Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On Monday night, a friend I haven't seen in a while and I linked up.  He's almost exclusively a #BBBH bottom, but I've been trying to convince him for years he can top.  My being in chastity, plus 2 bottles of wine, made it happen.  We started getting naked and fooling around, I sucked him off until he got hard, and I swiped a few pumps of lube and was riding him before he knew it.  After about 20 min, he couldn't keep it up due to the wine, so he jerked off onto my awaiting tongue.  I spat his load all over his face,  licked it up, and we snowballed and swallowed together before I drank his piss.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Unfortunately, my last given and received load happened last weekend. 

On Friday I met a guy I had a lot of conversation with. He is

an extremely sweet-looking cube, in his early twenties. Full bottom and loves to be fucked. He also loves to suck and my hard dick between his cherry lips, my hard dick in his sweet face seemed to be so hot that it made me not only rock hard but ensured a long term hardness. So, I fucked him for hours, in every possible position. It’s needless to say that I enjoyed the view when I fucked him in missionary style and could watch his face full of pleasure. Sometimes he enjoyed it so much that he seemed to be close to pass out because of the pleasure. Finally I came into his mouth and he shot his load onto my face and into my mouth too. 

on Sunday I went to home from country and gave a lift my old female friend. From her my way was near the mostly known cruising area of Budapest. This is a large park and there is a road across it. On the road some cars were cruising and some others were parking. When you drive beside a parking car, make your car to slow down and can check the driver and vice versa. The choreography is the same when two cars meet each other. 
So, once I parked the car, and saw a previous guy get out of his car and went among the trees. I followed him keeping my hard cock out of my short and showing it to him. He was immediately on his knees and started to suck me. After a while we changed the positions and his cock was swallowed by me. Not much later another guy joined us offering his cock. I started to suck him and the original guy too. His hand went slowly toward my hole. Then he stepped behind me and shoved his cock in me. Then a fourth guy also joined and my fucker continued his journey with the fourth’s ass The second guy left and I watched how the first guy fucked the fourth and shot my load onto the grass 

• Like 1

Fucking bottom heaven yesterday! Young buck pounded my ass really long and pumped two loads in back to back. After him a top/vers older couple tooks turns fucking me. Vers guy has a really thick cock! Ass stretcher!. Felt so good 😉 They kept switching. Just as I started to wonder if they would ever cum the vers guy nutted. Signal for the top to add his load too.

I need more Fridays like this 😉

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

So I've never bottomed much and it's been years since I tried. But I'm recently out of a relationship and was feeling like getting nasty when a Dom top hits me up.i told him I usually top but wanted to expand my horizons. A couple of days later I pull up to a run down trailer in a run down trailer park. Head inside which is worse than outside lol. Took him 4 tries in 3 positions to get his big fat mushroom head in but he did it. Pounder away for about 20 minutes before he dumped his load. He was actually a pretty cool guy so I took him to lunch and we hung out for a while.  Planning on a repeat. I'm hoping to bottom a lot more but damn my hole is tight.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

Long boring night at Steam last night with almost zero fucking going on, I did succeed in both breeding a hole and getting mine bred, as well as getting fucked by another guy who fucked me with a condom. Unfortunately I have never seen any of the 3 guys I fucked with there before, so either visitors or guys that only allow themselves to slut around once or twice a year. The guy who bred me had a really long dick and gave me what felt like a massive load balls deep, it didn't leak out at all even when the safe sex guy was fucking me, but a couple hours after I went to bed a massive cum fart woke me up, and completely soaked my boxers.

Next weekend I'm headed to Palm Springs and will spend most of the week before heading to LA for CumUnion and a couple of other orgies I have good luck at in the past. I really need to get my ducks in a row and move somewhere I can get good sex on a regular basis, hopefully before the end of the year.

• Like 1

Today, I I took a nap and woke up feeling horny & a it lonely, so texted a regular fuck body and asked him to come for a snuggle and watch movie, he fucked me in spooning position and then he changed to missionary position before shooting his sperm deep inside me. 

Was at a bear event this weekend at a gay campground.  Got fucked twice by the same really hot black guy once on Thursday night once around 1 a.m. Sunday.  Both times bareback, but no load either time.  He fucked a lot of guys there.  Had an audience both times.  Got the cock, but never actually got a load out of him, but not from lack of trying.  He also fucked the guy I was rooming with in the sauna.

• Like 1

Just took a massive load. I had met him once years ago but he says he hasn't had action in 2 years which is suspect because his hole felt and tasted very well stretched and ready. Meanwhile, his grdr profile stated "neg, on prep" ...now, that I always take with a pinch of salt as this is a rural enough area, though it has alot of hookups available from tourism etc. I hardly ever breed or get bred by the same person twice. Anyway after alot of mutual rimming, sucking and hard raw fucking he planted an absolutely gigantic load of DNA up me and big gloopy white wads coming out of my somewhat toght hole... even around his hard, thick throbbing tool.... and when we're lying there in the sweat afterwards kissing he tells me some bullshit story about how his check-up was only a week ago and he was told "absolutey no sex for two weeks until your bloods come back" and he'll only actually be starting prep soon. Reading between the lines I read this guilty tall tail as... "I've moved back into your neighbourhood and wanna have lots of unsafe sex with you but I'm not clean and if-when you find I've just infected you with lots of STIs or HIV don't feel lied to about my grindr status "neg on prep"".... as I stated I don't believe anything I read on there so I just smiled, told him simply "I don't take prep" and kissed him. Later kissing him goodbye at the door told him to "come and have some raw fun again often." He said he would. I hope he does.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

About 15 minutes ago. i needed it so bad, it had been a week. my awesome FB. He kept calling and i'd be at work, so we kept missing each other. i've gotten to this place where the only orgasm i really want is the One a Man has inside of me. i've had that kind of psychological desire for awhile now, but usually cannot stand the tension between random breedings and end up making myself come. It always disappoints me, such a let down because i really want that connection with a Man getting pleasure with me and releasing that into me as an orgasm and seed.

Too weird? lol, i find it very fulfilling. i was practically begging for Him when He got here. He had just gotten off work and lately He loves to get sucked before He fucks and breeds me. i get it, i totally get into the zone sucking Him, He so obviously enjoys it, it drives me wild and i get  intense, our lust feeds off each other. So i sucked and licked Him for some time till He said He wanted to fuck me. And Damn. He Fucked me hard the whole time. my hole is blasted open. i would tighten around His Cock, and it was like He was trying to wear me out so i couldn't squeeze His Cock with my hole, and finally i just had the proverbial wrecked hole. god i feel good.

• Like 3

It had been a while since I had anything to write about, went to the bathhouse a couple of times but nothing really happened. That changed yesterday, went to my favorite place, Chute and got a room. Within 5 minutes I got hit up by a guy that said he was a fisting top and wanted to know if I wanted to be stretched out, I’ve never been fisted but love having my ass played with. He was able to get 4 fingers in me and really spread open my hole but I couldn’t/wouldn’t take his whole fist so he asked if I’d fist him, holy shit I was able to fist him up to my forearm. After that I went to the playroom and a hairy bubble butt guy was getting fucked so 3 of us took turns fucking him, wasn’t ready to cum so I slapped his ass and went back to my room. Hairy BB came by the room and started eating out my ass, he got his tongue way in there and got me super horny, he replaced his tongue with his cock and fucked me hard for a while then left. A tall blonde came in and wanted to fuck me but with a condom, he had a good size cock so I said yes, once he was done and came in the condom I pulled it out of the trash can and squeezed the cum into my ass. A tall beefy hunk of a man came in and tapped me on the shoulder, I looked at the huge bulge in his towel and thought boy this is going to be fun. I was able to deep throat his massive wide cock using plenty of poppers when he then asked if I wanted to back to his bigger room so he could fuck me, sure thing we get to his room and fucked/wrecked my hole for a good 15 minutes before shooting a good size load. Went back to my room and Hairy BB came in and asked if I would give him my 10 day load, he turned around and I pounded his ass, had an audience so I was going hard then shot my load in him, a lot of it came back out and puddled in my floor. Was spent so showered and left, sorry for the long tail but wanted to share my awesome day.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

19 hours ago, toolman1966 said:

were you in the theater at Columbia, MO.  Not a bad location, I have passed thru there over the yrs.  Given and taken some loads.  

I was at the Olde Un in Columbia Missouri.  I'll be there 6/29/23 11am-1pm taking all loads

About 10 minutes ago. i feel   like a rag doll. my ongoing Sweet FB. He is so fucking built, like every muscle in His body stands out, His arms are almost the size of my legs and the definition on them is so detailed?  All that to say, He's an incredible  force of nature and i don't know where He gets His marathon stamina. After sucking Him for about 15 minutes, He relentlessly pounded my hole for about 30 minutes. "Pounding" is an inadequate word. i feel so  opened and sloppy, i feel like i just took five Cocks with five massive loads. i literally (involuntarily) whimpered half the time and couldn't keep from blurting how much i love Him (jesus, i wonder what He must think?). He obviously likes His power and effect on me, especially while  He is fucking me... He verbally expresses affection and pleasure more and more while fucking me, and i wonder if He is maybe a little embarrassed after? idk, but the more He fucks me, the more often He calls and wants more it seems. He's not a talker... but actions speak louder than words in His  case. 

Damn, i have a concrete  slab to pour today, not sure i should go to Home Depot in this condition lol, gotta get myself together. i'm a fortunate and grateful guy.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 4