Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got home from the Black Eagle in Toronto where I fucked a tiny little emo twink in the backroom. I leaned up against the wall next to him and rubbed my bulge until i was sure i had his attention. Once I pulled out my cock he didn't waste any time showing me his hole, and I didn't waste any time getting in there. He had an amazing ass. After I seeded him I took a break, but then hooked up with him again later. We made out for a while, then he gave me head before I took another ride up his hole. I didn't have another load to give him but it looked like he wasn't going to have any trouble getting as much cum as he wanted!

• Upvote 3

I threw caution to the wind, lubed up, grabbed poppers, blunt and blow and headed to a nasty theatre downtown.  Admission was only $12, which is much cheaper then a bath house, but comes at a cost.  But then so too does the bath house.

Anyhow, I arrived around 10:30, fucked up, went in, looked around then headed down to the dark maze.  The crowd wasn't particularly large, but there was some action:  a sexy, built blind guy was in a booth getting spit roasted.  I watched and played with his nipples until he took the load then dove to my knees to eat him out. So tasty.

Walked around some more, sucked a dick here and there then headed to the dark room and stripped semi naked, dropped to my knees and had a dick in my mouth in seconds.  The guy fucked my throat in the dark corner and blasted cum right down my throat.

Then I walked around some more, and back into the hard room where I found the blind guy was now fucking some dude. He whispered "You should eat the bottom's hole."

How could I say no?  His hole was sweet and tasty. As I was rimming, I look over and to see two other bottoms were bent over taking dicks.  The blind guy got excited, and slid in my hole so now three bottoms were getting banged at the same time.  So hot.  My guy came first, blasting a huge load in me.  Like clock work, the other two tops let lose.

Afterwards I headed around to the booths where I found a guy was standing there, jerking off.  I was on my knees in a flash, and sucked him good and hard.  After a couple of minutes the guy had me stand up and his hand went right for my wet hole.  He never asked, just bent me over and fucked me in that booth. He would go slow, then fast then slow, really working my hole open.  When he came, he made sure everyone knew it.

Walked to the bathroom area to catch my breath and a guy watching me get fucked had that look in his eye. He just shoved me down on my knees and raped my throat. I chocked and swallowed his load like a good boy. Turned around and dude who just fucked me was back. He wanted to taste the load so we made out and some how, he's bent over and I'm eating his tight ass. The kind that gets fucked but not a lot. So sweet. He spins around and rams his hard dick in my mouth, just to get it wet cause soon as it was shining, he pulled me up, turned me around and fucked me again.. Right against the wall, hard and deep.

Were were were getting it in good when we got interrupted, and to be honest, I needed a break anyway, so I went and rested for a few minutes, while I watched a couple make out.  Then headed back down to the darkness, found a fat dicked dude in a booth.  I sucked him hard and he asked to fuck. I had to say yes, but knew it would hurt and hurt it did.  He rammed it in, held me while I screamed and moaned and fucked me until he came deep in me, telling the whole place he was seeding my sweet hole.  He left me there, trying to catch my breath and two other dudes just came in and used me, spit roasting me in the same booth, and actually loading me simultaneously.  I really needed a break so I walked around and watched one guy fuck four bottoms.

Love this place times like this. I was about ready to head home and first top was in the dark room and motioned me to come over.. He pushed me right down to my knees and in my mouth his dick went. Rock hard like the first time. He stood me up, turned me around and fucked me again, making sure all knew it was banging me hard. Another who announced to the room he was cuming in my raw hole. Fat dicked dude was watching to the side, pulled me in a booth and just bent me over and fucked me again, cumming harder this time. By now, I was spent 1:45 and the place was pretty empty. Im eating the dime dripping from my hole, as I write this..

• Upvote 5

Friday night (3/11) after taking two anonymous loads at home I headed to Steamworks in Berkeley. My first three loads there were through glory holes one after another very fast. I took two more on a community bed ass up, with one of the guys being so fucking into it and hot I almost came myself. The sixth load was from a guy hanging out around the glory hole booths who was standing jerking and looking at my ass. I touched his cock and he was on me in a two seconds flat. He pumped me in a booth with the door open so others could see and touch and feel what was going on. He was more than a foot taller than me and bigger, so when he bent over my arched ass and latched onto me I was not going anywhere unless it was his idea. Locked in his grip as he pumped my ass, sometimes hard and fast sometimes slow and easy, until he finally gripped my entire body as hard as he could while he unloaded every last drop!! I will not forget this one anytime soon!! Fuck!! I went to 442 back in SF after this and took five more loads before I was done for the night... 13 loads!!

• Upvote 5

i just hooked up with the sexiest man ive ever had sex with. i had to tell you guys.  ..  i cant explain it. theres something animal about him. something primal. i think im gonna have bruises ... like all over me. im kinda terrified how into him i am. im still shaking.

he said he was just here visiting, he was here for a job interview but he wasnt interested, but after he dropped me off he said that i might make him change his mind. not entirely sure what that means, but i have a few ideas.  

he was so ...forceful. im sorry. i probably shouldnt even post this. i cant.. write words. my mind is just blown right now. im sorry. 

• Upvote 4

Friday night (3/11) after taking two anonymous loads at home I headed to Steamworks in Berkeley. My first three loads there were through glory holes one after another... 13 loads!!

That's frick'n hot. I've always wanted to be fucked through a glory hole.

Guest nelly26

i just hooked up with the sexiest man ive ever had sex with. i had to tell you guys.  ..  i cant explain it. theres something animal about him. something primal. i think im gonna have bruises ... like all over me. im kinda terrified how into him i am. im still shaking.

he said he was just here visiting, he was here for a job interview but he wasnt interested, but after he dropped me off he said that i might make him change his mind. not entirely sure what that means, but i have a few ideas.  

he was so ...forceful. im sorry. i probably shouldnt even post this. i cant.. write words. my mind is just blown right now. im sorry. 

Tell us more!

Just back from fucking a fit 30 year old black bi guy.  He said he was up for it but couldn't accommodate and didn't want to come to mine.  He said he would be jogging in a park nearby between 8 and 9pm and I could meet him there.  I wasn't sure he would turn up but he did.  He didn't say much - just got his cock out and I went down on him.  Sucked him for a while and then he turned round and told me to fuck him. 

I slid up his tight hole and fucked him bb while he held on to a tree giving little grunts as I fucked him.  I hadn't cum for several days so I shot a nice big load up his arse.  When I had pulled out he pulled up his pants and jogged off without saying a word.  I like the thought that he's probably sitting at home now with my cum in his arse.

Edited by Tommy Tank
  • Upvote 2

Fucked again by the random guy at work. Was on Grindr and he messaged me asking if I'm free. I said yes and he told me to meet him in the same cubicle as last time in 5 minutes.

I arrived to find he was already there and pretending to wash his hands. I moved straight into the cubicle and he followed behind. As soon as he shut the door he turned me around and pulled down my trousers and underwear. He started to play with my hole as he lubed his cock up/my hole. After a couple of minutes he started to push his fat cock head against my now gagging hole. I was desperate to get his cock in me and his load so I pushed back to get him inside. Once in he fucked me hard. I mean HARD. He had me bent over and plowed me. After a couple of minutes he was ready and I told him to load my hole. That was enough to make him shoot. After he finished loading my hole I turned round and cleaned his cock off. As I was doing this, some of his cum started to drip down my inner thigh. He zipped up and left once I had finished on his cock. I then licked up the cum that had dripped down my leg onto the floor with my fingers. I didn't want to waste it. I zipped up and I am now at my desk with a huge load sat inside.

Once again I am heading out to a sauna tonight on the hunt for more cock and more loads. I'll tell you all how it goes.

• Upvote 2

I have been really unleashing my slutty side as of late.

I've always been turned on by the anonymous scene but didn't partake in it much.  Then, a couple weeks ago I set up a glory hole at my place, posted an advertisement on Craigslist which explained I had a glory hole.  I received quite a few replies so I went through the guys to decide with whom I wanted to break it in, finally choosing a straight guy, 27, nice cock, and who said he had a 'big load'.  He arrived at my place, didn't say a word, but rather simply slid his cock through the hole.  I sucked for about three minutes when he finally grunted a loud "Oh, Fuck!" as he blew his load down my throat.  I was so turned on that, even without playing with my cock, I blew my load even as his cum flowed into my throat.  

So since then, last week, I did it again, but this time had 5 guys, one after the other, ranging from 5-8.5 inches.  The 5inch was first, he ended up cumming back after the last guy left and fucked me raw but he didn't unload in me unfortunately.

The best was yesterday.  I posted an ad and hit up guys who wanted to cum but couldn't make it the other times.  I got 6 loads in about 3 hours.  First, a guy who I have played with before hits me up and stops by. his dick is hard before i get his pants off, but he wants to piss in my mouth, so i get on my knees and drink his hot piss, then suck his still hard cock and deepthroat it a few times, but I want his load in my ass, so i stop.  I get on all 4's and he slides his thick 7inch into me and dumps his load in less than a minute.  He apologized, lol, i don't care how long they last as long as they don't pull out.  So after he leaves, I push his load out into my hand, big load, smelled great, would've eaten it but I didn't have the chance to clean out before he came over, still a clean fuck though.   So I cleaned my hole out while chatting with more guys.

Next, my regular that I haven't seen in a while cums by, I am waiting ass up, face down for him.  He cums in, slides his 7inch, almost thick as my wrist, black cock, balls deep inside me and pumps another load into me.

I still hadn't cum, so I am rockhard, hole full of cum, looking for more cock.  I ended up finding a 35yo white guy, 6.5, he came by, sucked him through my gloryhole, he came fast but was still hard, so i slid him into my cumfilled hole where i think he came some more.  Right after he left, I got a 26yo tall skinny hung 8.5 black guy to stop by, sucked his big beautiful dick through my gloryhole then tried sliding his raw cock into my hole, he pulled back and put on a condom (ew), but i let it go, it was a hot dick, unfortunately he couldn't get it in, so i sucked him off until he came in my mouth, then i spit his load into a cup and pushed it up my ass after he left.  Next, another white guy I had been chatting with all day finally got the courage to cum by.  He demanded a condom in his text, so I prepped one with a bunch of holes in the head, hoping it would break.  I sucked him hard, gave him the condom to put on,  no sooner did i slide him in, he shot his load.  He asked for another condom then after I gave it to him, he abruptly left.  Couldn't figure it out, so I looked out the window to make sure he didn't try running off with something, turns out, I know the guy from a place I used to work.  Too funny,  he was scared and nervous.  I grabbed the cum filled condom off the floor and sucked his load out while playing with my cummy hole.  I was going to call it a day and jerk myself off but decided to see if my thick black cock wanted to cum again,  he came right back over and pounded me hard and fast, I shot a massive load as he dumped his 2nd load in me.  It was a fucking awesome day.  I really like being a cumdump, anonymous pig.  

• Upvote 3

Guest 24collegekid420

I was in Walmart this morning getting some things to make breakfast at home. I was in a muscle shirt, PJs and was not wearing any underwear.  As I walked around the store my dick kept slipping out.  A black guy stopped me and remarked "Damn, boy you.  You look like you're ready for a good FUCK."  

I smiled and my dick got hard instantly.  I paid for my things and as I walked outside I saw the guy waiting by his car. We make small talk for a minute, then I drove to his place.  He said his 'potnas' were home and would not mind busting several loads in my ass.  I was eventually fucked by four big black dicks and took nine loads of cum in three hours.  Now I'm on my way to work.  I loved being fucked.

mine was in basementxxx was a while ago now nearly a year, met a guy off craigslist who took me there, he took me into the back room which was open and made me strip, i got on my knees and he pulled out a cock about 71/2 inches but really thick, i sucked him for a while but couldn't fit all of him in, he took me into the showers and douched me, he took me back into the open room and made me suck him some more, another guy came in and watched us for a bit then made me suck him off while the guy from CL played with my ass, then they made me get on all fours which hurt my knees but really turned me on i didn't even ask if they were gonna wear condoms i think I was in heat or something,the guy from CL then basically nearly tore my ass apart forcing himself inside me, the other guy was trying to fuck my face which must have turned the guy in my ass on because i think he shot his load then, he pulled out and made me lick his cock clean while the second guy started fucking me, he was a lot smaller so wasn't sp bad the second time, he went for a while though, I didn't feel him cum but felt a lot of lovely warm wetness dribbling out my hole when he finished, they both just left me there on the floor, it was the best night of my life....up to yet i want a lot lot more

Pleas don't take this the wrong way but sexual infatuation can be as dangerous as drugs. So I I were you I would take a cold shower, go on a trip, or hit yourself in the head with a hammer a few times...anything that will bring you back to reality and give you perspective because you are getting way ahead of yourself.

• Upvote 1