Why Is Anonymous Sex So Fucking Hot?

hungry_hole

I love sex with a partner that i know well, what turns him on, etc and making him him happy but so often that becomes somewhat formulaic -- you KNOW what is going to happen and how he feels inside you. Getting fucked by strangers that i don't know anything about and, especially, in the dark or blindfolded where you have no clue what they even look like. You never know what you're going to get and that is exciting and erotic and degrading all at the same time. I am reduced down to a hole that someone has decided to use.  

I think it has to do with the lack of emotions or strings attached to the situation. I like the level of risk that’s involved and how I feel like a cheap whore letting random strangers cum inside of me. It’s straight forward and solely about fucking and cumming. That’s it.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

It is the excitement of having an anonymous cock in my mouth or ass. It the great feeling and taste of his cum and his body movement. It is just knowing that you don't really know what you will get or if it will be great. You know it will be good since I can't remember ever having a bad cock in my ass or mouth. I don't really care to know everything about a person anyway. I just want his cum.

I may have answered this before, buds, and you guys have hit all the nails on the head.  I think it's the complete absence of emotion, as you'd have with a partner or lover.  Anonymous sex allows the true pig in us to come out, to realize what each of us is really meant for in our own ways.  For me it's to serve cocks, any and all, knowing that the destiny if to be bred by them and I become the repository of their seed.    Since I rarely allow myself to cum, which keeps me in heat, as soon as I've been bred by one guy (and presuming he's satiated) I want to be mounted, fucked and bred by the next one.  Call me a pig or...  OINK!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, HardOneLA said:

I think it's the complete absence of emotion, as you'd have with a partner or lover.  Anonymous sex allows the true pig in us to come out, to realize what each of us is really meant for in our own ways.  

This.  No emotion means fucking is about the feel and not about the feelings.  Pure lust. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, renovers82 said:

This.  No emotion means fucking is about the feel and not about the feelings.  Pure lust. 

Totally right, bud.  It's pure manimal lust, as it's been since time began.  Emotions are what's helped to screw up the world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love going into the steam at the spa, totally naked with others,  and just the visual alone is worth the trip. Though sucking happens, it tends to be more  of a j/o fest. I went Saturday, and  must have touched/been touched by half a dozen men.  Couple of Asian guys, one Middle Eastern,  couple white guys,  - all younger than me,  made three of them cum. Touching their holes, their cocks, their nipples,  kissing them..  all anonymous guys I  don't  know their names but for those few moments together its simply a beautiful moment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Any other bottoms ever just get tired of being used by the same group of guys? Sometimes I just have the need to take cock from anon guys, I like the suspense of waiting for the cock reveal, I like not knowing if they are bat shit crazy, poz, married, straight but mostly I just like how they use me like they will never see me again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Vastly prefer anon and total NSA. Could hardly tell you most details of most of the guys I've fucked, at most I know a few were married lol. Have had a few regulars I hooked up with multiple times but I typically always end up just looking for strange before i hit up someone I know, since my schedule is strict and my drive is so sporadic and comes and goes. Only ever hookup with a regular if they happen to hit me up when I'm available and looking. But I do definitely get off on the idea of knowing I may or may not ever encounter any of my tops again, or needing to know anything more than they've got a cock that needs release and I've got a hole that would love to give it, just a quick basic transaction to please both of us and we go about our seperate ways, no need to involve anything else.

Once you've started taking anon cock you'll find there's no desire to stop. The variety, the way they fuck, how they physically and verbally react when they blow their load, and yes, not knowing who they are or even what they look like and if they're married and playing around or neg or toxic poz breeders. And in a way, and it might seem strange, knowing that i'm unlikely to ever see them in any other situation I can really let myself go and be as downright dirty and verbal as I like in a way that I might feel a bit more restrained with a regular fuck buddy, even if they know I fuck around.