Piss up the ass

Sqwert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like pissing inside asses. Especially if the bottom doesn't know it's coming. I let him think I'm just recovering after shooting my load and am reluctant to pull out lol. I fucking love it when the warmth starts to spread and they reaiize what's happening lol.

I've never had someone piss in my ass but this is how I would want it...no warning...just the warm flooding in my guts

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

The first time someone pissed up my ass, he just did it, and it was one of the hottest sessions I ever had.

He'd come inside me, but instead of pulling out, stayed inside me, which I love. I felt his dick twitch, and saw the grin on his face, and felt the warmth of his piss gradually spreading inside me. I couldn't quite believe what was happening, but the sensation was incredible, and I couldn't wait until he did it again.

I just joined here, hoping to find a top or two that would enjoy pissing inside me as much as I'd enjoy them doing it to me.

• Piggy 1

Hot thread! 

My boyfriend pisses inside of me pretty much every morning - It has become routine! We have a butt plug ready at the side of the bed which he uses to avoid spillage while I catch a few more minutes of sleeping. Awesome feeling...! 

If he is really horny, he will follow me to the bathroom pull the plug out, fill my mouth with his cock while I empty myself out (the feeling of pissing myself and "pissing" from my ass turns me on) and when I'm done, he gives me a load for the day. 

During our chem sessions, I try to keep his piss in for as long as possible and after 3 or 4 loads, the effect of the drug in his piss is similar to a booty bump. Only he is allowed to remove the plug so sometimes I feel on the verge of bursting, but it's awesome! 

The only rule is that he is not allowed to tell me when it's coming.

We are now trying to train him to control his flow in short, sharp squirts randomly while I'm sucking him. Keeps me on my toes, quenches my thirst and allows even more of his juices to enter me. 

All in all, one of my favourite things to do! 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

This is a technical (and not very sexy) question but: do you bottoms ever find that getting pissed in gets super messy and potentially loosens up any shit that's hiding deep in your colon? That's the main reason I've never been pissed in: I'm too paranoid that it will serve as a douching.

• Thanks 1

This is a technical (and not very sexy) question but: do you bottoms ever find that getting pissed in gets super messy and potentially loosens up any shit that's hiding deep in your colon? That's the main reason I've never been pissed in: I'm too paranoid that it will serve as a douching.

Yes, it has happened. Not always, but sometimes. I think it can serve as a fun way to clean your ass out, and hopefully you're playing with a partner who's cool with it too. Whilst i'm not into scat, I and most guys that I play with are pretty mature about the situation and understand that sex can be messy and a bit dirty sometimes and none of us really freak out over a little shit every now and then.

• 2 weeks later...