Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Wednesday morning I bred a 21 year old. Used his cum as lube to finish off fucking him... he asked me to pull out and spray on his stomach - but that wasn't going to happen, and after a few more minutes of fucking him i sprayed a huge load into his ass. I then fucked him the same way later that morning - with my seed going in his ass where it belongs.

This happened 2 days ago. I went to a leather bar to take some raw cock but it was kinda quiet. Met one guy there with a nice big 8 inch cock, about 2-3 inches wide. He fucked me in the sling and another guy joined in. Other guy dumped his load in my ass. Big cock guy and I left and went to the local bath house so he could get other guys to fucked and breed me while he watches. Had 3 more guys dump their loads in me. Once my hole was gaping and dripping with cum, he fucked my throat for about 20 minutes making me gag and getting my face covered in spit. I got on all fours and without any additional lubed he rammed his cock in me all the way and told me to start begging for his load, which I gladly did. He pounded my hole for another 30 minutes and then pinned me down and shot his load in my pussy boy hole! Was so hot.

Last night. Was contacted by a couple who I hadn't seen for a while. They were in town for the night. Average but nice cocks. #1 has a 6" uncut cock and #2 a 7" cut cock. Was horny as fuck so already had a boner when they arrived. Got us drinks and we chatted a bit. #2 started to knead my boner. Moved to the bedroom. #2 started to eat my ass while #1 fed me his cock to suck. #1 is not that big but it's a fat one. Sucked him while his friend lubed me up and shoved it in. Got all poppered up. Man, that guy can fuck! #1 held off a few times so he wouldn't cum but encouraged his partner to fuck my ass. He did. All the while my head was spinning because of the poppers. Came after about 15 minutes and planted a load in me. They then switched places. I sucked #2's cock while #1 started fucking me. Took him only 5 minutes or so to unload. Got us new drinks, sniffed poppers and chatted again before round two. Same pattern but it took longer for them to cum. Nevertheless, four loads and the promise they would be back in a few weeks. I love spitroasts. Fill me up at both sides! Woke up with a headache though. Had never used that brand of poppers before.

This morning at 24 hour Fitness in the sauna. He was an older dude who I saw watching me so I gave him a wink and he followed me. At first he put on a condom... I looked at him and smiled and yanked that fucking thing off and told him that NOW he could fuck me. It felt like he came forever because he just kept going and going and moaning.

This morning at 24 hour Fitness in the sauna. He was an older dude who I saw watching me so I gave him a wink and he followed me. At first he put on a condom... I looked at him and smiled and yanked that fucking thing off and told him that NOW he could fuck me. It felt like he came forever because he just kept going and going and moaning.

Good job! Keep up the good work! The next time you see him, go up to him and thank him for CUMMING in you. Tell him you'd like a repeat and that you'd like to take care of his friends. Keep the door open for future deposits!

Thanks dude! Absolutely! I LOVE being the bottom for a group of guys! Put me on a fuck bench and go at it. I have had some really NASTY, RAUNCHY and PERVERTED times in a group... still makes me hard thinking about those times. I am definitely going to look out for this guy again. I will bend over for anyone at anytime.

Wasn't looking for sex today. Had my fair share in the past few weeks (unusual for me). And actually thought to give my ass a rest. But logged on in Gayromeo, Gayroyal and Bearwww as I usually do to chat with my global chat buddies. Got a hit on Gayromeo by a 22 yo. Said he was into fucking daddies. Had my doubt as he only had a pic of his cock in his profile. Nice cock, but I do usually require a face pic. In a darkroom or a club I don't really care but in a 1-1 I need some sort of chemistry. Nevertheless became horny thinking about a 22 yo fucking me. Chatted a while with him. Said he was from Poland, working in construction in NL but in between jobs now due to the crisis.

Decided to invite the guy over anyway. Cleaned and waited. Average "boy-next-door" but with a raging hard-on in his jeans. Turns out the guy is a fucking machine. Kept going on and on to the point I had to ask him to add lube because my ass was getting raw. I already jizzed the couch at that time because of him pounding my ass. He did, went on for another 15 minutes, then grunted and shove it in deep shooting a big load in me. Pulled up his jeans and said "Thanks. See you again Daddy". And just left. Fuck, I want this boy back for another round!

Yesterday- Darlaston Sauna UK. Busy day, enjoyed the gloryhole booths for a while (3 holes to choose from on each wall) took about 6 loads orally. Took two cocks analy no loads though.

Got an ass load in the steam room from a thick cocked hairy turkish daddy type.sucked two guys off, one load orally.

I followed slipitupme's (poster on here) advice recommendations, i did the dungeon dark room. Hours later i had taken 4 loads in the sling.

A further 8 loads bent over the fuck bench poppered up, cocks pushed in my face 3 loads, it was all anonymous, i'm gonna try and get there on a Wednesday busier day.

Polish boy kept his promise. Came by today and brought a buddy. Guy in his 40s. Not a very handsome guy, but showed a big bulge in his jeans. Wanted to suck him but he refused. Just sat there stroking his meat when Boy went to work. No foreplay, Boy just lubed me and him up and shoved it in. Started slamming my ass. Like the first time he kept going on and on. Finally came, pulled out and his buddy took his place. He only took a few minutes to dump his load. Thick mushroom head. Felt great. Never uttered a word. Pulled out, put on his clothes and left. Polish boy at least had the courtesy to give me a kiss and say goodbye before he left. Said he would be back. Love to have him over again but he can leave his buddy at home.

Last Saturday evening while the bf was gone for the night..my regular big dick italian breeder came over..he's 5'8,avg bld,over 8inches real thick,in his 40s..he always fucks me anon scene..me on all4 waiting..anyway..I wasn't sure if the bf was coming home that night so I told him he could fuck me for 30mins or so..after he was done he dumped 10 LOADS up my fuckhole..in actually about 20mins..he averages 10 loads pumped in my ass..and never has to pull out..1st top I ever had who could do this..the closest to that was 3loads..from other tops..and earlier last week I had 3 other guys..so it was a great week..