Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Planned to have two college guys over last night for some load swapping. One was a 19yo who is fairly new to gay sex, only starting with guys once he get away from home. The other is a 22, a senior, I've known through a mutual fuck buddy but only starting playing with recently. He brought his boyfriend along and all of us used the 19yo as a cum dump. After he left, I let the other two guys breed me as well and dumped a load up the boyfriend's ass.

I was in the Bay Area last week. Had a great time unloading with 6 anon holes. The first was on Monday about 45 minutes after I landed. His buddy was three but he just watched. Over the next couple of days I hooked up,in my hotel or there place. On Thursday I fucked 4 holes at steamworks Berkeley but unloaded in only one. On Friday before my plane left I unloaded with some dude at a hotel on market. Not a bad week. I'm headed back to SF on Monday looking forward to repeating

Saw a guy on growlr. After talking for about 10 minutes I was in his room fucking him. We never talked about condoms. When I was lining up my cock to his hole he just asked for lube. I told him you either take it dry like this or I walk away. He didn't say anything and I fucked him face down in his bed. His phone was on mute and it came on with a phone call. When I looked at it the picture showed a woman holding a little girl. I am guessing his wife and daughter. Seeing that I just couldn't hold it. I emptied my nuts deep in his hole. He asked me meet him tomorrow again. I may just go. He is OK with me video taping as long as there is no face shots. I think I will tape me fucking this so called straight guy in denial ?

my master fed me his black cock again, with his friend watching. I think they blew their loads into me 4 times. They laughed about the last time when they had made me bleed, they claimed I was properly initiated by now. Still, it hurt like hell. I really want them to fuck me at the same time, but my master's cock is so thick it hurts like hell.

now, while writing I can feel and taste the cum leaking out of me.

While still in Palm Springs yesterday, I was with some friends at a house with a pool. A couple of the guys were still so tired from drinking and partying decided to go take a nap. Well my other friend and I went inside and played pool and then when we were done with that decided to play cards. We decided to play strip poker. Knowing that we did not have much clothing on as we were swimming, it was not going to be long before someone was naked. So I was naked before my buddy. If I lost the next hand, I'd have to give him a blowjob. Well it wasn't that hand it was the next hand. So we went to his bedroom and took his cock out of his bathing suit, which was hard. Made me wonder what his bf is not doing...but that's another story. Its been years since I have sucked this man's cock and I have always found him to be hot. I stroked my cock and I sucked his and he grabbed my head and started to skull fuck me. He asked if he should cum in my mouth. I gave my answer by grabbing the back of his legs and lower butt and pulling him more in my face and mouth. He gave me a savory treat down my throat. What a sexy fucker...should have held out for a fuck! Next time!

Last night I met up with a guy through Grindr. Finally got myself an iPhone and have been loving it ever since. Anyways, I had previously met the guy on A4A, but was unable to find his place. Because of that he thought I blew him off and blocked me. Needless to say I was pissed, but let it go. Guys will do that sometimes.

Fast-forward to last night, I get hit up by him on Grindr and asked to come over and breed his ass. Took me a little while to find his place, but I eventually got there and quickly had him stripped down to nothing. He had three bottles of poppers that he kept switching back and forth between as well. I was almost tempted to make him snort more of them while I was fucking his tight ass, but after I took a few hits myself the only thing I wanted to do was ram my cock into his ass!

The fucking felt amazing too, especially since it had been so long since I had last bred anyone. All I knew was that I wanted to blow in his ass. We wound up switching positions several times during the whole session, and one time I even managed to pick him up and fuck him while standing in the middle of the room. I was a good five inches taller than him and had a good forty pounds on his skinny ass, so lifting him up like that was a piece of cake for me. I'm glad I started working out again.

I think the thing that I liked most about the fuck is what happened right in the middle of it though. He actually asked me if I was clean -WHILE- I was balls deep inside of his ass. I reminded him that I told him I'd been tested in Feb and the proceeded to attacking his neck, kissing, biting, and tugging at it while I plowed away at his hole. That moment, however, was a major turn-on for me. If I had been poz I would have really gotten off hard on breeding his slutty ass!

Shortly after that I wound up shooting my load deep inside of him. I've been really getting into being vocal about such things lately, and practically forced him to beg me for my load. I was quite load myself when I finally shot, and noticed that when I pulled out I made quite an audible squelch. I spread his cheeks to check his hole, and not only had I left it slightly gaping but I could see my cum simmering just below his ring slightly. I guess after having not filled a guy up for a while my nut were primed for flooding such a hungry, eager, and tight ass. Gonna have to hook up with him again. When I'm not using Grindr to find anyone else, that is.

The two French businessmen I met last week had postponed their flight back to France until Sunday (cheaper). Saturday I got a message asking me if I was in the mood for some fun that night. Was I? Hell yeah. Went over to their hotel. Poppers and whisky were waiting on the table. Over the next few hours until early morning they fucked me silly while we were sniffing poppers and boozing on the whisky. I hadn't eaten so the poppers and whisky hit me like a rock. I must have gotten six loads at least but can't really remember, very likely more as one is a big shooter. Both in my ass and down my throat or in my face. Woke up Sunday in my own bed with a sore ass and a hangover. But didn't mind. I had a very good time with those two. Another repeat is more than welcome. They promised to contact me again when they are back in a few months time.

Had quite a different experience today. Earlier I ended up getting a blowjob from a new guy I'd never played with before. Not usually into oral, but I made an exception for this guy. The reason being that he was poz.

It was my first time playing with a poz guy, and it was quite the rush. Even if it was just oral it was still pretty hot. I toyed with his ass a bit hoping that he would let me fuck him, but he ended up making me shoot before I ever got the chance. At least he has my number for the next time he wants to play. Really looking forward to that!

I fucked a guy up against his car in his garage as cars drove past. After about 20 minutes, I dumped a load in his ass. I used my cum as lube to deposit another load in him. As I was leaving, another guy was waiting outside to dump a load in his ass.

Had an older guy come by who pinned me down and pounded my hole until he nutted... was surprised by the volume he shot in me. felt fantastic cuz i love taking it raw from dads... definitely inviting him back!

My cunt has been high and dry for a few weeks. Last night I hooked up with a guy who broke the drought. He loved to rim and was into heavy assplay so my hole was well lubed with his saliva by the time he got around to fucking me. He dropped two full cum loads up me, and felched some of it out and fed it to me. I did a2m on his thick cock after he came each time. Kept his cum in me as long as I could. My cunt is sore today, but in a good way.

I finally have a story to post here.

Yesterday I tried cruising for the first time. So I cruised around a park in the bronx.

Sucked 4 dicks and made three cum. I sucked these two young Jamaican guys together(i never had two dicks in my mouth before). Sucked sum thugged out latino(tattoos on his face,scar on the side of his face..look likes he been to jail lol) and sucked sum older latino guy in his thirties but he didn't cum. Also a few others wanted to be sucked, but I was pretty tired lol. I was so shocked by the fact that there were so many "downlow" and "straight" acting dudes looking.

I feel like such a whore now lmao. It's not something I'll do everyday or I might risk getting addicted, but I might go every few months.

I finally have a story to post here.

Yesterday I tried cruising for the first time. So I cruised around a park in the bronx.

Sucked 4 dicks and made three cum. I sucked these two young Jamaican guys together(i never had two dicks in my mouth before). Sucked sum thugged out latino(tattoos on his face,scar on the side of his face..look likes he been to jail lol) and sucked sum older latino guy in his thirties but he didn't cum. Also a few others wanted to be sucked, but I was pretty tired lol. I was so shocked by the fact that there were so many "downlow" and "straight" acting dudes looking.

I feel like such a whore now lmao. It's not something I'll do everyday or I might risk getting addicted, but I might go every few months.

Hi, curious which park, as I'm in the Inwood section of Manhattan, close to a couple of then listed on another site. thanks