Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

When in Rome be sure to visit the Mediteranneo Sauna. Fucking loaded with hot hairy guys (if you're into that). Got loaded up there many times and swallowed a few loads. Since they don't have free condoms it is mostly bare. Most memorable was a hunky hairy guy in his early 30s with a sizeable cock. Just pulled me into a cabin and made me suck his cock and then fucked me to heaven dumping a big load. Damn, wish I got his address for the next time I will be in Rome.

• Upvote 1

I used one of my married cum dumps at a bookstore tonight. He knelt down after I yanked open his shirt to expose his tits. Made him spit lube me and bent him over. Fucked him good and sloppy till I needed more spit. Pulled out and made him provide it, then plunged back in and fucked him till I seeded his ass. Then made him clean me off before I sent him home to wifey.

• Upvote 2

My last load came from a hot Pakistan guy who had 5 days of cum and needed someone to take it. He didn't have to ask twice.

He had been out drinking with buds and didn't have much time so I suggested an anonymous pump n dump. Perfect!

Address texted, I waited in the dark, bareassed with my head in the pillow. I heard the door open. My heart was beating. I didn't know what to expect.

He saw my ass and, as I heard snaps being undone and a buckle hit my hard wood floor he said, softly under his breath "damn!" I hoped it was a good exclamation. I found out a moment later when he climbed on the bed, nude and a hard lean body.

His tongued probed between my cheeks, then his fingers pulled my ass open and he dove in eating like a man starving.

I all I could see was darkness. He smelled of liquor and cigarettes and really knew how to eat a big ass. After about 5 minutes, he shifted position, slid up and I felt his hard cock at my hole. No lube. Just his spit and my hungry ass and he slid inside me.

He wasn't huge, maybe 6", but felt great. As he sunk all the way in I could tell it was just what he needed too. As he slowly stroked in and out, he quickly started to gasp and then stopped.

I assumed he blew. It's happened before...so I asked "Did you cum, dude?"

"No, almost though. Your ass is so hot I want it to last."

I reassured him, "Dude, it's ok. I know you just need a cumhole. That's what my ass was made for."

He said, "i don't have enough time for as long a fuck as I want but I'm not ready yet. But please, don't tighten your hole. Thought I was going to busy open when you did that."

I smiled into the pillow and focused on truly being a passive cumhole for this horny, hard bodied stranger.

He fucked maybe five minutes more and then, gasping, cried out "oh fuck! I can't hold it. I'm going to cum. I have to cum. Where do you want it?"

Huh?!

"Dude, deep inside where it belongs. Give me that big load "

I'm sure he was already nutting when he asked and starting milking his dick for all I was worth. I wanted every drop of his pent up load deep in me.

He shuddered and quaked as I held him inside me and milked him dry.

He lay back on the bed panting. Without looking at his face, I shifted around to hoover his cock, balls and crotch clean...then teased his taint and darted my tongue into his asshole for a second.

We introduced ourselves after he was dressed and at the door. That's how I like it. Get their load and THEN their name. In other words, first things first.

He'll be back for more.

• Upvote 6

I just took a load at the "family" restroom in my (work) office building from a guy that works at another building near by. He hasn't been by to fuck me lately but it was hot, we never speak just a look of animal lust on both our faces. It's the same routine - He texts me that he is inside restroom, I knock on door and he lets me in. I drop to my knees and start sucking him til he is hard. Once he is super hard, he lifts me up and bends me over the chair located inside and shoves his dick in. He fucks me with my dress pants around my ankles and blows his load inside my ass. Walks to the sink, washes off his dick, gives me a grin and leaves. I am now sitting back at my desk and my ass is savoring his cum.

• Upvote 1

My partner suggested that we do more thn see the matinee of "Wicked" the musical, but join the Cumunion guys for a night of slutty loading...

So at a little after 7:30 pm we headed downtown to the club, paid our entry and strippeddown to our boots. Asusual my other half disappeared into the darkness in search of cock to be filled and a holeor two to load up.

I cruised around a litttle allowing a little T & E kick in and making sure I was still cleaned out. Grabbing a drink and leaning over one of the benches with my ass framed by my black jock, and a boot raised to reveal my winking hole it wasn't long before a 20 something fit blonde guy started rubbing my back and working his hands to my ass. I turned and reached for his firm cock, bending down for a taste of the pre-cum dripping head. Slurping in the head and tasting that salty cock lube, I worked his firming cock into my mouth and throat.

Meanwhile I felt some larger hands squeazing my ass cheeks and dripping spit onto my hole. I groaned in delight. Then felt the pressure of a sizeable head against my hole. Hands held some amyl to my nose and I sniffed deeply, feeling an amazingly thick cock-head work its way into my hole. The cock I was sucking was withdrawn as the handsome daddy fucking me lifted me by wrapping his arms around my chest, pinching my nips causing my ass to pull in his amazing cock. He was gentle as he slowly but firmly pushed in his 10 x 7 inch rock hard and dripping hole wrecker.

Another puff or two of amyl and heworked the head past my second sphincter. Holding me there for a few moments to adjust, he asked if I liked what I was receiving. I could only groan and nod, turning to kiss him. He smiled and commenced sliding out, then in with increasing speed, telling me he was loving my hole. Pushing my shoulders down onto the padded bench in front of me, he began pounding my hole, pulling all the way out, the plunging in balls deep and through my second sphincter, continuously grinding my prostate. This kept up forover 15 minutes when he slapped my ass causing me to clamp down, sending me over the edge, and he began yelling he was cumming, filling my love canal with one of the biggest loads ever. Colapsing on my back he nibbled my ear, thanking me, letting his cock go down a little, sqying to clamp down and keep his seed inside. Of course I complied, milking the last drops from his cock.

Rolling me over he took one of my hands pushed my pungers into my stretched hole. What a load! It felt like it completely filled my bowels and began working its way from my colon into my lower bowel, lubing me up for the rest of the night...

• Upvote 5

Hooked up with a hot black guy (not hung, but still a good size dick) I meet off Grindr.

He was already naked when I got to his place (he answered the door naked). I made s beeline for his hard dick, and sucked it for about 10-minutes, when he suddenly grabbed me and threw me on the floor (living room) on my back, and then placed my legs on his shoulders.

So much for a quick bj. This "safe only" top didn't even ask if I wanted to get fucked ... he slowly slid his raw dickn in my ass, with only the spit on his dick as lube. Good thing I can take dick with little lube :-)

He fucked me in this position for only about 5-minutes when he grabbed my head, started making out with me ... and then shot a good size load in my ass.

He did wipe his dick off and had me suck him again. I was rewarded with a tasty load in my mouth ... and of course I swallowed.

• Upvote 2

Was cruising CL and saw a post by a younger guy looking for tops to use his hole.  Included a super hot ass pic.  I wrote him and he wanted to know if i was in to a totally anon scene...lights down, him on all fours lubed and ready.  Of course that made me hard as steel.  I asked where he lived and told him that if he was looking to take more than one tonight, I wanted sloppy seconds.  Turns out he was very close and he said one of his regular fuck buddies had just left.

I went over to his place, door was unlocked so i just walked in.  He was there as promised, as in the air and ready.  I took my jeans off, got on my knees behind him and pushed my way in.  His hole was well lubed but super tight.  I couldn't help but ask how he could be this tight if he'd just been fucked.  He told me he'd always had a tight hole and that the guy before me was even super well hung.  He took a hit of poppers which loosened him up some and I was able to slide the rest of the way in.  Once I started pumping he was really into it and wanted to be fucked hard.  His hole was so tight I knew I wasn't going to last long.  I somehow managed to hold off until he announced he was about to cum and I let loose.  I plunged deep and hard into him and his hole gripped my cock like a vice as we came together.  

I stayed inside him for a minute while i was catching my breath, then put my jeans back on and left.  Never saw his face.

• Upvote 2

Got loads from two guys on Friday night (one from a friend, another from one of his fuck buddies).

The night started out with my friend and I meeting to hangout at a sports bar (yeah ... I think I'm the only gay guy in Orlando obsessed with sports). After three beers each my friend was ready to bust a load.

We both went to the bathroom, and I followed him to the handicap stall. He stood with his back against the wall (farthest away from the stall door) and whipped his dick out. By now he knows what I want ... so I happily got on my knees and sucked his dick.

Didn't take long, maybe 2-3 minutes but Lord, his dick, balls, and cum taste so damn good. I held his load in my mouth as I continued sucking his dick; finally swallowed. I left the stall first and he key a few minutes later. So that was load #1.

I must've gotten really drunk, as I didn't plan on getting fucked. At some point during the night, one of my friend's FB needed an ass to breed but my friend wasn't in the mood to get fucked ... so he volunteered my ass lol.

My friend and I went to the guy's place, and we all drank some vodka. I was no longer holding back at all, so I just walked over to where my friend's FB was sitting, pulled down the front of his mesh shorts, and started deep throating his dick (I'm usually not into young white guys, but I for some reason was horny as fuck).

A few minutes later and I find myself bent over a sofa arm, knees on the sofa, and ass up (basically on all fours). My new dick starts rimming me and getting his tongue deep in my ass. Once wet with spit, he just starts to slowly slide his dick in me raw. I don't remember how big his dick is, but based on the deep throat action I know it was at least 7" and thick.

Took only about 15-seconds to feel his crotch pushing against my ass. Once fully in, my FB tells him to show me no mercy ... and damn his friend knows how to fuck. He pounded my ass rough ... and I loved it, especially with no lube, just spit (I HATE lube).

The first load took only about five minutes to get. He never pulled out, continued fucking me ... and I got load #3 for the night about 20-minutes later.

I was feeling disappointed that my friend hadn't fucked me. He's not into sloppy seconds (I asked about it on prior occasions). To my pleasant surprise he ordered me not to move after his FB pulled out.

My friend was equally as rough. He slammed his dick (not big: 6"and slightly above average thickness) in my ass in one thrust. He fucked me for not even 10-minutes before dumping a good sized load in my ass.

So 1 load down my throat and three in my ass. No wonder why I'm in such a great mood!

• Upvote 5

This afternoon got a guy on Gayromeo (or PlanetRomeo as it is called now). Big guy, big cock. Planted two loads in me. Told me when he was leaving he was a police officer.

Freaked out. Didn't know if he knew about my neighbor, who is relatively new in town and on the police force too. Don't want to "out" the one to the other. Plus if they know about each other my neighbor will probably be humping him and not me...Fuck!

Want them both. Better keep my mouth shut and enjoy both of them.

• Upvote 4

let a guy breed me at his outdoor storage unit today.  he was taller than me, didn't want to kiss (straight?), nice gut, thick thighs.  big round firm ass, and yeah big nuts and and thick boner that curved up.  kept asking me if i wanted that saved up load, kept looking up at him begging for it. slurped on it good and sloppy, turned around and he popped it right in.  went pretty quickly cause we both wanted him to cum in my ass.  he fuckin SOAKED it!  shit it felt so good, so warm and filling.

that said, three fucking cheers for the quickest hookup time!  i swear, logged on my phone, he was there, saw me, asked if i wanted a stored up load, i said "where?" and 10 minutes later i was pulling into this gravel parking lot looking for an old dodge caravan.  lol it was so much fucking fun!

• Upvote 2

Became a total slut at the local bathhouse saturday night.  Decided on the anon scene.  Got on all fours in my room blindfolded.  Guy comes in and fucks me and fucks me for a good 30 minutes.  dropped a huge load in me and asked if he could cum back later and drop some more.  Second guy walks in much smaller cock fucks me and drops his load.  Decided to roam around a bit saw a regular fuck bud soon as i saw him rock hard rode his cock.  Walking around some more got two nice thick 8 inchers to fuck my face and and boyhole.  At the end of the day got 8 hot cocks and loads.  Hole is feeling sore in a good way today!!!

• Upvote 2

Guest diapbttmboi

Hooked up with a guy from grindr. So rare around here! He was early 30's with a fat 7 inch cock. He had said he only bb'd if it was a regular thing but I certainly didn't bring any condoms and he didn't ask! We had nowhere to meet so we met in the carpark of a local hill climb. As it was dark it was deserted. I sucked him hard and he really did have a nice cock. It was getting really cold though so I bent over against a nearby gate and spread wide for him. Hurt as it went in but it felt so fucking hot. He fucked me slow at first then faster until he announced he was going to cum. I said nothing as he unloaded in my ass. Definiton a quickie. I love them.

He didn't bother trying to get me off, not that I wanted him to. We went our seperate ways. I went home to play with my hole.

Sucked four loads from my favorite FB this morning (around 1am). Physically ripped, and exceptionally well hung (9" and THICK) black guy.

He came over after work and the gym. I told him not to shower, as I love how he tastes when sweaty.

I left the lights off since I was in the mood to feel slutty, and had him sit in my recliner. He pulled his pants down, and I immediately turned into the submissive, slutty bitch I am and got in my knees and swallowed his dick.

I struggled to deep throat him, but he doesn't care if I choke. He grabbed the sides of my head and started to roughly fuck my face, forcing me to take all of his dick. I LOVE it when he dominates me!

Oh he's also uncut, so I think that's why I love his taste. He fucked my face for about 15-minutes, and then came a lot. I was struggling to breathe but he held my face down to his crotch.

I swallowed but still sucked his dick, as he usually cums at least the times. I was not disappointed ... swallowed for loads lol.

He recorded it on his phone haha.

• Upvote 1

Was about to go to bed when a guy messaged me on A4A saying he was horny, wanting to breed an ass. I love when guys just get down to it and love taking it from guys who are just after getting another nut. We figured out he would come by and we'd do it in his car. After some waiting he finally showed up, parked a few blocks down from my place he had scoped out earlier that had other cars parked, so we wouldn't look out of place. We got out and into the back seat. Not a lot of space, but I sucked him hard and as soon as I tasted the first drops of precum, I turned and bent over, trusting him to keep a lookout. He came up behind me eagerly and pushed deeply inside my wet cunt, and started fucking. It was a silent fuck with him ignoring me, just using my ass, but I could tell by the motion of his hips that he needed it. I reached back and felt his thick hairy ass pummeling his cum cannon into me. Soon he said he was cumming and I felt his cock stiffen and flex, filling me with his runny semen. He put so much in me, I started leaking immediately when he pulled out. That's when we noticed someone was moving in the van next to us. It started up and drove out behind us...then next to us...then behind us again. It was probably nothing, but it was enough for us to decide to get out of there. Besides...he had already gotten what he wanted.

Yesterday at Steamworks in Berkeley, making out and jacking off with a fukkin hot guy over 50. Sometimes, the connection between two men kissing and getting off on each other's bodies is way more intense than fucking!