Which brings up my old adage:  "If X is true, then why is it true"?

Bareback vs condoms is an issue with a couple of connotations: the (relative) safety of Breeding with the benefit of all the inoculations, meds available to prevent serious illness to a very high degree, and preserving the thrill of sharing our sexual essence with our peers, vs settling for half the cookie using unnatural barriers.

Bareback is the only real way to achieve a deeper connection not only with our own Lusts, but a deeper connection to the man we're Breeding with - Top or bottom.  We can far more readily "connect" with the *real* man directly, via raw Cock Breeding raw Hole, than through some interfering barrier.  I'm not commenting on the issue of safety here - only on the issue of real, actual emotional, spiritual, connection not only with the man we're sharing sex with, but with our own expression of who and what we are. 

The barriers prevent illness (if they don't break), but so do the immunizations, preventative medications, and without any blocking of the potential for intense, sweet, fulfilling, thrilling and constant connection with our brothers.

Thus, we realize what some of the other respondents are saying above:  There is a far more thrilling connection to our Lusts, our souls, our essence without barriers, and an exponentially deeper connection not only with our own inborn needs, but the needs, Lusts of the men we fuck.  Or, put another way, without the Sperm, the sex isn't as exciting, fulfilling as it could be. 

And that's why X definitely IS true. 

It really IS all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

To answer the original OP from quite a while back - it's so easy to just become whorish if you are a bottom.

If you are a bottom - what is there really to do but enjoy.? Sure you blow the guy till he's 100 percent erect, but after that the rest of the work is on him.  You get into your favorite position, bing, bang, boom he cums and you move on to the next one.  You don't necessarily  cum because you are already thinking of the next one.

This scenario is repeated at bath houses and sex clubs, if you are on certain apps and located in a convenient location in a major city, it's easy to do ten in a day. 

Try getting on Grindr on ANY day of the week in Wilton Manors, FL - lol. ( Not calling out Wilton Manors, but let's be realistic). You do your prep, you have everything you need to make the experience enjoyable for yourself and before you know it - they are at the front door.  Don't feel bad, like it's "all about you" because it's not.  He cums, that is his goal, you did your job to facilitate that.

I set a rule for myself, I see how I am feeling after the fifth or sixth guy, and then I decide how many I wanna do that day.  If I decide on 10, I don't cum until the 10th guy is fucking me.

I've made a recent decision not to play where I live.  Same cast of characters.  So I drive to Orlando, Lauderdale, anywhere where I don't reside.  Being the new guy in town seems to add to your numbers count........until of course three months later a guy shows up who fucked you in the summer and it's not January.  Oh well, six months in-between isn't bad.   I know guys change their profiles all the time, but I have started writing down screen names just to make sure not to duplicate my efforts.....

• Like 3

On 2/16/2021 at 1:49 PM, ronnie4u said:

For several years , at 20 , 5'7" , 115 lbs. and somewhat shy - being close to my mother / divorced - she loves to party / bars and do enjoying her black men - having sex with them in her locked bedroom door .

I be peeking in her bed room window - she was Italian female with big breasts - watching her - excited - bouncing breasts - a female whore sucking dicks .

I was getting involved watching her doing all type of things !

I came upon a white male sucking a big black dick - watching - so fucking hot - I was notice and wavered to come over closer .

If I play my cards right - I will experienced what my mother enjoyed of what my mother enjoys !

While the white male instructed me how to suck off his black friend - I was learning and enjoying it - Obeying !

Then the white boy - fem style / nails painted - instructing me started rubbing my crotch - becoming excited .

Fem-boy pulling my pants down - licking - kissing - sucking my private parts - uncut dick .

Fem-boy finger was loaded up with cum - started rubbing my hole - started calling my hole a pussy - fingering it !

I felt like my mother - tasting cum - becoming like her - I became friends - I learned to much from them - transforming into a bottom whore !

That is a very hot story it reminds me of when I was younger listening to my mom through the wall when her and her boyfriend would have sex and she would moan so loudly, I wanted to feel what she felt it sounded so like it felt so good. 

On 2/15/2021 at 9:55 AM, TwinkSlut24 said:

ad my second gangbang yesterday. I wore a jockstrap and was

2 hours ago, Tsjul said:

I don't think I intentionally became a slut, I was born a slut. 

This is true too. We're just fucking whoever we like, as tops do. The slut term is only cause the cishets are so afraid they're raising someone else's kid...lol!

3 hours ago, Tsjul said:

I don't agree with this. "Being born a slut" is just a fantasy to justify slutty behaviour.

Bottoms become sluts because a bottom can have sex and take a load, and still feel horny after. It happened to me last night at Steamworks Toronto. I took my first load and all that load in my hole did was to make me want more cum in my hole. And I did get a total of 5 loads and I wasn't satisfied. Wanted more, because I hadn't had an orgasm and was still super horny.

A top has sex once, he cums, and most of the times he's done. Last night was an exception because the same guy bred me twice, an hour apart. Most times a guy shoots his load and goes home. When another bottom is monopolizing a sling or a fuck bench and I want a turn, I try getting the bottom to shoot his load. He's off the sling or the fuck bench in a flash, and I mount it.

On 4/3/2021 at 6:11 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I remember back when I started high school. I met a hot senior that seemed to like me and we started dating. I was also in a relationship with my step dad and knew that was my primary. BTW it’s a long story that I have shared on here several times. Because it was just my dad and me I didn’t want to let him know I had a boyfriend at school. When my school relationship turned sexual I started to feel dirty. I would go from one man to the next servicing them and started to know it was my purpose. I am still like that today but in a much larger scale.

I have been in heat this month. Longer than normal it seems. I have come to a couple realizations. One is that I used to say I never felt more like a man than when I am getting bred. I thought about that more over the last few weeks and I realized that the feeling is that I know my purpose and I feel like myself. I am male and I don’t negate that, but I feel during and after breedings a sense of completion. Like this was how it is suppose to be. It can be annoying when I am in a truck stop parking lot at 10:00 on a week night cruising for cock. Or spending hours in a small booth in a video store with my pussy pressed up to a glory hole waiting for someone to come by and breed me. In the end I know what I am and we can put any label we want on it. It’s just simply at pease.

Edited by Pozguyinchi
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, hungry_hole said:
8 hours ago, Tsjul said:

I don't agree with this. "Being born a slut" is just a fantasy to justify slutty behaviour.

Every guy gets to decide for himself how and why he found slutting an attractive and compelling calling in his life.  I don't believe our sexual lives need to be justified to anyone other than ourselves.  "Sluttines", in and of itself, is not subject to other's endorsement or condemnation, and for those that feel that compelling call, it's hardly fantasy.  If a guy feels that he was born to cumdumpery, then that's entirely his call.  Inborn inclinations are a fascinating subject, aren't they?

I dissent, and without prejudice.  

17 hours ago, hntnhole said:

If a guy feels that he was born to cumdumpery, then that's entirely his call. 

It may be his call but saying that one is born a slut adds nothing to the conversation.

Or, as I said, as a bottom I can take load after load and stay super horny for more loads, compared to a top that once he cums, he's done. Some tops can take a small break and keep going, but in general, guys at the sauna play, save their loads and shoot once they are ready for a break or wanna go home.

Once a guy cums, there such an incredible change in the mood from super horny to "what the hell I'm doing here". I saw that the other day at the sauna. Two guys bred me in the darkrooms and by the time I looked back they were gone. Their mood had changed to "what the hell I'm doing here". That's why I never cum at the sauna and if I do I wait until I'm ready to go home because if I don't cum I'll want to stay.