What Does Gay Community Think of Cumsluts?

TwinkSlut24

Hey guys, 

Since I became a cumdump last year, I’ve averaged probably about 10 - 20 loads a week. I can’t help it and I’m totally addicted. I have about 20 guys in the DC area that I’ve met on Grindr, I spend every Friday night at the Crew Club in a Sling or on the bench in a jock strap begging the guy fucking me “to shoot it in my pussy” and I recently went to my first Cumunion in Pittsburg where I took about 25 loads. I can never get enough and I’m a total whore. 

I’ve started to realize most gay people in the area seem to be familiar with me. When I go to the club people kind of snicker and most recently a gay friend of mine from grad school found out about it. My question is what does the gay community in general think about sluts like me and how common is it for bottoms to to become addicted like I have? 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, TwinkSlut24 said:

Since I became a cumdump last year, I’ve averaged probably about 10 - 20 loads a week.

[...]

I can never get enough and I’m a total whore. 

I’ve started to realize most gay people in the area seem to be familiar with me. When I go to the club people kind of snicker and most recently a gay friend of mine from grad school found out about it. My question is what does the gay community in general think about sluts like me and how common is it for bottoms to to become addicted like I have? 

The guy who snickers at you in front of his friends now won't be snickering later that night when he's got you bent over in a dark corner, your ass is gripping his cock like a vise, and he's seconds away from nutting inside you.

Regardless of what men say, they appreciate easy sexual outlets.

Think of what it means for you to satisfy 10–20 men each week. After you've made them cum, they are ready to go back to being good husbands/boyfriends, good dads, good workers, etc. During crises like the one we are living through now, there's always glowing talk about "heroes". To me, bottom sluts who provide satisfaction to lots of men are the unsung heroes who keep society running.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

In my opinion, the community doesn't have an opinion either way. Those will be as varied as the individuals who make up said community. Anyone who claims to speak for any community should seriously check their egos a bit.

The people who want to be seen as "respectable" (whatever that means) may think a cumslut is a bad representative of The Gays™.

The people who like an easy outlet sometimes will appreciate the work you do.

The closet cases who will desperately unload in a hole before going back to their 9-to-5 will love and hate you in equal measure, because you "tempt" them - but they're the ones who give in and love it in the moment.

So, yeah. Don't worry about what "the community" thinks. You know your own worth as a person, and if what you do makes you happy and isn't harming anyone else, then take those loads proudly!

Slut. 😉 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

I personally don't care what the "community" thinks, but I also think the community is a bit disingenuous about cumdumps - and even barebackers in general.

In uni, I lost count of the guys at the gay bars who would give me the evil eye because I was unashamed of my sluttiness.  These same guys would find me on the gay chat rooms afterwards and message me for a fuck, and ask to fuck me raw as well.  

It's not about what the community thinks; it's never about what the community thinks.  It's more about "what would my friends think", so they find avenues where their friends aren't looking.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

Your energy is wasted worrying about what “they” think. There is no “they” - there is no monolithic community of gays who all look at you and nod at each other in agreement (or snicker). There are only individuals, and each one of them is going to see you and what you do through the lens of his own experience and biases. And the way he reacts to you outwardly may not even reflect how he feels inwardly.

Other posters above have laid out a range of ways in which others might perceive your behavior. Any of them could be correct. All of them may be. None of them mean anything unless you decide they do. Right now, your question suggests that you’ve decided that it does matter what the gay men around you think of your sexual promiscuity, but have you asked yourself why it matters?

If you stand to lose a friendship, a job, the respect of someone whose respect you value, or some other social status dependent on others’ assessment of you, there may be reason to make a calculated assessment of what choice is in your better interest. But if it’s just a question of hearing some random sniggering in a darkened room and wondering if people around you are judging you, your analysis might need to be more about your own fears and insecurities and whether they’re causing you unnecessary distress.

Almost no one who forms any sort of opinion about your sluttiness (my autocorrect tried to turn that into ‘slut finesse’, which ought to tell us both something) from an objective viewpoint - they’re all going ti come at it with bias, which means that you can always write off at least a portion of the reaction. But why would anyone think badly of such behavior in the first place? What’s inherently questionable about wanton intercourse?

The social stigma against sluttiness has deep roots grounded in practical prevention of unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease, considerations that morphed into morals as they became incorporated into the doctrines of religions developed to control populations. So we sluts are up against a lot of history.

And to be fair, some of the concern is still valid. When you and I get cunted a dozen times in a day, our holes do become places with the potential for STDs to have been gathered. By making ourselves as easily availably as humanly possible, we do create temptation for others, who may violate relationship commitments. And by fucking in volume, we do absorb a disproportionate share of the limited resource of Tops available.

So certain criticisms may have to be borne, if you wish to be honest with yourself about who you are and what you do. But I think the majority of it is more likely to fall into the category of ill-concealed jealousy by men who would do exactly the same thing if they had the balls to do it that you do; or they’re men of weak character, low confidence and poor self-esteem who are trying to elevate themselves in the eyes of their peers by making themselves seem better than you.

Does it serve you to give any weight to the opinions of these last sorts? I think not.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, fskn said:

To me, bottom sluts who provide satisfaction to lots of men are the unsung heroes who keep society running.

100 % Correct !!!  TwinkSlut24 self-identifies as a "cumdump", and that fact alone deserves to be respected.  

18 hours ago, TwinkSlut24 said:

what does the gay community in general think about sluts like me and how common is it for bottoms to to become addicted like I have? 

I don't know what the gay community in general things about anything - all I know is what I think, and that is:  Cumdumps are to be upheld for their dedication to their service, regardless of how much they love giving their service to any man that needs it.  These aren't just gay men who bottom; they're committed to service, have likely weighed the potential outcomes, and render their service despite them.  If the gay community in general looks down on a cumdump, I would lay that blame on them, since they aren't secure enough in their own sexuality to uphold the dedication of cumdumps.  It's easy to point the finger, less easy to realize the finger we point usually should be pointed right back.

As to the "addiction", perhaps the adrenaline-rush when a Cock shoots up their ass?  More likely though, the rush of satisfaction in knowing they've fulfilled their function - again. I don't assume to have much knowledge though.  What I do know is, cumdumps are a most valuable addition to our particular corner of the sexual world.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 4

On 1/22/2022 at 1:01 PM, TwinkSlut24 said:

I can never get enough and I’m a total whore.

Hey @TwinkSlut24, I’ve been there and done that hehe. 

In relation to your question, when I tell my gay friends that I have taken a dozen cocks (anonymously and bareback) the previous night, I can’t help but shake the feeling that they are shocked. I wouldn’t say that they are disgusted by my behaviour, but more along the line of being worried for me, because of catching STDs (which always happen anyway) or my getting hurt in some way. I definitely wouldn’t tell any of my straight friends about my slutiness, as they will be disgusted for sure. Oh well. 

In my personal view, after being in the shoes of a slut, I have come to the conclusion that we go and have sex for fun, but we are still people at the end of the day. We have our lives, ambitions, hobbies, families to return to. Perhaps the top might see as a piece of meat who purpose is for his enjoyment, and us bottom might see ourselves as a hole to be used, and for a brief amount of time, the world exist in that space only. But after everyone cums, the curtain is drawn, and we return to our lives again. So I wouldn’t worry about what people might think about your behaviour. They might call you this or that, but you are much more than just this one thing (being a slut) that you do in your life. It doesn’t define who you are. 

I think in terms of being addicted to being a whore, it depends on your personality. I’m a risk taker so I am drawn to activities like these, but I know a lot of other bottoms who are more risk-adverse, so they would probably think about doing this in their fantasy, but not in real life. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

18 hours ago, PendragonSpirit said:

In my opinion, the community doesn't have an opinion either way. Those will be as varied as the individuals who make up said community. Anyone who claims to speak for any community should seriously check their egos a bit.

The people who want to be seen as "respectable" (whatever that means) may think a cumslut is a bad representative of The Gays™.

The people who like an easy outlet sometimes will appreciate the work you do.

The closet cases who will desperately unload in a hole before going back to their 9-to-5 will love and hate you in equal measure, because you "tempt" them - but they're the ones who give in and love it in the moment.

So, yeah. Don't worry about what "the community" thinks. You know your own worth as a person, and if what you do makes you happy and isn't harming anyone else, then take those loads proudly!

Slut. 😉 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Philip said:

Hey @TwinkSlut24, I’ve been there and done that hehe. 

In relation to your question, when I tell my gay friends that I have taken a dozen cocks (anonymously and bareback) the previous night, I can’t help but shake the feeling that they are shocked. I wouldn’t say that they are disgusted by my behaviour, but more along the line of being worried for me, because of catching STDs (which always happen anyway) or my getting hurt in some way. I definitely wouldn’t tell any of my straight friends about my slutiness, as they will be disgusted for sure. Oh well. 

In my personal view, after being in the shoes of a slut, I have come to the conclusion that we go and have sex for fun, but we are still people at the end of the day. We have our lives, ambitions, hobbies, families to return to. Perhaps the top might see as a piece of meat who purpose is for his enjoyment, and us bottom might see ourselves as a hole to be used, and for a brief amount of time, the world exist in that space only. But after everyone cums, the curtain is drawn, and we return to our lives again. So I wouldn’t worry about what people might think about your behaviour. They might call you this or that, but you are much more than just this one thing (being a slut) that you do in your life. It doesn’t define who you are. 

I think in terms of being addicted to being a whore, it depends on your personality. I’m a risk taker so I am drawn to activities like these, but I know a lot of other bottoms who are more risk-adverse, so they would probably think about doing this in their fantasy, but not in real life. 

Very well put. I agree totally.