2016 Load Tally

FurFluent

Fuck I wish I had thought about keeping track all of 2016. Defiantly going to try and keep track in 2017.

2016 was a great year for me!  I willingly came off PrEP on Jan 2, 2016 and started having the fuck flu around Jan 27th.  Tested Poz on Feb 13th. Was told to go on meds which I did, but I still keep coming off them for the pleasure it gives me - Been off them for 2 weeks now. 

As I said I've not been keeping track of my monthly loads, but July 4th weekend has to have been my most in 72 hours.  Was bottoming at a hotel gang bang and easily took over 80 anal loads and swallowed roughly 40 loads. 

Hoping to fit in 3 loads today.  Have one lined up for lunchtime, that will be a quick dump and go for a banker. 

Roll on 2017!

• Upvote 8

Happy Early December  guys- November was a slow month ( again) for me, so  I am blaming it on the election year here in the US ( and NOT on my back that has been  fucking screaming at me off and on all month long)

So- I got  7 loads  up my ass, 1 only down my  throat, had 4 fisting sessions as the receiver ( I did  fist a couple of guys, but that really is  not my thing and so I do not track it)  And, my favorite pig came by mid month after a 6 week  hiatus and hooked up his cam and laptop and we Zoomed  our play- I glanced at the screen a few times and  saw a guy from Boston and a Londoner watching us- but really was more focused on the pig in me. He was packing his balls and cock and  fist up inside, then at one point had inserted the logging chain  links in me along with his  cock, he stopped still, and proceeded to  fill me up with his  piss- hard to hold it all in with the  links of the chain  in and out of my ass, so I ended up  with my ass almost straight up to the ceiling, which  def caused the piss to flow up inside me deep. Rank  piss indeed- had to burn the  leather candle extra long to  clear the smell out. So, mark 1 piss  down for the month too-  bringing the YTD numbers to

81 Anal, 42 oral, 56 fistings taken, and just 6 piss loads/sessions ( I only count  the piss ass 1 even if the guy pisses up my ass and then 30 minutes later is pissing  down my throat-- since piss is sort of a never ending stream )

And for those who are thinking about  tracking your loads  in 2017-- time to get that month at a glance wall calendar and put it up- and track what  you want to- I track A O F P  ( anal, oral, fist, piss received)  but  no reason you could not  track B (bondage) or T ( partied out) or whatever  else you  want--it is your chart-- but do see how you do this year- and have fun fucking ( or fucking fun!!)

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Over 20 parties, FF with about a dozen guys (two several sessions), two trips to Berlin, one to GC and five to the Heath. Around 40 loads given and 200 taken. 

Have some notes of my fuck sessions on my phone: 

(1) new year: 

New year

Doctor
Sleep
French 
Black guy
Steve
Stevens pal 
Wanked 

(2) Hard On / SBN 

Hard On 
- 2 guys very beginning 
- 2 guys corner 
- 4 guys corner 
- 1 guy standing up near entrance to dark room 

Fucked- at least five, two loads

Sex party 2 - 3 fucked and 3 fucked by

Sex party 3 - 1/1 - took a big load

Hoist 

Guy with PA  - load
Double pen - guy A came replaced with guy B 
Partner to double pen
Sling fuck M  and black guy and standing fuck by northern guy and two others 
Other sling fuck 
2 guys in right corner 
Guy in fist step

Well, short of maybe New Years Eve, I guess I did okay for the year, given how busy I was.  I didn't really focus on loads when I was home, but I tried for every day while travelling for work. I didn't keep track of loads, decided to keep track of individual cocks in each country :)

Canada - 26 (home sweet home)
USA - 14
Argentina - 8
Brazil - 3
England - 2
Germany - 2
India - 1
Vietnam - 8
Singapore - 5
Thailand - 18
Hong Kong - 9
Japan - 4
Philippines - 16

Averaging 1 cock every 3 days... I guess I can't complain :)  116 dicks and they all bred me more than once so I'm guessing I'm around 200-300 loads for the year.

December may as well be put in the books, and look forward to a greater 2017. Between  back issues this month, and a missing coworker (please read the footnote), sex was all but non existant. I had 2 back to back days when the back was not screaming,to play, and only  got anally bred twice, ate 2 loads on a bar patio, and was fisted 3 times--2 of those fistings were on that very same bar patio,bent over the bar in the back  corner,by 2 different guys. A 3 came along a little later-obviously a witness to the earlier action, and tried, but he had XL  paws, and no where enough lube, so that eventually ended up being one of the  oral deliveries of the night

So now- at the end of  2016, my bottoming  scores are - Anal loads recvd-83,oral feedings recvd 44, I was fisted 59 times , and  had piss play on 6 occasions. ..... NOW_ please--read on

A co worker left work  late Christmas night, and did not report for work the next day. His husband was in the next city, and rushed home to  find the dogs had not been let out, and obviously the coworker was not there,nor had been. Police were called, hospitals were contacted, and no  signs of him. For 3 days no one knew what had happened.His husband was the obvious immediate suspect by the police and by his coworkers. Countless hours spent driving routes  he could have driven, canal banks along the way searched for skid marks. In spite of on line searches of the Medical Examiners office, hospital lists, nothing. Then, when a detective sent a photo  of him to the medical examiners office, they said he had been there for 3 days,waiting for next of kin. He had been at a bookstore cruising, suffered a cardiac event, and as so many of us will do- had all his ID and valuables, including his phone, locked in the car. Before losing consciousness, he was able to alert someone  his ID was in the car and the keys in his pants, and in fact he had all that  when EMS transported. The hospital obviously did very little to try to find next of kin and fumbled things.  BUT-in todays age, looking  up a home phone number for him  would have been futile-he only used a cell phone. And with  todays phones locked and password protected, there was no way to  get in to the ICE listing. ( why they did not contact the police in his  city is still a question,but at this point it is water under the dam or the matter of lawsuits)

LONG STORY SHORT--- guys- we are always in danger cruising-from others and ourselves. A trip and fall, a weak heart or diabetic episode. A punk with a bat. Make it a cruising must that whenever you go out, you have,-on a card or piece of paper, an emergency contact WITH phone number.I thought I was covering my bases with a wrist wallet and an old drivers license in it- but obviously- they could call my home number- and living alone- no one would ever answer. A cop could come by 100 times, and no one would answer the door. Make a 2017 resolution to do this now- and even  when you are just going out  jogging, carry  this one piece of information at the very least with you ,always. Live well and cruise hard- but think with more than just your cock

• Upvote 4

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: I know lots of us will be out tonight trying to top off our load counts for 2016 ;)

This thread will stay pinned at the top of the forum for a couple of weeks, so everyone can post their final totals. Then we will let it drift. The 2017 thread is already up for whenever you want to start posting there. 

• Upvote 1

Damn! Wish I had thought to have kept track. But, thanks for the suggestion of a tracking app on my phone. Just downloaded it. I'm going to keep track of the number of loads I've taken orally, anally, in groups and in which city. Since I travel all over the world for my job. 2016 was a good year. Wish I knew the totals, but it had to have been high. I've been a real whore. Can't wait to see 2017 totals. Happy New Year, guys!

Hi guys - December was good at the beginning and again at the end after Christmas. Spent time a lot of time with family friends during Xmas time. I wasn't on track earlier this year but a strong push mid to latter part of the year and I eclipsed last year. 

December Results:

+Anal Loads Taken = 26

+Oral Loads Taken = 3

2016 Results:

+Anal Loads Taken = 335 (2015 was 333!)

+Oral Loads Taken = 88 (2015 was 46!)

+Total Loads = 423 in 2016 vs 379 in 2015

I use an excel spreadsheet to track mine. If anyone wants to send me info about the app I would appreciate it! 

Best wishes to all of the other load takers, like me, for 2017! ?????

• drscorpio unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/2/2016 at 12:27 AM, cumslut23 said:

I made the 500 load mark last year. To be honest, I was a bit exhausted by the end of all the "bookkeeping." Anyone an idea how to make it easier? 

I had pretty good luck with the IFTTT Do button - https://ifttt.com/do_button

You download a little app that is just a single button. You set it up so that every time you hit the button, it logs the time and maybe your location in the first empty row of a Google Sheet. Then you have a good log of when you got bred, and possibly where you were. A couple of issues:

- I don't always have my phone with me when I'm fucking... so I'm counting on myself to remember to do it after the fact, in which case, the location is meaningless.

- I found that sometimes, if I had taken a bunch of loads, and I hit the button a bunch of times in a row, it didn't register all the taps. I caught some of this by going into the spreadsheet and seeing that there should have been more lines around a certain time, in which case, I just added them manually. But that brings us to the biggest problem...

- I am frequently in a condition where I'm not really the best person to keep track of how many loads I take. For example, I like to get gangbanged in the dark room at the bathes, or in parks on nice nights, and both those situations mean long stretches where i'm just getting pounded, and keeping track mentally gets pretty fucking hard. Plus once you get over a certain number of loads in you, you get so sloppy that you can't really tell if a guy came, especially if they didn't have the most forceful orgasm/biggest cumshot. And just remembering it over a number of hours can be rough.

All that said, the Do button app definitely got me closer than any previous attempt, where I usually tried to keep track manually, but gave up by the end of January. I stuck with this until my phone got stolen in September. At that point, I was hitting the 500 loads mark. The chances are good that the number was a fair bit higher, because I had a fuckbuddy who was really taking charge of getting me filled, and I found myself letting go of keeping track and just enjoying being his cumdump. After my phone got stolen through to November, when I moved to the sticks and my sex life went way downhill, I easily took another 200. So at bare minimum, I got 700 loads in 2016. 

The problem is that I have absolutely no clue what my counts were like in previous years, as I gave up trying to track it manually. I definitely had some slutty years with tons of group action where I was the cumdump... but again, I generally couldn't tell you the next day how many loads I'd taken, much less think back on it now. I usually got the best sense based on how much cum I pushed out of my hole when I was done playing. :(