Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Neighbor buddy that I have fooled around with a couple times, but never fucked was online yesterday morning.  He had a buddy over and they had been having fun all night.  He invited me over and they took turns sucking my cock and riding it.  My buddy was riding my cock when I felt my load building.  Rolled him onto his belly and pounded him hard.  Wispered in his ear as I blew my load deep.  Pulled out and other guy cleaned my cock for me.  Had to run, so got dressed and headed out or it would have been a long day of fucking and breeding both of them.

Edited by WolfinSheepsClothing

Well finally!! 

After years of bare slipping up me and not letting them fuck me, today I took my first load/s. I met 2 guys on squirt. After ages talking I went over to their house. I was wasted when I got to them? With poppers we all started, making out before you knew it, one was behind me teasing my hole while I sucked the other one. They flipped between them. After a little break, we hit the poppers again and he started probing my hole deeper till my ass swallowed the lot. He fucked me for a bit then they changed positions. He was bigger, and a few bangs against my prostate and I came.

After another little break I was on my knees again. The smaller cocked  guy started fucking me again with fury, when he was about to shoot he pulled out and shot on my crack, which did piss me off. As it was running down my crack, the other big guy took his place, scooped the dripping cum and shoved his cock in and he began banging me like crazy. He began to cum while he was banging me hard I could feel his thrusts in my stomach, i mean hard. When he shot he was deep inside. Amazing, not one guy but two guys cum.

I waited such a long time to find the courage. It's like the first time you shoot when you are a kid, that momentous.

• Upvote 8

I hit up this black TS on craigslist, she was looking to get her 10" clit sucked so I emailed her. After the typical back and forth I headed to her place, she was in a nightgown her dick barely in her panties. She had me get on my knees and beg for it before she dropped her panties. She slapped me with it before turning around and telling me to eat her ass. After a few minutes of me deep tounging her she let me suck it. I could only get a little over half down my throat before gagging, I wasn't expecting her to be 10" since I've fallen for that before and been lied to.

She asked if my ass could take more than my mouth and I said i think so, she told me to bend over and she got some lube. she started slow and started to open me up, i hadn't had a hung dick in a very long time. I kept trying to relax and she was slowly sliding in more, I felt like i couldnt take any more and she said 'halfway there' I thought she was joking, but it took a few minutes more before she could start pumping away. She loved how tight i was and started to get aggressive trying to shove an inch more in me with every push, she wanted me to take it all but I couldnt,she was really forcing it as she got closer, it was hurting but I still was enjoying it. Her moaning was getting louder and she asked if i wanted her load. I said fuck yea and she started to give me slow deep strokes, she pulled out and told me to turn around and open my mouth, she shoved the head in my mouth just as she started to cum. She kept saying to swallow it so I waited til it was all in my mouth and swallowed it.

After that I sucked the last few drops out and cleaned up her cock. I let her know next time I'd try harder to take every inch, She made sure to store my number and let me know she was free this weekend.

• Upvote 2

From BBRTS tonite.  In a real kunt mood to get loaded the last one just left.  In Beverly hills, door open, my ass is up in the air wearing a jockstrap.  I get so fuckin horned hearing the door open, the approach and heat, hearing the pants drop, that first feel of my twitching hungry ass.  He slid a finger straight up hitting me hard.  The guy fucked me and came quick.  Stayed and we played around and he filled me with a second load.  Anonymous but I think I will feel that hot meat in e again soon....  

• Upvote 1

This past Thursday, told partner I wanted some sex over weekend (for me, that means me getting fucked). Our straight friend came to the door about 2 seconds later, for coffee. Partner had me suck them both off, so two loads for breakfast. Pissed at bf right now since I never did get sex over the weekend, and my hole is very hungry right now, needs some filling.

• Upvote 1

Sunday, a married bud brought a friend over to fuck me. We 3 have done this once. While one fucked me raw, the other waited. They both came in me but, halfway through the session, a Nigerian frat FWB showed up to also fill me with cum. I had him wait in another room until I was finished with the first two. The frat's dick is very thick. I love the way it hurts just a little ;) 

After I was done with all 3 of those dudes, I went to a Puerto Rican fuck buddy's place to fuck a load into him and swallow his cum. Nice day. I'm graycl0uds on kik ;)

3-ish loads.  Stopped by a gloryhole after work, just got home.  blew two dicks fast and sloppy through the hole, no clue what they were attached to, but both soaked my mouth.  tasted some cooling cum someone shot on the wall and floor (hence the -ish  LOL).  then jumped in a booth with a sexy tall guy with a fattie, but he made me suck him with a condom on (this ever happen to anyone else?).  but... after he came he took the condom off, threw it in the garbage can and left.  i stayed, and damn if i didn't pull that gooey little fucker out of the trash can and suck all the sperm out of it.

• Upvote 1

Met a top of grindr

Was to be condom sex but i was horny and needing fucked

Went to his place, nice built bloke ok looking , we snogged in the hall and he pushed me down to the floor and i pulled out his cock and started sucking.....real nice 6incher....went from there to the lounge and stripped to my jock...had prelubed.

he got condom out and i got down on my hands and knees and got my poppers out to really enjoy the fuck

started sniffing and he borrowed them as well as he slide his bare cock up and down my butt crack and driving me crazy and the poppers had him horned.

Well sliding up and down my butt crack his knob caught on my lubed hole and rammed right in.

He was sniffing poppers and i dont think he noticed at first but i was moaning like a bitch in heat and he was groan

got the poppers back and he then realised he was in bare and i quote " fuck mate im in you raw ".......i just groand and told him to fuck me.

Got a load out of him then he rushed off all guilty but got the load.

• Upvote 2

Business traveler hit me up about taking his loads (on bbrts).  I said fuck yeah, profile said he was poz and his pics looked good.  I cleaned up and headed over.  We hit the poppers, made out and he was sucking my pierced nips like crazy! We 69'd and he ate my ass.  Then I rode his cock and got the first poz load.  He asked if I was poz and I said no, neg.  He said that it was HOT and he wanted more.  He turned me over onto my back and he started to pump me some more and gave me load number 2.  I was still horny and asked if he could give me more, he said he'd try.  Well a couple minutes later he added # 3.  He then jerked me off and I left.  It was pretty hot, he wants more already.  Well another guy hits me up on bbrts, HOT muscle guy, vers.  He asked what I was doing and I told him about my 3 poz loads from the same guy and he begged me to come over bc he loves to eat loads out of ass and then add his.  Well I said sure, I headed over and he's fucking hot, just my type.  Hairy, shaved head, beard and nice body.  We made out immediately when I was in his place.  He leads me to the bedroom, strips me down and himself and he throws me on the bed, puts my legs in the air and proceeds to eat my ass like it's his last meal.  It was fucking amazing!  He then comes up for air and makes out with me (a first for me having a guy eat loads out of my ass then feed them to me) and it was fucking HOT.  He goes back for more ass, then stops and then slams his thick 7.5" cock in my hole and then starts to fuck, he pulls out and eats me more and then we're both hitting the poppers and he keeps fucking me and finally unloads!  It was fucking great.  Then we make out more and I can't get enough!  He tastes wonderful.  I get dressed and now I'm home and about to jerk off thinking about him and my taste on his face/beard.

• Upvote 3

I checked out a cruising spot nearby. I had heard about it but hadn't gotten decent directions until recently. The trail headed off the road. I saw a guy in a dark sweatshirt standing in the woods nearby but decided to check the area out first. The trail went pretty much straight in a section of woods between two highways. On this gray drizzly day I wasn't expecting much action. I saw some lesser used trails to the sides. The main trail ended at a clearing with no one around there so I checked out the trail to the left. It went up to a ridge top, no one there so I went back down and checked out the first trail to the downhill side. I followed it around and found an old foundation with a chimney. The chimney had a small concrete sided room at the bottom of it. I hung out a bit and looked around on the ground. There were a few used condoms there, I picked them up to inspect them. They were empty of cum for obvious reasons, the tips had been cut. It was a dreary cool day, still no one around so I explored some more, The trail dead ended so I headed back towards the chimney.

Just as I got back to the chimney a real fem tall red haired guy dressed in all red approached. I walked towards the concrete structure and started a conversation, he followed and joined me next to the chimney. I mentioned it was my first time there and how it looked like a great place to have fun. That was all the cue he needed. My pants were soon down to my knees with me leaning up against the concrete wall with Mr. Red prepping my hole with his tongue. I moaned and started begging him to give me what I deserve. He rammed his long slender cock deep into me and showed no mercy. I heard another voice urging him on, the guy in the dark sweatshirt had found us. They talked as if they knew each other. Mr. Red began panting and telling me he was going to breed me as the dark sweatshirt guy urged him on. I felt the pulse of his raw cock spewing deep in my ass and everything go slippery. He held a tight grip on my hips and then pulled out and backed away. He told the guy in the sweatshirt, " go for it, give him your bug too."

Mr. Red composed himself and walked away as this huskier shorter cocked guy mounted me. He was a bit of a troll but I was in a horned up slutty mood so I didn't care. I could hear the splat and squirt of the cum in my ass being pushed in and pulled out. This guy got real excited and was mumbling something about poz and blew his load quick. He pulled out and rushed away even quicker then the first guy. I reached back and scooped up what I could of the loads dripping out of me and licked my hand clean. The drizzle began to change to rain, I pulled up my pants, with my ass satisfied and started walking back to my car.

• Upvote 4

Just sent off BF for him to go home for Thanksgiving. On drive home got a text from a daddy I've been fucking around with for a few months. Stopped by his place on the way home. A friend of his was also there...much older but with a big dick. Got fucked by my daddy while I sucked older guy to hardness. After daddy loaded me switched places and I cleaned his dick while older guy fucked me. He fucked me for quite a while and then told me to ride him so I did and he came up me that way. Then he sucked me off till I came. I think oldest guy I've had fuck me. While he wasn't hot or what I usually go for...he really knew what he was doing. :)

• Upvote 7