A Brother in Trouble

Thank you, that's unique so far, someone gets the flu again and again. Others are waiting for it, I don't know exactly whether it comes to others only after someone else helps again and again. You are the first for me to write that so often and so clearly.

automatic translation

• Moderators
On 11/29/2017 at 1:17 PM, chi4loads said:

Mark laughed to himself before saying “Aaron, please stop calling me ‘sir’. Call me Mark. If you keep calling me sir, I’ll come back there and put a collar on you and drag you back here to my dungeon.”  Mark paused a moment waiting to get a response from Aaron, but got nothing.  “I’m just kidding, I don’t have a dungeon.”

Yet... LOL 

Such wonderful writing!

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Can't believe I missed this one, or maybe only read the first few chapters. Truly ART! Just finished part 20, and I've really admired nuance in the different attitudes of the characters to HIV over the last 4 or 5 chapters. Excellently done!

• Thanks 1

I see some people are reading this story again (or at least giving feedback).   My apologies for some of the strange and incorrect wording in some of the earlier chapters.  There were issues around the time this story was posted where someone was making unauthorized edits to this and some other stories.   When I re-read the affected chapters I still cringe.

• Like 1

I reread this after starting on the sequel.  Chi4loads writes very well. I really appreciate the lack of typos and the good grammar and  punctuation in all of his works. My only request would be another sequel around Ric's father, Frank.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, myDNA4u said:

I reread this after starting on the sequel.  Chi4loads writes very well. I really appreciate the lack of typos and the good grammar and  punctuation in all of his works. My only request would be another sequel around Ric's father, Frank.

Oh, there are typos 😉   I wish I could fix some of them, but they probably only bother me.   It takes longer to go from horny thoughts to fully edited story, but I like the process.  It's nice to hear it's appreciated.

I never thought about taking Frank's character much further than the chapter called "Flashback" and the trip to visit the university, since he was just a way to get Ric's character developed.  Ric, however, was one of my favorite characters so I wanted to keep him going a bit longer,

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 5:35 PM, chi4loads said:

I see some people are reading this story again (or at least giving feedback).   My apologies for some of the strange and incorrect wording in some of the earlier chapters.  There were issues around the time this story was posted where someone was making unauthorized edits to this and some other stories.   When I re-read the affected chapters I still cringe.

honestly i think this is the best story i have read on this site. no just to jerk off to but as an enjoyable story. thank you for your work and time.

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2022 at 12:49 PM, HogBear said:

honestly i think this is the best story i have read on this site. no just to jerk off to but as an enjoyable story. thank you for your work and time.

I agree.  There are some that are close, but this series is a masterpiece.  It is well-written, with a consistent storyline that doesn't contradict earlier chapters.  The use of a relatively small core of characters, with a number of others rotated in and out as appropriate, keeps the story grounded yet always different.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 10:35 AM, chi4loads said:

A big thanks to @drscorpio for reverting those weird edits.   The "Gales of laughter" (and several other oddities) are now gone!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did I miss it!.... Chris, the father( married to the mouthy bitch) at the hotel in the early part, Mark & Dennis breed him.  Did, his gift take hold?

I remember, being promoted and relocating with my family in 1998 and staying at the Residence Inn.  A hot tattoo guy caught me checking him out in the fitness center.  Grabbed his cock through his shorts and said follow me back to my room and I'll let you get a better look and taste of this!...