Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I just left a guy I met on bbrt.  I live in Charlotte NC, his picture showed a very thick cock. He said he is a top . I was interested in just sucking his .massive  cock as I love big cock.

I been fucked a few times finally, raw but still a little scared about taking raw cock . I know prep 

But he is taking prep. Anyway I was sucking his cock freaking beer can thick and he started fingering my asshole, it felt so good, he then told me to get 9n my back 9n edge of bed and started to rim me. It felt so good 

He needed a shave but his whiskers were feeling real good. He then stopped and told me he was going to fuck me. He had my legs on my shoulders . I really didn't want to fuck, his cock was huge. He was leaking a ton of pre cum , he reached over a put a glob of lube on my hole and before I could stop him he had the top of his thick cock in me . He slowly started putting that thick cock in  me. 

It felt so fucking good. I asked if it was all in me, he said no and with that he shoved the rest in me. Wow. It held still for a moment...then he started to fuck me. Hard..it was hurting a little but as time went by it started to feel good 

After about 5 minutes he said he wasn't going to last long. I asked him to pull out and cum in my mouth. He said not going to happen. He started to slam his cock 8n me faster and then stopped. He told me he just gave me a load of cum . I really didn't feel it but he held his cock in me, still hard but getting soft and then I felt his cum leaking from me. It felt so fucking good. I am glad he held me down and just fucked me and as sir in a rest area on my way home, my hole hurts so good and I feel the wetness.

As soon as I get home I am going to jerk off with his cum.

Awesome..just awesome. We are going to meet again next Monday.

I want him to take a picture of his cock and him fucking me.

• Like 9

Went over to RR for a beer, there were a few guys sucking Cock ... so I left, went over to Slammer.  It was pretty much just like any other weekend night. Plenty of hungry Holes, plenty of Cocks rutting/Breeding them.  Maybe there was some other PigWeek event going on, but had a fine night of it regardless.  

• Like 1

Got fucked raw and bred by a big Afghani man who worked at the hotel I was staying at in Frankfurt. I was having breakfast and he came to take my empty plates. We exchanged a few words. Then he asked for my room number. He said he would be up in 5 minutes. I received him naked and sucked on his thick Afghani member. He then spun me around doggy and spat into my dry hole and penetrated me.  After a few minutes I got on my back so I could look him in the eyes. I love that. He fucked me for around 5 minutes and then released his DNA inside me.  Sadly most of it came out when he pulled out of my hole. He had to go back to work. I love that he has a family and was so horny that he inseminated me while on duty at the hotel.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 5

2 hours ago, Sckr4u said:

Got fucked raw and bred by a big Afghani man who worked at the hotel I was staying at in Frankfurt. I was having breakfast and he came to take my empty plates. We exchanged a few words. Then he asked for my room number. He said he would be up in 5 minutes.

Now I'm curious what words you exchanged...

Just got my latest load in a married professor's office (I work in a university). He's got a nice thick cock, which his wife was totally neglecting. I'm rather proud of this now on going connection since I've had to groom/prepare him for some time to accept both his very natural urges and his equally valid need for release. It's been a commitment of time and energy but he now seems addicted to being enthusiastically sucked and rimmed before bending me over his desk to fuck me raw. He's now at the point of actively arranging 'visits' and lying to wifey about 'working late'. I'm enjoying his descent into secret gay cheater and plan  on taking him further down the path. Today, for the first time, I had him suck my cock (after getting him nice and horny and compliant)  and I plan on training him to swallow my cum, rim my ass, and, ultimately, bend over to take my cock. I'm already putting the idea into his head that he should play with other cocks, with the goal of setting him free to be a gay cock slut like me.  My final goal is to get him to the point where he goes along with the two of us servicing a big dick top: fingers crossed!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 8

Traveling for work and a local redneck hit me up on one of the apps. Said he was horny and needs to fuck but can't host.   I said i have a hotel room, come on over.   He was workin a long shift and said he would stop by after work at 7pm.  

He wanted a specific scene...  lights low, me in boots, jockstrap, tanktop, and ball cap.  I had all those (im prepared!).  And my hole clean and lubed.  

Cracked the door open and got on my knees ready for him. 

He walked right in,  pulled his cock and balls out in front of me and told me to start suckin.  I did and licked his balls too.  Got it sloppy wet with spit and gettin verbal about what a pig i am servicing raw redneck cock.  Got him rock hard.

Then he told me to turn around and show him my big hairy jockstrapped ass. I did and spread my cheeks so my hole was really exposed,  and told him hole is lubed like he wanted.   He said fuck yes and aimed his cock at my hole and slowly pushed in.  He didn't stop just kept slowly pushing until he was balls deep.   

Said my slick hole is what he needed and picked up the pace and felt his balls slappin ass as he fucked.   Redneck raw cock felt real fuckin good and he said my ass was milkin his cock.   He's not gonna last long,  yer gonna get my redneck cum.  

Told him keep fuckin, u need to fuck and breed and load my hole with cum.   He said he wouldn't pull out even if i asked...  picked up the pace and said he was getting close.   Told me what a good pig i am gettin bred and pushed in balls deep and unloaded his cum.   Told me to squeeze my ass to milk the cum out and keep it in all night.   Told him fuck yeah i will and his cock slipped out.   

Told him i know who to contact next time im in the area,  he said u fuckin better.   

• Like 11

so this BBC top just ubered me to his house. I was a little nervous at first til I pulled up to this nice house, he said to just walk in and find him in the living room,  and DAM! SEXY black man, fit, with a 12 inch thick cock laying naked, I'm a submissive bottom, and told him to just tell me what to do when I get there, so this hot man says, get those clothes off and get on your knees. I do just that,  I take his bbc down my throat as he starts fn my throat deep, then he says, now let me see those cheeks, that bbc slaps my hole and he slams into me and was suprised that I didn't pull away, then he says, oh you know how to take dick huh. I moan, mmm yes sir. he grabs a condom but I say with pouty face, no glove sir bareback only please, with a big grin he starts pounding my then tight hole, he had me in every position, within 10 min I feel his shooting ropes deep in me but he doesn't stop. by the time I leave he filled me 3x! before I left he tells me he will send a car at midnight tomorrow.  and be ready for him a his 2 friends. I can't fn wait!!

• Like 6
  • Piggy 8

Visited Cumunion in Sheffield the other night, the first time in a good while. This used to be a really piggy night with lots of guys going at it but since the panic it's been hit and miss. Thankfully this night was one of the better ones. 

Ran into a guy I've fucked before, hit skinny guy with an average cock but moans loads and has sensitive nipples. I sucked on them and his moans attracted another guy, an Arab looking guy to join us. I dropped to my knees and sucked them both for a while. An older guy joined too but he was flacid a bit creepy so me and the first guy managed to get away to another dark area with a bench. 

I bent over to let him know what I want and in slid the first cock of the night. I'd been absolutely gagging to get fucked all week and it felt amazing. His pace and moans increased and he loudly unloaded inside me. Another guy was watching with one of those cocks thats big but also just looks dense and heavy. A proper lump of cock meat. I cleaned the first guys cock then started to suck him. I've had some bad luck lately not getting the load of sucking a guy and then he walks off, so in the bavk of my head I'm thinking fuck I hope he takes the bait! I sucked him expertly and hit his cock sloppy wet. There were others in the room now but I thought we'll it's now or never and I let go of his cock and turned round to present him my muscle fag hole. I heard him emit a low growl and felt his fat cock head against my arse. He pushed in and started fucking and it felt great! Now I wanted his load and thankfully I hit that too shortly after when he grunted loudly and bust inside me. 

It must of been a big load as I started cruising and could feel how slick it was between my cheeks as I walked. I ducked into a private area and scooped the cum that had dribbled out into my mouth and carried on cruising. 

Ran into another guy I've been with before, for me the perfect top. Older late 50s I'm guessing, bald with a handle bar tash, smells of cigars and gas a huge fat cock. He grabbed my hand and took me to the sling room. I went to climb in and he said wait and kissed me. Then took my cock in his mouth and gave me an amazing wet soft blowjob. When he'd done I sank to my knees and started sucking on his huge dong. I didn't do that long, it was hard and pumping precum I needed it in my arse so I hopped on the sling and he started pushing in. 

Soon other guys joined us and he stepped aside as various guys, I'm not sure how any came slid in and fucked my cummy hole. All the while he watched whilst dipping his own cock in between guys. Heavenly! 

A young black twink cake into the room and rather than fuck me he started to rim me. I had a guy either side of me now and a cock in wach of my hands while one sucked me and the other played with my nips. 

I started to push my hole out and this just made the black twink more insatiable as he buried his tongue deep into past my battered fuck hole. The sensations were overwhelming and I'm kot sure how I didn't blow my load. After sometime the twink started breathing heavy then stood up and clumsily forced his fat cock into me whilst cumming. He was a gorgeous lad and we kissed as his cock softened and slipped out. 

I got out the sling now hotbed up to fuck! Went back to the dark area with the bench and stood and waited. Someone came in to take a look so I bent over the bench hoping they'd take the bait and then felt another cock head at my hole. In it slid, didn't last long and I had another lovely cum load in me. As he pulled out a huge glob of cum slid out but thankfully I was reaching back and caught it in my hand and ate it. Tasted fucking amazing, at least 7 different means spunk mixed with my arse juice. 

I didn't look back just assumed the position again and felt another cock head. In it went and oh man, you know those dicks that don't even have to be that big they just fit good? One of those! He was a pig fucker too, pulling my cheeks right apart, getting me to squeeze cum out then fucking it back in. Hot! Eventually he bust too and I cruised sone more. 

Couldn't stop the dizzy feeling from poppers though and felt off. They weren't my usual amyl but the other crappy formula. 

Went downstairs for a coffee and a smoke and noticed I had blue hands a d lips from the poppers. Unfortunately I couldn't shake it off and felt crap. I went back upstairs and sucked a black guy off until he exploded in my mouth and I wanked as I did it. Shame as I reckon I could of got a few more loads! 

Always next time... 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

Had a day off a few days ago and was horny so logged onto snifflies to see what could find. Had a young black man contact me saying he liked my ass pics and wanted to pound it. He was 29,  5'8",165, 7 cut. 

Gave him my address and said I was ready and nakid. He was walking in about 15min and finding me in the bedroom ready. He got nakid so I could suck him and get him hard and wet and I could tell he was ready to get to fucking. He was the best I have had and wow did he fuck me good for almost 2 hours straight.  He dumped a few loads before he had to go. Hoping to get with him again soon

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Haven’t posted in so long… been having lots of sex in the past few months

this week alone met with 6 guys, 3 of them yesterday. 

been using Sniffies and Grindr. Yesterday, I went to this guys place, tall white guy, super thick cock! Thickest I’ve had, surprised I took it. I fucked him who btw has a very nice ass too, 🤤 he bred me then I rode him and jo on him so I unmounted him to suck him off and he gave me load #2.

after that I met this guy on Sniffies who wanted to get ff so I told him I would do it. Only did it once before and it wasn’t long. It was I’d say an intro/feel for it. Anyways, went over and he’s a sexy guy. I was nervous and didn’t know where to start. Well surprisingly he grabs me and starts making out. It was intense and I loved it. I flipped him over to eat his hole and it was amazing. Proceeded to fuck him while I was on top of him, kissing him, holding him tight and then sniffing/licking his pits 🤤 then i started to fist him. Took a bit but I got in and wow! The feeling and sight was intensely hot! Continued for a bit when he decided to flip on his back! He has a very nick cock! So i sucked him, deepthroated while I punch his hole 🤜 🕳️ never expected this. He then requested to fuck me and I said fuck yea! He first throat fucked me, 69 then put my legs on his shoulder and slid right in. The making out and fucking was hot. Then we moved back to FF and I continued sucking while punching and he came down my throat!

I was horny still so I was near a park and messaged this hot guy on Sniffies. Said he was horny but couldn’t host. Asked if I’d be okay with doing it in my car. Sure! Went to garage and moved to the back seat. Fuck this guy was hot! Sexy Mexican 30 fit body! And again loved kissing. The make out session was incredible. Really enjoyed it. He had mentioned armpits before and said he put on deodorant (I have that on my profile) . I said I didn’t care. He proceeded to pull his sweats down and laid horizontally on the back seat and I got to work, sucking him and he raises my arm and starts Sniffing my pits. So hot. I would alternate between sucking him, getting throat fucked, to licking his nipples and pits (I didn’t care about the deodorant, wasn’t bad) and making out. He said he was close so I took him deep and swallowed it all. He asked I cum too so we made out while I jerked off and finished on the floor.

I was done! 
earlier this week, met this guy at a park, he fucked and bred me in his car. Right after I went to this guys place in a high rise and he fucked me, adding a second load. 🐷 😈 

I really need to go to a bathhouse (club Houston) and get as slutty as possible! Definitely want to just check it out at least. Haven’t mustered up the courage yet to go. I want to go before the end of the year for sure !

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I don't often breed and tell, but I have to this time. A visitor from the Northeast hit me up on another site. We unlocked pics for one another and when I saw his pics my response was, "YAAAS LAWD!" He's bald, hairy all over (and NOT manscaped), uncut and with some roundness to him. So we hooked up this afternoon, as he was looking for someone to get him ready for a night at the bathhouse.

When I meet him, he's attractive enough (that's not a particular criteria of mine though because if Quasimodo or the Elephant Man checked enough other boxes, their physical appearance wouldn't mean anything to me). We immediately stripped down. He was surprised that I was already hard as he sucked me for a bit.

He'd told me in advance that it had been awhile since he got fucked, so he was really tight. I ate his hole out real good and he begged me to fuck him. Even though he had silicone lube on the bed, I managed to get in with just spit on my cock and the spit I had already pushed into his hairy hole as I was eating it.

We started doggy style where I could see (and lick!) his hairy back. Then we switched to him on his left side with his right leg at an angle so we could kiss. As it often does, my first orgasm caught me by surprise. He got a huge load out of me. There's like a 30/70 chance that I can continue to fuck after cumming, but he beat the odds and I stayed hard. We went gay missionary and missionary with him riding me both face to face and back to front. He was quite juicy from the load I shot in him. If I hadn't been fucking him, I definitely could've gotten lost in his eyes when we were in missionary. I gave him two buttgasms, but had already told him that I would need to pee before I could cum again. At one point he said he left his body and needed a moment to gather himself. We didn't disconnect though!

After I peed and he gave me some water to drink, we went back at it, this time with him on his stomach. It took a bit, but he got my second load in him. We weren't able to go for orgasm #3 because his host's dog needed to go for a walk and the host wasn't home yet. He wanted to be gaped and ready for other men to fuck him. And he was! He was also rather creamy inside...

Bathhouse ended up being a bust, but I was definitely a huge check in the "relocate" column! We already agreed that if we lived closer, we would hookup regularly. And I let him know that I don't mind sloppy seconds, fifths or tenths! I also let him know that he's welcome to stay with me next time he visits. Even though I have a second bedroom, it doesn't have a bed in it, so he'll have to sleep with me. DARN!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

Guys, as a newish cum whore, went to the sauna fetish night last night with the sole intent in getting my holes filled. All started quite well with this one guy with a massive PA fucking me whilst in the sling, and then progressed to trying to open my hole more with his fist. 

Then got fucked by several guys in the dark room (no idea who they were) and it seemed that one of the guys knew my throat was very capable and forced his beer can cock down my throat whilst he held my head in a vice like grip. 

Later another guy i got accosted in one of the corridors and fucked up against the wall.

In total only managed to swallow two loads, none up arse, but happy with the amount of cock I got. 

Feedback and comments advice always welcome 🙂

• Like 2

I was backing onto a glory hole at the sauna when a guy came in, fingered me briefly, then shoved his cock in. He fucked me for a few strokes, then pulled out. I waited and wondered what he was doing, then bent down and looked through the hole. I realised he'd put his cock through the hole opposite and was being sucked. I got myself back into position and hoped he'd return and, sure enough, all of a sudden he shoved his cock back inside me. He fucked me for a while, pulled out for about 30 seconds, then shoved it in again. This time I reached under and started stroking his balls, which seemed to do the trick. A few minutes later off he went, dumping his load deep inside me.  

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1