Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I fucked and loaded up this hot poz bttm yesterday afternoon. He was short and compact, just the way I like, so I can throw them around a little. His hole started out tight, but after a bit of working him he got nice and loose and sloppy. He ass was definitely self lubricating, or maybe it way all my precum. I fucked for about an hour different positions and gave him a big 3 day load when I was done :)

post-12447-0-18268000-1457293109_thumb.jpeg

Edited by HairyPigCub
  • Upvote 1

Guest jason385

Met up with a vers poz Tranny last night. I ate her ass, then slowly fucked her with my recently pierced cock. I got a frenum piercing 6 days earlier. THinking her poz ass juices could poz my still healing piercing. Then she ate my ass before using a toothbrush on me. Hurt a bit but getting bloody was the point. She fucked me deep and hard before dumping her toxic load in me. We chilled a bit before she fucked me again and gave me another poz load. Just before I left I sucked her off taking her poz load in my mouth asnd swishing it all around to get her babies into my gums. I had brushed before going so that was hopeful another way for her to knock me up. Here's hoping.

Just got back from a quickie with a guy from A4A. He was visiting town tonight and was looking for holes to loads up. Went over to his hotel and he fucked me good and hard. I can feel his load slowly leaking out.

Edited by BiAggieGuy
  • Upvote 2

Took a load from my regular BB partner last night, then went to a bar for a drink, loved the feeling of having a load in my ass while chatting with others, and the smell of cum in my pants when I got home was an instant turn on, had to spill some seed.

• Upvote 1

I'd been chatting with this 30 year-old Asian guy for a while, and he was visiting for a few days. Smooth body, short but a bit on the muscular side. Finally managed to make our schedules match and I went over to the appartment he was renting for the weekend last Saturday night. I was inside him raw no more than five minutes after I got there. He was properly tight and remained so for the entire fuck! Fucked him doggy to start with, then switched to missionary. I was inside him for about 15 minutes before I had to cum, so I shot a HUGE load inside his willing ass. Left my cock inside for a few minutes to make sure my cum would remain deep in him. It was pretty hot :)

• Upvote 2

I helped a young handsome Asian man buy a house recently. After we finished the close, we stood outside talking. He sort of smiled and said, "So I know you're gay. You may not know, but I am bi.  I like older daddies like you and wonder if you might like to have some fun sometime. I did not say anything before because I knew we were in a professional situation, so.. what do you think?"  I looked at him, all 5'11" of him - he's 28, Thai/Chinese descent and just a super nice man.  I smiled and said "I think we should go somewhere and celebrate that new home." And I handed him the package of keys to his new house. "Let's go check out the house?"  I nodded and we took off. When we got to the house, we locked the doors, went straight  to the master Bedroom where there is a built in bench in the dressing room. I sat on it and he was already naked form the waist down by the time I got there!  I took his thick 7" dick in my hand; rock hard like a piece of steel. I licked under the foreskin and put it in my mouth. He groaned and fucked my mouth holding my head.  I sucked his cock and licked his balls for about ten minutes,,, he was reaching down the back of my pants and fingered the crack of my ass. I got up, dropped trou and bent over the bench.  He spat a couple of times on my hole and gently pushed his rod all the way up my ass.  We both moaned and I thought I was going to cum right then and there.  He pumped me slowly and deeply like he had been my lover before. Its exactly the way I like it.  Finally he pushed my head down a bit, and held it down and got a little more aggressive and pumped my hole. "Fuck it! FUCK IT!! here it comes...!" and unloaded like a fucking firehose.  I love young athletic men.  I came all over the bench moments later without even touching myself.  He pulled out and pulled me up and kissed me on the mouth.

I bet I get a referral or two out of this...

• Upvote 7

Earlier tonight by a BiMM I have hooked up with a few times. Usually he comes to my place, but tonight I met him in his garage. It was cold in there and he didn't want to make his wife curious why he was out there too long, so instead of the regular making out and foreplay, he just bent me over the hood of his car. Then with jeans around our ankles he plowed my hole mercilessly from behind until he filled my ass with his hot jizz. All the time I was stroking my cock and shot my own load on his fender. Not usually into quickies, but sometimes they truly hit the spot.

• Upvote 4

Currently in work and got loaded by a random guy from another department. Got chatting on Grindr and told him to meet me in a loo. He came in and found me in a cubicle stroking my cock. He asked if I had lube which I confirmed. Within a few seconds he had ripped out his cock and jammed it down my throat. Soon after he began using my hole. After a couple of minutes he thrusted his load deep into me. He zipped up, said thanks and left. He's got my number for whenever he needs to unload.

I'm now at my desk filled with cum and my cock hard thinking about it.

Think I'll be heading to a sauna later. Looking to get another couple of loads tonight.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 5

Last weekend, feeling horny I went to an adult bookstore, just love gloryholes, was jumping from mouth to mouth with my precuming hard dick for hours, left with empty balls, four or Five loads gaven (can not remenber, was to stoned and drunk, and poppered out!! Just love it!!)

• Upvote 2

Last week I was meeting some friends in central London.  I finished work early and stopped off at the Vault.

I got into one of the cubicles and a tall young blond lad was looking through the glory hole.  He pushed his cock through and I sucked him for a while then he sucked me.  We sucked each other for a  while and then he offered me his arse.  I fucked him bb through the glory hole and shot my load right up him.

Afterwards he bought me a drink and we chatted - he was a 27 year old German lad from Hannover.  After a while he asked me if I ever got fucked. I said  yes sometimes and his eyes lit up.  We went into one of the arches and I sucked his cock for a while and then pulled my pants down and bent over.  He left the door open as he fucked me and we attracted quite a few watchers as he fucked me hard and fast.

When he had finished I went off to meet my friends, a nice big load of German cum up my arse.

• Upvote 2

i had sex with a guy who emailed me from my ad on craigslist today. he picked me up from school and took me back to my place where he fucked me really quick before my mom and brothers came home.

he was really cute, hes a young dad, he has a wife and kid and i dont know, it made it even sexier to me.  i still feel him inside me. its so sexy to me to be cooking dinner talking to my brothers like nothing happened and feeling wet still. im weird. lol

• Upvote 11

A buddy from New Orleans called me up this afternoon.  He was in town and wanting dinner and a fuck, not necessarily in that order. I met him at my place naked, and he fucked the hell out of me.  He's got a big, fat cock with a four millimeter ring in it.  He loves ass, and knows how to make mine sing when he fucks me.  The only thing better than feeling that hot steel reaming out my bunghole is feeling him pumping his load into my torn up cunt.

Did a 3 way with a friend and one of his friends, first time with his bud. They were waiting, I got let in to the apartment, got naked and had the new guy suck my dick. My bud is all top, straight fucking, not even head. So I get in the new guy, drop a couple of loads in him, let my friend take over. I move to the front and make the guy suck my dick, tasting my cum and his ass juices on my dick while my friend drops a couple more loads. He and I were supposed to breed each other and our mutual friend breed us both with the loads in our holes but new guy couldn't get hard so we just took turns fucking him. I did manage to get a load out of my friend. But I can definitely say that I've had better nuts.

About 20 minutes ago. My bf and I have been together for 6 months and we still use condoms. My roommate is in Texas all week so tonight I vaped a little for the first time in a month and got SO horny (I still am). I downloaded Grindr thinking I'd just chat with a guy, swap some pics and rub one or two out but I'm like animalistic horny... One of the guys I was chatting with had a nice built body, barely any hair and was 23. Said he wanted to get his cock sucked, he was only like 10 blocks away so I told him to come over. When he got here he was rock hard before coming through the front door. 

He pulled his cock out over the waistband of his sweats as soon as we got to my room. Beautiful, thick, milky white young dick on this guy. Around the same length as mine (7.5) but thicker. I had it down my throat in no time. When I would suck his balls he would squirm and push my head back down and slam his red cockhead into my throat. I got him undressed between breaths and I sat him on the bed and took my shirt off and started rubbing my cock through my shorts while I was crouched down in front of him. He was loving it, leaking like a faucet and I couldn't get enough. He bent down and started rubbing my lower back and reached under my shorts to grab my ass. At this point I wanted his dick in me, all my reservations were gone and I didn't give a fuck. After he started playing with my asshole as I licked his balls, I asked if he wanted to fuck me. He said yes obviously and I moved up onto the bed while he slipped my shorts off of me. 

I was on my back, and he ate my ass for a whole minute before moving up and teasing my hole with his drenched cock. He tapped it on my hole a few times and I thought to myself "here comes the condom talk" but as the thought finished I felt him pushing against my smooth wet hole. He got about two inches in (this is honestly a random guess but I felt it for sure) and asked if I had lube. I reached behind the mug on the shelf next to my bed and squirted some into his hand. He wrapped his hand around his cock and slowly pulled out, lubing it up, and fucking it back in bit by bit, over and over. As soon as he was lubed up he pushed in, stretched my hole out and bottomed out in a swift 20 seconds. I jumped and felt his amazing veiny cock fill my ass up and I squeezed my ass around it as he slowly slipped it back out. He had my legs spread out and held my hips while he fucked me for a good 10 minutes, slowed down when we kissed, and totally opened me up until he asked "Where should I cum?" I told him "just keep going" and grabbed his lil round muscle ass and pulled him close as he pushed into me. He thrusted in and out about 5 more times, me pushing back and squeezing trying to milk his load, before he pushed in and started spazzing, pushed deeper than he had the whole time and pulled a little out, thrusted back deep like a piston over and over and blew his load up in my ass. I barely touched my own cock while he was cumming and started to cum almost instantly, it felt SO GOOD taking my first load in over 6 months. 

I'm still horny and my ass is still hungry. I'm going to smoke a little more and see if I can find someone half as hot as him for another round. I'll keep y'all updated

• Upvote 12