Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I've been busy breeding a lot of sweet hungry holes this spring. A lot of cum hungry bottoms out here!  :P This week I was at work and this hot furry nurse I'd been chatting with on Grindr hit me up needing his hole wrecked. We met after work at his place and I completely wrecked his hot cunt and left him fully loaded. He had a beautiful hole presentment. I want more! Then just the other day, I was on Grindr again and heading home from work when this goodlooking older guy hit me up needing fucked. I hadn't planned on fucking but we'd chatted awhile, and I wanted his hole. I went over to find him sitting on his porch in just a pair of shorts, looking really hot. I fucked his brains out and flooded his hole. Really hot fuck! Great hole. Reconnected with a fuck buddy who now lives in New York but who is visiting for the summer soon. I am the one who pozzed and converted him, and we both want to reconnect! It's been a very hot busy year so far and I have broken my all time record of holes bred in one year thus far  :D  

• Upvote 4

Yesterday, I met up with a visiting guy that I chatted with on BBRT. I sucked hard and he fucked me for 20 minutes, leaving a nice juicy load up my ass. I didn't come, and was still horny. Headed over to a local bookstore and ran into a friend. When he found out I had a load up my hole, he bent me over and ate my ass until most of the cum was gone. Love a cum pig!

• Upvote 2

Guest XXXXXXXXX

Last night. Met up with a couple I recently became regular with. The youngest of the two got my load soon after I arrived, after that it was only bottoming for me.

• Moderators
I had the house to myself for the first time in a long time on Thursday night. I posted an ad on Craigslist. I got lots of responses, but none of them panned out. As a long shot, I texted the young black guy who lives just a few houses down. He has a nice BBC, and a sturdy 6'2" frame beefy on the verge of being chubby.  But he doesn't want to hook up very often (this is our 3rd hook up in a year or so). He gave me a noncommital respose at first, but late that night he texted to see if I was still looking. 

The other two times we hooked up, it was pleasant enough taking that big piece of meat, but his technique was not impressive, and he was pretty passive in bed. I really prefer a take-charge top. I'm not sure who he has been learning from, but this time was very different. 

post-476-0-22873600-1458488043_thumb.jpg

He lay back on the bed with his legs spread and his cock half hard. He gestured at his dick expectantly, and I climbed on the bed and went down on him. After I got him nice and wet, I slid all the way down on him. Immediately, his hands wrapped around the back of my head, and he began thrusting into my throat holding it all the way in until I choked several times. He took my hands and impatiently brought them up to his nipples, and I began to work them. He returned the favor pinching my nips which got me going big time. 

After he tired of his cock in my throat, he pulled out and rolled me over on my belly. He applied a minimal amount of lube to his big piece and slid it into me. Fortunately, I had been teasing myself with a nice sized butt plug throughout the evening while I was cruising, so I was pretty open and partially lubed. Still I was impressed at how much better he was at the entry than the past two times. He went in quick enough that I really felt his length and girth, but not so fast as to tear me up and leave me sore for days like he had done before. He laid his large body on top of mine and pumped me slowly until he could tell my body had accepted his hard rod inside it. Then he picked up the pace and fucked me hard and steady. Periodically, he would thrust hard all the way in to let me know he wasn't giving me the full length yet. At my urging, he began giving me the whole length which took some doing to accommodate even for an experienced bottom. 

We took a break for few minutes and had some water. Once we had caught our breath, I rolled back on my belly, and he slid back inside me. He pulled my hips up a bit and got to his knees to give himself more power in his thrusts. He really began to pound my hole, but I was so open and relaxed at this point that I was able to take everything he had to give. We were both really into it talking dirty and moaning and gasping.  After 10-15 minutes of seriously hard fucking, he said, "Oh shit, here it comes" and thrust all the way inside me. He just came and came; I could feel him pumping shot after shot into me. He slowly eased out, but I was so open that cum just poured out of my hole. 

We lay next to one another on the bed catching our breath. I complimented him on his improved technique. He said that tonight was one of his best fucks ever. He got up and got dressed, and we agreed that we shouldn't wait so long to do it again as we walked out the door. 

Guy contacted me on adam4adam, usually a tame site with little activity for me. We texted yesterday; today he game me his address in Baltimore.

Went there and got fucked - beautiful, thick large cock! His profile says "negative" but when I straddled him he told me he actually has hiv.

I asked about meds. He said he "usually" remembers to take them. I just said OK and rode his cock deep into my ass until he blew a huge load, six strong ejaculations right into me, based on his grunts and thrusts. Plus the aftershocks :)

He stayed in me while I milked the last of his semen with my rectal muscles.

I'll be going back for more of that!

• Upvote 5

Took two loads in the darkroom of the local sauna on Saturday and also gave an oral load to a hot guy - was bears day so it's no attitude just the way i like it. Went to a BBRT party yesterday. Lots of bttm and top stuff going on all ages. The hosts, after two and a half hours, understandaby were winding things up and there was a very willing meaty arse of a 24yo that was going begging. So we just took our time with him in the doggy position as i seeded his mighty rump. Good times.

I was in my car last night after finishing some grocery shopping when I received a grindr message from a trans ... never before have I played with one.

Well, he said, "Looking for head ASAP" ... sexy bod but more importantly, thick 9 inch black dick! Once he sent a pic, I was in ... plus I was really desperate for some hot bbc.

I get to his place and he sits on his bed while I get in between his legs while on my stomach. Soft his dick is about 5 inches, I love sucking limp dick hard. Took about a minute but his dick grew to the full, thick 9 inches.

Once fully hard, he grabs the back of my head and forces all of him down my throat, moaning as I'm choking and struggling to breathe. Took a few seconds, but my throat opened up just enough for him to thrust my head up and down his dick.

Somehow I broke free of his grip, and started licking and sucking his balls, inside his legs, and then eat out his ass all while continuing to jack him off. Of course he's moaning like crazy lol.

I go back to sucking him off putting immense sucking pressure on his head while also stroking his dick and balls ... within 5 minutes he moaned and grunted ... and flooded my mouth with a large, thick, and slightly sweet tasting load.

I savored it, holding it in my mouth while continuing to deep throat him in my attempts to get more cum lol.

I swallow and start sucking him again, only to be punished by being flipped on my back, legs pressed to me chest ... and him just roughly fucking my ass. Lucky my ass gets wet when I give head ... just my spit and ass juices as lube.

He only lasted a couple minutes before slamming in deep and busting a nice load up my ass.

I sucked him clean, rimmed him one last time, then dressed and left.

About 5 minutes later I get a grindr message with his number, and a plea to come over whenever to get some dick. Oh yes I shall be back soon and often lol

• Upvote 1

Second hookup last night. I received a grindr message from a hot, hung white guy begging to fuck my asian ass. I hesitated since I was already loaded, but once I told him that he was even more determined to add his.

I'm rarely in to white guys (a bit complicated as to why) but a ripped bod and hung, thick dick are enough to get my slutty side out.

He lives across the street from me lol ... I get to his place and normally I'm put to work sucking dick. No, he had different ideas.

He throws me on my back on his kitchen floor, and just rips off his boxers and sits on my face. I mean, putting a lot of weight on my face lol ... I take the hint and start using my tongue, licking and eating his ass.

He's jacking off while I'm eating his ass, then he starts sucking me ... making me even more horny and making my rim job even more intense.

I bust my load in just a few minutes ... then he picks me up, bends me over his couch, and lubes me with my own cum ... even though I have a thick load up there already.

Without warning he slides in to me, gently and lovingly ... which is good cuz he's more hung than the bbc (thicker I should say, only 8 inches long). Damn he's moaning and calling be a good slut from feeling both loads around his dick.

Once his balls hit my ass he was anything but gentle. He was extremely rough ... also slapping my ass ... and long dicking me, pulling out with just the tip in, then slamming bank in balls deep.

I couldn't help but whimper and moan, begging for for his load. He came in me about 10 minutes in to fucking, using one of his big hands to choke me and the other to pull on my hair, while he flooded my hole.

He pulled out and without asking, pinched my nose and slid in my mouth when I went to breathe. Sucked him clean then he abruptly started pissing in my mouth. He held my head in place making me swallow.

Once done he threw my clothes at me and told me to get my slut ass out lol.

• Upvote 4

Guest bbncguy

Today, and the load is still in me. I posted on CL for an anon raw cock and I had a guy hmu and said he wanted to fuck. I had been riding my thick dildo for a while so I was loose and lubed. He was a black dude so I was pretty stoked about taking a black cock, there are not many choices in my area. So he came over, and begin to fuck me, then he told me my hole was loose, (he wasn't as big as I dreamed and seen in vids) anyway he pulled out and jacked and then shoved his cock into me and filled me with a huge raw load. I milked him for every drop and he gave me a lot of seed. I love being a raw btttm.

Last load I took was a total anon top. Arranged a time, left the door open, lights out. I was knelt on all 4s, hole lubed up and blindfolded for him arriving.

Heard the door, footsteps, felt a hand on my ass, feeling my sloppy hole. He slid his raw dick inside me and fucked for few minutes.

I felt him getting close and begged him to breed me, cum inside and fill me up. He pushed in deep before he filled me.

He pulled out, I sucked the cum off his cock and heard him zip up and leave. Never saw his face. Got a message after saying he loved my arse and to message again.

I will be doing..

• Upvote 1

This past Saturday. Set up a party at Steamworks Chicago. Got a lot of request. Few showed up tho. Typical. But got a room, in the middle of a side hallway- worst location. Got undressed, douched, and lubed up. Opened my door with me laying on my stomach and ass up ready for any cock. 3 minutes later I have a cock in my face with a guy telling me to get it ready for my ass. I start giving him head while he fingers my hole. After a few minutes he starts to spit on my hole. He tries to fuck me but can't, I'm still not loosened up yet and he was thick. Tells me he'll be back later once I'm loose and have cum for lube.

10 minutes later amother guy comes in. He puts a condom on. And starts fucking me. Then forces me to go doggy. I didn't notice that he took off the condom when we changed positions. A few minutes later he pulls out and shoots all over the floor. Being a good cum slut, I like his load up from the floor once he leaves.

Next load comes from a fit 30 something hung black guy. Asks if he can join my party. I ask if he has a huge load for me. Apparently he did as he was in me in 2 seconds. High on poppers I hear him say get ready to get flooded. And he shoots his load in me. He pulls out and I can fill it starting to drop out.

As soon as he leaves another bbc comes in and starts fucking me. Adds his load to the first.

Finally the first guy comes back. Fucked me for 10 minutes while I kept sniffing poppers the every 2. He left w.o giving me his load saying I wasn't ready for it.

Took my last load on the fuck bench on the third floor. Wish I had more cum in me when I left.

• Upvote 4