Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

About two weeks ago I decided to go to the bathhouse after work. It was not really busy but still had a crowd.  after undressing and taking a quick rinse in the shower I headed to the steam room. Lots of play going on but mainly older and I was still checking things out.  I walked around and then saw a guy stroking his cock.  Hispanic about mid 40s with a bit of a belly and beefy build.  I walked over and entered a booth in front of him.  He went into the next booth and stuck his uncut cock thru.  I started to sucking it...he must have been close as he unleashed a huge amount of cum in my mouth.  I was heaven to have so much tasty cum at one time.  He rubbed his cummy uncut cock over my beard and he then left.  For about 15 minutes as I walked around to see what else I can do, I could smell his cum.  I sucked a few other cocks here and there and they did the same for me but no cum.  I went back into the steam room where I started playing with this young guy probably in his late 20s early 30s. Something I don't normally do.  He did have the beefy build which I go after and I am build the same way.  His cock was so hard I thought he was about to cum.  We went to his room and we played.  He got to my ass and I spread them so fast and wide.  He managed to his the right spot and got me so excited.  He lined up his raw cock to my hole and slowly slid in me.  I had not been fucked in a year.  He banged me for few minutes when he asked me where I wanted his cum.  I told him to breed my daddy but.  He shot a load in me and I was wonderful.  Soon after leaving him I went back to the glory booths and saw a good looking man.  I stepped into a booth and he went to the next one.  I sucked him and got him hard and wet. I lubed up his dick and slid on his cock.  He fucked me slow at first and then rammed his cock in me.  I thought he was going to come thru the wall.  He started to grunt and moved a bit faster. He then stopped deep in me. I could hear him grunt and I could feel his cock pulsating.  Yes...another load in me.  I guess we made some noise that another booth door opened.He stuck his cock thru as the other guy left my ass.  I sucked him to get him wet and slid my well lubed and loose hole on his cock.  He fucked me for maybe 30 seconds and then thrusted his cock in me.  I love anon cum.  Walked about more around the place but it was a mid week and Takes about an hour to get home and loved that I had 3 loads in my ass.​ 

• Upvote 4

Tuesday night hooked up with a visitor from out of state.  we had been chatting for a while on A4A, and he wanted my bare cock and cum deep in his hole.  he also asked me to save up my loads and shove them in his hole.  By the time of his visit, I had ten loads save up in my freezer. 

Got to his hotel, walked in to the room with him naked, on his knees near the door.  had him clean my slimy cock for a minute, then told him to get on the bed doggy and got the first cum cube out.  slowly slid it into his ass then fingered it deeper into his guts.  got out the second cube and quickly added it in with the first.  he now had ten of my loads in him in just a few minutes.  I kept working them with my fingers and feeling them melt got me rock hard.  had him put some more spit on my cock then pounded him and added a fresh load in with the frozen ones. 

he got back to work on my slimy cock, cleaning it real well.  about then, a knock on the door from another guest of his. nice ginger daddy.  I let daddy play with him while I recovered and about 10 minutes later, daddy was breeding him with his huge load.  I was now hard again, and slid into the well used hole.  Ginger daddy got behind me and rubbed his cock on my ass as I pounded our bottom and fired another load into his well used ass.  we all kissed for a bit, then Daddy and I got dressed and headed out.  was a great encounter and hope to hook up again with the bottom next time he is in town.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

turns out my brother is a little bit Bi-Sexual and he says he evan got a Blow job from my cousin, he said he loves his wife but got caught up in the moment, all i can say is i hope he wants to get caught up in the moment around thanksgiving![/size][/font][/color]

Damn, bro! Finally a family vacation that I could get into. Hottest story on here for some time.

So I go to the bath house in Wilmington Ca. most Wednesdays during the day.

I was there two weeks ago and had a great time with two guys (separately) who had enormous cocks.

The last guy, a big strapping black stud with a huge cock, must have been 9 inches or more, fat from base to head.

Damn he felt so good in my pussy.

I gave him my number and he said he was free on Wednesdays.

So I text him on Tuesday and he says 1 pm Wednesday is good. Well 1 pm rolls around and he doesn't answer my texts.

So, fuck it! There's more cock out there, I thought, and left for the bath house.

Got there at around 1:30 pm afternoon (which is really late) and had to get on the waiting list for a room.

By the time I got there, there wasn't much going on.

The few men who were there weren't my type.

Sucked some cock while I waited and then finally got a room around 3 pm.

That gave me 2 hours before I had to be somewhere.

It was almost 4:45 pm and I thought "Well fuck!" this was a waist of time.

Just then a hot tall dark haired stud walks by and checks out my ass, but keeps going.

I roll out of the bed and look down the hall.

He looks back and turns around, smiles and comes back.

He was over 6 feet tall and middle aged, decent good looks, average body, but I couldn't see his cock under the towel.

He says, "Turn over and let me see that ass."

I obey and turn over. Before I can see his cock he climbs on top of me and rubs his cock between my ass cheeks.

He's a big guy and I can tell he's well hung but can't tell if he's got 8 inches or more.

So then he says, "You like how my cock feels rubbing against your ass?"

And I answer, "Yes, but I'd like it even better if it was inside me."

So after a few minutes he reaches for a condom. I WAS SO BUMMED!

Then he slowly but steadily put his cock in my pussy.

It kept going deeper and deeper. He was moaning, I was moaning. He says, "Women never feel this good!" He must be Bi.

Damn he felt so good, I could tell he had a thick cock and it was going deep inside my pussy.

After about 20 minutes of deep fucking me, 1st lying flat, then on my knees.

He says, "I need to take a break or I'll cum, and I don't want to cum yet." Bummer, but I understand.

He pulls out and I see he used the condom as a cock ring and he was raw up inside me. All 10 inches of him. Damn he had an awesome cock!

So he leaves and I go upstairs and shower. I came back to my room, opened my locker, and was about to get dressed to leave, when a handsome blond man walks by and checks out my ass. He grabs my cock and smiles, I grab his and he smiles again.

Then we made out. He became very passionate as we kissed and his cock began to grow under his towel.

I pulled it out and to my surprise this guy had a long cock, 9 inches at least.

He loved kissing and I kissed him on the neck and sucked on his tongue. His beard felt like sandpaper and he reminded me of an old boyfriend who was a super fucker and his high level of testosterone also gave him a rough beard, just like this guys.

After swallowing his massive cock from my knees for a few minutes I turned to give him my ass.

He slid his bare cock in me while I was still standing. He held my arms from behind and pumped my hole.

I suggested that I flip over on my back so we could look at each other and continue to kiss but he said he liked fucking me from behind.

So we kept fucking standing up for a while, while he fucked me and kissed the back of my neck, then I moved closer to the bed and I got my knees up on the bed while he continued to stand behind me.

Then he started having fun, pulling all the way out and shoving it deep in me.

I wiggled my ass and he corkscrewed his cock in me.

He kept it up for a while, moaning and making me moan, and then as his breathing became faster he climaxed and I could feel his cock head throb inside me as he dumped his load deep in my pussy. Then he said, he wanted me to shoot too, so as I worked my cock, he kept his cock in me and began to pump it, growing harder as he went, till I shot my load. Then, as I lay there panting, he kissed me again with his rough beard. I thanked him and he thanked me.

It was well after 5 pm and I had to leave.

Hope to fuck them both again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Quick CL hookup tonight. 30-something with a lovely pic of him on all fours with his bubble butt in open back pair of Andrew Christians in the air taking all loads in his hotel room. Horny, I figured what the hell and sent an email, and he sent back his room number minutes later. When I got there his door was slightly ajar and there he was on the edge of the bed just like the pic with an obviously used hole peeking out at me. I just got up behind him, dropped my jeans and drawers, rammed my thickening cock into him, and started to pound away at his cum filled while he moaned and grabbed onto the blankets. Before too long I added my own load to the mix. After I caught my breath I pulled up my jeans and left.

• Upvote 2

My last load received and given was on Wednesday at the adult movie theater in Astoria. There I received three loads orally and shot a load in some Hispanic guy in a darkened bathroom. It was my first time shooting unprotected

• Upvote 1

Just hooked up with a guy in a public bathroom beside the beach. When I was blowing him another hot daddy came in. Watched us while he pissed, jacked himself for a few minutes then left. Once I got the guys load and left I saw the daddy on the beach with his wife and kids, would have loved to take his load too

• Upvote 3

I took my first Big Black Cock this week. 

I was super horny this week.  I'm always horny but this was a whole level about my normal steady-state.  I remembered this guy I blew once.  Black married with a huge 10" cock of shiny black steel.  I actually had a hard time going down on him as I recall.  Not because of the length (my record was a true full 12" cock) but the girth on this thing was amazing.  Took every ounce of patience (finding my happy place) to throat his cock.  Any, in my frenzied state I thought of him because he had wanted to fuck me on our first meeting but I couldn't relax enough to take his dick.  Did a search through my phone and found his number and texted him.  Within 10 minutes he had texted me back and made plans to meet.

Waiting for him to arrive I worked my ass with a toy and lots of lube.  I wanted to make sure that I had a chance to physically be able to take his cock without being ripped apart.

30 minutes later he's at my door.  His pants around his ankles by the time he's in my living room and he's fucking my face with his cock.  I get him hard and he starts playing with  my ass.  He now knows I'm lubed and ready.  He stands up and I look up into his eyes as he fucks my throat.  Suddenly he pulls out and spins me around and pushes my head down so my ass is at the perfect angle and he sinks his thick black cock into my asshole.  I flinch as he slides into me be he doesn't care or stop.  He bottoms out in my asshole grunts and starts fucking me for real.  Pounds me with his raw black dick for 10 minutes or so then he pulls out and spins me around again and makes me suck his cock. More like fucks my head for a few seconds and then he flips me around again and buries his black monster back in my asshole.  3 long hard strokes in my cunt and he unloads in my guts.  Grunting like a wild man.  Sounds like he spits his words at me "take it you fucking bitch take my cum."

He pulls out wipes his cock on my lips and says he's got to get home.  Pulls up  his pants (still around his ankles) and leaves me in on all fours in the middle of the living room.

I stayed that way for a few minutes playing with my gaping hole.  Licking my fingers and tasting his cum.

My itch was scratched.

• Upvote 6

Guest bbncguy

Grinder has been great. I like anon raw sex and today got a message from a guy asking if I wanted to fuck. Of course I said yes, and he sent me an address and told me to use the back door. Got to his place and he told me to follow him upstairs and as soon as we walked into the room we begin to undress. I dropped to my knees and begin to suck his cock and balls. He was nice and hard and lifted or guided me to the couch and as I turned my ass to him he stepped up and with spit only pushed his way into me. It hurt and as I tried to adjust, I asked him to pull out for a second...thought I would never ask a guy to pull out. He did and then a few seconds later he went back in and it felt so good. He fucked me and the only thing said by him was are you ready. I said yes and he started pounding my ass and breeding me, I could tell when he shot the first time because he pushed so hard and held himself balls deep as he was cumming. Then he started to fuck me again for about 10 minutes. It felt so good with him fucking his load in me, and when he was finished he pulled out and started getting dressed. I did the same and he said thanks, and when I walked out the door it felt so good with his load in me. I kept his load in me as long as possible today and as I was working outside, I could feel it leak from time to time and my ass was so slick with his jiz. No questions about status, condoms or if I wanted his load. He just fucked me raw and bred me, just the way I like it. No drama, no fake promises or BS.

Edited by bbncguy

Guest bbncguy

On Thursday I had a message from another guy on Grindr (7/14) and he offered to breed me, I accepted his kind offer. I went to his flower shop and as he fucked me I took a couple pics through the Grindr App. It was nice to just walk in and get bred without all the drama and crap, after Grindr is designed for a reason...anyway he bred me nicely and my new profile avatar his his cock in me. He had a nice thick mushroom head and it felt so good as he would fuck me with just it, but when he bred me he was pounding pretty nicely and went in balls deep. I could feel his load as he was cumming, it was a huge hot load...I did ask him for another load sometime, he said yes. Can't wait to feel that cock again.