BBRT where you live... Good or bad?

Bbikercub

31 minutes ago, ObedientChaser said:

In such a large and populous metro area, how many gay sex/fetish clubs do exist?

way less than one would think the biggest ones closedvduring the "crisis" many stuck it out despite draconian heath/ safety laws and heave gaybover policing ( in such a progressive city) by the itmebi came of age NYC was a barren wasteland. for such things.

The Giuliani and Bloomberg years of "Leadership" and the Disneyfication of NYC was another death blow to queer sex in NYC

Post 9/11/2001 things got worse for gay clubs/  Fetish spaces  due to " heightened security. "  the sheer seismic rise in computer/ cellphone technology, internet speed and accessibility. and " gay equality - gay mainstream assimilation and even the rise of PrEP, PEP and , FOSTA/SESTA Laws and most recently Ms. Rona have all whittled what it left to  a skeleton whos begging to be put out of its misery 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

Kansas City here. and BBRT in my experience is the best of the local sex sites, followed by Scruff and A4A.

Wait a sec, there are TOPS in KC??!? 😆

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2023 at 10:03 AM, RawPlug said:

I’ve actually had more luck with FabGuys in Manchester than BBRT. 

I resonate with that experience too which is why I disabled my BBRT acount

On 5/2/2023 at 7:46 AM, bottom4older said:

Wait a sec, there are TOPS in KC??!? 😆

Indeed there are. And this coming Friday I will be spun and spit-roasted by two of them. 💉💉💉🐷🐷🐷🤪🤪

Edited by BBArchangel

I'm in Spring Valley CA, a suburb of San Diego. Most guys are 15ish min away. Down in downtown or w/n downtown are the most guys. 

Hook ups, not many. I take it as rent is too high guys have roommates and are DL, or are with family, DL, not tryna bring it home - so that kills a lot of potential dick for me. 

I'm still with family due to high rent out here so I can host like once in a blue moon, and even then I'm way of having a guy come over just bc of the amount of creeps Ive dealt with

Grindr and sniifes has been the same. A4A had one good top, though he was strictly condom only which sucked. 

Other than that is was "curious guys" flakes and people who wanted to fuck at 11pm, when I'm already in bed as I work 5-6am 

When I lived in London I had good success with BBRT, and even had a few regular/local fuck buddies from there (God, I miss their asses. They were fucking good!), but that's going back 7 - 8 years ago. It was always pretty busy with guys looking back then, especially on the weekends/nights. One problem I had, though, was that it was a bit of a trek to meet up with some as I was in one part of London and they were in another. The thought of having to take a bus to the tube to another bus and then walk for 15min before you reached their place was tiring in itself. They had a to be super hot to contemplate that journey. At the time barebacking was still sort of seen as [banned word] so it was nice to meet like-minded guys off there.

I still have my profile there but I now live in Barcelona and BBRT is pretty non-existent. There are maybe 4-5 guys on it in Barcelona at any given time. BBRT just never took off here and Grindr is still the go to for many. Also, we still have some decent cruise bars/saunas in Eixample so you don't really need to use BBRT. I check Sniffies every now and again and it has an ok-ish amount of people online but not as busy as I would expect for a big city like Barcelona.

On 5/23/2023 at 3:18 AM, Vardon78 said:

When I lived in London I had good success with BBRT, and even had a few regular/local fuck buddies from there (God, I miss their asses. They were fucking good!), but that's going back 7 - 8 years ago. It was always pretty busy with guys looking back then, especially on the weekends/nights. One problem I had, though, was that it was a bit of a trek to meet up with some as I was in one part of London and they were in another. The thought of having to take a bus to the tube to another bus and then walk for 15min before you reached their place was tiring in itself. They had a to be super hot to contemplate that journey. At the time barebacking was still sort of seen as [banned word] so it was nice to meet like-minded guys off there.

I still have my profile there but I now live in Barcelona and BBRT is pretty non-existent. There are maybe 4-5 guys on it in Barcelona at any given time. BBRT just never took off here and Grindr is still the go to for many. Also, we still have some decent cruise bars/saunas in Eixample so you don't really need to use BBRT. I check Sniffies every now and again and it has an ok-ish amount of people online but not as busy as I would expect for a big city like Barcelona.

use machobb in Spain.

• Like 1

Have had one decent hook up from in last week or so, before that it's been months. 

Even being in a big city. Guys hit me up at like 2am expecting me to just roll out of bed like their dick is made of gold

Or I get ones that demand I send them a text and they are a "sir" and I'm like their sub. Fuck that.