A4A Profile

Guest plowmeraw

Guest plowmeraw

I use A4A to supplement BBRT for my hookups. Despite the fact that the headline to my profile is "Looking for Kinky Raw Tops" and the fact that my HIV status (I am undetectable) is provided, I was wasting a lot of time with guys who either didn't want to bareback or only wanted to with a neg guy. I decided being even more direct and even a bit "in your face" might be needed. So I changed the description in my profile to: 

Bsreback bottom looking to have my hole pounded by some cock and the occasional flip-fuck. Also love 3-ways, group action, sex parties, spitroast, and DP. Leave the rubbers at home, guys. This cumwhore only takes it raw and only gives it raw.  

So far, I'm getting a lot more pings. If anyone else has suggestions I'd love to hear them. 

I think your profile is direct, but not obnoxious.  I find a certain number of profiles that turn into a rant. I get it, guys get tired of flakes or just a failure to hook with the guy they want, so they start going on about what they think is the wrong kinda person and who needs to stay away. I think that kind of profile just drives people away, it does me, even if I am exactly what they seem to want.  Also, for me, profiles are static, but I can be fluid, so my profile gets adjusted depending where I am at on a given day.  

No matter what I write though, and I  am generally pretty direct, there always seems to be some who are blind to what is written. I don't know if they are illiterate, ignorant, or if they hope they can convince me otherwise, but I mostly just take it in stride anymore and remind them of what the profile says. I think some guys just look at pictures and use their imagination without even reading the profile lol, Idk. I also think newbies may not relate to distinct identities like "total top" or "total bottom", some don't seem to understand what it means. 

• Upvote 2

Guest plowmeraw

I am getting more guys responding to the new ad, and more of the types of guys I would like to have respond. Several with "safe only" profiles saying they want to breed me. So far so good. 

On 3/16/2017 at 10:10 AM, plowmeraw said:

I use A4A to supplement BBRT for my hookups. Despite the fact that the headline to my profile is "Looking for Kinky Raw Tops" and the fact that my HIV status (I am undetectable) is provided, I was wasting a lot of time with guys who either didn't want to bareback or only wanted to with a neg guy. I decided being even more direct and even a bit "in your face" might be needed. So I changed the description in my profile to: 

Bsreback bottom looking to have my hole pounded by some cock and the occasional flip-fuck. Also love 3-ways, group action, sex parties, spitroast, and DP. Leave the rubbers at home, guys. This cumwhore only takes it raw and only gives it raw.  

So far, I'm getting a lot more pings. If anyone else has suggestions I'd love to hear them. 

Have you tried squirt? seems like a bareback spinoff site. lots of BB dick slinging there. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bottombottoy said:

Have you tried squirt? seems like a bareback spinoff site. lots of BB dick slinging there. 

Squirt is not necessarily BB but it's an OK site to find guys located close by or on your holiday destination.

problem with a4a is that all the damm profiles say neg and safe. I dont want to look around for undisclosed bbkers, i want guys that way it out loud and right there. Dont know where u guys get your bbkers on a4a coz over there it's all safe and fuckin neg

I am on several of the sites and spell out that I only wanna fuck bare. I get hit up by so many bottoms that want safe etc. I just say no thanks.   It helps that I have some fuck buds and so when I'm really needing it I can connect with one or more of those buds.  I'm an older guy with average size cock that loves to fuck and it seems like so many are size queens looking for the perfect one. Guess we all lose out in those cases.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest slobbvers

I had one guy ranting at me that I should go bare.  I replied, "If I wanted a lecture I would enroll in college."  He realized his error and apologized.

On 3/25/2017 at 11:20 AM, muscmtl said:

problem with a4a is that all the damm profiles say neg and safe. I dont want to look around for undisclosed bbkers, i want guys that way it out loud and right there. Dont know where u guys get your bbkers on a4a coz over there it's all safe and fuckin neg

I don't mind the undisclosed BB'rs but I get tired of the profiles that say things like neg & safe all the time when you know that's not the case.  I find on BBRT a similar issue, all the newer guys in my area are looking for 'neg only' guys.  First I'm thinking what are they expecting there, and then I realize they are pretty much clueless on many levels.