Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Took my last loads last week when I was watching a friends place when he was away.One after another the guys showed up.I used a buttplug in between fucks to keep it in.One of the guys ,as he cums up my ass,asks me if I'm poz or neg,alittle late don't you think?lol

Took 3 loads from a guy at his place yesterday...He really liked his cock sucked so after sucking his cock for a while he fucked me on my side for load number 1...after his cock got hard again I sucked him some more before he told me to ride his cock for load number 2...load number 3 came about an hour later...a buddy of his came over and while I was sucking his friend's cock he fucked me doggy for load number 3...The friend shot a big load down my throat as well.

Oh god, it was last night in the best night of bareback depravity i've had in ages.

First i was cruising, bred one guy, and was in middle of getting bred by 3 others over a fallen tree when the police turned up. We were let off with a stern talking to.

Then back home, i went on Grindr, and two guys came around, it resulted in a bareback 4 way with my house mate and these two guys. One of them was a hot fit guy who used to work behind the bar of the local gay bar.... exceptionally fit, wanted his arse and cock for years.

Anyway, i wound up getting fucked and double fucked in all sorts of combinations, before they all dumped thier seed into my now very sloppy hole.

After that, since i hadn't yet cum, i fucked my house mate.

Made it down to my local bookstore, theater...disappointed with such a small crowd...but most of them was wanting a good ass fucking so it was pick and choose. at one time i had two i was switch hitting on...both got a big wad up there ass....i always cum harder when the ass im fucking is already full of fuck...watched others breed them and afer a horse hung black guy laid one open..3 of us jacked off in his big open whore hole....

Made an arrangement to hook up with a dude from BBRTS in a nearby suburb. Took me a bit to get ready and get over there, but when I was waiting for the elevator to his apartment, when the doors opened, this short, HOT, muscly, sexy fucker with big attitude hustled out and pushed past me.He was fucking gorgeous. I turned to watch him continue before the doors closed. he said 'if you're going to XXX (apart no.) don't waste your time.' That was the apartment I was heading to... on the spur of the moment I yelled 'wait a bit...' as the doors closed. Anyway, although he was TDF, I'd made an agreement and I'm a man of my word, so I went to the apartment and knocked on the door. The dude who answered was way trashed (I don't mind that, but I wasn't), a bit stinky ... not showered recently enough from all his PNP (that's fixable with a shower) and was way, WAY, fatter, pastier, whiter and squishy-looking than his pix. Unlike the other two points, this one was a problem: I don't judge people by their bodies and like to fuck with a wide variety of guys, but I expect honesty, not having my expectations set then shattered. Basically, I don't want to be misled. I walked in anyway, but after he leaned in for a smelly kiss I realised even after a shower it wasn't going to work for me, so I apologised and said exactly that "sorry dude, it's not going to work for me" and turned and left.

By this time maybe 5 min had passed since the hot fucker had got out of the lift and headed to the front door. I wasn't even sure if he heard me say "wait" ... so I was eager but hopeful that he might still be there. When I got into the foyer, it didn't look promising. No sign. So I headed slowly for the exit. Then a heard a low "Hey." then "Mate. Over here." I turned and saw that the door to fire stairs was ajar, but I couldn't see through the crack into the dark behind. I took a punt it was him and went over and pushed the door. It sure was him and as he stepped aside to let me in, he grabbed my balls and pulled me towards him and we started to kiss. An aggressive, tongue dueling, spit sodden game of tonsil hockey. It was getting me hard all of a sudden. My hands moved from round his back to find his chest and his zipper. He was ripped. Big chunky pecs. I slid one hand up his shirt and started to stroke one of his tits while the other fiddled with his fly. I could feel his dick swelling in his jeans. It felt really fat and meaty. He helped me free it from the denim and I slid to my knees and started worshiping it with my throat. Oh my god, it was hard, straight and fat and just kept sliding right down to the back of my throat. In some positions and with some dicks I find deep throating hard yakka when hits my gag reflex, but not his and not in this position: he was perfect height to fuck my face to the max. It was fucking hot and part of me wanted to keep taking it and feel his cock shoot down my gullet and swallow every drop of his load. But part of me wanted more. He could sense that too and without letting my mouth leave his cock, he hoisted me up by the back of my jeans so I was bending over and he could slide his hand into my pants. I took one hand away from stroking his tits so I could loosen my jeans so his hand could reach over my ass and his fingers start to play with my hole.

Nothing needed to be said: I pushed my ass on to his fingers and he knew I was up for it - right there in the fire stairs. He pulled out of my mouth, turned me around, pushed me over to the metal railing and pulled my jeans right off my ass. He nudged his hard and spit-wet rod against my hole and I pushed back expecting some resistance and pain, but I was so hot for it, it just slid right in, right up to the hilt. He started fucking slowly then built up speed in time with his breathing, pounding and steaming like a fucking freight train. I thought he was gonna bust his balls in me then, but he paused and pulled out a bottle of poppers and gave us both a snort. When it hit me I was on fire. My ass went loose and he started groaning as he fucked me first pushing in from the left then from the right and so on like I was getting reamed from side to side. He then got slow and pulled right out till my ass made that schlup sound as is closed then he'd thrust right back, all the way, in. Again, again and again. Finally he leaned forward and whispered (first words since the "hey, mate, over here") over my shoulder into my ear, his breath and tongue tickling my ear lobe "I'm gonna blow". Not where he was gonna blow, just that he was. And I had no choice but to take it. Not that I wanted anything else! But he held me fixed so I couldn't move one hand on my side, the other on my shoulder, pressing me against the hand rail. And he slid his cock in and out, short strokes, really, really rapidly making lots of friction on my ass then held it not all the way in, but almost out .... so just the head was inside me ... and I felt him blow. 3, then 4, then 5, then 6 scalding hot jets of his jism hitting my gut cavity where it'd been fucked tender. insanely awesome. I reckon we stayed like that, not moving, for maybe three of four minutes. Neither of us wanted to break the spell. Then all of a sudden there was the sound of a door opening a few flights of stairs above and footsteps. We pulled apart and pulled out pants up and quickly exited through the fire door, still doing our pants back up. Worse, there was a delivery man in the foyer, looking at us suprised, but kind of laughing at us pulling our clothes straight. He asked us where something was - we had no idea - when the door opened behind us and some dude came out. We left him to deal with the delivery guy and we scurried out of the building.

A cab was slowing on the street outside and I hailed it, hoping I could get the sexy fucker to come home with me. He watched me and I jerked my head to the cab but he shook his head. I was about to say something like "fuck that was hot, how can I see you again?" but again he shook his head wanting me to stay quiet and he nodded toward the cab, a "go on, get in" kind of look. So I did and he turned and started sauntering up the street.

I sat there re-living it in the cab all the way home... as his cum started dripping into my jocks. I even toyed with the idea of asking the cabby in for a quicky, but although he was do-able he wasnt that hot and nothing else was gonna match the hot fucker in the stair well. Not even close.

Hottest reply in this thread yet, and thats saying something.

well today i got a text from my local married buddy who loves my hard raw cock.... i went over to his house and went and got into the bed that he shares with his wife... mid way through me pounding his tight warm hole while hes panting, moaning and begging for my load in him, the phone rings (its his wife) she asked what he was doing to be so out of breath and that she was coming home from work..

as you can imagine i didnt get to load his ass today as i had to make a sudden exit..... Next time!!!

pig hasn't cum since last sunday, i gave a stranger,Sir, from RT, directions to my house, sir found pig in a dark bedroom in blindfold & jockstrap with a belt on the floor next to it. Sir used the belt to restrain its arms, & fuck it bloody, with his 00PA. so hot mixing my poz blood with his poz cum 2X. Sir kinda grossed out when he saw the bloody jock & sheets, butt i loved it. meat may be out of play commission for a while...LOL

bf was a bit drunk last night and was sound asleep so I decided to sneak out of the house and drive to late night bar. It was 1:00am when I got there, but the place was very busy as they have an outside play area. I slowly got nicely buzzed and sucked a few big dicks. I also fucked a college age guy, but I did not want to cum yet as I needed to get fucked. However, no one was in the fucking mood, so I decided to leave and head over to a downtown bookstore. Store was pretty busy for 3:00am with a nice selection of guys.

I was just passing a booth when the door opened and two hot guys walked out. One was heading out, but the other guy stayed put and I headed into the boot with him. He was a hot bear like guy with plenty of tats and piercings. I was quickly on my knees sucking his dick, which was 6" but really thick. After a few minutes and lots of poppers, he sensed I was ready to be fucked. He just pulled me up, bent me over and shoved right in. He had me in a few positions and asked me if I was clean. I said I was and he said he was too. However, I saw the edge of his bio hazard tat and I just bent over and smiled. He then starting to fuck faster and before I knew it, he was breeding my ass. He pulled out and then pushed back in a few times, trying to ensure I had all his load in my guts. He also shoved three fingers in for good measure.

After catching my breath for a couple of minutes, I found this cute hispanic guy and was soon on my knees blowing him. He did not last long and started to cum in my mouth with his big load. I did not swallow, but offered it back to him when I stood up. However, he did not swallow, but spit it in his hand and lubed my ass with it. He then turned me around and pushed his still hard dick into me. He lasted a little longer this time, but pulled out slightly when he came and then pushed his cum into my ass with his fingers. I did not think he was poz, but he was roughing up my ass like he just dumped a dirty load in it.

After taking a third load from a sketchy black guy, I decided to call it quits and head home. Bf was still sleeping and had no idea I had been out to collect three loads. He would freak if he knew (he is ultra safe and very vanilla).