Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Woke up this morning to find I'm being poked in the back by the cock of a mate who stayed over last night.

He's a bottom too and has long since decided he doesn't enjoy/cum during sex so it's never been an issue for us to share a bed (we're both bottoms). But his cock seems to want something from me...

When I ask if he'd like to play my friend is indifferent, but he's never been much of a decision maker.

I push him onto his back and climb on top. I always keep lube and poppers on my side's bedside table and with the help of both and his approval I slide all the way down on his surprisingly girthy cock while he just lies back and watches...

"It's tight!" he says, off guard - and when I clamp down on his cock a little moan escape his lips as his eyes flutter back in his head, involuntarily.

I'm not normally such a power bottom, I prefer being the one getting pounded, but I'm horny for it today and ride the length of his cock like an absolute pro.

"I think... ugh... I'm getting close" he says... I ask him if he wants to cum. He does.

He pivots himself up onto his elbows to watch me work but not for long as I pick up the pace and he begins to moan louder and louder, throwing his head back and then collapsing completely back into the pillows as I ride him through a lengthy orgasm.

The feel of his thick cock pulsing as he fills me up, combined with the look of ecstasy on his face is enough to send me over the edge and I shoot my own thick load over his torso.

Note to self: ride more men in future.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Thursday evening had a repetition of an experience from Monday evening. Went to Sailors Sauna having agreed to get fucked there by a young handsome slim black guy i had chatted to online. We found a cabin and i knelt down to suck his cock. Huge, and perfect shape for fucking a tight hole like mine, with a small head widening to a really thick throbbing base. within a minute he put me on all fours, squirted a tiny bit of lube on it, and slide it in. Long and slow and relentless. One long push. Then he started fucking like crazy. Came quickly and noisily. Then we lay together for a while. Within ten minutes he was hard again. Round two. Longer and more brutal. Pebble dashed my cunt like crazy. Afterwards i found another guy and he tried to fuck me but he had done too many poppers. Tried to find the first guy again reckoning he had at least one more load in him, but the place is a maze and we couldn't find each other. Now it's Saturday morning and i am gagging for more.

MINGER BREEDING 

My latest load I got offered was from a bit of a minger. A 56 yr old married guy, not attractive at all! BUT...  as a cumdump I have a strict no load refused policy so it’s my duty to take all loads offered. 20 minutes later I was on all fours and hooded. Taking a few popper hits as he got his cock out. Apparently he had just dropped his wife off shopping so was teasing my hole while his Mrs was less than half a mile away. His wet limp dick was oozing precum so it was that that lubed my willing hole. During the whole experience not one word was exchanged, just how I like it. His solid dick was now pressing against my hole and he slowly pushed on in. To be fair he wasn’t a bad fuck and that’s all I’m interested in.

He was clearly gagging to breed a cumdump and I was happy to receive. He had told me he hadn’t cum for a week so I was going to get his full 7 days worth of cum. He cleary enjoyed using my cunt to get off and he didn’t last more than a few minutes when I got treated to his nutt. With a gasp of breath he bred my hole pumping his load as deep as he could manage. I got a tag as BITCH, he zipped and left. Left this mingers load dripping from me as I type this now. Not bad work for 9am! 

5 minutes ago, Taggedslut said:

MINGER BREEDING 

My latest load I got offered was from a bit of a minger. A 56 yr old married guy, not attractive at all! BUT...  as a cumdump I have a strict no load refused policy so it’s my duty to take all loads offered. 20 minutes later I was on all fours and hooded. Taking a few popper hits as he got his cock out. Apparently he had just dropped his wife off shopping so was teasing my hole while his Mrs was less than half a mile away. His wet limp dick was oozing precum so it was that that lubed my willing hole. During the whole experience not one word was exchanged, just how I like it. His solid dick was now pressing against my hole and he slowly pushed on in. To be fair he wasn’t a bad fuck and that’s all I’m interested in.

He was clearly gagging to breed a cumdump and I was happy to receive. He had told me he hadn’t cum for a week so I was going to get his full 7 days worth of cum. He cleary enjoyed using my cunt to get off and he didn’t last more than a few minutes when I got treated to his nutt. With a gasp of breath he bred my hole pumping his load as deep as he could manage. I got a tag as BITCH, he zipped and left. Left this mingers load dripping from me as I type this now. Not bad work for 9am! 

i love taking loads from men i don't fancy, so long as they dont expect me to snog them or even worse, talk to them. And it's great that he was not just cheating on his wife but bareback cheating.

Work has me very busy in November! I was driving home today from work and I parked in front of my place and checked my message. I got a very warm feeling inside -- it was from my 30 yo Filipino pigson that I haven't played with in a long time.

I meet him around 6:30, and our clothes came off fast in the bedroom. He sucked on each nipple which got me hard instantly. We kissed for a bit. He wanted me on my back and his hole was at my hard cock. He hadn't been fucked in a while, so out came the silicone lube and I eased my cock in. I waited for him to adjust -- the ol' pain and pleasure was happening. I was in him. After he got used to my cock in his ass, he was bobbing up and down on it. Also, he loves when I lick the top of his cock. This has gotten him to cum in the past. And it worked today. He couldn't hold back and my mouth was on my cock as it spurted a huge 2-day load. YUM!

It was quick today because he was doing shopping for dinner with his parents. The grocery store is within walking distance.

• Like 1

An hour just spent at Wet on Wellington sauna... Opened up by a number of cocks in the darkroom before one planted his seed in me. Then went into a room and got ass up on the bench under the red light. Noticed a pool of fresh cum on the matress next to me so wiped it into my hand and spread it over my hole, it was a big load! No sooner had I placed my head down and presented my ass up at the open door, but a guy walked in and used that unknown lube on his cock and slammed into me. He had a thick PA ring and fucked me good, pushing all that cum inside before adding his... He left and replaced by another guy who played with my gaping leaking hole before adding his seed to the  mix inside... Nice hour spent!! 

1 hour ago, timfreo said:

An hour just spent at Wet on Wellington sauna... Opened up by a number of cocks in the darkroom before one planted his seed in me. Then went into a room and got ass up on the bench under the red light. Noticed a pool of fresh cum on the matress next to me so wiped it into my hand and spread it over my hole, it was a big load! No sooner had I placed my head down and presented my ass up at the open door, but a guy walked in and used that unknown lube on his cock and slammed into me. He had a thick PA ring and fucked me good, pushing all that cum inside before adding his... He left and replaced by another guy who played with my gaping leaking hole before adding his seed to the  mix inside... Nice hour spent!! 

You’ve inspired me timfreo - I need to get to a sauna SOON! 💦😈☣️

• Like 1

Tunnel plug load!

I am literally just typing this with my ass dripping having just taken a load. A nice horny wanked anon load delivered from a guy on FAB. He wanted totally anon and discrete and wanted to wank off into my tunnel plug. So I  lubed up and slipped it in. I was hooded in my jock, harness and footy socks. He let himself in and I was ass up ready. He simply wanked and filled. A nice hot breeding load just where I needed it! Hope he’ll repeat soon! Now just looking for another! 

Edited by Taggedslut

7 hours ago, timfreo said:

I've had some great times there though its' been a few years now.....

I admire a hot cumdump who’ll take any load, even a pool left on the ground or other bench. I admire ever more so a dirty top who uses unknown cum as lube for his dick to fuck with. That’s hot! I love tops that love sloppy holes.