Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

About 15 minutes ago at a video store on Long Island. All I saw was his 8 inch Latino cock and rode. It through a glory hole. My favorite type of sex. Totally anonymous and bareback.

Went to everyone's favorite bar in New Orleans last night. Upstairs was busy and hot early. Some guy was in the sling getting fucked relentlessly by this fireplug of a guy with a big dick. There was a group standing around watching and one of them was sitting down in the corner. I went over and took out my cock and he started sucking while watching the guy get fucked. It was pretty good but I wanted to feed him poppers and he wasn't into that. Eventually he wanted to take a break so I wandered into the back of the bar.

That was more of a scene. A very good-looking guy in a jock was bent over standing up, sucking off an older guy while a tall thin man pounded his butt. Eventually the guy getting sucked guided the guy's mouth to my cock and he sucked me off while getting pounded hard by two different men. No problems with poppers with this one. He'd take his mouth off my cock like he was coming up from underwater just to get a hit off the poppers (Jungle Juice Black) and then dive right back on my cock.

After about five minutes I shot my load and he got very excited, taking my cock as far down his throat as he could. Right then the guy fucking him also came, pulled out and walked away. We'd gathered a crowd of spectators so I pulled out of his mouth, patted him on the shoulder and he just reached behind himself, pulling his ass open for the next customer.

No words, no introductions, no bullshit, just the way I like it. Went back downstairs, had a couple of beers and went home, balls drained.

Fuck I haven't been fucked in like 2-3 weeks. Gah, my Sir I see has been way too busy lately and things keep conflicting.

But I've been fucking a lot. Fucked a regular client of mine, but he doesn't let me cum in him so the 3 loads I shot on his back don't count. Even though I pre-cum like hell. But another one I had tonight, I did breed. I bred him about 5 times at first. Fucked him for a good while and 3 loads in his ass, kept fucking him too. Two of the loads I jacked off in his ass. Couldn't quite get the right angle for some reason. I even pissed in his ass twice, felt fucking hot. He even took my piss in his mouth. He kept calling me Sir too. That's been happening lately, lots of guys keep calling me Sir. Couldn't be farther from the truth. He needed a little break though. After I massaged him for a bit, making out, and other various forms of foreplay I fisted him. Couldn't quite get the entire fist completely inside but it was close. Fisting him made me fucking rock hard too. I bred him three other times.

Since I fuck guys with just spit on my cock and in their hole, I need to stop doing that, my dick was pretty fuck raw and sore. I jacked my cock for the final load and shoved it in his ass. Dick hurt like fuck fucking him the last few times, but his ass felt great. Pissed in him one final time too. So good to get with a guy that lets me cum in his ass. Lately, I haven't been allowed too, and it's a little dissapointing. Great pig bottom too, he looked cute as hell in his jock strap. I'm definitely going to see him again.

you can't blame him for calling you "Sir", i would :)

I think at this point, I'll go with it if the bottom really does have submissive and obedient qualities. It's pretty fucking hot to see a bottom with those qualities. Doing everything they can to please me, or letting me do what I want to get my dick hard and off. And, whether it's right or wrong I'll address them as boy. They seem to like that anyways, and I actually do too. Thank you uncollared.

My trip to ccbc yesterday was great. Bred 4 guys (4 seems to be my lucky number lately) and got to play with quite a few. Fucked one guy in the pool next to his boy friend. His boy friend had no idea.

Edited by bellylvr

I couldn't sleep this morning, so I got on bbrt. I was almost immediately message by a young Asian bottom. He said he had just gotten off work and would like to come to my hotel. Of course I said yes. Once he showed up he I was instantly hard, he was hotter in person than in his picture. We kissed for a while, started taking off our clothes, moved to the bed, I got the poppers out and he inhaled continuously as we fucked. His small tight ass, smooth body and nice hole kept me hard and fucking for a awhile. We fucked 3 times and he got two nice loads. He shot his all,over my chest when he was on top. I'm here for 4 more mornings and I hope he comes over after work again, which of course I invited him.

Got my last load last night from a sexy black guy.

Neither of us could host so the action happened in my car at the back end of a small parking lot. It was hot because oncoming traffic could see my car and the obvious movement of it as I was getting fucked lol ... along with customers coming and going from the shops.

Started off by sucking his dick and playing with his nipples; this went on for about 10-minutes when I was ordered to sit on his dick.

So I crawled over to the passenger side, facing the dashboard. With no lube I just had him spit in his hand and rub it on my ass, and then put more spit on his dick.

Within 10-seconds I had slid his entire dick in my ass. I started riding him for a few minutes; he grew tired of that and started gripping my hips with both hands and started drilling me, long dicking me.

He eventually shot a nice size load up my ass as I held onto the passenger handle on roof and my head resting against the driver's seat.

I didn't get off his dick ... started riding it again, he gripped my hips ... and fucked me even harder til he gave me another load.

Hit up a dude on Scruff I've been scoping out for awhile, average goofy-cute blond dude, works near my place. Says he has time for an "extended lunch."

He gets to my place, chuckles out loud and mentions he's already hooked up with my partner in our very apartment. I laugh, pack the bong while explaining we (partner/i) had discussed that very topic earlier and he was perfectly fine with it.

Dude proceeds to rip my bong while I begin to undress him. We get pleasantly stoned and completely naked on the living room couch, fumbling awkwardly yet intently. In my obviously hungry state I get on my knees, break out the carefully placed poppers and take a couple deep huffs. My fuck buddy's eyes light up as he greedily takes the brown bottle from my hands and forces me on my his cock as he takes his hit. I service him generously as we pass the Amsterdam back and forth, his slightly above average cock swelling with each long pull.

Eventually he makes me back off and directs me to lay spread eagle on the couch. I eagerly comply, anticipating a deep rimming from his active girthy tongue. He proceeds to eat me out for what feels like an hour (even though it was probably half that), only rarely pausing to inhale more poppers. This heavenly state induced by his magic mouth was easily one of my favorite moments period; dude seriously could not get enough of my ass and I was more than happy to provide a willing hole for his pleasure.

After all that my hole was perfectly slicked over and hungry for a different sort of penetration. I flip over on the couch, situated just underneath him on my back, pull back my legs and begin bucking my hips in an all too obvious attempt to get his cockhead near my hole. Without question he plunged his raw cock right in me to the hilt; my eyes roll back in my head as I squeeze my hole down on this new intruder. I hug onto him as he takes another hit of poppers, I follow in kind as he begins to find his rhythm way up in my guts.

We're positioned on the couch in such a way as to fuck our bodies into the middle of two cushions, each thrust pushing my ass deeper into the springy innards of the sofa. Although my lumbar was not happy the entire rest of my body was, this dude could fuck like a champ and every time he looked into my eyes I knew he was all too happy to be plowing my hole as he was. I lost myself in that fuck and before I knew it he was blowing a huge gawddamn load in my hungry ass. As he finished off I jerked myself to completion and he collapsed on top of me.

When we finally came down he got dressed and split. I went back to the couch and played with my sloppy hole for a good 20 minutes before blowing another huge load on myself.

On Saturday. Went to a party where there were four tops and me, the only bottom. One of the guys had a sharpie pen so they put a hash mark on my ass for each load they dropped. My ass showed 11 loads but I think there were more than that. Also took some in the throat. Hot damn time!!

pcola_cumhash.jpg