Length or Girth

Guest bumbtch

Always prefer getting stretched so girth first. But I have found with my big booty cheeks that length is important, 6" cocks will usually only get the tip in and pop out too much to get into a good rythymn. So for now I seek out any long cocks but melt for the long AND thick cocks.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Both in one is best, but girth beats length more as it can rub your prostate better and easier, but length used correctly can be awesome also.  Even small cocks are great when used correctly too.  Mostly depends on your state of mind I think.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Girth!  My 1st bf had a thick 6" dick, even after a year of fucking me, my eyes still watered and often was able to shoot hands free!  Love my now twink BF, but his thin 7" just does not compare to my high school BFs monster! 

• Upvote 2

Either, Or? Both?

While I've always had a love affair with my hole being stretched -who doesn't love that stretched feeling?- there is something almost magical about having someone get in there nice and deep.

Length and girth, they both have advantages. I'll take any as long as they are hard. And have seed to deposit.

• Upvote 1

I like both.  My husband has both. 🙂  If I had to choose though, I like girth.  I feel it way more and you KNOW you're getting fucked hard when a thick one is getting shoved in.

My Dick is longer (around 7*-7.5") with girth at 4"-4.5" to my recollection.

I much more enjoy fucking as 'Deep as I can Go', so my appendage suits me perfectly. It also suits those with a very sensitive prostate perfectly too, as my Dick has a strong curve that most certainly frequently hits that magic G spot! 

For those that desire girth, there is always my fist to push in the filthy load I just nutted deep inside; So, you can ENJOY the best of both worlds! 🐷👊

• Like 1

?do=download

2 hours ago, DaddysHand said:

My Dick is longer (around 7*-7.5") with girth at 4"-4.5" to my recollection.

I much more enjoy fucking as 'Deep as I can Go', so my appendage suits me perfectly. It also suits those with a very sensitive prostate perfectly too, as my Dick has a strong curve that most certainly frequently hits that magic G spot! 

For those that desire girth, there is always my fist to push in the filthy load I just nutted deep inside; So, you can ENJOY the best of both worlds! 🐷👊

Sir! I think your selling your self short! If your description is accurate then the description of the size of my cock would be the size of a breakfast sausage! Lol! 😉

if I may interject, it looks more like 8” length and 6-1/2” girth if my geometry is right??? Maybe you like selling yourself short so when you get a boy with you , you hear “OMG it’s huge! “😉🍆 but fisting 🤜that ☣️Cum in your boys  ass, who could refuse that either???😉

HOT🔥pic and love your description on how you like to fuck🍆💦💦🤜

Edited by Monster5-8gPA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1