Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I got my hole beat up this weekend, courtesy of two Arab gentlemen.  The first guy I was pimped out to by my ex.  I walked into the bedroom and the first guy was all over me, rubbing and pinching my nips, which drives me crazy.  After a minute of that, he bent me over the bed and jammed his fat long tool in me.  He pounded me and kept going balls deep by pushing down on my shoulders, by gripping my hips and by nailing me to the bed.  He was a sexy fucker, tall, bearded and thick.  About 35ish.  And he used his full body weight  to pin me down. After myriad positions, he blew into me and stayed there.   When he pulled out, I gladly and gratefully licked his fat cock  clean.  He got dressed and left. Last night, I hit up my regular Egyptian FB and told him I needed to get loaded up.  Soon, he was in a taxi and he then he  was in me.  I sucked him really good and long first, hoping he'd feed me first.   But he only had time for a pump and dump.  So he threw me on my stomach, grabbed my nips and forced his way into my tight sore cunt. After pumping one of his signature monster loads into me, he stayed inside me briefly.  The he got dressed and left.  He usually gives me a minimum of 3 dumpings, but he had to rush off. I sat around with my love hangover and with his load for awhile until I drifted off to sleep. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 10/26/2021 at 1:02 AM, heresdan said:

Since one of my used-to-be regular fuckbuds is finally fully vaxxed (issues with illness not politics), we decided it was time to have some fun. He wanted to bring a friend and since neither of us host, we decided to return last Friday night at the baths. All of us prefer public, semi public, or exhibition scenes. We got to the baths at about 9 just to hang out a bit and chat. Alternated between hot tub, steam room, sauna, and cool showers, and we made sure we all wanted the same things. Vers and no loads refused. From each other or others. Not an eloquent story teller at this point because lust took over. We each took the other’s loads and then went off to find some more. We each left at about 430 am with 11 loads (me), 13 loads (FB), but the award for the night went to his buddy who found the sling in the (very) dark room and took (he thinks (because he lost count in a fuck haze) 22 loads. We wanna go back next weekend and try again to see if we can outdo ourselves. 

that's magnificent! sets the marker for future seshes!

My last load...

4745572C-B556-4F90-9DDB-5DC093FA85A3.thumb.jpeg.b6f59453cac71bf6aacea4ad2b1368ea.jpegThis horny guy messaged to say, I need to fuck you! He had my attention as I love it direct and slutty. He asked about rubbers and I told him i wanted it and his load raw. It was easily arranged and he was on his way. I was hooded in my jock, harness and ‘fuck me, breed me’ socks when he arrived. Straight away he grabbed the pen and tagged my ass as proof of use. Then I felt him slap his semi against my willing hole. Then I was taking the head of his dick before he pushed fully into my cunt. He gave me a good hard fucking, thrusting balls deep with only a few slight murmurs of pleasure. Several times he pulled out fully so he could reposition, only to slide straight back in. All too soon he was working up to the unload. I took a deep long poppers hit knowing I was about to take a hot strangers load. He must have sensed my cunt was cum hungry as I heard him say, ‘I’m gunna cum’. I replied with, ‘I fucking want it’. I then felt him switch from fuck mode to breed mode as he unleashed his hot cum inside me. He stood back and admired his work, his spunk dripping from my freshly loaded hole. He zipped up and left without a word. Only after he was gone did I get to read his proof of use, ‘Indian cock - fill the warm cum u bitch!’ Wow! A hot message, a hot fuck and a hot breeding load! I hope he’ll be back soon! 

35483B16-4EA0-4B04-BB92-524C1B2CE45B.jpeg

• Like 3

12 loads at The Hole in Maspalomas, Gran Canaria. Not being picky about who fucks my hole, managed to get 12 confirmed loads. They were mostly from older gentlemen and ones who are not GQ cover material, but they know how to fuck and dump a load in a willing ass. I also got a good fuck and load from a muscle boy who claimed he's str8. Although judging by the way he was verbal during fuck, I wasn't for sure the first man he was fucking. Also got fucked by a hairy, chunky Bulgarian who insisted that he cums in my mouth. Sweet taste of cum from a good sized cock. We then kissed and snowballed his cum and then spit it all back in my ass, inviting his buddy to fuck me. Which he did, but no load... all in all, 12 loads for a night out is a good start.

My latest load... Taggedslut Breeding!

There’s a local 26 yr old lad on Grindr who is fit as fuck. His pics show him in the gym in black t shirt, shorts and baseball cap with white nike socks. He’s clearly got a bf but it doesn’t stop him using me as his slut when he needs an anon cumdump to get off in.

He’s just delivered his load and was particularly horny as he messaged me wanting me to get preloaded for him. He said he didn’t want to know who but wanted to find my cunt used, tagged as proof of use and full of cum. I quickly found a willing random who wanted to breed. It’s fucking hot knowing your taking a strangers load purely as lube. The 26 yr old waited until I confirmed I’d been bred then drove over.

My hole had been left filled and plugged and that’s just how he found me. There’s no doubt I’m used as just his sleazy faggot when he needs to cheat on his bf.  He unzipped his skinny ripped jeans and slapped his semi against the plug a few times. He paused to peel the jeans down his legs and he yanked the plug straight out. It must have been cum covered as he rubbed it over his now solid dick. Like me he’s a fellow popper freak so he grabbed em and placed the head of his dick at my cummy hole. He took a deep hit and pushed in. His full 8 inches filled my cunt as he treated me to a proper horny fucking.

Most guys just want to get off, he was here for a work out! I moaned with pleasure and was told to, ‘shut the fuck up’! He fucked harder and deeper than he’d done before and I loved it. I was pinned to the bed as he totally creamed the strangers load inside me. Every time he was close he dropped the pace. He clearly needed to use a cumslut but was making the most of his cheating dick using my willing cunt. He took a deep hit and I knew he was ready to pump a load! I grabbed his throbbing dick with my ass muscles and his legs tensed up ready for a good hard pounding.

I felt him take a deep breath and then the release. His hot cheating cum was being pumped into my creamed cunt and fuck did he shoot a hot load. He pulled out and grabbed the pen and tagged me as CUM SLUT,  zipped up and left his load dribbling from my hole. Fucking horny as ever! GRINDR26.97E4AB2E-B604-44ED-A89B-96B6A3E77BF6.jpeg.1b56152d1305ab87f466738827b7a972.jpegF6274847-7FBF-43F4-9C38-CD93A53A7A43.jpeg.705797b91a81496a44333eac4261497d.jpeg3997DFAB-D313-452E-9504-BCB274839398.thumb.jpeg.a393bafea315cd453c4fc76e0d001442.jpeg

25C90A57-CCA2-468C-8F99-C0802341C41F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Met back up with a older daddy type I’ve fucked a few times last years. Unfortunately he’s still using a rubber (working on getting him to go raw) but he is think and really works my hole. Met up last night and ended up swallowing his kids after a good pounding. 

tonight, going to see another daddy type tonight who also has a thick dick. He loaded me up last week, and he’s gonna go it again tonight. 

I am just feeling like a total bottom slut for loads right now. 

Just got home from taking an older top's load. I've hooked up with the guy before, a real "daddy" type,  pure top.  He hit me up on Grindr, and I decided I was game for a fuck tonight. When I got to his place, he wanted to kiss and touch a bit. I eventually was able to work down between his legs so I could suck his 7” cock. Got him nice and hard with a little mouth and tongue action. I think after a bit he decided he wanted to get in my hole, because he crawled out from under me and put me on my back. He crawled between my legs, applied a little lube, and pushed into my waiting hole.  His cock curves up just right. He was really hitting my p-spot, and soon had me all worked up. Just as I was getting so close to the elusive anal orgasm, he flooded my guts with his load. It was so hot. I would have stuck around for a possible second round, but we both had to work early in the morning. Check out my freshly loaded hole!

Kinda feel bad right now. Just met this bottom on Grindr and I bred him. Trying to keep my promise to stop these random hook ups but it’s addictive. My boyfriend told me if you’re gonna hook up use condoms and I told him I would but I’m finding it hard to do. I had condoms on me ready to meet this cute bottom who I was chatting with since yesterday. Came over to his place and he instantly unzipped my pants, dropped them down and planted his mouth on my dick. My eyes roll in the back of my head. I’m trying to think straight but I lost all sense. Next thing I know he starts undressing exposing this gstring with a perfect bubble ass. A deep primal urge came over me. I was grunting and my dick swole up so hard it hurts. He then bent over with his beautiful ass in my face and at that moment I lost all rational thought. I moved his thong to the side, spit in his hole and pushed my dick in, heard the pop sound. He started moaning and squirming and it got me even harder the more he tried to get away. I’m balls deep in him slow stroking and grunting just looking at this beautiful bubble ass bounce as I grip his thong. I start to pick up aggression and get into a tunnel vision where I cannot stop anymore. All logic and rational thought goes away. I just wanted to flood this bottom for relief nothing else mattered. Next thing I know I grunt and felt myself throb inside him. He reaches behind to hold me inside him while he says thank you repeatedly. I slowly started coming back to my senses and we got dressed, exchanged contact and I left. Get to my car and put my hand in my pocket to grab my keys and I pulled out the condom. Fuck! I’m really trying to control these urges. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

I have this buddy I see usually 3+ times a week. The setup is always the same - he want me door unlocked on knees blindfolded, I suck him for a bit, he fucks my face and cums in my mouth and leaves. 5 minutes tops, oral only deal.

It's become sort of a routine for me since I live alone, I know roughly what time he usually comes, he just texts me when down and asks if I want some cum, I just stop what I'm doing for a few mins, get ready, take his cum, then resume my activity before. Routinely stop in the middle of a movie just to service him then resume. Not the most satisfying sex but kinda like junk food and hits the spot before bed.

• Piggy 6

My last load... #3

I had a message to say this guy had read my verifications on FAB and loved hearing a guy had licked my cummy hole before sliding in to fuck, he asked if he could do the same.

I had just taken 2 loads and the last guy was a fit and horny 26 year old anon Grindr fuck. I was hooded and in the harness and cum filled jock when he arrived. Sure enough I felt his tongue get straight to work probing my cummy hole. There were 2 hot anon loads in there and he made good use of my hungry cunt.

I took his fingers, his cock and eventually his load. We made sure every drop went it!  A very horny encounter making it load #3. I hope I’ve earned a repeat visit sometime soon and thanks for the tag as your CUMPIG!4FD7564B-8932-42A2-81ED-487F199EF775.thumb.jpeg.cdb893c0b2ea2c036a025b3af9290b77.jpeg40FBCCE4-2ABC-4480-B75A-48F25120E3FB.jpeg.41c7402f058ce27e1507d2824ef1c637.jpeg166357F9-7346-49F5-913D-BFD1C5DE99D1.thumb.jpeg.156888c2ff29c65589eeae2fc799baca.jpegt

• Like 1