Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

4BF1666E-683E-4F2F-B381-E930A2EC948C.thumb.jpeg.ada4bbaa962b9b1fce0c1978a84c3126.jpeg

Another Sunday at work and it was constant alerts from bottoms still hosting at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel for CLAW weekend. I was trying to ignore the messages and just stick to work til I saw this fat juicy ass latin bottom that I had to breed. He was hosting tops in his hotel room and hit me up on bbrt. I already bred some asses there yesterday and was just trying to focus on work today but man this was some ass I can’t pass up. He gave me his room number and what color tower he was in. I decided I had to do it, so I planned my escape from work.

Soon as I got some time to slip away I turned ghost like Patrick Swaze and headed straight to the Hotel. It’s only a 5 min walk away from my job so I didn’t even have to drive over. Sent him a text “On my way” as I was approaching the hotel. He replied and said the door 🚪 is unlocked and he was on all 4s just as I like it. The elevators at the Westin require a keycard for access to the guest rooms so I had to wait for someone who had a keycard to let me up. It didn’t take long, probably like 20 seconds before someone showed up and I asked them to buzz me up.

I finally got to the 10th floor and headed for the room immediately because I didn’t have time to waste. I opened the door and there he was on all 4’s ass fat as ever and my dick shot straight up. I immediately started taking my suit off and setting it down on the dresser. His ass was already wet when I rubbed it with my thumb. It felt like silk and his cheeks were so beautiful.

I didn’t waste anytime. Usually I like to play with a beautiful ass and admire it before I breed it but time was against me. I immediately plunge into him. He winced a little and started squirming. I had to hold him down cause I didn’t have time to give him a patient fuck.

After a cpl mins he started to moan in passion as I was straight drilling him. I lost all track of time and ended up just banging him deep for a whole hr. Dumped 5 loads in him. His ass was that good. I was in my zone just aggressively pounding  and unloading in him. Before I knew it I was sweating like crazy and realized I was still at work and immediately grabbed my pants to check the time and it was 4:30pm. He cleaned my dick up and I got dressed and left in a hurry.

Walked back to work balls empty and also lucky that no one noticed I was gone for that long. He sends me a text saying that was the best fuck he had this whole weekend. I’m happy to be of service 😌.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

My 30 yo vers Vietnamese pigson came over after work yesterday to play with me.

This time, besides 69ing and rimming/sucking cock, I entered his hole first to fuck him for a while. He fucked my hole after. But yesterday, he came in me on my tummy. A big 2-day load from this sweet pigson! He kissed me after felching my hole.

He went back to suck my cock. I blasted in his mouth. It all happened pretty fast. And you know what happens after sex: you get SO hungry for solid food! OINK!

• Like 1

So I've taken a few loads before, all from guys I knew. Today I took my first stranger load. We started out safe but his dick did not like the condom. I was really horny and I needed to get fucked. So I slid the condom off and he fucked the ever loving fuck out of me.. I wanted him to pull out because I'm a pussy, he didn't listen and I'm happy he didn't. It was so fucking hot 🔥.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

One guy - 3 loads!

I received a message to say, ‘cunt available?’ from a guy who has used me a few times. My no load refused policy means I said yes and he replied he’d be here in 20 minutes. Sure enough I was ass up hooded and ready to be bred as requested. I like that this guy knows how to use his seed and uses my cunt to play in when he needs to get off. I know I’m just one cunt he drops his anon seed into and that makes it hot as fuck. He regularly uses cumdumps to unload intoa d never asks my cunts status. I hadn’t seen him for a while so one of the local whores must be getting it. However this was now my turn so I was willing to be used as his cumslut. He arrived and was slapping his semi against my plugged hole straight away. That didn’t last long and as he was soon stuffing his dick into me. I had forgotten this guy doesn’t even wait until he’s hard. He manhandled his 8inches into me, balls deep and I could feel his raw dick growing. He used the resistance of my cunt to get him solid with some hard thrusts. He placed one foot on the bed and fucked me from every angle. I could hardly contain the occasional grunt as he pounded me

Good n proper. He loves the pull out and pound straight back in move, every time harder and Harder. Fucking non stop for almost 15 minutes takes some doing but he did just that. Eventually he increased the pace and when he was ready he simply released and unloaded deep inside me. His throbbing dick was balls deep as he remained still but pumped his hot cum load inside my cunt. Squeezing every drop of his cum into my hungry used hole. After he had made sure he’d bred me deep I expected him to slowly pul out, but oh no he wasn’t done. His now semi dick was covered in his cum lube and that seemed to turn him on even more. The horny fukka was now enjoying his own sloppy seconds. Like a total CUMPIG I had been fucked and bred and was ready to be used more. His dick was rock solid again as he watched his cum cream in my cunt. Once again I was subjected to the full force of his dick pounding me until once again he bred me for a second time. This time it was hard forceful thrusts that pounded his seed into my hungry cunt! He finished breeding me with his second load and this time he pulled out.

I stayed silent on all fours and felt his cum dripping from my hole. I could hear him getting dressed. I waited patiently. He was ready to leave but the sight of a cummy hole was too much. He pulled his dick out of his joggers and wiped the head over my hole pushing the cum back in with every stroke. Unbelievably his dick was semi again as he played with his cum. He pushed his dick in to tease me. His semi slid into the gape he’d left and he sighed loudly. Surely not? Parked deep in my cummy cunt he just stood there pulsing his dick. I Couldn’t believe he hadn’t finished in me but his dick was on a mission and he stArted a hard manic fucking. In and out he thrust his cum wand into my cummy cunt.

He had hard fucked his cum into me, my jock was soaked in his dripping seed and he gave me his nutt once more to make a hat trick! This time he pumped his load the pulled out. He wrote LOADED on one cheek and BREED THE SLUT HERE on the other cheek. A fucking hot encounter with an anon stranger. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

1 hour ago, Taggedslut said:

One guy - 3 loads!

I received a message to say, ‘cunt available?’ from a guy who has used me a few times. My no load refused policy means I said yes and he replied he’d be here in 20 minutes. Sure enough I was ass up hooded and ready to be bred as requested. I like that this guy knows how to use his seed and uses my cunt to play in when he needs to get off. I know I’m just one cunt he drops his anon seed into and that makes it hot as fuck. He regularly uses cumdumps to unload intoa d never asks my cunts status. I hadn’t seen him for a while so one of the local whores must be getting it. However this was now my turn so I was willing to be used as his cumslut. He arrived and was slapping his semi against my plugged hole straight away. That didn’t last long and as he was soon stuffing his dick into me. I had forgotten this guy doesn’t even wait until he’s hard. He manhandled his 8inches into me, balls deep and I could feel his raw dick growing. He used the resistance of my cunt to get him solid with some hard thrusts. He placed one foot on the bed and fucked me from every angle. I could hardly contain the occasional grunt as he pounded me

Good n proper. He loves the pull out and pound straight back in move, every time harder and Harder. Fucking non stop for almost 15 minutes takes some doing but he did just that. Eventually he increased the pace and when he was ready he simply released and unloaded deep inside me. His throbbing dick was balls deep as he remained still but pumped his hot cum load inside my cunt. Squeezing every drop of his cum into my hungry used hole. After he had made sure he’d bred me deep I expected him to slowly pul out, but oh no he wasn’t done. His now semi dick was covered in his cum lube and that seemed to turn him on even more. The horny fukka was now enjoying his own sloppy seconds. Like a total CUMPIG I had been fucked and bred and was ready to be used more. His dick was rock solid again as he watched his cum cream in my cunt. Once again I was subjected to the full force of his dick pounding me until once again he bred me for a second time. This time it was hard forceful thrusts that pounded his seed into my hungry cunt! He finished breeding me with his second load and this time he pulled out.

I stayed silent on all fours and felt his cum dripping from my hole. I could hear him getting dressed. I waited patiently. He was ready to leave but the sight of a cummy hole was too much. He pulled his dick out of his joggers and wiped the head over my hole pushing the cum back in with every stroke. Unbelievably his dick was semi again as he played with his cum. He pushed his dick in to tease me. His semi slid into the gape he’d left and he sighed loudly. Surely not? Parked deep in my cummy cunt he just stood there pulsing his dick. I Couldn’t believe he hadn’t finished in me but his dick was on a mission and he stArted a hard manic fucking. In and out he thrust his cum wand into my cummy cunt.

He had hard fucked his cum into me, my jock was soaked in his dripping seed and he gave me his nutt once more to make a hat trick! This time he pumped his load the pulled out. He wrote LOADED on one cheek and BREED THE SLUT HERE on the other cheek. A fucking hot encounter with an anon stranger. 

Nice, I’m not sure I can match the 3 loads but I do like to leave a nice poz load in your hot arse. I am passing through Thursday if you want daddy’s poz load 😈☣️

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

14 hours ago, Taggedslut said:

One guy - 3 loads!

“After he had made sure he’d bred me deep I expected him to slowly pul out, but oh no he wasn’t done. His now semi dick was covered in his cum lube and that seemed to turn him on even more. The horny fukka was now enjoying his own sloppy seconds.”

Yeah that is me 100% lol. Once I bust that first nut my warm load and his loose ass combination gets me more horned up I continue stroking. I get caught in a loop. 

• Piggy 1

On 11/19/2021 at 8:41 AM, Bncheney said:

Just got home from a visit with a 30 something Latin bear that I occasionally hook up with. He hit me up on Grindr, just as I woke up, with a blank profile, simply giving me a location,  and "rn".  I cleaned up, sent Him an ETA, and headed out the door. 

Once at his place, we headed to his room, stripped down, and he laid on his bed. I crawled between his legs and began sucking his cock. I gave him lots of tongue action and took him as deep as possible. Soon he was hard, and after just a few moments he told me to get up and ride him. I, like a good bottom, was prelubed, and mounted his 7" cut cock.  I rode him while looking down at his face. My hands wondered to his chest, and his to mine, for some mutual nipple stimulation.  I love riding a guy like this, especially bear types, because while my hole is feeling the stretch from the guys cock, my cock is also being stimulated from rubbing along his belly. I got so close to cumming, hands free. Couldn't quite get there. 

Eventually he flipped me over on my back, crawled between my legs, and dove back into my hole. As he did this, he pushed my legs back, until I was bent in half. He kept fucking me while I put my hands around his neck, and moaned with pleasure. I ran my hands through his hair and found myself lost in his deep strokes. After a couple of minutes, he told me he was close. I told him to load me up. He grunted and said, "I have a big load for you baby." He bred my hole, and I kept pumping my ass on his cock, trying to milk every last drop into my hungry hole. After a few minutes of basking in the post orgasmic afterglow, he slowly pulled out of my used hole and headed to his bathroom to clean up. 

I threw on my underwear. As he walked out of the bathroom, I dropped to my knees and took his now relaxed cock into my mouth. I almost got him back to life, but as good as my head game is, I wasn't able to get him up for a second round. So I dressed and headed for the door. Brought his load home with me. Still so horny right now!

Couldn't attach this for some reason... My loaded little hole!

IMG_20211119_083743_compress_compress.jpg

19 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

Nice, I’m not sure I can match the 3 loads but I do like to leave a nice poz load in your hot arse. I am passing through Thursday if you want daddy’s poz load 😈☣️

☣️ Daddy ☣️ You know how much I love being made to beg for your poz load! It’s been way too long since you bred my neg cunt with you precious poz cum! So yes please Poz Daddy! BREED ME!  ☣️ ☣️ ☣️

• Piggy 1

Construction guys load!

My last load was bred into me by a 54 year old construction worker. This married guy loves anon meets and has used me a few times when he’s horny at work and needs to dump a load.

I was on all fours when he arrived... in a harness, jock and hooded wearing my FUCK ME, BREED ME SOCKS.  He ordered me to the floor where I was made to suck his dick and bring it to life. I fucking love deepthroating a dick I’m about to take. When he was rock solid he was teasing into my throat. Then he said he wanted my cunt and I was to get back on the bed. My holes were clearly just there for him to pleasure himself in.

He grabbed the pen and wrote on my back... INSERT COCK HERE ⬇️. He then glided his wet dick into me and used my cunt to get himself off. He didn’t last long. YOU WANT MY LOAD THEN? He said and Before I could answer he gave me his full nutt as part of some hard and fast thrusts.He had used and bred my cunt, using me as his bitch, just no load refused holes to get off in. He zipped u and left with his hot load in me. Another load his Mrs won’t be getting. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

This guy I blow on a regular basis made me wear a cock cage. Never really thought about or before, but when he was helping me put it on, I got a huge rush. Once it was locked he started talking to me and being demanding. I felt so emasculated not being able to touch myself while a pleasured him. He told me how to blow him exactly and finally shot a 5 day load in to my mouth. I’m ready for the next time and hopefully he will have me wear a collar and leash. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

23 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

@Doccer19677I’d love to beg for your hot Poz load in my neg cunt again.  ☣️ ☣️ ☣️

• Piggy 1

6 hours ago, Sorehole21 said:

This guy I blow on a regular basis made me wear a cock cage. Never really thought about or before, but when he was helping me put it on, I got a huge rush. Once it was locked he started talking to me and being demanding. I felt so emasculated not being able to touch myself while a pleasured him. He told me how to blow him exactly and finally shot a 5 day load in to my mouth. I’m ready for the next time and hopefully he will have me wear a collar and leash. 

Ive been chatting on and off with a guy on Grindr and it is known that I’m in chastity and he had a load for me. As a Cumdump, I definite wanted it and drove over to his place where he was in a dark room ready. I went in, got out of my pants and shoes, climbed the bed, deepthroated him for 10 minutes then asked for his load in my pussy. After a good 10 more minutes, often piston fucking me doggystyle, He bred me good. We’ve already made plans to repeat my services. Hopefully, it becomes a daily habit. It’s what I crave as a chaste sub Cumdump.

• Piggy 2

Tuesday night at planet fitness. There was only like 10 people at the entire gym when I noticed   This slim tall black guy walk in he went in to the locker room and soon came out. He was wearing a black cutoff and gray sweat pants which left almost nothing to the imagination. I could see his nice abs from the side of his cutoff and that dick print was making it get real hot in there. He caught me checking him out a few times but I didn’t make it seem like a big deal. After a while my friends texted me that they were trying to go catch a movie and I need to head there pretty soon so I grabbed my towel and went to the locker room. I had taken my shirt off when I saw him coming with from the corner of my eye. And he walked up to me and asked me what was going on. Told him nothing much just heading out. He said he was referring to me checking out earlier so I just laughed and tried to play it off. He said I was laying and he knows I was staring at his dick. I didn’t even realize I looked directly at his dick when he said that almost like a reflex. He asked if I wanted it? I told him I had to go but he reached in his sweats and pulled it out. He was holding a semi hard 7 inch dick right in front of me. I moans out” ohh fuck”. He’s like yeah I knew you’re a dick hungry fag he told me to strip down and we going to the showers. So we letft our stuff at the bench and went into the far second to last stall and closed the curtain. He turned on the water and told me to kneel down and suck his dick. I did exactly as he told me and found myself on my knees blowing some young thugs dick at planet fitness. His dick got thicker and bigger probably about 9 inches. He told me to get up face the wall and spread my legs . I did and he got behind me and started eating my ass. I let out a few quiet moans and I felt him push one then two fingers in me. I knew what was coming and I couldn’t wait so I whispered “breed me”. He stood up and I felt his big dick press against my hole. He grabbed a hold of my waist and impaled me on his dick. He began fucking me faster and harder. I tried pulling up but he grabbed by the throat with his right and my shoulder with his left and continued to drill my ass. Anyone outside of the showers would have definitely heard him fucking me. He pressed me against the cold tile and I felt his dick start to throb as he filled my ass with his cum. He and I board moaned at the same time as he continued to shoot his load inside me. Shortly after that he slowly pulled out of me rinsed himself off and said “ keep that load in ya and if I see you again u better know I’m taking that ass again”. He walked out and was gone by the time I got out of the shower. Don’t know his name but damn he owned me like a bitch. One of my best gym visitations in a while.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3