Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got back to work after dumping a load in a young kid from A4A - damn hot. Wasn't much of a cocksucker (couldn't go deep, though I am pretty thick). Pushed into his ass - what a pleasure hearing him moan and watching him squirm. After I loaded him up I flipped him onto his back, threw his legs up, pushed my dick back into him so he could jerk off. After that I pulled out and watched my cum leak from his hole. Damn hot! This one will be a repeat.

Just got back to work after dumping a load in a young kid from A4A - damn hot. Wasn't much of a cocksucker (couldn't go deep, though I am pretty thick). Pushed into his ass - what a pleasure hearing him moan and watching him squirm. After I loaded him up I flipped him onto his back, threw his legs up, pushed my dick back into him so he could jerk off. After that I pulled out and watched my cum leak from his hole. Damn hot! This one will be a repeat.

You should have plugged him to keep it in!!! My favorite way to leave them.

Took two (well I guess 3) loads yesterday. The first was from a bigger guy with a thick cock and huge balls. He had me walk into his apartment and blindfold myself. I did exactly as he asked and waited ass up for him to walk into the room. He grabbed me by my hair and forced my mouth onto his fat cock. Then he rimmed me and fucked me hard and then took of my blindfold and pulled out to shoot in my mouth. Without any downtime, he was ready to give me another load and had me ride his cock, then lay down as he shot a bigger load deep in my ass. Later I met up with a guy who was very sensual and romantic. Gentle but in a way that made me shake with pleasure. He rimmed me for a long time before pushing my legs back and fucking me deep with his long curved cock. He pushed me face down into the bed to give me my first poz/undetectable load.

It was a good fuckin day.

Met a handsome older daddy on A4A asying at a hotel, drove to him and he gave me a nice load. It was actually a stealth load but it's currently plugged (did that when I go home. So I will go to sleep with a cummy, plugged hole.) Don't know why he felt the need to stealth me though, I clearly say I take "any and all loads" in my profile.

I got my last load with this Egyptian guy I just met across the streets in Dubai. It was the biggest cock i ever seen maybe around 10. I got nervous when he pointed hes cock in my ass i tried to resist but he's stronger than me. So he was able put hes cock in my ass and it was the sweetest pain I ever felt. It was so painful since he only use hes saliva as lube and after that he cums in my ass and i walk home with a bleeding ass. And always feel horny everytime i remember it :D

Just taken two loads from an older top then a young top. Neither knew the other existed. Was so hot when the second one was eating my hole out and I knew the first guys load was buried in it. Now have two loads mixing in my arse and looking for the third

As you know from an earlier post this week I was traveling. I was in Las Vegas for 5 nights. The hot bottom I hooked with with Sunday morning came by 2 more times. He was smooth, velvet smooth inside, great kissing, love to rimmed and was a load and active bottom. We fucked at least 3 times when we got together. My only regrets are I didn't have more time and that I don't live in Vegas

Had a hook up yesterday afternoon in the bookstore but the guy flaked on me, So there i was horny as hell checking out all the glory holes but it seemed the place was full of cocksuckers, Nobody wanted to stick there cocks through the holes. I was horny like hell & had not shot my load in like a week, So i noticed this pretty young thing lining up his mouth to one of the holes & i just could not resist. I got my cock nice & hard & put it in the hole within seconds his lips were licking my tool, So i was there fucking his mouth building up a nice thick cumload for the cocksucker, After about 10 mins of him sucking i could feel my balls tighten & i knew i had to blow & i did, At least 8 spurts of thick cum & he guzzled it all down without wasting a drop. Have not been sucked like that in ages & it was just what i needed.

one of my regulars a 24 year old redbone (very lightskinned black guy) has started fucking me outside while his parents are in the house. took his load anally . then i went to the rest stop by his house and got fucked understall by a native american dude, no load but i love understall fucking and cocksucking, it's the best.

Last night I got fucked in my car, again, by a sexy ass black guy.

Picked him up and it was just going to be a date. Well, once I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant (all I'll say is it's off of University near UCF) he ordered me to park in the back parking lot.

He pulled his pants down, grabbed my head, and forced me to deep throat him for a good while. He didn't care that I was choking, which was hot.

After a while he pushed my passenger seat all the way back and had me sit on his dick. No lube, just the little bit of saliva I put on his dick while sucking it.

Thought he'd be gentle as a result but man, he rammed a good four inches of his dick in my ass. Surprisingly it felt great even though there was little saliva to lube his dick.

My ass started creating its own juice; sensing this he turned me on my left side and started roughly fucking me. My head kept bouncing off the driver side door but, with a hot, raw black cock up my ass I didn't care. At least he made out with me on and off while fucking and sucked my nipples.

He finally rammed in my ass one last time and deposited a HUGE load in my ass.

We got dressed and walked into the restaurant to go on our date lol.