Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I had a really good night Friday night at Steam, took 5 cocks and was loaded by 2 different twinks.  The last twink felched me bred me and felched me again.  I also had my cock in several asses and bred and then felched another bear before I went home.  Last night was slow, I got fucked by 7 guys but not bred and stayed way too long hoping things would pick up.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

13541343-92D6-42E1-821A-FA70B0882E94.jpeg.6096a4fd5995e8b7b35654ec130b2fa8.jpeg2 guys - 20minutes

I had a message from a 22 year old who had chatted a few times asking if my cunt was free, at just about the same time a 33 year old bottom guy asked if he could dump his load again. He had visited once before and had the urge to breed again. I told him I had just accepted the offer from the 22 year old and he offered to wait outside until the other guy came out. This was an offer too good to refuse. Literally queuing to unload in me. The 22 year old had been chatting a while and had watched the growing list of my profile verifications after guys had bred my cunt. I’m sure he was still dubious that I was a complete cumdump but found the thought horny as fuck, especially when I told him my cunt was neg and PrEP free! I told him a guy wanted to plow me after he had done. Everyone a winner... I knew I wanted both their loads in me. The first guy loved the thought he was first and a guy was waiting to cream his load. The second guy totally wanted me preloaded with a strangers load and sloppy seconds. 

I was hooded in my cummy jock and ‘fuck me - breed me’ socks when the first guy arrived. I heard him peel off his jeans and felt him stood behind me. I then felt his rock solid 8 inches slap against my hole as I heard him call me, ‘you fucking sleazy cumdump’.  I acknowledged that I totally was as he pushed the head of his dick into my willing hungry hole, and then, as he teased, I reminded him of the hundreds of guys that have pleasured themselves inside me and unloaded a breeding load. That was it! The inspiration for him to go balls deep in one single hard push. He had told me he was a big precummer and he was so right. He had lubed my cunt with his precum as he slid his full 8 inches in and out. I fucking love when a guy totally pulls out and thrusts back in repeatedly. Totally owning the hole he’s using. I got his full 8inches with every hot thrust. He even managed to give me some verbal... acknowledgement that I was a fucking whore who clearly loves to be used by strangers and he noticed I was good at it too. He slapped my ass hard and continued to pound it before slowing down the pace. He was enjoying himself and his precum made for the perfect lube. Then he was ready for the main event and went for it.

This wasn’t just a guy using my cunt to slide in and out he wanted to give me a hard fucking. I told him he knew what I wanted and he clearly did and I wasn’t disappointed. I told him to dump his load and breed my PrEP free hole and he agreed that was a big turn on as he squirted a huge load inside me. He was one of those guys that know how to carry on pumping, dumping and fucking a load deep inside. And just to finish perfectly he grabbed the pen and with his dripping dick still inside me he wrote CUM DUMP on my ass cheek. When he had emptied his hot load he pulled out and said he def wants another turn and was going to watch who came in when he left! The he got dressed and left. 

It was less than 2 mins later when the next guy arrived. He simply unzipped and pushed his dick into me and the previous guys load. I could feel the cum oozing out amid the horny sound of squelching jizz. He plowed me good and although not as big as the previous guy it was horny as fuck knowing they must have passed each outside and had both used me. This guy fucked differently and didn’t last long. Using a cummy hole and taking sloppy seconds clearly turned him on. I heard him murmur as he prepared to breed me. Then some hard thrusts as he shot his load. I had an extra buzz knowing I’d been used and double loaded by strangers and my cunt was totally PrEP free! He tagged my other cheek with SLUT CUM PIG and left! 2 loads in 20 minutes is good going, even for me! 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

Made it to Slammer Club in LA for the first time in a while.  grabbed a locker, stripped down to my favorite cummy black jock strap and made a beeline for the small dark fuck room.  It was pretty crowded and I had to wait a few minutes for one of the two fuck benches at the back of the room to open up.  You could here those awesome sounds of sex in the dark...clothes rustling, zippers, that squishy sound when a cock enters a lubed hole or a mouth slobbers on a rod.

Finally grabbed my spot on the fuck bench, pre-lubed and waited.  Didn't take but a minute or two before I felt hands on my ass and fingers testing my hole.  I didn't look back, just moaned ever so slightly and pushed back.  I had that amazing moment for a bottom when the first cock of the night, a nice fat one, began to breech my hole and inexorably begin to travel down my fuck chute.  Cock one came after about 5 minutes, quickly replaced by cock two and then cock three.

The room started to thin out a bit, so I took a break and headed to the elevated glory hole catwalk to suck dick.  After several nice ones, it was time to check out the fuck bench again.  Love this cycle of having my ass and then mouth used.  I never tire of it.  Was there about 3 hours and my hole is still puffy this morning as I write this.

• Piggy 7

Sailors Sauna in east London. Arrived, stripped, wandered upstairs, got lured into a room by a tall guy with a cock to match. Thirty seconds later he was up me raw. Short painful fuck. Very nice. Shot his load. A while later he tried again but was too soft. Half an hour later he spotted another guy fucking me so decided to join in - by now he was nice and hard. They both fucked me in turn then he fucked both of us in turn. No spunk this time. But a little bit after that he lured me into another cabin. Another painful fuck, but this time he was up me for 30 minutes. Selfish bastard - nice. Also spat on me - very nice. Shot a second load in me. I did some cock sucking and wanking with other guys, and tried to get another one to breed me but he was too uptight. His loss. I went home to the bf.

Small cruising area in Amsterdam Forest, near Schiphol in The Netherlands. I was driving around to see if any guys were cruising, and I noticed the same car driving the same route as me (this area has several parking spots where the cruising happens). I decided to park in one of the more obscure locations and wait in the dark. I made myself comfortable and put my seat back, and started jerking off slowly.
I noticed the same car again, and he seemed to have the same idea, has he parked behind me. It was slightly annoying he didn’t switch off his headlights for a while but eventually did so. He got out of the car and I decided to just keep jerking slowly and clearly showing him what I was doing. After a few minutes, he looked through the window and unzipped his pants and started jerking. The guy was fit and was well dressed, obviously coming from work like myself.

I opened the window and he quickly put his arm through the window to jerk me off. After a few minutes, he leaned into the car with his head and started to suck me. He was pretty good at it and I asked him if he maybe wanted to come into the car as it was pretty chilly outside (also heavy fog). He told me he preferred to go into the bushes together as he wanted to get fucked, and found doing so in the car is too much of a hassle.

I quickly got out of the car and walked into the bushes with him. Well, at least as far as you can call them bushes, with fall quickly making the leaves disappear now.

He quickly took off his pants and dropped to his knees and started to suck me. I was super horny and started to feel I needed to cum quickly, so I asked him to stop for a minute if he wanted to get fucked. He got up and started kissing for a while and presented his ass while doing so. My finger slit into his ass with ease as he seemed to be lubed up already (no cum sadly as the smell was obviously lube). I turned him around and gently pushed my dick in his ass, savouring the feeling for a while. I slowly increased my fucking pace and was banging him quite hard at some point. He was moaning he wanted to feel my cum inside of him and he was jerking off heavily as well. I started to moan loudly and spray my cum in his ass, trying to cum as deep in him as possible. I let my cock in his ass as he continued to jerk off. And as I was so super horny my dick didn’t get soft and started to become harder again from his ass moving as he was jerking off so hard.

As he seemed so focused on cumming I whispered in his ear if he didn’t want to fuck my ass and spray his cum in me, at this point, I was slowly starting to fuck him again. He very quickly said yes, clearly his mind very set on cumming, and being very submissive. I pulled my dick out of his ass and grabbed the cum and lube from my dick and applied it to his dick. I turned around, presented my ass to him and guided his dick firmly to my ass.

I told him to fuck me hard immediately. He shoved his dick in my ass very quickly and immediately started banging me hard. He didn’t need much time and sprayed his cum in my ass. He got weak in his knees and I turned around quickly, feeling his dick go out limp and cum dripping down my legs. I pushed him to his knees and told him to lick his cum from my ass and legs, which he gladly did. I kept jerking all this time and started to feel my cum boiling up, with him now rimming my cummy ass. I grabbed his throat and I forced my dick in his mouth spraying my second load in his mouth, and he very eagerly swallowed all my cum.

I slapped my dick in his face a few times, and he seemed to love the feeling of a wet cummy dick slamming into his face. After a few minutes, we managed to get clear heads again, and started to have some small talk. He made clear he liked to behave a little submissive and wanted to explore that more. We exchanged our planetromeo profiles, and before I got home he already contacted me. Let’s see what comes from this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Last night.

Hooked up with my friend to watch movies.

He asked what I wanted to watch and I told him to pick because I would be too busy sucking his cock.

I don’t remember what he picked but it had lots of gunfights and sirens.

First time posting, long time lurker.
Last night I finally connected with this gorgeous black man I've been pursuing for about 3 weeks.  He wanted to top and fuck hard. 
I love how quickly strangers can become intimate.  Within 10 minutes of walking in the door he had his dick buried in me. 10 minutes after that he filled me with his first load.  We just laid naked on the bed for about an hour and talked.  Pretty soon I could feel his dick getting hard again, and he asked if he could pound me one more time before he had to leave.  20 minutes later I received load #2.  His eyes rolled back in his head when he came and his entire body shook.  It was a pretty sexy scene to watch, and I felt filled and accomplished when he finished using my hole.  Afterwards he just laid on top of me for about 10 minutes with his dick still buried in my ass.  I think he almost fell asleep.

Dude was a great kisser too.  I hope to see him again soon!

Edited by BoyinIA
  • Like 7

Traveling for work and chatted with a hot fit daddy type earlier today. After some back and forth with him, I finished my work and went out for a while with colleagues. After that, I went over to daddy's place to meet him. He was pretty discreet, which normally doesn't mean much, but because of his location, I had a hunch about his profession. After we did the deed and I returned to my hotel, I did a little digging around on the internet and confirmed my suspicions about his profession.

On the off chance that he's reading this, sorry for making you break your vow of celibacy, but thanks for the hot fuck and pounding your load deep in my guts, Father.

Edited by quackquack
clarity
  • Like 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 3

Guest letsbreed

Haven’t had time to write, have been too busy breeding a 5’4”, 110 lb twink who keeps messaging me on Grindr to ask for more anon face down ass up rimming and raw fucking. Three days in a row now, door open, find him ready, poppers in hand, for an hour or so of pleasure. 

“Low lit bedroom like it that way first time if that's ok your going too love my tight little ass been awhile sense been fucked”

“You made feel wonderful can't wipe the grin off my face 😅

“I want you tomorrow night, anon too, love the mystery while you passionately eat and fuck my hole” 

I’ll miss him while I’m back east for the holidays. Dallas, Houston, New Orleans — hit me up 😉 

3 hours ago, letsbreed said:

Haven’t had time to write, have been too busy breeding a 5’4”, 110 lb twink who keeps messaging me on Grindr to ask for more anon face down ass up rimming and raw fucking. Three days in a row now, door open, find him ready, poppers in hand, for an hour or so of pleasure. 

“Low lit bedroom like it that way first time if that's ok your going too love my tight little ass been awhile sense been fucked”

“You made feel wonderful can't wipe the grin off my face 😅

“I want you tomorrow night, anon too, love the mystery while you passionately eat and fuck my hole” 

I’ll miss him while I’m back east for the holidays. Dallas, Houston, New Orleans — hit me up 😉 

Sounds like he needs someone to keep loading him in your absence

• Like 1

Was back at the bathhouse (expensive habit). Before I got my clothes off a  young Filipino guy, small tight body, with neck and face tattoo started cruising me. I guess it was cruising, he stared at me and started sucking his finger, then he walked over and shoved his hand down the back of my half-opened trousers and started fingering around my hole. 

Five minutes later he had me up in the sling room., wrists and ankles strapped in.  He had a nice cock and a very dirty mouth.  He spit on his cock and drove it in before I even knew what was happening. I get fucked a lot, but I still am (relatively) tight. I screamed , thought I was going to faint.  He pumped three times and came. He pulled out and  said "I thought you were ready". Told him a little more warming up would have been nice.  The he said, "OK. I will fuck your black ass slower this time, OK?". I was going to say something, but he was already sliding his cock in again.  Pretty much fucked every thought I had out of my brain. No changes of position just a constant jackhammer rhythm and a cock that seemed to hit my prostate with every stroke. Oh yeah, and lots of his sperm for lube from the first time he came.

A lot of cum kept dribbling  out of my cock. Every time he would swirl his finger in and put his finger in my mouth to suck or into his own.

Youngsters these days...

• Like 4

Just got home from a visit with a 30 something Latin bear that I occasionally hook up with. He hit me up on Grindr, just as I woke up, with a blank profile, simply giving me a location,  and "rn".  I cleaned up, sent Him an ETA, and headed out the door. 

Once at his place, we headed to his room, stripped down, and he laid on his bed. I crawled between his legs and began sucking his cock. I gave him lots of tongue action and took him as deep as possible. Soon he was hard, and after just a few moments he told me to get up and ride him. I, like a good bottom, was prelubed, and mounted his 7" cut cock.  I rode him while looking down at his face. My hands wondered to his chest, and his to mine, for some mutual nipple stimulation.  I love riding a guy like this, especially bear types, because while my hole is feeling the stretch from the guys cock, my cock is also being stimulated from rubbing along his belly. I got so close to cumming, hands free. Couldn't quite get there. 

Eventually he flipped me over on my back, crawled between my legs, and dove back into my hole. As he did this, he pushed my legs back, until I was bent in half. He kept fucking me while I put my hands around his neck, and moaned with pleasure. I ran my hands through his hair and found myself lost in his deep strokes. After a couple of minutes, he told me he was close. I told him to load me up. He grunted and said, "I have a big load for you baby." He bred my hole, and I kept pumping my ass on his cock, trying to milk every last drop into my hungry hole. After a few minutes of basking in the post orgasmic afterglow, he slowly pulled out of my used hole and headed to his bathroom to clean up. 

I threw on my underwear. As he walked out of the bathroom, I dropped to my knees and took his now relaxed cock into my mouth. I almost got him back to life, but as good as my head game is, I wasn't able to get him up for a second round. So I dressed and headed for the door. Brought his load home with me. Still so horny right now!