Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Met a guy at a bar last night, he was married but hitting on me. We exchanged numbers. He hit me up at 3 am to come over and breed him in his garage. I did, three times. Good time.

Friday night. Have been having anon meetings once or twice per week for the last 4 weeks with a 25 yo stud. 8+ Uncut  fat cock that he knows how to use. Nothing is ever said between us except my verbal blather while that tool is working my hole. He just walks in to me bent over a table in a dark room, already hard and ready. No lube. Just slides into me with just his precum and my natural wetness. Just the way he has asked of me. This session was the longest and most intense.  He massaged my legs and back while he was fucking and even bent over on top of my back and wrapped his arms around me while he slow fucked. Always hitting my spot and I am oozing cum from my dick all the while. Then the tell tale sign as he jack rabbits my hole harder and harder until that deep breeding, his grunts of satisfaction, his sweet cum exploding into my warm hole contracting around that cock that has given me several assgasms.  I know he is very sensitive as he always pulls out very quickly, cleans up and leaves. Never a word said until the next time he writes on the app “I want that tight hole”. 

• Like 6

Two loads at Locker Room in south London on Saturday afternoon. No idea who did me. They weren't great fucks but mainly my fault for having a tight hole. A few other fucks, sucking, rimming. Back on Wednesday evening for their Lads for Dads session. Hopefully that will make up for not managing to get to SOP yesterday

This will be next wednesday, than I will get the Virgin dump from a sexy black married man that I met on line a couple  of Months ago. We dated for 6 of 7 times. Each date helping him to discover the gay bareback life a little bit deeper. Couple of weeks ago I fucked his Virgin ass. Now hé likes to fuck and breed me. Mmmmm

• Upvote 1

My soon-to-be-31 YO Vietnamese pigson came over yesterday. It didn't take him long to taste, then seed, my pig daddy ass. I got the benefit of a huge 4-day load from him which I got to taste after kissing him. His cock was still covered in cum which I cleaned off happily.

Then, he stick a few fingers up my cummy hole to get me hard. In about 2-3 minutes I shot a few days' load down his throat.

Both of us get hungry for food after sex. So he took me to a local Vietnamese restaurant for dinner. I like these times too! I got dessert before dinner! WOOF!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just back from Paris, got 3 loads in me today, 1 at the hotel literally 1 hour before check-out, and then I spent the afternoon in a sauna and got 2 more. Must have been big cummers as I have been fighting to keep the loads in me. 

Had a bit of leakage whilst on the train home, but have now dealt with that and popped a butt plug in for the night.

No idea on statuses - didn't ask and the information wasn't provided - oink

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Went to the flat of a gorgeous latino off Grindr. Lots of kissing, touching, nipple play, rimming. He fucked me bareback, hard and deep from behind. Came a lot inside me and then we cuddled for about an hour. My dream pozzing but I don’t know his status. Here’s hoping 🤞🏽 

• Like 3

This is from a week ago but it was a hot night once I finally found some guys lol. Took a while but met up with a black guy at a Best Western near me. He works there so I met him up in an empty room where we stripped naked, and I lay between his legs sucking his cock. He was like 6 inches and pretty thick. Once he was wet enough, I laid face down and he straddled me, spitting on my hole before sliding in me. I was so horny for cock and him that he slid in pretty easily, pounded my fagpussy hard for like 5-7 minutes before dumping his load in me. We got dressed and left. 

I then hooked up with a regular guy at his place. He's an Asian top on the DL so it's usually pretty quick too. He was so excited that I had a load in me already. We stripped naked, got in his bed and he sniffed some poppers while I sucked his dick. Once he was wet, I laid face down and he spread my cheeks and I could hear his moan of approval seeing my wet, cummy hole. He slid in so easily and moaned more, telling me how good my wet hole felt. He loves to just go balls deep in me and throb his cock inside me, not thrusting at all. Just enjoying the feel of my hole. After a few minutes of that, he starts pounding me and telling me to beg for him to impregnate me, which I do like a good bottom. He seeds me after a few more minutes then we get dressed and I leave. If I had had more time, there was a third guy I probably could've seen if he was free to load me up too; he loves fucking my cummy hole- black guy with 8 inch cock. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, RawUK said:

Just back from Paris, got 3 loads in me today, 1 at the hotel literally 1 hour before check-out, and then I spent the afternoon in a sauna and got 2 more. Must have been big cummers as I have been fighting to keep the loads in me. 

Had a bit of leakage whilst on the train home, but have now dealt with that and popped a butt plug in for the night.

No idea on statuses - didn't ask and the information wasn't provided - oink

I need to get back to Paris. I haven't been for years. 

Which sauna did you go to ? 

35 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I need to get back to Paris. I haven't been for years. 

Which sauna did you go to ? 

It was Les bains d'Odessa and I stayed at the Timhotel literally opposite so less than a minutes walk from hotel reception to sauna reception!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

Leaving a trail of fresh spunk as you went back to your hotel..😂

Lol I actually did very well and kept most of it in overnight. What I didn't absorb I released this morning, so there must have been alot in there as I normal try to hold onto a load overnight and some mornings there is nothing there

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

At Covent Garden sauna yesterday afternoon, took two loads in my mouth - one was so far down my throat, I didn't even taste it, just felt the base of his cock shaft throbbing over and over as the cum pumped out - and one other load on the face.

Nice visit. And it was getting busier by the time I left (about 5:30pm).

• Piggy 1

One load today.

Horseshoe Bend Park. One car already parked when I arrived and I saw the man stepping back into his car but didn’t leave. I began walking to the park and he followed me to the toilet cubicle. Glory hole had been boarded up, so I stood at the urinal. He came in and immediately pulled my pants down, turned me around, and I began sucking on his cock. He lifted me off the ground, turned me around, slid his dick inside me, pumped hard and fast. Very aggressive and dominant—my favourite. Made me suck his dick two more times in between fucking before he finally came inside me. I pulled my pants up and we both leave our separate ways.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3