Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was waiting for 2 regular tops to come over and was playing with my hole and the 7 loads I already when there the doorbell rang, I thought it was my fuck buddies so opened the door wearing nothing but my chastity and holding the 10" dildo up my hole, only to find a delivery guy (looked really good and only 20yrs) holding a package 🙈

I was speechless and he just smirked and asked if I wanted him to replace the toy so I let him in, he had me bent on the living room sofa, yanked the dildo and rammed a thick 7" cock. 
very quickly he noticed the cum in my hole and picked up the pace, started calling me a worthless cumdump and within 5 minutes he flooded me with load #8.

i cleaned him with my mouth and as he opened the door telling me he enjoyed fucking me and would love to come back so we exchanged info, my 2 fuck buddies were at the door.

Then they both just came in and we continued fucking.

i love when they fuck together cause they have great rhythm when they double fuck me (both are 8")

both loaded me with 2 loads

With now 12 loads flooding me I and waiting for more to cum, already have 3 more lined up and still looking for more. 

IMG_3587.thumb.jpeg.bb62864770c48a60042c168df27cbfaa.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 8

On 11/20/2023 at 4:56 PM, Hunter22 said:

I was waiting for 2 regular tops to come over and was playing with my hole and the 7 loads I already when there the doorbell rang, I thought it was my fuck buddies so opened the door wearing nothing but my chastity and holding the 10" dildo up my hole, only to find a delivery guy (looked really good and only 20yrs) holding a package 🙈

I was speechless and he just smirked and asked if I wanted him to replace the toy so I let him in, he had me bent on the living room sofa, yanked the dildo and rammed a thick 7" cock. 
very quickly he noticed the cum in my hole and picked up the pace, started calling me a worthless cumdump and within 5 minutes he flooded me with load #8.

i cleaned him with my mouth and as he opened the door telling me he enjoyed fucking me and would love to come back so we exchanged info, my 2 fuck buddies were at the door.

i love when they fuck together cause they have great rhythm when they double fuck me (both are 8")

With now 12 loads flooding me I and waiting for more to cum, already have 3 more lined up and still looking for more. 

The delivery guy came back, with 2 others (his bf and a friend) 

they all took turns breeding me hard and deep for 2 hours for a hot piggy session.

while I was being plowed by the friend, I was sucking both the deliver my guy and his bf and he announced that he needs to take a piss, so I just took him in my mouth and signaled him to let go, I drank all of his piss without missing a drop 😉

After they deposited 5 loads in my hole and 2 in my mouth they left with the promise to return soon. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

On 5/18/2010 at 6:11 AM, breednufull said:

Met a guy on craigslist, hooked up at his condo pool changing rooms, he sucked me hard, then i bent him over the sink area and fucked a load in him, watching myself in the mirror in front of me. Creamed his hole, pulled out, pushed him down to suck my cock clean, then bent him over again and seeded him again. Made him suck me clean, then out the door i went.

My kinda top

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I plan on eating a lot this Thanksgiving so bottoming shortly afterwards is not in the cards lol. 

Yesterday, I got stuffed with 11 loads XD.  I swear I have the best fwbs.  

Craig came over in a rainstorm after work.  He always puts it down & made it wet in other ways.  Oink.  Load #1

Clint, my otter fwb, loves his bottoms smooth & full of cum.  I haven’t seen him in months & told him I was preloaded.  When I arrived, I quickly stripped and he pushed me onto the bed.  Barely made eye contact as he was fucking me hard on my stomach & doggy.  I love how hung and rough he is.  After he bred me, we made out and cuddled.   😁

Andres is a stressed out Latino fwb who just moved to my neighborhood.  Yay!  He was sad about work + family stuff and he took his frustration out on my ass.    He planted 3 loads in me!  Loads 3, 4, & 5.  I’m seeing him again this Sunday.  XD

I walked two blocks to Ross’s place.  He’s a sweet Southern black cub with ongoing relationship drama lol.  He told me his man wasn’t putting out & he’s been “saving his nut” for me.  YES!  He gave me loads 6, 7, & 8.

E is a beautiful black muscle hottie w/ a foot fetish.  He loves fucking me missionary while sucking my toes & feeling them on his face.  I sucked him & asked if he wanted to gimme a foot massage.  He replied, “Nah, I’m ready to fuck.”  YESSIR!  E is 1 of my more dominant top fwbs.  He excels at throwing me around the bedroom & twisting me up like a pretzel.  He fucks me in positions that nobody else does & it’s practically a yoga workout bottoming for him.  He unloaded so beautifully inside of me.  Also, kisses, pillow talk & cuddles afterwards.  XD 

Horny Muscle daddy Gary was home after a Broadway show.  I told him I took 9 loads & he said, “Great.  I’m gonna give u 2 more.”  That’s exactly what he did & he sucked me off.  Love a talented top who sucks cock too.  

This morning, I had an accident on the street.  I thought I had to fart; instead, I pushed a bunch of cum down my leg 🫢. Fortunately,

I was on my way to a neighbor's place for a BJ.  He sucked me off & I showered there lol.  I flipped my underwear inside out & changed my pants in the office LOLOLOLOL

I am very thankful for my many quality fwbs who give me nonstop dick, ass, mouth & cum.  Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  

• Like 5
  • Piggy 6

On 11/20/2023 at 9:56 AM, Hunter22 said:

Locked and loaded 👄

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

just left, haven't written about my FB in awhile... don't wanna be boring, just cause He never gets old for me, doesn't mean the same FB repeatedly seeding me isn't boring to read about? idk. For me, He's kinda like a drug and i'm addicted to Him, Him breeding me is like a fix. Butt better. my holes so sloppy when He leaves. Normally i wanna keep all a Mans seed in deep and absorb it, but He keeps fucking and shoots a couple of times, so the outside of my hole is cum sloppy too and i end up fingering and tasting Him from inside me after He pulls out. 

He wants to sleep over, hang out, watch movies together and eat together and fuck a lot. i've tried to explain about bottoms and eating, but He doesn't really seem to get it lol. idk, it's sweet and hot. Told Him if He wants to sleep over just to give me warning and i'll leave my back  door open and He can come in and crawl in bed with me and slide on in.  🙂 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday in my bed room and shower. A new Friend with Benefits came over. We got high and In the course of the afternoon he loaded me five times, twice in my shower room. Additionally, he sucked two loads out of me.  At one point, I mentioned that my shower room was also a steam room With a gleam in his eye, he informed me that he’d never had sex in a steam room and I promised him next time.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 11/8/2023 at 12:48 AM, PG1961Canada said:

This morning - my hung uncut buddy called me.  His partner was going shopping with some friends and he didn't want to go.  He begged off and then reached out to me and said he needed some piggy play.   His other half is a total bottom but not into the kind of assplay.  He and get together once a week and get naked and take turns on one another's holes.  He loves to be a sub bottom and I use his hole and dump a load in his guts.   This morning he showed up, horny as fuck.  He stepped out of his clothes 2 minutes after showing up at the door.  His cock was already half hard and he was already dripping precum.  Seems they had been busy all weekend and he said he needed to open my hole up.  He used fingers and toys. Shared some poppers and then took his fist for a while.  He was just short of his elbow deep.  Fawwwk!!    Then he unloaded his cock deep inside my stretched guts.  He stayed hard!!  He just kept talking dirty and churning his load up inside.... in/out motions and pumping deep before pulling out to the edge... then he unloaded a SECOND load a few minutes later. That is one well used hole and what a great time.  

Screenshot 2023-11-07 173433.jpg

That's so hot!