Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Invited over Easter Saturday afternoon for a session with the retired policeman I know who enjoys a bit of sadism before unloading in an abused hole. As usual was suspended naked, collared, arms above my head, from the hoist that come down through his loft hatch. He spent about an hour on me with various toys, a strap with used for flogging my arse, back, chest, and balls, screw tightening nipple clamps, candles for dripping hot wax on sensitive parts of my body and a series of bigger and bigger dildoes for stretching my cunt hole. Had to be gagged so as not to disturb his neighbours with my crys of pain in between licking the arse sweat from each dildo that had been forced inside me. Eventually, to my relief, he was ready for the finale. I felt his fat raw cock impale me from behind and he started to pound my sore hole at the same time twisting hard on my unclamped red raw nipples with one hand and pulling on my hardening cock with the other. I shot a big load into his hand after about 5 minutes, which he forced me to lick up, and after a further 10 minutes he started grunting loudly before releasing a huge load inside me. He released me from bondage so i could get on my knees and lick his cock clean.

I thought that was it but he told me to shower and make sure I shaved off every bit of body hair below my head as someone was coming over who liked their sluts completely smooth. I later find out the guy coming for the evening was a sex offender who had been inside for GBH and rape but was not told that at the time or might have been too nervous to stay. Needless to say it was one of the roughest fucks i've had for a while especially as i was already sore all over. Guy was in his 50s, bald, bear like, tatooed all over and ugly as hell.. He fucked me raw like a rag doll with a thick 8 inches for over an hour in every position, moving from bed to chair to floor and back and managed three loads in me.

Was certainly stuggling to walk properly on way back to station afterwards.

I have a mate who likes to fuck me once in a while and today we found out, that our offices can be reached in not even 10 minutes by foot. So he told me, that he's alone in the office - finally.

I went over, let me enter and was already jerking through his shorts. When he got me to his desk, he sat down and let me suck his cock and lick his balls. Without anything being said, he got up, put me on his desk, just spitted on his dick and shoved it inside. It didn't took him long to dump his load.

The whole thing took less than 10 minutes. I went back to my workplace, filled and with cum dripping out of my ass. Just the way I love it.

Last Wednesday at Crew Club here in DC. I got there about 10:30 and immediately headed for the steam room. A guy knelt down in one of the areas indicating he wanted to suck my cock. I of course, obliged. While getting sucked, another guy came up and started watching and then started playing with my ass. I took the poppers that I had in my hand, took a nice snort of them, and then flexed my knees to allow a bit better access to my hole. That sent all the messages the guy needed. He started deep fingering my hole. At that point, my cock came out of the mouth of the guy sucking me so I could full bend over. I took another hit of poppers and in went the fingerer's cock. Nice and raw. An audience accumulated and he started fucking me right there in the steam room. I took his raw load right there in the steam room.

Yeahhh, Im glad to hear that Crew Club steamroom is back as a breeding space. I dropped a few loads into several asses there several years back; i had heard that they had banned open fucking; hope its hot again

Pumped a four day load into a cute 19yo chinese twink after work today. Laid on his back so I could take him missionary, and didn't say a word other than moaning. When I told him I was about to cum he just blurted "knock me up, sir" and man did I ever. Tightned his ass on my cock and took a huge load home with him. Hope he likes it soaking into him so he will come back for more.

Got a load from my sexy twink breeder again! He came over, fucked and loaded me, then fingered the load back into me. I cleaned his cock off afterwards and worshipped his pits and nips for a while. So fucking hot!

Just got home seeded from a regular FB at the BH on Adam4Adam. Asked him how he recognized me on there he said my leather and my hot ass. Got straight down on my knees and started sucking his beautiful 9" black cock. PIG HEAVEN!!! Before i knew it he fucked me for an hour and seeded me. Supposed to meet up at the BH this weekend for a seed refill from him!!!

Fuck yes. I fucking love cumunion now. Went early and passed on the dvds I just wanted sex. I saw someone I recognized but he passed me so I walked around a bit. I ended up having a guy suck me, and he bent over and I fucked him. Another guy came over and I fucked him too. Great ass. I wasn't in the mood to cum yet though, but their holes felt good. Me and my friend got together and we made out very passionately. We went to a room and the foreplay and passion was strong and intense. I felt a bit of dominance inside and I pinned him down and explored every part of his body. I wanted him so fucking bed. I flipped him over, spit on my cock and his hole and fucked him good. He had trouble taking it initially but he was good after. I bred him. I wanted to bred him again but he was saving his hole. He fucked me after.

I saw someone I used to know in the past too. He took me over to the flat sling and fucked me, and god did he fuck me. He bred me and I sucked him after while someone else came and fucked and bred me. I fingered a bottom while I was getting fucked and worked my fist inside him. I got off the sling and let him get on it. I fisted him while my friend fucked me and bred me again. He had to leave though.

I got together with the fisting bottom and I fucked him and bred him. I fisted him too and sucked him off while he was getting fisted. Fucking hot. I found a hot bear top and I felt the control, intensity, and urge in everything he was doing to me. He fucked me on the sling and bred me. It was so fucking hot. There were lots of guys watching but I got up afterwards. I found a hot bear in leather while walking around some more. I was nervous approaching him but I glanced at him and let him know I was interested. He was still, so I slowly rubbed his bulge and him as well. He didn't shoo me off and we made out. He was a damn good kisser, and that sexy beard too. We went back to a room and serviced and worshipped every part of his body. Stripped for him too. I wanted to give him everything. He fucked me, and damn his dick felt good in me. After he bred me I worked my ass on his cock, milking him, and putting a vice around his cock. He ended up fucking me again. After he bred me again, we made out some more and he just looked at me. He was taking everything in. We exchanged numbers.

I found a guy who I saw earlier and I sucked him partially in the dark area. We went to the couch area since the rooms were taking and I sucked and worshipped his balls and cock. Once he was hard I rode him for a bit. He loved it. I kinda laughed inside while I was riding him though. The majority of the night I've been working the hell out of my ass on guys fucking me. I haven't just been lying there take it. And this was no exception. For some reason, i found that thought humorous. He enjoyed having me ride him and afterwards I serviced his cock more. He couldn't get it fully hard again though, he bred too many guys. It was fine with me though, he had a huge fat cock and I enjoyed servicing him. We exchanged numbers.

I think he was the last guy. I went over to a bar afterwards and talked to some guys on the patio. This cute black guy and I talk and he's smoking a cigarette. He's sexy as hell and a damn good kisser. I'm a little buzzed from my drink and he literally takes me in and puts me on my knees sucking him. After he's had me choke on his dick and it's nice and hard he bend me over. No gentlness or ease he shoves his big black cock in me. It fucking hurt and I tried to pull away, but there was no pulling away. Realizing he was going to take my ass I took some poppers, the only way I survived it. He was fucking me so hard he the table was moving, it sounded rather violent. I don't normally have fucks like that. He pulled out and I sucked him again and he shoved it back in me. I screamed, literally when he was fucking me. Every time I screamed he slapped the side of my face simply saying, "Shut up". I bit into my hat I had to muffle my yelling. After he pulled out and was busy with another guy I got the hell away.

Although, it was kinda hot. Just never done something like that. I talked with a drunk bi construction worker who was a veteran. He was a damn good kisser for a bi dude. I sucked him, which I could tell he enjoyed. Doesn't play with men a lot. I don't normally go for straight like guys but I wanted him for some reason. He shoved his cock in me too, definitely knew he was more on the straight side. They don't know how to fuck guys really, they just shove it in. But I took it and it felt great.

And that was my night. Oh and all the loads from cumunion I kept every single load in my ass as lube. Except when I left then I emptied them. Fucking hot night.

Just bred and got bred by the chinese twink I met up with a few days ago. He had an incredibly long orgasm, eyes rolled up into his head and I knew I was getting flooded hard. Holding onto his load for the night!

Guest bbncguy

Was in Richmond for a class, posted on CL for an anon top to come by. Set up a meeting and got an email later that the top was unable to make it. So the second night he emailed back and said he was avail if I was. Gave him my room number and all he wanted was oral...ok but I wanted dick. Gave him oral for a while, but as he got more and more horny, he started to play with my man pussy. He worked himself behind me, which was easy...and as he fingered my hole i lubed up his 8" cut cock. He slid that meat into me and begin to pound me. Now I have always liked nice easy fucks, but he gave me no choice and pounded me without regard of my ass. As he pounded me I felt his cock begin to jerk, he was stealth breeding me, and he pumped a huge load inside of me. When he pulled out, his cum was flowing out even though I tried to keep as much inside of me as I could. Now I understand the pounding much better, because my hole throbbed from his pounding for about a day, and it hurt for about 3 days and I enjoyed all three days. I still beat off to the thought of his 8 inch cock pounding me...my best and fav anon bb breeding to date. It was my fav because he had a large cock and a huge load...

A biker breeds me regularly at a seafront toilet. We meet & i strip naked & no foreplay he just lubes me then his cock & breeds me. He got 3 of his friends & they took it in turns & they called me the best fuck they ever had & filled me up with cum each cheering the other on & saying you love this don't you whore as i moaned with pleasure. After they left i jerked off as the cum pouring down my thigh