Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

ABS this afternoon I fucked a husky hairy hispanic guy with one of those over trimmed beards. He was maybe 25, and was all too happy to bend over the half wall in back of movie room. He was still fresh, so I used my lube and opened his hole slowly. Fucked for about 10 minutes before I nutted inside him, then stood him up and jerked him off. 

About 30 minutes later, I found another eager hole in a booth. Middle age married guy with a black stache sucked me til I was hard, then I had him show me his ass and let me finger it. Once he was lubed I had full access. He moaned pretty heavily, which caused me to fuck harder and faster, so I shot in under 2 minutes.  I slid out and let him finish on his own, as I was spent and needed to get home. 

• Upvote 1

So tonight I went out to a sauna. It was busy but lots of weird guys around, until these two studs took me into a room and made me suck their cock and took turns fucking me. Felt so good, but they played safe.

I still needed a load, so I went over to a guy I know. I've wanted to meet him for ages and our paths finally collided. He slid into me raw and fucked 340,000 bad boys into my ass. Only one load, but probably has some other stis in it too.

Now the waiting game begins (again). Anyone know when I should check to see if its taken?

FT. LAUDERDALE - Went to 321 Slammers Friday night.  Was in bottom mood.  Took several loads in the gloryhole booths, probably 6 or 7.  My head hurts today from it getting banged up against the wall as I was bent over taking cock after cock in the booth like a good cumdump should do.  Plan on going again after Super Bowl on Sunday... hint hint

• Upvote 4

Friday last was my last load. I'm a crossdresser, fuck slut whore. I went upto my local park dressed in a pink satin pussy bow blouse, black satin pencil skirt, black satin bra, black fullyfashioned seamed stockings, black suspenders no panties with pink 4 inch high heels.  

I was in a cubicle in the public toilet when a guy came in and was wanking at the urinals, my cubicle door wasn't wide open but I let it open wide, he spotted me and came into the urinal, his cock wasn't that big but looked yummy. He pushed it passed my hot pink lips and I sucked him like the whore I am, moaning softly as he got harder in my mouth. I then stood up and turned around, resting my hands on the back wall, he lifted up my black satin skirt, before I knew it he rammed his hard cock straight up my tight pussyass. I screamed out in shock and pleasure as he started fucking me like a man possessed.  I was moaning loudly and pushing back to meet his thrusts. He grabbed hold on my hips tightly as he thrust deeply inside me once more before unloading in my tight, willing pussyass. It was so yummy being filled with hot creamy cum. 

I know what I want to do with my life now. I want to be a good little bareback, fuck slut whore. I want complete strangers to use me as a cum dump, I want to take any cock. Make me scream and beg for your cum.

Love Sarina 

xxxxsatinxxxx 

• Upvote 2

Ok, wow!  Have had quite a bit of fun this last week :)  I will mention a couple of highlights! Well, Tuesday night, had two tops over! I was horny as hell, and we got down to business. I had two cocks to suck, and was in heaven. I then had the one top get behind me and he was rimming my hole, spitting on it, driving me wild! He then got up and rammed his cock in and started slowly fucking me, while the other guy laid down so I could suck his cock. He was getting so hard and I was moaning like mad! Eventually, I switched it up, and rode the cock I had been sucking! It was very big and thick! The other guy now got behind me, rubbing my ass and the cock going in me.

I had an idea, and asked him to try to get in me too! Well, it hurt like hell, but eventually I had two hard cocks in me! I was so full it was incredible! I slowly rode their cocks, being careful to keep them in me! I was so hoping at least one of them would explode in me! Not yet. We switched positions, with the cock behind me getting on the bottom, the other guy behind me, as it seemed a better fit for all the cocks :)

Once again, it felt like I was being torn apart when he pushed the second cock in me from behind! Bliss! They both fucked me for several more minutes, until we switched again, to sucking one cock, while taking the other! In a few minutes, the guy in my ass started grunting, and pushing deep, and I could feel his cock tense up and fill me with cum! The guy I was sucking started jerking his cock while I licked all over his balls, until he started shooting his cum, luckily into my mouth and all over my face! I scooped off as much as I could and fingered my ass with it!

After words, I could hardly move, I was so so blown away! The only thing that could have made it better was they were supposed to bring another guy, who backed out last minute.

Oh well, no complaints on that, it was a blast!

Just left from getting my load. Met a guy on a4a went to his place after work he fucked me hard and fast on my stomach and on my back with my legs in the air. Then as he had me on my stomach he asked where do I want it ? I replied in me. He started thrusting harder and faster and cried out cum in me baby cum in my guts and he did. I'm still sporting a huge woody 

• Upvote 1

Did a local underwear party last night, the theme was speedos.  Needless to say they didn't stay on long and I was in a back corner letting any and all fuck me only cocks I turned away were wrapped. Was watching one guy fuck so started to play with his nipples, he soon stopped fucking that guy and fingered my hole, turned me around and shoved his meaty cock into my cunt. After a couple of minutes, he said he was close, so I encouraged him and that got him going, asking me if I wanted his dirty load..  well fuck yes!! that's what I'm there for and with a couple more thrusts, he started to pump his hot seed deep into my cock n cum hungry cunt. I kept grinding onto his cock after he's stopped to milk out as much as I could, when he fell out of my hole, I turned, smiled and thanked him. His was the 4th load and i got one more after that.  Was a good night all in all, took about a dozen cocks and scored 5 loads of cum. Tally for the year is now 38 loads.

• Upvote 4

Last night,  feeling super horny! A fellow who I have met once before, but with a beautiful cock came over. I was on cam filming live initially, sucking his cock getting it nice and hard. Then, we went off cam to concentrate on some hard fucking, and he bent me over on my couch and rammed his cock in me :)  He fucked me hard for a good 15 min or so, before pushing in deep, and I could really feel his cock pulsing! He pulled out, and I turned around to lick him clean :) He dressed, thanked me, and headed out.

After he left, I was so fucking horny!  He had came so much I could feel it leaking out, and reached around, and felt some, then pushed a bit and a whole lot of cum gushed out in my hand. I licked it all up!

Over the course of the night, another guy had been wanting to come over, but kept delaying it, for what ever reason, so I didn't expect him to make it, when another top guy who has fucked me several times messaged me. He is always great! He was over in about 30 min. No lube needed :)  He knew I had had a guy over already and never asked any questions, but immediately bent me over and started licking my ass like crazy. Drove me wild! He then sat on the couch, where I started sucking his cock, getting it nice and wet. He pulled my on top of him, and returned to licking my ass. A few min more and he pushed me off, turned me over onto all 4's on the couch, pushed his very nice cock into me. By now I was going wild, moaning loudly, knowing he was fucking all that cum in me! He usually lasts awhile, but, after only about 5 or 10 min he held still, and all he said was 'I am done here'. Haha, it was funny and hot. He slowly pulled out, and again I turned and sucked his cock, tasting all that cum on him.

He left thanking me.

Well, wouldn't you guess that the guy who kept putting it off messages me and says he is minutes away! I was like, wtf! I knew the other guy had just walked out the door, and told him I am off to bed. He was relentless. I have met him once before, and caved in. Well, more cock!

He got here in about a minute. Took him upstairs to my bed to get more comfortable.  He has fucked me once before but with a condom. We started playing on the bed, and I sucked him good and hard, moving up and sliding my ass around on his cock. He had said he just wanted a bj. I was way too horny, and kept grinding and teasing his cock, of course being so well lubed by this point. I also reached around and pushed my finger into my ass, letting a bunch of cum pour out, to lube his cock right up. He mentioned that if I keep doing that, he is worried what will happen. I said to just do what you like. He mentioned condoms, and I said ok, but you just wanted a bj tonight. He laughed and kept rubbing, and before you know it, his cock slid in. He kept repeating that we shouldn't be doing this, he has a gf, but, he kept fucking me, and I stayed on top :)

Eventually, he pushed me up and off, and said he will finish in my mouth. Ok, I sucked him for quite awhile but he was not going to cum. So, eventually I just told him to cum by jo and put it in my mouth when he is ready. I rolled unto my front as he wanted to see my ass while jo. I humped my ass up and down, all while he gazed at my ass with a mad look, pulling his cock! I could tell he was getting close, and told him to cum in my lips, but, he rolled on top of me, said he wanted to cum on my ass. Ok!

Well, he was really grinding between my cheeks, when all of a sudden he pulled back and pushed right in! He fucked like a madman for a few more hard thrusts, then stiffened, groaned, came in my ass a bit then pulled out and completely covered my ass and back with 3 or 4 huge blasts! It was hot! I reached back, pushing some into my ass, and licking my fingers. I turned over, and using as much cum as I could get, including more from my ass, jerked my cock to my own big cum shot, shooting up and all over, even hitting my face! 

Wow! What a night! 

• Upvote 5

After work today I scanned thru Craigslist to see if any good ads were posted. Saw one by a married guy looking for his first hookup. I was skeptical but when I pulled up to his house he walked out (as we discussed cuz I won't knock on a strange door for first hookup) and before me was this sexy beefy 36 yr old man with buzzed black hair and his "hunting beard" as he called it. We chatted for a bit on the driveway, then went inside to basement where a double bed is set up. I put my arm around him and he quickly responded and accepted my kisses and groping. I told him to get naked for me, and sit on bed. I stood in front and pulled my 7" out, and rubbed it in his beard and on his lips before telling him to suck it. He went to work fast, and I had to slow him down before I shot. We both got on bed and I continued kissing and rubbing his body. He had a beautiful 5.5" cock with a fat head on it, so I took a few moments to suck it before I rolled him over and started tonguing his hairy hole. He was moaning softly and calling me daddy, which only made me tongue harder. Finally I got on top and slowly started grinding my cock in his crack. He got a little apprehensive at first, but I told him to relax as daddy just wanted to hump his hole a while. I'm licking his ear and dirty talking, telling him how 'one day' daddy is gonna fuck his ass good. My cock is dripping like crazy and his asscrack is soaked. I ask him if he likes being daddy's boy and he just pushes his ass up into my cock harder. I keep teasing his hole for another few minutes until I shift a little and feel my cockhead slip in his hole a bit. I stop and back up, then keep repeating this, telling him how good his asscrack feels, pretending I'm not aware I'm opening him up. I keep slow fucking, going in a bit more each time, until he shifts his legs outward more allowing me full access to his hole. One slow steady push forward and his ass opens fully for me, and he moans and buries his face in the pillow. I pause and whisper what a good boy he is for daddy, and start slow fucking him as deep as I can go. I turn up the dirty talk, telling him his new pussy feels great and that daddy is gonna cum in his ass. He starts meeting my fucks in with thrusts back, and I decide to go full force fucking him. My balls tighten and I know I'm moments away from coming. " You ready for daddy's load?!" I ask forcefully, and he instantly starts to cum, which causes me to unload in his now sloppy hole. I keep fucking til I'm drained, then lay on top of him until we each catch our breath. I rolled off, and he puts his head on my chest for like 5 minutes as I rub his side and head and tell him what a good boy he was. 

He has my number. I'll see if he calls me.

• Upvote 6

Today the Gods of cum were rather giving today. I went to my local ABS and not long after I arrived I'm on my knees taking eight inches of thick uncut cock in my mouth until he busy that nut, few minutes later I'm sucking this younger guy, and last the icing on the cake. I'm about to leave and this Indian guy walks in and casually gives me the eye, I follow him into the booth I'm sucking on him I take a hit of some poppers and my clothes are off and I'm sucking him he bends over and fingers my ass and ask do I fuck? I stand up and he bends me over and no condom no lube rams it home, at first it hurt but then he started talking dirt and I'm enjoying it he pulls tells me to get on my knees and goes atm and my ass tasted good he had me suck him till he popped

• Upvote 2

Sense I've moved to Minneapolis, MN, I've had 2 guys fuck me.  

A black guy came over, muscular, thin, cute face, and 8+inch thick cock came over 4 weeks ago.  Lightly blew each other before he slid inside of me raw with only spit as our lube.  he fucked me for a good 15 or so minutes before unloading deep inside me.  We cuddled and talked after, so possibility of a repeat are high.  it wasn't till after the fuck I found out his name.

A super hot and lean ginger guy, I'd say mid 20's with long flowing hair came over two day's ago.  He started off by giving me a great blow job, then we switched and I deep throated him, wasn't long before I spit on my fingers, loosen myself up and had him also fuck me raw with spit being the only lube.  He hit several spots and knew how to fuck deep and hard.  after about 10-15 minutes he came hard and deep, slowly sliding in and out for a minute after before pulling out with cum dripping.  After that he blew me till I came all over myself.  I still don't know his name or status.

Can't wait to get bred more.  so far so good.  Right? lol

• Upvote 4