Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Was at a local bathhouse tonight that was totally empty except for 2 other bottoms when I walked in. After a couple of hours with no improvement I thought I'd take one last tour of the glory hole alley and then split - and sure enough there was a hard little dagger of a cock poking through one of the holes, throbbing to get milked. I got my mouth around him and within 60 seconds and without a sound from him (a fave) his sperm started flooding my mouth. Just as he was pulling his cock back through the plywood hole I heard a guy behind me say "now suck my cock" so I turned around, got down on my knees, and started chowing down a nice thick one. Maybe 2 minutes in he said "show me your ass" but I wanted to suck some more so while I kept on nursing his tool with my mouth and hand I used my free hand to pull my sweats down over my ass cheeks and it was like "holy shit ... oh my god ..." and he instantly started cumming in my mouth. It was fucking perfect - and I looked up at him (as much of him as I could see in the dim light) and told him so, then before I could stood up, a guy started mounting me from behind - this dude I hadn't even seen walk in just poked his cock in me and started pumping away - long swift strokes from a long, spear-headed shaft. Less than 5 minutes later he started "mmmph"-ing and his cock got hard as marble, then I felt the warmth as he injected his semen into me. So after a couple of hours of no action at all, in about 10 minutes I got three loads inside of me - each in one of my favorite ways. Icing on the cake is that I caught a glimpse of the dude who fucked me as he was leaving - a super cute scruffy boy I've seen at the gym. Now if only every 10 minutes at the bathouse worked that way...

Aside from some oral yesterday, last anal was tuesday.

Tuesday was the Dutch Royal holiday, and I celebrated it with a mate (22) and a guy he introduced (17)

Two beers into the day it turned into a no-holds barred threesome, with me taking both their loads up me, and after that putting my own load deep into the 17yo, whilest sucking my mate. In the next couple of hours more loads were sprayed, but it was too big a mess for me to recall which was whose really. I blame the beer, partially.

Around midnight I walked around short distance to local petrol station (gas station). In a corner a doner kebab kiosk operates to the early hours. A small but steady stream of guys stop here for something to eat on the way home from the clubs. A few taxi drivers stop here between jobs. I walked in to the servo and got a small cigarette lighter - hate for my current lighter to run out mid puff. I then hung around the kebab shop hoping to catch the eye of a horny guy on his way home from the clubs. Not much biting and so walked a little way along road with traffic coming from the city.

I was dressed in hoodie, track pants and cap. Leaning against wall of building I reached under t-shirt to brush nipple. After about 15 minutes noticed one car pull up a bit up the road and turn around. It slowed as it passed by and turned into the next street. I followed. Carefully keeping and eye on where it parked I turned into a nearby lane way. Sexy Italian dude about 28-30 years old followed. I reached into track pants to apply bit of lube to my hole. He detected my energy and walked straight up. After reaching down and feeling my hard cock and ready butt he flipped me around and with little resistance pushed his cock into my butt. It entered easily - the puff earlier helped. He had a hard cock and the fleshy uncut skin moved back and forth over head of his cock with each thrust. After about five minus he blew. We quickly tidied ourselves up and he disappeared back down the lane to his car. Mission accomplished I walked home very satisfied.

Got some mouth babies last Saturday night. His cum tasted good, the watery kind, but good tasting. It was at Slammers in the BJ ramp, he tried to pull away, but I had already gotten the first 2 spasms in my mouth, he pulled away and I was able to get my mouth on his dick head again, then I got some with my had. Wasn't a big load, but decent size.

It had been a while, maybe a few months since I had any, hopefully tomorrow I can get some more mouth babies or ass babies.

"Mouth babies." "Ass babies." Good one pig bottom!

Got some mouth babies last Saturday night. His cum tasted good, the watery kind, but good tasting. It was at Slammers in the BJ ramp, he tried to pull away, but I had already gotten the first 2 spasms in my mouth, he pulled away and I was able to get my mouth on his dick head again, then I got some with my had. Wasn't a big load, but decent size.

It had been a while, maybe a few months since I had any, hopefully tomorrow I can get some more mouth babies or ass babies.

Aside from some oral yesterday' date=' last anal was tuesday.

Tuesday was the Dutch Royal holiday, and I celebrated it with a mate (22) and a guy he introduced (17)

[/quote']

Damn I need to go to Europe again soon.

Woke up this AM and logged on to A4A.. some 30 y/o latino dude with a big dick hit me up and said "want this load".. I answered sure. In 20 mins I was ass up, blindfolded in my dark room with some random dude eating my hole and ramming his huge cock in me. He fucked me a good 5 mins then said "I'm cumming" and rammed it in deep and blasted his seed.. he wiped off slapped my ass and said "next saturday morning OK?" I said sure. He wiped off and left. Look forward to next sat! :) Didn't even ask status or nothing.. find it funny his a4a profile says "safe sex only." LOL.

• Upvote 1

Ahout half an hour ago - the last of 5 loads - plus 2 down my throat. Went to the sauna - naked night - spent most of the time in the dark room - guess i took maybe 8 or 9 cocks, but definitely know that I got 5 loads. Don't know if they were poz or neg - but they were pumped into me - got my hole plugged - wanna keep them as long as i can

I met this guy last night at a local bathhouse. He met me out front and paid for my locker while he got a room. When we got to the room we got situated and I got on my knees and started to suck on his already hard dick. After about 5 minutes of slobbering on it, he turned me around and started to pound my ass. He blasted inside and then started to finger my hole and then put his cummy fingers in my mouth. I then sucked his cock and he ended up fucking and breeding me again. My hole is nice and drippy now.

On the train back from London, busy to start with of people, carriage quite empty later, few people on laptops or sleeping etc., no real interest shown.

However; I took 3 loads in the small train toilet whilst the train was speeding down the track line.

I noted 3 leather Moustached biggish, manly types sat just a few seats in front but facing me, one of the guys could see I was looking at this bulge in his tight jeans from under the table, he kept adjusting his cock on purpose and looking at me, he mentioned it to his buddy's, they were then looking and they were kind of horny hot looking too, I like that rough look.

After a while of backward and forward, I went down the carriage to the WC, looking at the main one from the beginning, he was a real hairy hot fucker, door left open, I was thinking I was going to suck him off; if he took the bait, he did!, he walked in the toilet and it was a tight fit in that cubicle, he got his cock out, nice thick uncut kind of sweaty smelling cock and ordered me to get to work on it!, I obliged, he was bossing me all the time, telling me how good it was, told me to slow down, kept pulling his cock out of my mouth, smacking my face with it.

He told me, never asked that he was going to fuck my ass and I was gonna like it!. I kinda lied and said I had never been fucked before and would it hurt? and that I was a little scared lol. He believed me?? and told me I was gonna enjoy taking dick and that I would always want more and that he was gonna take this cherry LOL.

It was so small in that room, I was facially squashed up against the mirror in the corner, though I could see him, he just spat on his hand and told me to wet my own hole with my spit, I did, he shoved his thick cock right in, I could not get my breath, he fucked me so hard!, hand now across my mouth, I could see his face in the mirror, his veins were popping at his forehead, he called me a slut now and a cock hole for all and he was enjoying being my first Fucker etc. LOL.

He eventually came right up in my ass, deep right up, my mouth ached with the pressure of his hand on my mouth, he made me clean his cock with my aching mouth and told me to stay put.

I sorted myself out and then one of the other guys came in and said you want more cock up that virgin ass? he sat on the bog and had me sitting on his cock and riding him, he was pulling me up and down, hands on my hips till he shot his load in my ass and then pushed me off, just zipped up, no cleaning no word, nothing just left.

The 3rd guy, took his time but then came in, He did not fuck me, just wanted me to rim and suck him, his hairy hole was tasty and hot and sweaty, I like them like that; he then blew his load down my throat, tongued me deeply and left.

It was so hot in that toilet cubicle that I was sweating very much, I tidied up myself went back to my seat, they just all winked and smiled the trip went on longer had a sleep and woke to find a wet cum patch in my 501's. awesome train journey, hope it happens again, I was so lucky.

Went to the bathhouse last night. What seemed like a slow night. Was able to take two load orally by some beautiful cocks. It had been a long time for swallowing loads. I prefer seed in my hole. Later on in the evening was in the laser room watching a bittom get fucked. I bent over in the other side of him. Before I knew i, I was being fucked by the same guy s fucking him. Damn hot!

Guest slobbvers

Earlier this evening had a guy from Adam invite me over to fuck him. I get to his apartment he is lying on his bed in jockstrap ass in the air. I get naked, get on the bed and start eating his ass. Then I spit on my raw cock and slide, easily in. I fuck him for awhile then go back to eating his hole. Then I insert a finger and finger fuck him. I get up to four fingers in his hole. For the next twenty minutes I proceed to do what i want as per instructions. Finally I start fucking in earnest and cum deep inside him.

Was horny last night. Hadn't had sex since I came back from sunny Gran Canaria a week ago. Went to the only sleazy gay bar in town. Had cleaned and lubed up before I went there. Came in, ordered a beer and wandered straight to the darkroom. Was pitch dark in there. Normally you can see a bit but this time not. I heard there were people in there but couldn't see a thing. Felt around and bumped into a furry guy. Big belly but thick veiny cock. Sank my ass on his cock and started riding him. No questions asked. Unfortunately he already came within 2 minutes just as my ass was getting hungry. He shot his load and left. I moved further into the darkroom and bumped into another guy. He felt skinny with an average cock. He fingered my ass, told me to bend over and fucked me for about 5 minutes before he also came. Pulled out and left too. Didn't hear any sounds so I moved to the gloryhole section. Checked the booths and saw a delicious cock sticking through one of the holes. Sucked him and got him off. Splattered my face and goatee with cum. Was even hornier and went back to the darkroom. There was someone in there. It's a small room. Feeling around I found there were at least two guys there. Started to suck one and then felt the other one fingering my cummy hole. While I was sucking one the other one started fucking me. Shot a load and pulled out. The guy I was sucking didn't cum. Pulled out and left too. I was considering leaving but then felt hands on my legs, then my ass and then on my nipples. Guy told me to bend over. Fucked me for 10 minutes before he came. Pulled out and left. I never saw any of those guys. Went back to the bar (in my jockstrap) and ordered another beer, with the cum still dripping on my legs. Bartender winked and have me his card. Dressed and left. Just texted the bartender. Maybe he's game for later today. Average Joe, but he had a big bulge ;-)

Last night at Slammers FTL, was there for about 30 minutes before I was bent over and bred by 3 guys and the loads keep coming!! Swallowed piss, cum and my hole was full of cum!! About 15 up my cunt and I swallowed at least 10. I also felched some cum out of a fellow cumdump. The guys would pull their cocks out of him and have me clean them off!! Hot night and I was one happy PIG!!! OINK OINK!!!