How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

On 8/5/2017 at 1:50 PM, beanna said:

GlorieHoleLover. thanks so much,do tops realise how much we really want to please them and its when they let us know we are doing so that we work even harder to ensure they have a wonderfull orgasm and THATS EXACTLY HOW WE ARE PLEASURED personally I don't even want to orgasm ONLY SATISFY THEM

but it has to bebareback only

We do realize. A good bottom is hard to find. In my case a good bottom is a submissive bottom that however knows how to please his man. And makes an effort. We notice when you are tired and your mouth hurts. Just keep doing it, am about to cum in your mouth. We also know when we fuck you that it may hurt you. But you knew that coming in to this, and you still went for it. Now shut up and let me unload inside that tight ass. Bottoms are our complement and the imbalance in the top-to-bottom ratio is unfortunate but i dont complain since i top ?

Edited by BreedingTop71
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I was about 8 or 9 nears old when i sucked my first cock. i didn't like it nor dislike it. it was just a thing i did with some old man in the neighborhood. I sucked his cock about 3 different times before he brought a friend a long. I sucked both cocks about twice before they started to finger my ass. I didn't like that so much so I stopped seeing them. I didn't suck another cock or even think about it until i was about 40 years old. Then i started having this craving for cock.

If i had to do it over again, I would have them ass fuck me. I've never done that but I'm very curious about it. I've had a couple of whores ass fuck me with a strapon but it's the same thing as a real cock.

now days, I'm 50/50 on pussy or cock. I'll take either.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was about 7 and was always looking at guys groins I always loved the next door neighbors the eldest was 13 then 12 and 9. I would always go to play over there. The boys dad and we were all out at the property when their dad was Peeing I had to have a look so i peed it was massive and uncut. Later that week I ended up staying over. We were all in tents in the back yard. I went inside late their father was asleep on the couch in his shorts. I went over had to have a look I hold it thinking wow and look up to see him staring at me. He just said go on you know what to do. For about 3 years i blew him then at about 14 his eldest son busted me and his dad thats when his son started doing me till I was like 20. I loved it at first it was weird but then just let it happen. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Raxi Starbeam

Yes I was.

I started having sexual thoughts and activity when I was 10. First I fooled around with a cousin one year younger than me. Both of us didn't know what the hell we were doing: it was mainly rubbing our dicks next to each other, and sometimes he would rub his dick on my ass, but never put it in. I knew I liked men at that age, and I think he was just having fun. Now that he is older, he's married and has a kid, but we are still on good terms. I haven't made a pass at him now, as I respect him and his commitment to his family, but I can only imagine what would happen if I brought it up now.

As for the molestation part: I was 14 and he was 64. At that age, I thought I wanted it, but looking back on it now I realize I didn't. It hasn't traumatized me but it did help make me who I am now. There were a few times I told him no, but he didn't listen and kept going. After a while I convinced myself I did want it. He was the first man to put his dick in me and it hurt, but that's expected. I do remember he offered me poppers to try to relax, but I hadn't heard of them before so I passed. Now: I'm quite addicted to poppers and do wish I had taken him up on his offer. At least that part would have been enjoyable. 

My uncle molested me since i was 6 till i was 12. He did the same with my cousin who was forced to molest me as well and later my younger brother.

I hated my uncle for years, my cousin is now married living a normal life, my brother is living normally fortunatly but im the one who remained fuck up. Tried everithing to combat my uncle influence in my brain but it did not work. I feel a slut and can't stop wanting rancid sex.

I think the fact he used poppers on me helped the thing.

I came to accept it as a natural thing, can't run away from it and I guess if i'd go back i'd let him do everithing he craved and even more probably.

A part of me hopes that my uncle would be proud of me now.

On 10/21/2017 at 3:48 AM, TagBoy87 said:

My uncle molested me since i was 6 till i was 12. He did the same with my cousin who was forced to molest me as well and later my younger brother.

I hated my uncle for years, my cousin is now married living a normal life, my brother is living normally fortunatly but im the one who remained fuck up. Tried everithing to combat my uncle influence in my brain but it did not work. I feel a slut and can't stop wanting rancid sex.

I think the fact he used poppers on me helped the thing.

I came to accept it as a natural thing, can't run away from it and I guess if i'd go back i'd let him do everithing he craved and even more probably.

A part of me hopes that my uncle would be proud of me now.

Don't be too sure about your cousin and brother not being fucked up.  You have no idea what goes on inside their minds they just seem to be on the outside doing just fine - my guess is they are just pushing it out of their heads for now.  they can't ignore it forever. 

I did the molesting as I was a kid ..... I would suck off my father, lick his nuts, and play with his body while he was passed out drunk.    Eventually he became a willing participant when he woke up one night to piss and caught me sucking his cock.   I became not only his urinal that night but his cum-dump.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Interesting question as to whether being molested leads to becoming a perverted pig later. Personally, like sexuality, I believe it's an inherent part of us. Yes, I had an uncle who molested me and my sister when I was 6 and she was 9, our uncle was 16. We'd be left with him on the farm and we would play "doctor", examining each others genitals. This happened several times. When I was 7, he took me twice to the basement where we would drop our pants, and he told me I could do whatever I wanted to him. I remember being totally mesmerized by his erection. We were interrupted both times before anything really happened.

I believe my interest in kink was always there. I remember playing bondage games around this age with my Barbie and G.I. Joe and getting erections. My friend  at the time and I would play games where we would find reasons to take off our pants, and both were always erect. We would tie each other up and i was always aroused. I also had a fascination with pee at that age. I had an empty shampoo bottle I used to pee in when I knew I had a bath that night. I would pour my pee over myself which I found very exciting. I also was aroused by doing painful things to my penis, primarily pushing a bristle brush into it when I was hard. All of this before I knew anything about sex at all. It was just exciting to me.

I started having sex at 14 with a 21 y/o. I never viewed it as molestation because I 100% sought it out. When we hooked up, I was immediately consumed with Catholic guilt and shame after. But every 5 to 6 months, I'd be contacting him again. I was the one who initiated bondage in our meetings. I continued to see him all the way into college, then we lost contact. To this day, I still run into the man who helped set us up. We laugh about it. I wish I knew what happened to him, I would totally do him again to this day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...