Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

A semi regular just visited. He loves it when I answer the door in just a cage. Gave my arse a few slaps, bent me over and rammed his cock into my hole and fucked me hard until he gave me his cum. I licked his cock clean, and he was one his way. I love being of use to a guy in need! 

• Like 1

You never know when you're going to get dick. I got a message from a Grindr profile when I was picking up a friend from the airport. He sent a picture of his gorgeous dick and 10/10 face. My catfish radar was going off but I was in the cell phone lot killing time as my friend was a bit delayed, so we kept chatting and he said he worked at the airport and was getting off in 20 minutes. He asked about the parking lot I was in and I told him it was quiet enough, we could go in the back corner if he wanted to hookup. He sent me more of his albums and I was sure I needed this guys load if he was forreal. I sent my exact location and he told me he'd be there soon. In the meantime, my friend landed and was excitedly texting me, asking where I was. I was still thinking the hookup would be a flake so told him I was in the parking lot waiting. About 20 minutes later this beautiful Black guy shows up, we get in the backseat of my car, and he is shoving his dick down my throat, pushing my head into his crotch and making me gag. He reaches behind me, starts rubbing his finger all around my hole, and I get really sloppy with the blowjob, obviously hoping he'll stick it inside. I see my phone light up and my friend is calling me. Ignore. I slide my shoes off, pull my pants down and turn around for the guy. I hear him spit into his hand, he slaps it onto my hole and then he's sliding his raw cock in me. I'm struggling a bit at first but he gives quiet one word instructions like, "relax," "arch," and soon he is fluidly fucking me. Two minutes later he kinda double taps my lower back and I feel him stiffen and know I'm getting bred. I hand him some tissues, he wipes up, and then leaves the backseat with another quiet "thanks." I'm a fucking mess, lmao, spit and cum all in my beard and my car smelling of sex. I text my friend, tell him I got caught up reading my book by accident, and that I'll be there in a couple minutes. I fucking love being an on demand whore like that and it makes it totally worth it to always be ready to bottom for moments like this.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

After the past couple of days I headed to the airport back to my partner and in opened grindr for some airport fun 

very soon I got hit by a hot black men, mid 30, looked really good and muscular and he sent pic of his juicy cock,

I told him to come over to the lounge so we could have some fun in the private room there and he was on his way

when he arrived I was drooling, he was looking way hotter than his pics and I immediately started taking off his clothes wile we made out and he stripped me too, when he felt my plugged hole he stopped kissing me and grinned at me.

I told him I was a good cumdump and full of cum so he bent me over, pulled out the plug and started eating my gaping hole

in the meantime he got completely hard revealing a beautiful 10" dick, that's when I begged him to just fuck me, to which he obliged and rammed it all the way in making me moan like a bitch.

That's when he started to really fuck me, HARD! 

10 min of rough fucking till he announced loudly that he's going to flood my hole and I begged him to do so.

when he came he grunted and kepy on pounding me, churning his and all the rest of the cum I wad holding in and remained hard as fuck, so he just kept on fucking me till he released a second load in me. what a score!

We kissed for a bit while he fingered my cummy hole and then he plugged it back and we took a quick shower before heading out, each to his flight. 

on the way out there were several people looking at us, probably heard our loud fuck lol.

Now I writing this mid air, plugged and full of cum oink! 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5
  • Haha 1

About a half hour ago. my regular FB Who breeds me a couple of times a week for going on 4 years. We're really fortunate, we simply have great chemistry.  Usually we're done in 30-40 minutes, but for some reason He was full of fire today.  He's a Muscle Guy and pounds hard, so i'm usually gaped and sloppy at about the 15 minute mark, then i fluctuate between conquered and squeezing HIs Cock with my hole. Holes totally sloppy now  and will be for most of the night. i don't know, He's super vocal when i'm giving Him oral, but i'm the one making all the noise when He's fucking me... can't help it, so i don't know how much He likes fucking a sloppy hole? So i go back and forth between just giving in and squeezing, giving Him both.  We're obviously doing it right, because He keeps coming back and i'm feeling the bliss of having my ass pounded for an hour. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

STRETCHING ME OUT

I had a Grindr message from a 31 year old lad attending a work meeting locally asking if I fancied having my hole stretched and taking his ANON load after his meeting. I told him I was keen to be stretched and totally up to him if he got the urge to unload. Sure enough an hour later his meeting was done and he headed over to find me hooded on all fours on the bed and in my Pup mask, fist jock abd socks, and harness huffing poppers. The horny fukka stripped off and dropped to his knees and got to work!

Firstly I had his tongue in my cunt after he removed the plug. He started stretching me out with a few fingers and plenty of gob into my hole. He opened me up good and was soon gobbing inside my gape. Then he stood up and placed his boner in my gape. My hole closed around his dick and he tried using my sloppy cunt as he told me how filthy he liked it and how his untested dick loved a fresh hole. He dropped to his knees again when I told him how filthy my cunt liked it. I huffed at the poppers while he stayed to tease his fist in.

The more I took the more I wanted his full fist and my hole was resisting but I let him push on. It felt hot as fuck and he wasn’t prepared to stop and neither was I. I thought ok, a few more huffs and pushed my ass back to let him know I wanted it, he knew what I wanted and he also pushed on. Then he simply eased his full fist inside me. He was clearly turned on by this and gently pulled out and went it again.

Each thrust got easier and provided me with a totally slutty used feeling. He repeated pulling out and pushing his fist back in. My cunt loved it, proper stretching abuse. When he was satisfied my hole was properly opened he stood up and inserted his dick back into the hole. He clearly loved it properly sloppy as with little or no resistance he fucked away, his dick flapping away inside me. He was turned on enough to work up to emptying his balls inside me. Soon as he was ready he told me he was gunna cum then fist my cummy hole some more. When I told him I’d be honoured to have him fist his cum deep inside me he couldn’t resist and cummed in my gape. He was there a while as he dropped his full load and pump d his balls load for me.

True to his word, when he was done he dropped to his knees and eased his fist back in my cum squelching hungry cunt. It felt dirty, sleazy and horny as fuck. He gave it a good workout making sure I got his load deep into my cunt. I fucking loved him fisting his cum in my hole. When my hole was fully coated he was ready to get back inside me with his dick. His boner slopped around inside my cum lubed gape hole and he duly planted another load of his dirty seed inside me. This guy had properly made me a cum bucket and he dropped to his knees to fist his second load deep and good.

Only then was he done. I was used, opened up and sloppy as fuck with his anon cum loads. He tagged my ass, dressed and left vowing to stretch me again soon! 
IMG_0261.thumb.jpeg.dca691da0fb5ce495112e81c0d25e3e7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5

Yesterday afternoon went to hook up with a fuck buddy with a nice thick uncut cock. I love sucking uncut cock so I did that first. I fucked an bred him on his back and then he got me on my belly and fucked me balls deep until he flooded my hole. He said he wants to get some buddies to fuck and breed me too so he can fuck my cum-filled hole.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Last week, I met up with a white, red head dad bod in his mid-fourties, at his place. (I had fucked him for the first time, anon-style, a few weeks earlier.) He was already hard as a rock and ready to take my dick. We went to his fun room and he got on all fours. I lubed us up and slid right in. Rode his ass for a good while, struggling to keep from cumming until I couldn't hold it any longer. I kept fucking him for a while after I came, but I couldn't go another full round. I have to get back in better shape!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I seduced a 30ish married guy last week. We had met while he was working at the gas station. He's rough around the edges, bearded, bad tattoos... So of course my type. I had him stop by after work for a few beers, and well I noticed him staring at my cock a lot. We got to talking about sex and he's telling me about his various gay encounters, in addition to his female trysts. I get a bit bored after a while and just pull out my cock and ask if he's interested in sucking my dad cock. He smiles and gets inthe floor in front of me, and I guide his mouth to my cock. I'm enjoying his work, and telling him what a great cocksucker he is. I force him down further and further, til he has all 7" in his mouth. I cum a fuck ton, and he didn't miss a drop. I sit him on my lap and pull out his cock, and start jerking him off, telling him the next time he comes over I'm going to breed his ass. He squirted all over his chest and my hand, and I held him for a few minutes longer until he was ready to head home. 

I definitely need to fuck him soon. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Ha!  Friday after work!  A new colleague, about 50, at the company now about 6 weeks. He'd never given me any indication of interest before Friday afternoon but I was interested!  He barebacked me in his car on the far side of the lot after most people had already left! We smoked a little Tina (he didn't have much) then he put the seat back. I volunteered I'm on prep as he mounted me. He didn't say anything,  just barebacked me and blew his load into me!  Said that was a full work week's worth!  I intend to take all he has going forward! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Sunday afternoon at the cruise club. Had struck out previous visit but this was different, almost a record for me. It was a naked cruise session although some subs wear jock, a few wear t shirts. I just wore shoes and socks.

Within 5 minutes I had wandered into a dark room and started sucking the cock of the guy already there. His fingers reached around and stroked my hole which was my signal to reposition myself and immediately he was shoving his raw cock into my hole. This first  guy had a distinctive rhythm to his thrusts which were designed to slam down as hard as he could. A few guys had gathered around and after a while he let another guy have a turn fucking me then he started his hard thrust# again.

The crowd of guys lurking behind me was surprisingly large by now and there was a fairly orderly process of them fucking me one after the other. I was fucked 9 times in an hour without moving out of the dark room. There guys came in my asshole. The first guy to cum, came with a lot of noise and that absolutely worked up the following guys to fuck my hole. The next to deposit a load did so with less fanfare but it was getting sloppy now. After a few more fucks, the last guy to come jerked his cock almost to climax and then pushed in my hole and made the deposit.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

I reconnected with a guy who I thought had moved to LA years ago.  He's a personal trainer, so I went to his home where he has a gym in the front of the house and his living quarters in back.  It must be ten years since we hooked up the last time.  I've gotten older, he hasn't, as far as I could tell.  He sat on my face and I tongued his hairy hole while he played with my boner.  His knees got tired before my tongue, I could have eaten him out for hours.  He then put me face down and ass up on the bed and shoved his fat cock into me.  It's been a long time since I felt like a virgin, it was nice to have to struggle to take a cock up my ass.  He asked me if I wanted his load, which, of course, I begged him for.  He collapsed on top of me after he pumped his sperm into my guts.  He didn't go soft, but started to move inside of me after we rested a couple of minutes.  I think he was going to go for load number three after he shot off the second time, but we didn't have time.  One of his training clients was scheduled soon, so we called it a day.  It took a couple of days for my hole to get back to its previous state.  And, yes, I will be checking back with him soon to see if he's up for more.

• Like 7

20 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

I seduced a 30ish married guy last week. We had met while he was working at the gas station. He's rough around the edges, bearded, bad tattoos... So of course my type. I had him stop by after work for a few beers, and well I noticed him staring at my cock a lot. We got to talking about sex and he's telling me about his various gay encounters, in addition to his female trysts. I get a bit bored after a while and just pull out my cock and ask if he's interested in sucking my dad cock. He smiles and gets inthe floor in front of me, and I guide his mouth to my cock. I'm enjoying his work, and telling him what a great cocksucker he is. I force him down further and further, til he has all 7" in his mouth. I cum a fuck ton, and he didn't miss a drop. I sit him on my lap and pull out his cock, and start jerking him off, telling him the next time he comes over I'm going to breed his ass. He squirted all over his chest and my hand, and I held him for a few minutes longer until he was ready to head home. 

I definitely need to fuck him soon. 

So glad you’re back.  Missed you!

• Like 1