Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went to a fuck party last weekend. It was supposed to be me, one other bottom, and 6 tops. The other bottom canceled at the last minute so I got all the loads to myself. The tops were hung, hot as fuck, and down to breed my ass.  Got at least one load from each guy and a few went for extra rounds. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

My last load was today.  Sexy stud,  big dick.  He wanted to eat my ass before fucking it so of course I oblidged.   I sucked his big  fat cock while he stuck his tounge up my ass.  It was heaven but there was the point where I wanted to feel his hard cock in my ass.  I got on my knees and he stood behind me.  His cock was big enough that it took a little bit of work to get it all the way in.  Once he got it in  he was free to fuck however he wanted.   It  did not take him long before he said he needed to slow down because my ass was so hot that he was going to cum.  I encouraged him to keep fucking.  He partly lay on my back with his hands grabbing my shoulders so he could pull in deep.  My favorite!   When he came  he pulled out and shot a huge load on my back.  I would have loved to have it deep inside but it was his choice.  I could feel his hot cum all over my back.   Defininately one for the books.  On top of everthing else,  he was hot and hairy.  Just how I like them.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 11/6/2023 at 10:17 AM, breedingstall said:

Hooked up with an older guy yesterday, 6 inch dick but said he has hyperspermia so i agreed.  it was kind of a drive, and I was already trying to set up another load.  I got to his place and he actually had a make shift sex room going.  a sling hanging and a bench.  i opted for the bench, and as he slid into me he told me it takes him a while.  Honestly it was a pretty boring hour of fucking followed by the biggest orgasm ive ever heard or felt.  this guys whole body was twitching and shaking. I could actually feel my ass filling up and then it sprayed out my ass as he fucked it.  The sex wasnt great but I will invite him to every gangbang in my near future.  

Lucky guy! I've met people with big loads but i still want to meet a guy with hyperspermia for both my ass and mouth. Keep us posted if you meet again.

• Like 2

Decided to go lurking for some young cock, was using sniffies and saw an anonymous account nearby my motel room who only had up their age on their profile. All it said was 19 years old really not much else, but thats good enough for me I do love them teen boys, I messaged saying if he needed a hole to use and he said yes. He was looking for a pump and dump thing which I was cool with (tho perfer more face to face) so I unlocked my door and was on the bed ass up and he showed up (I had the lights on only slightly dimmed and had a mirror that was facing towards the door and could see that sexy young guy, he whipped his juicy cock out which had not only length but girth too. He stroked it and rubbed it on my hole for 3 minutes maybe before he was hard and ready then lubed up and just shoved it in and began pounding and man this kid was moaning with every pump before push really deep and breeding me then he left 

This new generation has some great breeders 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

Yesterday. Local cruising spot outside of town a few miles. As I pulled in another guy was just driving out. He gave me a big grin and a thumbs up so I knew something was going on and he was leaving happy. There was a car parked but I didn't see anyone around so I parked close by and walked back to the car. No one was at the car so I stood there looking around. Then I heard a guy whistle and when I turned he calls out "over here." He was about 50 yards away in a little grove of trees and when I got there he was laying face down and naked on a blanket, guy about mid 30s or so. "Like what you see?" he asks. Yes I did, very much. He had kind of a dad-bod and a nice ass. I went down on his hole and it was immediately evident why the guy I saw leaving looked so happy, this guy had a fresh load in his hole which I happily licked clean. He asked if I wanted to fuck him and I did, him laying on his side with me laying behind him. I shot a very enjoyable load as deep in his ass as I could get. I got my pants back on and left. I hope he got serviced by a few more. I've had an intermittent  hard on all day thinking about him.

Us old timers might not get out as often as we once did but we enjoy ourselves when we get a chance.

• Like 10

Had a great time after work today - with a 23 year old black guy I've chatted to a few times on Daddyhunt.  He wanted to meet up but said he would only fuck me with a condom.  He was a really nice looking guy with a big, long, thick cock and I was feeling really horny, so I said yes to the condom fuck.

He turned up a bit later and he was clearly horny - his cock was out and in my mouth almost as soon as he got in the door.  I sucked his cock for a while and then asked him if I could lick his arse.  He nodded and turned round, offering his arse.  I pushed my tongue right up him and licked his hole for a while and then sucked him again until he said he was getting close and pulled out my mouth.  

He was ready to fuck now and must have changed his mind about the condom, as he slid his dick up me and fucked me bareback.  I haven't had a cock that big up me for a while and I enjoyed every minute of the fuck.  He didn't last that long, and after about then or twelve thrusts, he shot his load up my arse.

When he pulled out, I took his cock in my mouth again and he stayed hard.  He asked me to lick his arse again and a short time later to my surpriser he asked me to fuck him. Once again, no condom - I slid up him and fucked him - he was very tight and I was very horny, but I lasted longer than I thought I would before pushing right up him and breeding his tight arse.

Not what I expected at all - but the horniest experience I've had for some time!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Met my newest fuckbud top at a discreet spot near my place. Convenient since we both commute same direction and this is an easy place to meet. Dark street, plenty parking. I got there first, undressed and was naked in my back seat of my lifted diesel f250 super duty. Got a spacious back sitting area. My sexy top arrived. Got in the back seat, unbuckled and slid down his pants…I immediately get down to sucking as I’m hungry AF and horny.  He sniffed poppers, handed me some, drove down on his cock and was deep throating like my life depended on it. I was in cock heaven, sucking and pleasuring him. I had cleaned out earlier and used some good silicone oil lube. I got up, slid my ass down his cock and rode him. It’s like my truck was built for fucking…so comfortable and perfect position for him to sit and for me to ride.  I slid off, went back to sucking, rode him again and alternated like that for some time.  I told him he can decide where to shoot his load. Guess he wanted it deep down my throat. He pushed my head down and made me deep throat while he bucked up and down and his cock pulsed. He shoots huge loads and I did the best I could to keep up swallowing.  Want more. I’m such heat at the moment. Need to get bred real good tomorrow. Got a few guys messaging with. 

• Like 3

My friend came home from the navy for Thanksgiving yesterday . Hit me up asked me if I was down to chill. I had just got back from work and had nothing else going on so I went over. We chill, talks some to catch up  on things then he straight up says yo let me hit that ass. I was like since when u into dudes like that? He had let me blow him when he was drunk before but never sober. He said his friend there showed him a thing or two and he knows my ass gonna make him bust a big one. By the time I could utter a word he had his dick out his sweats. He slid his dick down my throat and he moaned out how he as missed my wet mouth. In no time he was bricked up told me to get on my back with my legs up . He raw fucked me slow and deep and ended up taking me to pound town. After some time he came in me no warning. He said he wanted his cum flowing in me. He then kept fucking me for a long time before eventually he shot another load in me. I rode him for a third one before I left his place. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7

I was sitting around doing nothing yesterday and the wife was taking off for the afternoon. I have been real horny for some cock lately so as she was leaving I told her I was going into town. (she knows what that means) I cleaned up for taking some loads. When arriving at the ABS, I was wearing shorts, a thong, and a tee shirt. Going into the arcade, I went to the first booth and was getting my eyes adjusted to the darkness when the first guy came in, we kissed and hugged, and I reached down and unzipped him and started holding his cock and getting him hard. I sucked him for only about 5 minutes before unloading in my mouth. Shortly after that I was walking around and a young black guy came in the arcade and he was hot, I kept an eye on him as another guy went into his booth then came out a few minutes later. I went and looked in and he was jacking him self so as I looked he motioned at me so I jumped and was on him in no time. He was rock hard as I sucked him then after a few minutes he said enough for now. After a while I noticed another younger guy walking around in shorts and sweatshirt, He was also dressed for fucking and was followed by the black guy. After a few minutes I looked in their booth and the younger guy was getting it good from the young black guy, disappointed, but knowing not all young guys want older guys, I went to a booth and waited for some one else to come in. After about ten minutes the young guy that was getting pounded walked in and dropped his shorts and was nice and hard so after sucking him for a few minutes I stuck my fingers in his ass and he was full  of cum. I turned him around and eat some of the cum out of his ass, after a couple of minutes he wanted to fuck me. He was about 7 inches long and big around, he pounded on me for ten minutes calling me daddy and delivered a huge load that was dripping out of my ass for a while. I hung around the ABS for 3 more hours after that swallowing 2 more loads and one guy fucking me and pulling out and cumming on my ass. The last guy of the night didn't want sucked off but wanted to jack off and have me swallow it, he shot all over my face and shirt which I think is hot. When I walked out of the book store the lady at the front desk could the fresh drops of cum on my shirt. I got home at 8:30 and the wife was watching tv and as always asked how my day was, I said good knowing she could the cum stains on my shirt, then I kept the shorts and shirt on when I went to bed and savored the smell. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2