Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest Pwrfkme06

I went to a adult theater drunk and got naked and bent over on all fours to tell everyone I was open and what I wanted. I lost count at 30 guys and even passed out at one point.

Got fucked and bred late last night by a young black dude with about 7.5 inches...smaller than I usually go for but he was persistent and I really wanted a load in my cunt before going to bed.

THEN this morning I invited over a HOT older (about 44) super muscled poz black top with 9 thick inches...much more my speed. He was super aggressive and as I sucked his enormous cock he kept calling me a slut and a pig and a whore which drove me crazy. Then he slammed into my pussy in one swift motion and pounded for about 20 minutes before blowing a massive load in my hole. He pulled out and I spun around like a good little slut to clean off his cum-covered cock fresh from my ass. When he left I pushed his massive load all into my hand, eating some of it and using the rest for lube as I jacked off and shot one of the biggest loads ever. Feel like such a happy little cumwhore now.

Last night in Bearweek P Town, found a big muscle bear who dragged me drunk back to his room...he took turns with his room mate pounding my ass for a good two hours till they both unloaded in me...after I drank his piss and went on my merry way...

It was Friday. I left work early to meet up with a guy i have been chatting online on bearwww for a while. He is from Long Beach. I met up with him at his hotel. As soon as we got in i pretty much slammed him against the door and started kissing and taking his clothes off. We never talked about rubber, barebacking or anything. I ended up lubing his hole whole with my spit and rammed his ass right there against the door. I emptied my jeez twice in him while he came i think once while i was fucking him. After i was drained i put my clothes back on, gave him a big hug and left with just the word "hot". Trust me, it was. He texted me today saying he wants to come back in town next weekend and wants to be my rag doll. Hhmmm.. Now that i never considered lol

29yo divorced guy with 19cm thick dick. he said he had fucked a guy only once. his cock was literally hot. something I have never experienced before. after short sucking he wanted to fuck me. I said we should use some lube. So I lubed his dick and sat on it slowly. It wasn't easy because the size was amazing. finally I managed to get it in my ass and rode his dick for a while. Than he fucked me doggy-style and later pushed me on the bed and fucked me from behind. Then he shot his load in my ass. You can see the results of his work in my latest photos in my galery ;)

Hi Indie, I'll be back in Riga last week of October. Should we give it a new try?

Just did the walk of shame through this guys apartment.

Messaged me on Grindr to come over, got to his place and no one else home. Started making out, and roommate came home with some friends. A drunk friend of his burst into his room, turned the lights on and then she screamed when she realized I was on him buck naked in bed. LOL! She ran out the room closing door and hitting lights. After a while, it sounded like everyone went to bed, we continued fucking. Dropped my load in him, and before he passed out I decided it was time to go. As I left, I walked through the living room and his friends were actually still up, said hi to me while he stayed in his room. Think everyone there had a bit too much to drink last night.

Funniest shit ever!

last night at the local park. started off by sucking a tall chubby guy with a medium sized but really fat cock. he wasted no time shoving his hand down my trackies fingering my hole. after about 2 minutes he turned me around, bent me over and just shoved his cock in to the hilt with just a little spit as lube - fuck yeah. We quickly drew an audience and I was busy sucking any cock presented to me while he plowed my hole. After a couple of minutes he pulled out inviting the other guys to take turns on my hole. Shortly afterwards got the first load up my arse and apparently quite a few of the guys were into sloppy seconds for as soon as he pulled out he was replaced by the next guy. So for the next 30 minutes or so I was fucked by 6 guys taking turns, 5 of them eventually loading me up. Needed to shoot my load now so I bent over one of my fuckers who's hole I had been fingering while he fucked me only to find it nice and sloppy. Didn't take long for me to blast my load inside him.

ast night at the local park. started off by sucking a tall chubby guy with a medium sized but really fat cock. he wasted no time shoving his hand down my trackies fingering my hole. after about 2 minutes he turned me around, bent me over and just shoved his cock in to the hilt with just a little spit as lube - fuck yeah. We quickly drew an audience and I was busy sucking any cock presented to me while he plowed my hole. After a couple of minutes he pulled out inviting the other guys to take turns on my hole. Shortly afterwards got the first load up my arse and apparently quite a few of the guys were into sloppy seconds for as soon as he pulled out he was replaced by the next guy. So for the next 30 minutes or so I was fucked by 6 guys taking turns, 5 of them eventually loading me up. Needed to shoot my load now so I bent over one of my fuckers who's hole I had been fingering while he fucked me only to find it nice and sloppy. Didn't take long for me to blast my load inside him.

Hot way to get loaded up, i've done this stuff a couple of times & it's always horny when other guys join in for sloppy seconds.

Meet up with a flight attendant in town for annual training. Took 3 massive loads from his 8.5uc cock. Awesome rimmer too. He pounded the hell out of my hole. Held the load in all during work last night until this afternoon.

I'll have my ass pounded in Gran Canaria in october

I am sure there will be many takers! The place caters to vanilla guys to outright filth :-)

Try to get a Spanish guy (or more) from Las Palmas coming south for the weekend. They usually don't bother with condoms.