Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I went to Hawks yesterday - got 4 poz loads in my ass then drove to a fb's house and got a 5th load pumped into me. My ass is still humming. I did a lot of topping at Hawks too, but only bred one guy - who did not take well to the impromptu piss enema I gave him.

I went to Hawks yesterday - got 4 poz loads in my ass then drove to a fb's house and got a 5th load pumped into me. My ass is still humming. I did a lot of topping at Hawks too, but only bred one guy - who did not take well to the impromptu piss enema I gave him.

I can't wait to take your load stud and you can sure finish it off with a piss enema...

The last load I took was right after Christmas while home on break. I met a guy off of adam4adam in DC, who I had seen on grindr before. After I asked if he was neg/clean he asked if I'd let him breed me, and I did. It was so intense and I felt like a huge slut driving home with him cum in my ass!

also is there an appropriate forum to introduce myself in?

Over the last week: we were meant to be having a play party and as it got closer and closer to time, there were more and more bad weather reports and guys texting to say they couldn't get there. Eventually just me and him. He came right in my guts and sprayed the rest over my balls. After a break I fucked him, but he got nervous, not trusting my u/d V/L so I only left a little up there, before he sat down and spread it all over my dick. And what do bad boys get who won't take it up their arses? A lovely grey 'tache and beard streaked everywhere with cum...

Last night I went to Vault 139 sex club/bar in London again for naked Thursdays. The crowd this week was just as large as last week. I even recognized a couple faces from the prior week. I guess there are some regulars who attend this night.

There were a wide range of guys leaning more towards the inshape 20-30yo hung studs. I did notice that there seemed to be less action than last week but that could have just been my perception.

After I stripped off my clothes and got a drink, I walked around to see what was available that evening. Lots of hot guys. Mostly looking and a lot of oral action but not too much bareback fucking. Finally, I found a hung 40 something year old stud. He had a big 9 inch uncut cock. I jerked it off before going down on him with my mouth. I eventually deepthroat his huge cock and fuck it in and out of my throat. I got it nice and slick and bent over and told him to fuck me. He shoved his big raw uncut meat inside my ass and pounded me in a corner for a good 10 minutes before speeding up his pace and blasting his fat load deep inside my ass.

After my breeding, I went to the bathroom to clean up then cruised around some more. I wandered over to the dark room where I saw a decent looking 30yo bottom walk in the room and bend over. His ass was nice and slick with seed already. I spit on my hard cock and slid inside him. I pounded his hole in the dark room and a crowd gathered outside to watch me pound his raw ass. After a few minutes I tell him to get ready to take my load and jam my cock to the hilt as I flood his ass with my seed.

After cleaning myself up after the seeding, I walked around some more. I almost fucked another dude but he insisted on a rubber and I guess that kind of put the nail in my evening so I got dressed and headed back home.

Just got back from an A4A hookup. His profile said he was Poz, but the pic obviously was a couple of years old because when I got there he was super emaciated and having some trouble walking. We didn't waste any time for him to shove his dick in my ass and start pounding away. He was sweating profusely with it dripping off him onto my face like a slow leak on a faucet. He came hard and deep and held his dick in me for about 5 minutes while he recovered his breath. I thanked him for his load and left.

Went to the backroom at a local bar...got fucked 4 times and 3 loads were shot in my ass...then, a fb asked me if he could felch out the loads....he did - he has an incredible mouth and tongue that he used very well on my ass....great night!

Just met a guy on Scruff. He wanted to do an anon scene. He came to my hotel and just came in, fucked, and left. Didn't see his face except for his pic on Scruff. Though, now I've found his profile here and on bbrts. I've done anon in public places -- getting fucked through a glory hole or in a backroom, but never in my room. Just kept my face in the pillow while he used my ass and left.

Now I want more!

We just had a guy from CC philly stop by for a breeding. Very nice guy (chatty) and nice bod. Super tight hole which made it a bit uncomfortable for me since I need a looser hole for play. He got sitroasted and took two loads. A nice way to spend a cold, snowy afternoon.

This morning I gave up my hole for a few hours for this power top who needed to fuck hole and cum multiple times. Took five loads from his massive nine inch bone delivered deep inside on my belly, doggy style, on my side, with my legs over my head, however he wanted. After the fifth fuck where he made me beg for his seed filling my ass, I was really hurting and needed him to stop, but he wouldn't, just started pounding me harder with his whole shaft every time this time, I guess to let me know that the fuck was really about his cock. So I just laid under him as he raped my hole enough to shoot two more wads in my gaping ass when he was ready. Then he pulled out all the way and even though it hurt I wanted his cock back. He got dressed quickly and left. He left so much cum in me I could smell it all day.

I really should post more. I love reading about you dirty fuck pigs, I swear just reading these threads has solidified my all Bareback choice. Wont even fuck a guy with a condom or take wrapped cock anymore.

Anyway,

Fucked this guy last November, a raw neg pig, talked with him earlier this week and he came by for a hot load. He found out he's poz on 12/23/12, talk about a Christmas "gift". His hole was so tight, he just walked in, bent over and took it all balls deep with just spit, I didn't last long, I was so turned on to be in another poz hole. When he came in November, he had already taken 2 loads beforehand... I like to think my fat had tore him a little and worked it in, to really take hold.

I was out with one of my buds last night at a sex club. We don't play together so he did not know I liked getting fucked raw, that was until last night. I was being fucked by a hot black guy with the door open to the room. He seemed shocked that I was being fucked raw and especially when the guy dumped his load in my ass.

After cleaning up, we sat down and he wanted to know everything about being fucked raw. It turns out he had never been fucked raw. We split for a while then I bumped into him again in the video room where he was watching a bareback video featuring a black guy fucking a white guy. After the scene had ended, he said he wanted to try that. I asked him what in particular, and he replied "all of it".

I told him to go back to his room and I would find a guy to fuck him. Well, I did not have to look far as the guy bumped into me in the steam room. He grabbed my ass and said he wanted to fuck me. I explained what my bud was looking for, so he told me to lead the way.

So this guy was at least 6 inches taller than my 5'10" and was very well built. When we got to my buds room, he wasted no time in forcing my bud onto his stomach and started to play with his ass. I constantly fed maximum impact to my bud and in no time he was taking his first raw dick. The black guy did take his time sliding his 8.5" into my buds ass, but once he was to it, he started plowing pretty quickly. After about 10 minutes, my bud said he had had enough. However, the black guy took the opportunity to lay on top of my bud to ensure he did not move. After sniffing the poppers some, his objections faded and he was back into zone. I could tell the black guy was getting close but my bud did not notice. The fucker just announced he was breeding his ass and my bud just took it without any complaints. The guy stayed in my buds ass until they had caught their breath. He then asked if it really was his first raw load. I assured him it was. He then said he was boned again and wanted to breed my bud again. It was then I asked him if he was poz and he just winked at me and laughed. He soon dumped another load in my buds ass and fingured him to make sure the cum stayed in his ass. The black guy soon left and my bud was just laying there in a state of shock. This soon vanished though as he later told me he took another 3 raw loads in his ass and he felt free We shall see how happy he is in a few weeks when he gets the fuck flu.

• Upvote 1