Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Saturday night is one of my regulars.

I was 16 when i met this 40 black daddy at the gym.

Hes BI and comes over every saturday after his wife leaves for work.

Hes got 9.5x8 and deep dicks me. He likes to seed 4-5 times during the night and fucks me while im sleeping. We wake up and pulls put my plug and drain the cum for me to drink in front of him before leaving.

FT. LAUDERDALE - Went to CumUnion last night after taking a hiatus from them for a long while.  This was my first one to attend at the Clubhouse II bathhouse.  Clubhouse II is know for an older, bear crowd.  Last night was pretty much that with a few exceptions thrown in.  The $25 cover got you in and they had a free bar with soda, beer and wine!  Pretty cool.  I usually walk around in boxer briefs at the CumUnion party but everyone had on the stereotypical bathhouse white towels on so I joined the group.  I walked around, saw some guys with their room doors open and wanting to get fucked.  None were my type.  In the back they have a room with a big sex platform and there were constantly at least two or three guys bent over taking anonymous cocks all night while I was there.  I fucked a Latin cumdump first and his hole is always cummy.  It certainly wasn't my first time breeding him.  Then I walked around a bit and found a booth with a glory hole in it.  I wanted to use the GH but some dude followed me in and insisted he fuck me.  He fucked me for a bit then said he wasn't ready to cum.  Back to my walking around and eventually into the public sex area again.  I saw a sexy black guy in his 20's bent over and I tried to fuck him.  He had the tightest hole I've fucked in a long time!  Wow.  It was super tight.  Then I went to play with a guy that had his hole out towards the hallway from his room and had Elbow Grease next to him.  I'm not into fisting but it was fun to play with his hole.  Another Latin bottom had his hole up but couldn't take my thick cock.  Finally went back to the group room and found the black young bottom again and got to breed him.  I was fucking him so hard and our skin was smacking and it got the crowd into a frenzy.  I Felt my job was complete then went to my favorite bar to end the night!  Happy Breeding Guys

• Upvote 5

I have a fuck buddy and the two of us have been fucking for years.

We both like a little smoke and cocktail before we begin.

I'm generally attracted to masculine men who either have a slamming body, a hairy chest or an enormous cock.

My buddy is not as masculine as I'm usually attracted to but he has 9 inches. So..

And "Damn, he can fuck!"

We fucked for about an hour just now.

Standing up first, then on my back, then doggie style.

He says he came 7 times.

My hole feel violated.

Mmm..

I should rest.. unless you want to pump another load in me

• Upvote 2

My last load received and given was on Wednesday at the adult movie theater in Astoria. There I received three loads orally and shot a load in some Hispanic guy in a darkened bathroom. It was my first time shooting unprotected

Bet it felt good to shoot unprotected and you can't wait to do it again. I'm mostly bottom and rarely top unless it's in a group scene (love being the guy in the middle and shooting in a bottom while someone shoots in me) or I've somehow managed to get multiple loads in my ass without cumming myself (which doesn't happen very often - getting cum inside me usually makes me cum). When either of these situations happen I get so horny to shoot my load I will top a dude if that's what it takes for me to get off. I have as good (or better) of an orgasm shooting inside a bottom as I get from a top shooting inside me.

Was on Adam trying to see if this huge dick black daddy that's free on Sundays was on, but he wasn't.  I got hit up by another daddy though who had only a chest pic, did not say whether top/bottom or cock size and the "safe only" flag was on him.  I decide to say hi cause you never know and find out quickly that he's a top.  He sends me a cock shot which looks nice and fat.  After some back and forth he offers to come over.  We start making out and when I'm rubbing his cock I'm feeling like it is not that impressive.  When I pull his pants off though a nice FAT dick pops out into my face and I start going to town.  He's loving my oral skills.  He sucks me a little bit and tries to finger my hole.  I decide to bend over on the sofa for him to play with my hole, but instead he stands up and tries to shove his fat, RAW cock into my hole no lube.  It doesn't work, but after I get a little lube and a hit of poppers some of the most mind-blowing RAW sex I've ever had begins.  

He fucks me in every position known to man, and several times he pulls out because he's so close and doesn't want to cum.  At one point I'm riding him and he starts to play with my dick and I have to stop him since I'm so close.  Unfortunately, I shot a huge load just after that.  He was crestfallen that the party was over, but I told him to keep going.  Easily another half hour of fucking after that.  Towards the end I feel I need a break and want him to cum, he tells me he could be close and I tell him to go for it.  He shoots a huge load up my ass.  Love those safer only tops.

After this I get on Scruff and my bud Safer Only? (SO?) who sometimes goes raw sometimes wears condoms is on and telling me how horny he is.  He comes over, and he's told me he's seeing someone and can't fuck raw.  He rubbers up with a bareskin condom that looked a little questionable and slides in my hole.  

He knows I've just been fucked and is dirty talking to me.  "Did he fuck you raw?  yes.  Did he cum inside you? yes.  MMM that's why your hole is so open and wet.  I love fucking you"

Well somehow the condom broke, which I didn't feel, and he fucks me a few before pulling out and commenting on it.  Damn!  He puts a fresh condom on and then fucks me until he cums a few minutes later.  I'm not sure if condom two broke, and he throws it in the bathroom trash.  I fish it out and see there's not much cum in it.  I finger my hole and it feels a lot wetter so I'm guessing a little leaked out.  I scoop the cum out of the condom and make sure it makes it nice and deep inside of me.  

I feel much better after these two fucks!

Guest bbncguy

Just swallowed a nice load from a 22 year old dude, less than an hour ago. (7/18 He hit me up on Grindr and said his brother was leaving and he wanted me to suck his cock. I teased him and said well I don't suck unless you let me swallow your cum. He jumped on that in a hurry. He said he was a heavy cummer and sent me his address. I got there and he opened the door and he was pretty heavy and most guys would not be interested in him, but for me it was a turn on because the less are interested the more there is for me. We walked to his bedroom and he dropped his shorts and laid back on the bed, exposing his small cock. What is a cum slut to do? I wrapped me lips around his cock and sucked it and as he got hard (probably all 4 inches of it) I took my time and really gave his cock some good attention. However, after about 3 minutes he said he was cumming, so I begin to really swallow his cock to its base and this young dude started cumming and he literally filled my mouth with cum. He kept cumming and cumming, I swallowed some so I would not spill all he was pumping in my mouth. His cock was pulsing so hard as he showered my tonsils with his sweet load. When he was finished, I continued to suck him a little, but he was very sensitive and I had to quit. He wants to let me suck him again, my inner slut is happy to oblige such a young guy.

Been chatting to a vers guy for a while on BBRT and met him in a toilet block opposite his work, just a quicky in the cubicle but it was hot bent over, feeling his raw cock pounding my hole and then flooding it, sitting here now with a tender, wet hole and a hard cock that I need to jerk off.

• Upvote 2

Guest bbncguy

Woke up this morning, checked Grindr and the 22 year old dude I sucked yesterday was begging me to come suck his dick again. What is a guy to do, when I got there he said he had been fighting the urge to jo all night. He works night shift, but he was horny as heck. So he laid back and I drained his young balls again. He cums so much and asked how I could swallow it all without dropping any cum. I smiled as I was getting dressed and told him, just practice. I left with the taste of his salty goodness in my mouth and his baby seed swimming inside of my belly. Yeah, I'll suck him again, he already messaged me and wants me to suck him off. I'm a slut and I am doing what a good slut does. Got a guy wanting to fuck me at 1pm today, if he shows up I'll tell you about it!

Edited by bbncguy

So this has been in the works for a while. There's a guy whose load I've wanted to take for a long time now, the only problem is that his flatmate and best friend is my ex. When I was still dating him I even stole a pair of the guys underwear to jack off with. He's a real nice guy, but he would never fuck me because of his friend.

So a friend of mine offered to get the guy on grindr and have him come over to get his dick sucked. Meanwhile I'm waiting in the spare room. He blows the guy, gets him to cum in his mouth and gets up to "go spit" but comes to me and spits the load out into my hole, then I fuck it into me properly with my dildo. The guy left and had no idea. Can't wait to run into him in a club or on the street knowing I've had his cum in me without him knowing

Edited by Ghostboy
  • Upvote 2

Chatted with a hot cubbie guy with beautiful green eyes on Grindr, met up with him, he's beautiful. Dark furry beard, furry all over, we chatted hit it off and couldn't play at his place because his husband was home, so we drove to a parking lot and had good old car make out session it got hot really quick he took out his cock was oozing precum big time which I licked up. Buried my face in his delicious hot furry crotch and milked him dry. Loved hearing him woof and groan while I was milking him. He came a massive load down my throat. I can still taste it. Cubs are always such beautiful passionate and heavy heavy cummers! He wants to be friends with benefits with me, and are going to meet up again this weekend and get naked this time  ;)  He wants me inside him next time!

• Upvote 3

FT. MYERS - Had the most adorable 18 year old college bottom come take my load.  Found him on BBRT.  I'm usually not into making out on hook-ups but I was all over this cute little thing!  When I finally came in his ass doggie style he was pushing that hole back onto me.  He wanted bred so badly!  Sometimes it's the cutest, most innocent ones that are so naughty! 

• Upvote 5

Got fucked by 3 of my previous pakistani cab drivers. I had to get a cab home, the guy had fucked me before, Hairy bloke, bout 50, cute belly and shaved cock, droped me off, i asked him if he wanted a cold drink, weather really hot today, he accepted and came in my house, seconds later i was sucking his cock in my kitchen, he was moaning and trying to feel my arsehole, he turned me round spat on his cock and slid right up my hole raw, no questions asked, he rang his mate as he was up my arse,spoke pakistsni, came off took his time in fucking me and told me, his two taxi mates were coming round, ive let these guys fuck me in the past. I took it upstairs, left the door of lock and 2as fucking me doggy style on the bed, his mates come, strip off and im sucking snd being fucked whilst they were talking in their own language about me im sure, anway i ended up with 3 loads up my arse of Asian cum, they were all daddy types too. Had a great time.

• Upvote 1

My newest fuck buds that I met at a pool party earlier this year came over last night and didn't disappoint me. Spent a couple of hours getting spit roasted by them. They switched ends several times so there was also a lot of hot ATM involved. Ended up with me kneeling on a footstool and eating a hot load from one guy while his buddy shot his load in my ass. Grabbed my cock and aimed it at the top's feet as I shot my load so I could lick my cum off his cute feet. After that I sucked both their cocks clean so they could get dressed and be on their way. 

• Upvote 2