How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

Guest Seamanflying

I was about 14 when I sucked my passed out dad's hard cock. Remember still how salty it was. At that aged, I wanted cock sooo much. Sometimes I even thought there is something wrong with me :D First load I got when I was about 18 though

Edited by Seamanflying

I had been regularly swallowing my Father’s loads from the time I was 5 (or so I was told, I don’t really remember before I was in second grade).

my brother who is two years older was doing the same, but he had the added duty of being anally penetrated as well. 

Needless to say it was quite and ordeal for him.  Me, being a stupid (short sighted) kid used to smirk at him, from the corner while Father rutted in bed with him.  

Imagine my surprise, when, shortly after my 8th birthday I was initiated too.   I took Father’s load up my butt.  I cried and complained the entire time.  Father got up, patted me on the head, and told me I was a good boy.  

There was my brother to greet me, smirking ear to ear when Father left the room.  

That continuted until my brother turned 13, at which point Father declared he was a man now.  That meant he was no longer required to service father.  As a matter of fact he was forbidden to touch another man’s cock from there on out.

Because, “No son of mine is going to be a fuckkng faggot!”

From then on I was solely responsible for Father’s pleasure.  Oh, and now my brother’s too. I only had to swallow his loads for about 6 months.  Then he whined to Father that he needed a more complete released  I was instructed by Father that I would also offer my “pussy”  to my brother.  

Once he became sexually dominant over me, my brother teased and bullied me mercilessly.  Any time there was a dispute or conflict between us he simply told me to shut up and I was required to kneel and accept his seed.  Or even worse, I was told to drop my pants and he would mount me.  At his age he was tireless and always ready to cum.  

I waited, bitterly obedient, until my 13th birthday. Alas, the same rule of manhood did not apply to me.  I protested one time and was viciously reprimanded by father (who was in a drunken rage).  Never again did I protest my submissive role to him or my brother.  I moved out of the house at 17.  

On 8/5/2010 at 1:11 PM, topTransgirl said:

wow i am scared to answer this....i wish i were able to find more people that had my experience.

I was really young. I was 9 by an older brother. By the time I was 12 I was actively seeking it from anyone who would breed me. It was the 70's so no worries back then.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i wanted it to happen when i was preetty young, like around 9 or 10. but never had any opportunities. once i became aware of the type of guy that really got me going, i lusted for the majority of my childhood, wanting badly to have sex with an older man. my first oral load was at 18 when i mustered up the courage to hit the cruise park by my folks' house. and i was primarily a top til i was in my mid 20s and i started training my hole and becoming interested in bottoming. first anal load was around 21 or 22.

I was 14, he was 30’s or 40’s. I met him in an aol chat room. I snuck out, met him on a corner near my house where he picked me up in his truck. We drove to a secluded area and parked. As I was sucking his cock he rubbed lube on my hole and fingered me. I decided I wanted to feel him inside me. I climbed onto his lap, as he rubbed his cock against my hole. The tip of his cock caught on my hole and I pressed down on it. He sucked in some air and tried to stop what was about to happen. I begged him saying I just wanted to feel him inside me for a moment. He wanted it too as he soon started pressing into me. It wasn’t long until I was bouncing on his cock, moaning as he opened up my boyhole. He tried to get me to stop as he got close to cumming, but his cock felt too good and I didn’t want it to stop. As he reached the point of no return, he stopped fighting it and let his need to breed me take over. He shot his load deep inside me as I came all over his chest. After he dropped me off, I walked home in my pajamas feeling his massive cum load leaking out of my gaping boyhole. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1