Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just left from an intense anon fuck, got in to the open door, it was all dark, we agreed that I'll strip and get on my knees and put on a blindfold that was left for me.

I waited about 5 min before I felt the presence of someone else, then realized it was at least 2 sets of hands touching me all over and feeling my prelubed hole (my partners morning cum of course). Then i was led to the bedroom, was put on my back, with my exposed hole and the one of them started rimming me and the other put a bottle of poppers for me to huff.

then I realized there were 3 men in the room when I was ordered to suck 2 at a time when the guy that was rimming started playing with his cock head on my hole, slightly pushing in.

that's when I started begging him to use me. 
so he shoved his entire cock all the way and I moaned in pleasure. 
he wasn't that long but thick and started pounding my hole nice and fast.

when he came they switched positions and I tasted his cock with leftover cum and my ass juices while the other men pushed in my hole.

this went on for a while and when they all finished dumping a load in me, still blindfolded I asked if they wanted to DP me.

their answer was simple, "fuck yeah!"

so I switched positions and sat on one cock while the second started pushing in and the third stood in front of me, allowing me to suck on his cock while feeding me poppers.

i came like that and they all continued fucking me in doubles, alternating pairs till they all started cumming in me but continued fucking.

When they finished I was plugged to keep the 8 loads they deposited in me.

now I am ready and excited for me triple fuck later today!!! 🐷

• Like 2
  • Piggy 9

Was meeting a guy on weekends the last few months that likes to lay back and have me do all the work. Being a good bottom I'm OK with that!

Anyway, he has a nice fat cock and liked to wrap a leg around my head when I am throating him. We started out with me blowing him, and progressed to me riding him after a few weeks. For anyone that knows me, I love to ride. He would jerk me off as I rode him. After we both cum, I got to clean him up. Another favorite of mine, I like messy cummy sex.

Alas, it had to end as he started talking about me fucking him. I stressed at the beginning I was a bottom and had no desire to top. The last few time he got more insistent about it and I had to end it.

Was out of town last weekend in a town with lots of bookstores. Went to my favorite one. Flat fee with an area with glory hole boothes and another side with theaters and a couple private dark rooms. 

Load #1 Older daddy 60's average build with a dark tan complexion possibly hispanic with a whooper of 8in cut cock jerking off in the booth. I was able to get him to feed me the cock for a couple minutes. After I thorough sucking I backed my ass up to the hole and he proceeded to pound me for a good 10 mims hard thru the glory hole until I felt his load spasm in my ass for load 1.

Lots of walking around and a couple sucks but no loads until.

Load #2 Daddybear dressed in Starbucks uniform comes to the boothes. He was about late 40s white bear with white short bread short hair wearing a SB hat looking like he was amanager. We enter same booth and make out and proceeds to suck me for a couple mins. I manage to get him to his feet amd start sucking while also letting my shorts fall down so all that is left is my jockstrap. A couple minutes of sucking with him rubbing my ass, he spins me around and inserts his 6 inch thick cut cockand fucks my ass for a couple minutes before he breeds my hole.

Load#3 Shortly after, I go to the theater and I see a huge chubby daddy bear watching a video. Dude looked like a twin of the late 90s wrestler Vader with a bald round face and big beefy belly and strong legs.  He shorts were down and his shirt was off.  I approached and started rubbing his big hairless belly, his cock was thick and grew to about 6.5 inches hard, I proceeded to get on my knees and suck that bears cock while also rubbing his beautiful belly and finally playing with his nipples.  Nipples and the sucking must of sent him over the edge cause he roared out and blasted his load in my mouth.  I swallowed half and spit and the rest into my hand and worked them into my ass. 

By this time the ABS was just about dead, so I decided to go to a Theatre down the street like two blocks.

Load#4 When I walked in I immediately saw a huge white bald daddybear 50s with a white beard dressed with sweatpants, he was sitting down  jerking off furiously a huge thick uncut cock about 7inch thick. We made eye contact and I instantly got on my knees and started sucking, I needed to sit on this beautiful cock, i then stood up quickly turned around and impaled myself on that beauty.  About 5 or 6 pumps and he was giving me his load. 

Load#5 at the other end  of the theatre watching the last guy was an 60s white older average build gotee daddy with jeans, belt buckle, and cowboy boots jerking off watching the show. His cock was cut average about 6.5-7inches I immediately went to town on his cock without putting my shorts back on from the last fuck. I sucked for a couple minutes before he stood up and bent me over the couch for a nice through railing before my ass was able to milk his load out. 

After that not much luck there or at the previous place so I counted my blessings for the day.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

I just finished up a session with my Daddy. After a 2 visit drought, Daddy finally gave me his load. He said he had a 3-day load. He ended up cumming in my cuntpussy 4 times within 20 minutes after fucking me for 20. I worked his cock with my hole the entire time, making sure I did everything I could to get his cum finally. He shot and pushed all 4 loads past the wall. Won't be leaking anytime soon.

• Like 1

Went cruising despite it being absolutely pissing it down today. Had chatted with a guy on a hookup site and headed there with my schoolgirl lingerie outfit on underneath. Headed through the normal area but that was just a pile of saturated mud. Went onto the other side and there were a few people. Flashed the skirt and this guy nodded. I got on my knees and sucked his thick cock. He liked groping me under my crop top. I asked him to cum on my face taking most of it in my mouth cleaning the rest with my tongue.

Not long after, this guy approached me and gripped his cock. I headed over and pulled my tracksuits down before playing with his cock for a bit. He moved my pink thong to the side and tried to find my hole. He struggled for a bit so I moved to a better spot to bend over and took some hits of poppers. He was able to slide his cock inside me easily after that and fucked me. Increasing his intensity before I felt his cock softening inside me. I knew what that meant. He'd cum inside me. I just wish he was vocal about it. Love it when guys are vocal with me and cum inside me.

Hung around for a bit after that but there was nobody else. Chatted with guys on Grindr and other hookup sites and nobody else was prepared to come round and rail me or invite me to theirs.

• Like 1

Closet sub bottom guy here. The last time I got a load I set up a tent in my backyard during the summer and hit up an older guy I've been seeing nsa for years and waited naked inside. He came in and used my mouth but then he took me outside the tent and fucked me in my driveway and the street and came in me. Neighbors definitely saw lol

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Had a fuckbuddy from college reach out to me from out of the blue a few days ago. He is still hot as hell, hung as fuck, his cock has a perfect curve to hit my prostate, and was the first top to make me bust a hands-free nut. He was the guy that turned me into a 100% bottom. 

He brought 3 friends last night. I was the only bottom and they were all pretty hung and hot as fuck. Ended up getting 7-8 loads and I’ve got the classic “bottom after a gangbang” walk going on today. Hopefully we end up staying in touch because that cock can fuck me anytime it wants. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

About 2 hours ago, I'm working a night shift, and having a nose one a few sites (Grindr etc....) when I get a message from a faceless profile saying hello. Normally, I ignore, but I clicked on it and saw the distance.... Less than 50 metres away. I reply being polite, and say the guys close. He says he's new, married, but wants to fuck a guy. I semi-joke saying "come over then" and he replies asking for the address.

7 minutes later I'm kneeling in a garage sucking his cock, before being bent over and fucked. No names, barely any talking, just sex. He shoots fairly quickly deep inside, and then makes his excuses to leave. I don't care, cum is what I was after.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Was back to my fav services the other night

usually good for lorry drivers staying the night and there's a GH in the wall of the last cubical. It was late and I needed to pee so thought why not ...been over to see my brother and the BF was away and I was horny ...quick wank wouldn't hurt lol

the last cubical was free and got in unzipped and pissed in to the bog and out of the corner of my eye saw movement under the panel the other side ...then an eye at the hole ...watching me pee ...game on ...got me hard and after pissing I wanked my cock and looked at the hole … the eye was replaced but a meaty cut cock ...that just about got through the hole

I bent and sucked it for a bit ...fresh and salty ...i came up for air and he pulled out left his cubicle and pushed my door ...i unlocked and he got it ..5.6 stocky beard bald ...love um ...cock out and hard ...i sat on the bog and he fucked my face for a bit ...his low balls slapping on my chin and throat ...nice...loads of pre cum ...im wanking away as I suck him.

Then he pulls off and asks if he can fuck me ...yeah mate ...i stand up...snog his hairy face for a bit and he roles up his T ...well hairy chest and belly ...i go in for a bit on his nips 😛

turn bend over the bog and he spits in his hand lubes his cock and probes my hole till he pops his cut head in …..slowly getting balls deep.

Then I think oh fuck he just shot in me ...bit disappointed im not getting railed ..he whispers ’fuck mate just cum in ya...that ok?’ im thinking wtf course ...geting ready to clean up ‘sure no worries’ ….’cool’ he said and then starts fucking me using his own cum as lube and getting harder and harder ...we are at it for bout 10 min till he’s cuming in me again and im shooting over the bog seat ...so hot ...he then just fucks me slow till he pulls out his wet semi hard cock.

I suck him clean snog him again and he fucks off ….i sit on the bog and let his cum run out of me ...tidy up and go home.

Nice

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

I did manage to both breed and get bred once each after a long frustrating night at the bathhouse here in Portland last night. I bred a freshly loaded cute small Latino, that I have always thought of as a twink but he has recently let his hair go gray which looks really good on him. He was bent over a bench in the group play space getting fucked and obviously bred when I found him, unlike the typical bottom he didn't immediately jump up to go shower after getting bred, so I asked him if he wanted another and enjoyed the treat of sliding into his loose cummy hole. I've probably been fucking him when I see him at the tubs as long as I've lived here and he is always a really good fuck, last night fucking his talented hole was like fucking a warm wet slippery, cum scented, gripping and pulsing velvet sleeve.

About 4 hours later I finally got fucked and bred myself, I was in the sling in the other group play area when a young cubby type guy came through the curtain with his towel over his shoulder, a nice rock hard cock, and got a huge grin on his face when he saw me. He went immediately to my hole, spit on his cock and shoved it in, as soon as he was sure I could take it he started pounding. He quickly acted like he was getting close and the slipped out, but let me guide him back into me, and did it 2 more times before he told me you feel so good that you made me cum too fast. I reached down and found his cum was almost pouring out of my hole. I'm not sure how many loads he bred me with, but I'm still farting his cum almost 12 hours later. 

I stayed another hour, unfortunately only observed some comical extremely anti-sexually behavior. I may post a rant about that in another post.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Had another hot session tonight with Daddy. Gave me a huge load. As he always does is shoot his load 10 inches into my hole. I've got gas, but no cum yet. Probably won't see it until tomorrow if I'm still gassy. If I'm not, then my hole will absorb his load into me.

I think right now I'm up to 12 creampies for January and Feb. Didn't play much until the last 2 weeks of Feb. With 3 under my belt for March,, and the weather being nicer, I'm sure the loads taken will significantly increase. 15 total loads.

Edited by WillingRawVerse
Added

Went to my favorite bathhouse yesterday and had a great time, I fisted a hot Hispanic guy and then turned around so he could fist me, pure bliss. Got fucked in my room when I was ass up, he shot a huge load that kept leaking out of the rest of the day. I went to the suck ramp and sucked off a big cock, swallowed his tasty load. Finished off my stay by stroking off a guy in the play room, we jacked off with both our cocks together and left a huge mess of cum.

Last Friday and Saturday (i had to work yesterday and Sunday).  i had contacted my FB on Thursday and invited Him. He said He didn't know if we could fuck anymore because He found out He had herpes and got panicked.  He's Bi and has had sex with a lot of women, He tells me i'm the only guy He's been with. Not sure that is true, but it doesn't really matter  to me. i gave Him some healthcare info about herpes and how it hides in the body, 50 million people just in the US are estimated to carry the virus, etc. etc. i advised Him to research and read up on the topic. i also told Him it didn't matter to me that He has herpes, that i really like being with Him and i would not choose to stop having sex with Him just because He's a carrier.  Turned out He had a sore in the mouth, which He pretty much never uses with me, and He'd been taking medication, so the outbreak passed. i was pretty surprised when He contacted me on Friday and wanted to breed. We talked some more, and i reassured Him how much i like Him and want Him. He bred me Friday, then again on Saturday.