Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

A twink I know wanted to suck me.  I repliedthat I can’t really be bothered with the return trip for just oral but eventually agreed.  Once there he was on his knees gagging himself on my thick 9”.  I offered a helping hand by forcing his mouth back down when he tried to come up for air.  I told him I really wanted to fuck him but he was adamant he couldn’t so I left it and enjoyed his throat.  I couldnt help moaning as he got my cock and balls soaking with the thick drool you only get from invading a throat.  He came up for breath and asked if I wanted to taste his freshly shaved smooth pussy, to which I replied absolutely because I’m not insane 🙂 

Bending over on a couch he presented his tight little hole and I proceeded to feast on it, worming my tongue deep inside.  He moaned and squirmed like in heat so I asked him if he wanted just the head of my thick cock to which he replied ‘yes daddy’.

That was all the encouragement I needed to put my slick cock against his wet pussy and slowly work the head in.  Keeping a firm grip on his hips I then proceeded to guide inch after inch up his guts as he moaned and yelped before screaming as I started to assault his back wall.

He pulled off and sat me back on the couch before straddling me and sinking down me, telling me how badly he wanted my load as deep as possible.  I duly accepted by holding his hips and thrusting up into him.  I could have gone like that for maybe an hour but he shot up my chest and I realised he wouldn’t be able to take much more so I did my best to cum asap, shooting my ropes deep up inside him.  I’ll be breeding him again soon

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

ANON TRAVELLER RETURNS

I was offered a load by a hard pounding anon top. He loves using a well used hole and often shouts me when he just needs to breed a faggot. He simply messages, your cunt free? I always find that a total turn on and it pretty much guarantees access. He’s just returned from a 6month trip to Thailand and was keen to make his mark and unload his DNA inside me again. I was ass up and hooded in a spunky jock when he arrived, as requested. He teased the tip of his dick against my hole then pushed in. He had been fucking his way across Thailand and wanted to familiarise himself once again to a UK cumdump.

He knew there was a 19 yr old waiting outside that wanted to cream his risky load. This hot fukka usually only fucks a loaded hole so he was clearly gagging to own my cunt again. He clearly needed to drop a load as he fucked hard and at pace, not speaking a single word. Once again I was just a hole to get off in. All too soon the quickening of pace signalled he was ready to breed. I told him how much I’d missed taking his anon load, it did the trick and he unleashed his cum explosion. He few hard thrusts ensured I was properly bred. He had shot loads! I was tagged with ‘First load’ to mark his return, he dressed and left without a word. I was dripping ready for the lad outside…F095953C-1436-4E79-AB1A-4478B8A31292.thumb.jpeg.69548a47f5f02d5bec50c74732868796.jpeg472F60D7-1A8F-4E80-B47C-EC9D327998AF.thumb.jpeg.7fbf1d58efd13f09224493e5464bb672.jpeg

• Like 1

Last Sunday. After I had been stood up (yet again) by a top for whom I hosted an ass up, door unlocked darkroom scene months ago, I was still so switched-on from watching hypnos, that I couldn’t fight the urge to retreat to the bedroom nude, lube my ass, and attempt to fuck myself. I was already curious about it anyway, and decided no to let the mood go to waste since hooking-up online is now just such an unnecessary chore and headache to achieve. I also decided to satisfy my curiosity about self-sucking AND eating cum. I felt like such a dumb bimbo…AFTER I boygasmed. 
Long story short, mine is surprisingly warm! 

On 2/19/2023 at 8:40 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

Had some unussually warm days, so I hot up some local cruising spots and got lucky.
Sucked off 2 guys sat, then 3 more today. 
After I swallowed down the 3rd guy and he walked off, as I was about to leave, I noticed 2 used condoms on the ground.
Soon as I saw them, I just kinda sighed, dropped back down to my knees, I knew I would not be able to control my urge.
I picked up the first one, smelled it, which made my body quiver, and I sucked the cum out of it.
Soon as I had every drop out of it I picked up the second one and did the same.
The cum seemed like it was from that day, maybe the day before, certainly stale.

Why did I sigh when I saw them?
The used condom eating thing has been a "problem" of mine for a while now.
I have an uncontrollable URGE to eat the cum out of them.
My urges and cravings have made me do many nasty risky things over the years.
This is just one that for some reason I am still ashamed and grossed out that I do, but, I still do it, EVERY time I see one.
Its such a strange feeling, seeing an old used condom, being grossed out about it, but at the same time, having a POWERFUL
overwhelming urge to eat the cum out of it.

Don’t be ashamed be proud and take pride in your perversions.  I’ve trained my bf to do the same. When we go to an abs for some gh fun he walks into every booth when we first arrive and checks the floor and trash cans and brings the condoms back to our booth gets undressed puts some in his ass for lube and swallows the rest.  I love to make out and eat his ass after he does this.  Then the gh play can begin 

• Piggy 2

About a week ago. I was driving home from work and decided to jump on squirt. Noticed this guy I've been talking to for a while but haven't had the chance to meet yet. He was only a few hundred meters away from me. Knowing the area I knew he was at a particular popular cruising area. He instantly asked if I wanted to suck his cock and swallow his load.  I replied yes and said to wait for me in the park toilets.  I pulled in got out of my car and went inside. I finally got to see his cock in person. It was huge, just over 9 inches and thick and uncut. I couldn't get my hand all the way around it. He had a cock ring on and was rock hard. I walked straight into the cubicle got on my knees and started sucking. My mouth just could fit over his head. But I kept sucking him and listening to his moans until he finally blew his load in my mouth. It was an amazing feeling a load of that size blow in my mouth. It was the biggest load I have ever swallowed. I swallowed it down, gave his cock one last suck thanked him and left. Drove home with the taste of cum in my mouth. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Thursday was an unusually  warm day so decided to hit the local cruising park. Not as busy as I expected. Decided to strip from the waist down in my truck and see who came by anyway.  A few cruised by with no interesting looks.  One car slowed down so when he turned around to come back up the dead end street I opened the door and turned sideways so he could easily see my hard dick. Sure enough he pulled over, got out, pulled his dick out and started stroking.  Got out and bluntly asked if he wanted to fuck and swap loads. A short walk into the woods, sweats come off and a black dick is in my mouth. Then my dick goes in his, turns me around, tongues my hole and slides his dick inside.  Pounds for several minutes till I feel that nut going in. He says my turn and bends over for me.  A few minutes later and my seed is up in him. Great day for fuckin!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

Finished a session my partner orginized, spent about 5 hours tied to the fuckbench in our playroom, I was blindfolded so I have no idea how many men came by, but I was pretty much fucked non stop, alternating between my holes, good thing they marked me each time so my partner could keep track. 

Total loads in my hole was 27. 

I need more. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

Quick recap of my last couple of loads and firsts for me: (lately I’ve been insatiably horny past 3 weeks - I want to say I’ve taken 13 loads in this month alone)

i was in Austin a weekend and I was on sniffies Sunday afternoon trying to find someone before hitting the road back home. Found a guy, went over and got bred. Left and got on again, I was driving and saw an abs along the way so I stopped to see. This is my 2-3 time going to an Abs. This place was by far the cleanest. Paid my fee and went in. Saw this sexy guy but I wasn’t sure how to approach him. Made small talk with an older guy, briefly, friendly. But I wasn’t interested so politely declined but still would say hi when passing each other up. I went inside a booth and a country daddy went in. He closed the door. He was sexy af! We got naked after making out.sucked each other and we just jo. He was very sexy. Older and built. Wish he’d fucked me. Anyway that was it.

the following weekend I got on Grindr after not being on it for so long. I was staying in the gayborhood dogsitting for a friend. A guy hits me up and send pics and into. No wasting time. Great! He has a friend over and asks me to join. I said I’m down and get ready quickly. Walk across the street and go in. Both are sexy. I undress and get in bed. Fuck it was hot. I fucked the friend and ate that nice hole. We were switching positions between each other. Lots of kissing and rimming. Piggy sex 🐷 the guy that invited me over was so into it that I was so turned on. He would call me his little pig, licked my feet and pits, I did too it was hot! Eventually the friend fucked me doggy and blew his load and left. Stayed behind and continued with the other guy. We exchanged numbers and look forward to meeting again.

The past weekend I was on sniffies and I messaged this guy, on his profile has doesn’t host but invited me over. Went over and blew him. Sexy muscle stud. Swallowed him. Later I met with a Turkish fit daddy, and the experience was amazing. He is into feet, poppers, pits, musk, rimming and kissing. Wow I enjoyed it. Spent over 2 hrs with him. Enjoyed the conversation and fun and plan on it again (supposed to meet this weekend with a third - his friend - but it was too late by the time I was free). 

This weekend I got 8 loads. Apart from the park, I was at the rodeo and got on sniffies. Found a few guys interested. I went around getting fucked and loaded. Ended the night at 6am at a guy’s place. He is black and honestly the biggest cock. 9”!! I couldn’t get it in my mouth and it was very hard to take. He was into race play? It was interested and he wants to meet again. Fortunately he lives close by. Wants to train me to take his bbc and I’m down to give it a try. Honestly didn’t expect that experience. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I had been chatting with this guy on Scruff for a week, he was a skinny slightly toned 38 year old guy. I could tell he smoked alot of weed as one of my fuck buddies has a body exactly like that. He invited me over on Saturday. It was early in the morning and he said that he would leave the door unlocked to come in strip off and get in bed with him. So I get in next to him and he pretty much wakes up straight away.

He rolls over and hugs me and we make out. While we are making out he pulls me on top of him and his dick is rubbing against my hole and he is squeezing my ass cheeks. So I start moving down kissing as I go. I kiss and lick his dick before taking him in my mouth down to his balls in one go.

I give him a sloppy blow job and after 5 minutes he tells me to lay on my stomach. I lay on my stomach he spreads my legs and dives between my cheeks rimming my hole. Him rimming me feels amazing and he slides his tongue in and out of my hole. After a few minutes he moves in to position and slides balls deep inside me in one go.

He pounds my hole and pushes down on me as he pounds away. I turn my torso over so I can see him, he looks at me and kisses me and as he is kissing me he blows his load balls deep in my ass. He stops kissing me and let's out a "OH FUCK" and collapses on top of me.

We fall asleep and a few hours later I wake up to him rubbing his dick on my ass. I turn my head and he is still asleep, so I move my ass so when he is rubbing back up my ass he slides inside me. As soon as he is inside me he wakes up grabs my waist and starts fucking me. As he is fucking me he kisses my neck and spanks my ass he let's out a "OH FUCK" and blows his 2nd load balls deep inside me.

After that he looks at the time and says he should get up, so I get up and get dressed and head home with 2 loads deep in my ass.

• Like 9

Just a very brief entry. My 32 yo Vietnamese pigson texted me earlier in the afternoon yesterday wanting daddy cum. We're both vers. I got completely douched in expectation of his cock and cum. He came over around 6 PM. He had a very busy Sunday working remotely and wanted sex afterwards. Sex is a de-stresser, for sure!

With clothes off, we got down to sucking and rimming. He focused his attention on my cock to get it hard (no problem here) and even took each one of my balls in his mouth. As he was sucking my hard cock up and down, he stuck one finger, then more, into my ass. He had 4 fingers in, and I could feel the cum rising up my shaft. I told if he kept sucking my cock I'd blast soon. Truth be told, I did blast a huge load down his throat. Afterwards, we went out to a local Vietnamese eatery for food! OINK!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Read1 said:

Just a very brief entry. My 32 yo Vietnamese pigson texted me earlier in the afternoon yesterday wanting daddy cum. We're both vers. I got completely douched in expectation of his cock and cum. He came over around 6 PM. He had a very busy Sunday working remotely and wanted sex afterwards. Sex is a de-stresser, for sure!

With clothes off, we got down to sucking and rimming. He focused his attention on my cock to get it hard (no problem here) and even took each one of my balls in his mouth. As he was sucking my hard cock up and down, he stuck one finger, then more, into my ass. He had 4 fingers in, and I could feel the cum rising up my shaft. I told if he kept sucking my cock I'd blast soon. Truth be told, I did blast a huge load down his throat. Afterwards, we went out to a local Vietnamese eatery for food! OINK!

Getting a nice complent blow job like that is nice  for sure. I enjoy that a lot to. But I like getting a load in my ass much better.

Saturday afternoon birthday party. 

I got a text by one of my old tops i play with. He is at a birthday party at his house and wanted me to come over to play quick. I got to his house texted him i was in my car in front. He said come to the front door he will be there. I got to the door and he took me up to his bathroom in his bedroom and locked the door. I can hear a lot if people in the backyard and down stairs. He said drop your paints and get to your knees. He bent me over the tub and in no time i felt him lube my ass and he was hard as hell and felt his cock slide in. He pumped quickly and blew a load fast in a few minutes..

He pulled me up i pulled my pants up.

He said sorry it was fast but he got horny  as hell. I said it was good. I sneaked out and went home..

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 6
  • Piggy 3

I had sometime to kill before my boyfriend got home.  So I got on grindr I wasn't on long and a near by top started talking with me.  He was 20 miles away, but was heading in my direction. A littIe about me I have a big fat ass, and a small cock with a big mushroom head.  He soon arrived at my house, we went to the bedroom and removed our clothes.  He began kissing me, and squeezing my ass.  His hand found my hole, he started to play with it.  Then he said you want my cock in your ass faggot!  It didn't take me long to bend over, and take his big raw cock inside me.  He was rough slamming that cock in and out.  He said he likes fucking guys because he doesn't have to wear a condom.  Then he made a grunting sound and went in balls deep, filling my ass with his baby batter.  He went to the bathroom to clean up, and I got my butt plug out of the dresser drawer and stuck it inside my ass, not wanting to loose any of his seed.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1