Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I took 6 loads on Friday. One guy was a huge cummer, and flooded me more than the rest of the guys’ cum combined. One guy had a huge 9 inch cock the penetrated my second hole when he bred me. I played with it all when I was done hosting with my dildos. Then got another load yesterday and one today. 💪🏽 Salt Lake City cumdump here. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Got bred by two older guys this afternoon who were visiting Halifax from the states. Both tall and hot. Beefy guy had a thick 7" and the slimmer toned guy had a big 9". My bf is out of town and have been looking for cock all day. Got bred and loaded by both of them and rode the 9" guy like it was the last cock I'd ever take. Was super fucking hot and the 9" guy kept whispering slutty shit in my ears. Turned me on  so much. Fucking love older daddies who love to breed as much as I do

Edited by Bbgoodstuff
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 3

11 hours ago, Lonebottom said:

One load today. Quick pump and dump anon scene from a straight dom breeder it was only a few minutes but it was still hot to take his load and in a public spot where someone could have walked up on us.

Tell us more!!!

We've been having very little extra sex with others since COVID but last week we decided to become the pigs we are again.  Have had a few hookups that well ok the guy we had over didn't cum in me.  Part of our thing is my partner loves to see guys fucking me and unloading in me so he can clean off the cock eat my cum filled ass and then fuck me with the cum the guy left.  So its been frustrating that we've had two guys who just couldn't cum and  I only ended up with he BF's load. 

Yesterday we had someone come over and we had a great time.  Nice thick cock was into kissing and fucking me and getting fucked by the BF who would then fuck me.  lots of sucking and fucking and then the guy decided to cum on my hole and my BF fucked it into me.  So much cum that my partner said  all he could feel was the cum but he enjoyed it so much that he fucked me a few time after the guy left to give me more cum.   We are going to do a repeat but said he has to cum in me next time and of course now all we want is more cum and guys to play with us and get the BF to have a load in him so when he fucks me his ass is full of cum that  I can eat out.

• Like 1

Early this morning.

He came over after work and I gave him the longest,wettest sloppiest blowjob I could.

I kissed every inch of his beautiful circumcised 8 inch cock(It's funny.I'll kiss his cock but not his mouth).

I edged him till he could barely stand it then let him calm down then edged him again.

It was a 3 hour mind blowing,ball draining cock worshipping blowjob.

When he finished I laid my head on his thight and gently rubbed his cock till he fell asleep.

I'll wake him up in a little bit and do it all over again.

Last night I stopped to see an old friend in the hospital. He is on the mend even though he is very toxic at the moment. After hanging out for a while I decided to put my skills of persuasion to the test. I started by sucking and blowing his cock. In short order we were both naked and he was nice and hard. Because getting his charged load was my goal I brought lube. Success came, he fucked me and flooded my hole. So, for the second time in my life I got a full blown fucking in the hospital.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Got a good session at the local park the other day, was cutting through mid afternoon and took a bit of a circuit …thought it would be a bit early for any serious fun and spotted a tradie lad …thought he was pissing against a tree till I saw an old bloke sucking his knob …they must have heard me walking through the bracken coz the lad looks round and the old bloke was on his feet and running off before I even had a chance to join in.

The lad was 20s and fit ish ..some tats and a really white cock and arse (mega tan lines and sunburn)

He’s trying to put his cock away but im like giving him a grin and he stops and nods down at it …im on my knees and sucking his wet cock getting my tongue under his forskin (love a foreskin) …he’s got a nice hairy arse and crack and im working my fingers against his taint and up towards his hole …he tastes ace and smells of fresh sweat and lynx

His cock is rock hard in my mouth and im rubbing his hole with a wet finger

He’s like “want me to shoot in ya gob mate or want to fuck?”

Yeah im up for a fuck …”ok mate but not here though” (bit disappointed bout that) …”vans just over there” …nodding to the little road …(better 😉 )

We get to his van and get in the back …its well hot ..im already sweaty …but there’s room and the floor is padded

Hes on his back pants off cock hard and im sucking and get back to fingering him …he pulls some lube and said want to fuck me ? …Im usually a bottom but Im already wanking and wet my cock seems to want to …so sure

He gets on all fours and I can’t help but eat him for a bit while wanking him …he’s making some well interested noises …till he’s “mate please fuck me” …I line up and wipe my pre cum on his wet hole before slowly sliding in bb…fuck mate u in me bare ? Duh! He’s red-hot inside tight and slick.

Yeah mate ….cool he said …I fucked him for several min getting deep as he relaxed in to it …then told him I was going to cum in him and he was fucking loving it

Shot a big load deep in him then got him on his back and sucked his load out of him while fingering his cummy hole

Prob took us longer to find our pants and trousers in the back of the van that it took to blow our loads …got out the van covered in sweat looked like id been dunked in the pond anyone that saw us must have know we’ed been fucking

Cool 😜

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

My last load was kinda boring lol

It was at the weekend and I was hunting on Grindr and a married man popped up wanting a BJ

he sent me his location and I was on my knees for him 25mins later.

he wanted me to swallow so I happily obliged.

Although I do prefer a longer session, it’s refreshing when you actually do meet someone genuine off hookup apps who want no fuss, quick meets

we both left happy and satisfied 

• Upvote 2

On 5/2/2010 at 1:26 PM, rawTOP said:

Where were you when you got your last load? If you're a top, where were you when you gave your last load?

For me, it was in my bedroom during a 1 on 1 hookup with a black fuck bud. And of course the load went up the ass.

Just took two delicious cocks back to back. One from a guy who I hooked up with years ago and the other from his friend who was visiting and staying at his place. Roleplayed a forced entry and it was super hot. Tied my hands behind my back and made me ride loads out of both of em on the bed. Lots of poppers and smoked a bunch of weed. Fucking beautiful experience 

Edited by Bbgoodstuff
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Living in Las Vegas has its upside and downside. Part of the upside is that you have two waves of new people coming into town every week - the weekend wave and the mid-week wave. Part of the downside is that most of the visitors stay on the strip, which is congested and time consuming to get to/from, and many visitors come with friends or family and end up sharing a room and can't host, and won't travel to you. Also, as a former California native, a lot of ex-fuckbuds end up on the chat sites as well when they make a trip into town. Every now and then you get lucky and the stars align and everything falls into place.

I'm big into anon scenes, especially meeting at a hotel, so I often chat with people with completely blank profiles who are looking for anon hookups. Last night I was chatting with a guy in town who I found on squirt and his profile was largely blank except his age and height/weight. We started chatting and he told me me he was in town for a trade show and was only looking for anonymous head and we agreed to meet. He was going to block the hotel door open and have me come in, find him on the bed naked and then start sucking his dick till he came, swallow his load and then leave. No names, no words, just suck, swallow and go.

He gave me his room info and I headed down to his hotel. I got to his room and door was jammed open and I let myself in and locked it behind me. I walked into the dimly-lit room and just as we both came into view of each other we both simultaneously said "Oh Fuck!" as we recognized each other immediately. It was the brother of one of my business clients! We'd known each other well over the years that I've worked with that client and him on different projects for more than 15 years, and I knew he was married with kids. We both stood there with an awkwardness for a few seconds and then he got up off the bed still completely naked (and hard) and said "Well this is really awkward" and I responded "yeah, a little but I'm sure we'll live" and he responded "what do you think we should do, should you leave and we just pretend this never happened?" and I responded "I think we should do what I came here to do, we can always pretend it never happened after that" and I could see him thinking for a quick second and then he went and laid back down on the bed like he had been before. His dick had started to go soft but I went to work sucking his dick and got him hard again in no time. After giving him a great suck job, he finally came and blasted my tonsils with his cum. I sucked him clean, got up and left as we had originally planned and went back home.

Late this morning, I got a text message from him that said "hey, how are you doing? sorry to have been out of touch for so long, but let's get together next time you're in town". I "got the message" so to speak and just responded with a thumbs up, and he responded with two thumbs up to which I took as a compliment for a job well done. I'm sure I'll be seeing more of him regularly from now on, and I'm due to be out his way in two weeks.

• Like 4

Went on to Grindr to check out what cocks we’re looking to breed, got lucky as a 19 year old was in town with his family and stay at a hotel near by, I messaged and at first he wasn’t interested due to me being much much older than him (fair enough) but he messaged back as he had found anyone and only had the 2 hours alone in his hotel room before his family would be back from where ever they were (didn’t ask didn’t care) I drove over once I got the go ahead and went to his room met him good looking kid and even better bigger cock sucked him and then just got on the bed and asked him to fucked and breed me, he was cautious at first as he only wanted a blowjob but I got him hard and horny enough to want to fuck and then he did the classic young top thing where he began asking questions as if interviewing me to make sure I was negative and clean which didn’t matter since I could just say what he wants to hear and then finally convinced him to Shove it in and once his bare cock enter it was game on he began moaning and pounding me and he could fuck and shot his load as deep as he could inside me and I left right after since he didn’t want to get caught all in all a good day 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

So I have been staying in hotels recently while I am getting my kitchen and bathrooms upgraded.iwas staying in nice hotel but not getting any loads.so I went to the seedy hotels and I came across a goldmine of homeless young legal age guys. I hit up on this one guy good looking and in need of a shower and pubic trim.i was very generous for him and he let me shave his pubes both front and rear. He told me that he only breeds and he will give me plenty of his cum. 

He was a good fuck and he came in my hole within 5 minutes didn't pull out and came in me 3more times.my ass was leaking his loads and he liked playing with his cum in my ass, every so often he would scratch my insides with his index finger and I was bleeding.he put in my biggest butt plug in my hole, first time for that one. When he finished inserting the plug he asked me if I liked having his toxic cum in my hole.he said that he found out last week and he has fucked just about every young homeless guy a couple times.i looked at him and I said thank you can I get more. He pulled out a device and admin it on him and Drew it back and he admin it to me...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4