Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,685 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

7 hours ago, Queenzlander59 said:

I have never been in one...what is the ettiquette with speaking? Are people vocal or is all the fucking and sucking done in silence?? How do they know if you are a top or bottom?  I am thinking once I am on Prep soon,  I might try to find one!

I have never heard a dark room with ANY etiquette. Chances are different depending on location and vibe of the place. Do take care of wallet and valuables, either in a locker or low cash and ID in a sock.

If you are the first one in then you are too early. Walk in and relax your mind and accept that anything can happen. Reach out and feel, if you feel clothes move on either down to his dick in case he just has his pants open. If you feel a cock start sucking. If you feel a bare ass there is No need for talk. He is there to get Fucked and probably has a load or two Inside his ass.

How to tell if Top or Bottom?

Typically if you find a Top there will be 10-15 bottoms begging for cock and Multiple Loads from different types of Men.

Cummy Ass 4.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

I have never heard a dark room with ANY etiquette. Chances are different depending on location and vibe of the place. Do take care of wallet and valuables, either in a locker or low cash and ID in a sock.

If you are the first one in then you are too early. Walk in and relax your mind and accept that anything can happen. Reach out and feel, if you feel clothes move on either down to his dick in case he just has his pants open. If you feel a cock start sucking. If you feel a bare ass there is No need for talk. He is there to get Fucked and probably has a load or two Inside his ass.

How to tell if Top or Bottom?

Typically if you find a Top there will be 10-15 bottoms begging for cock and Multiple Loads from different types of Men.

Cummy Ass 4.jpg

Thanks for the info....What a fucking sweet cunt bud!

Edited by Queenzlander59
Add comment

Dark rooms are my favorite place to fuck, even more than gloryholes or the fuck bench at steamworks. You can’t see anyone. It’s hot af. I love bending over ass up and waiting in the dark for a random guy to find my hole and slide inside. It’s so hot never seeing any part of my breeders, and feeling them dump their loads in me completely anonymously is my favorite. 

Felt like I was in a dark room when I took this strangers load couple of days ago, was just bent over and felt a stubby cock sliding into my lubed hole, even on my back I couldn't see his face then grunted spraying his load in me and pulled out and left fuck that was hot.

On 4/28/2022 at 3:57 PM, Queenzlander59 said:

I have never been in one...what is the ettiquette with speaking? Are people vocal or is all the fucking and sucking done in silence?? How do they know if you are a top or bottom?  I am thinking once I am on Prep soon,  I might try to find one

The etiquette is really simple:  Go with the flow.  If guys are quietly communicating, great.  If there's silence, great.  If you want some verbal quotient added, do it quietly and see if it's appreciated.  

What's definitely not ok, is being pushy if you're a bottom.  If you're a Top, try to get your Cock in as many of the Holes as you can - share it with the guys that need it.   When a guy Breeds in your Hole, thank him for his load.  

If you're a bottom, and there's some contrivance like a table, bench where you can offer your Hole to any Cock, get on it.  If not, get on your knees, ready to suck any Cock hard, and then get up and bend over.  Hopefully it'll be dark enough that everything can be done in Braille.  Bottoms will be in some submissive position - on their knees, or bent over offering their Hole to any Cock.  Tops will be hard, ready to rut in every available Hole.  Some <polite cough> like to tap every available Hole, and then go back and pump it up their favorite one.  

And for heavens sake - get on PReP first.  There are also vacces for other bugs that will come your way occasionally.  Get them. 

Good luck, bud !!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

The etiquette is really simple:  Go with the flow.  If guys are quietly communicating, great.  If there's silence, great.  If you want some verbal quotient added, do it quietly and see if it's appreciated.  

What's definitely not ok, is being pushy if you're a bottom.  If you're a Top, try to get your Cock in as many of the Holes as you can - share it with the guys that need it.   When a guy Breeds in your Hole, thank him for his load.  

If you're a bottom, and there's some contrivance like a table, bench where you can offer your Hole to any Cock, get on it.  If not, get on your knees, ready to suck any Cock hard, and then get up and bend over.  Hopefully it'll be dark enough that everything can be done in Braille.  Bottoms will be in some submissive position - on their knees, or bent over offering their Hole to any Cock.  Tops will be hard, ready to rut in every available Hole.  Some <polite cough> like to tap every available Hole, and then go back and pump it up their favorite one.  

And for heavens sake - get on PReP first.  There are also vacces for other bugs that will come your way occasionally.  Get them. 

Good luck, bud !!

Thanks bud....cant wait to be fucked hard at one!!