Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Hosted two different fuck buddies. One is an aging ginger frat boy (but still under 30). Came by at lunch. Unzipped, bred me and then had me clean his cock off. Split. Whole thing took less than 15 min. Kept his load in me until after work. Then my other fuck buddy came by. 24 yo hairy cub. His cock is really thick but only 6"long.  Added his load. 

I was off three days this week starting Wednesday. I knew there would be people in town for Thanksgiving. I had plans on Thanksgiving day but i wanted to utilize my other two days off and wanted see how many ass i can breed. Kinda started slow. On Wednesdday, i was on growlr and saw this hot guy that was close to 6 miles from me. I sent him a note. In about 15 minutes i get a message with Hi back and unlocked pics. That always means they are readdy to play. I unlocked mine. As soon i looked at his pictures i was in. I had to have it. We chatted for about half an hour and i finally said i wanna fuck. He sent me the info of the hotel he was staying. I was i the door in 10 minutes and at his door withing 15. He let me in and i liked what i saw. I dove right in and started kissing his thick lips. He was covered with red fur with delicious pink nipples. i stripped him down to everything but his underwear. i was afraid i would cum if i saw him cmpletely naked. I pushed him on the bed and i stripped myself comppletely at this point. I climbed on the bed and took my hard cock and went straight for his mouth. He sucked me in all the way in his troat. I was in heaven. I started slammming his throat without any hesitation. IHe was one of the best deep throater i have come acrooss in a long time. I just went to town. I lifeted his head a little by hand holding his head from his behind. I was just giving him few seconds to breath when i was pulling out and them slammed it all the way until his nose hit my body.

My goal was to breed as many ass as i could. So i really was tryinng to hold it as much as i could. The only thing was that at this point i had no idea if he was a top or a bottom. I was hoping that he would be at least versatile. I finally pulled myself out and told him to get on his knees. He laid on his belly sideways but did not take his underwear off yet. I wasn't sure if i should go for his ass or not. We started french kissing and going at it. He had a chemisty that was great. i slowly started to slide my hands down his underwer and started playing with his buns. They felt awesome. Perfectly round and soft. I slowly strted to play with his hole and started to insert my finger. He felt tight but i it felt great. I finally got up and told him i need that hole. before he could speak i was behind him and dry humping his ass still with his underwer on. As i was trying to pull his underwwear down he put his hands on mine and said, "Sorry, not a bottom". My heart just sank but i just told him it's ok, i just wanna play with his ass. I won't fuck him. I asked him to get on his knees with ass up. He did that. I then slowly pulled his underwear down a little just enugh so that i can put my tongue in that hole. I started with a little blow of my breath and slowly parted his cheeks. I then planted some soft kisses on his sken around his hole and i fel him shiver a little. I did that another few times and then my tongue found the hole. God, he tasted so fucking good. I just kept digging and i could feel him wiggle his ass and moan every time i shoved my tongue in that hole. I was horny as hell and my cock needed relief.

I decided to test my luck. I climbed up on my knee a little to hve a solid balance. Then i started to pull his underwear off again but he reffused to move his legs for me to pull it down. In a way he kinds knew what i was up to but he didn't want to. I was still rimming him to a point that he was still moaning and wiggling his ass. I just said fuck it. I put a finger in his ass and started to finger fuck him. He stopped for few seconds but then started to moan again. I added two more fingers, one at a time. He was moaning like crazy.

I lined my cock right infront of his hole. Spit right on the top of my head. Rubbed it in a little bit all around with my other hand. Then i held onto his waist with my left hand and pulled my fingers from his ass, grabbed my cock with the same fingers i was using to finger him and slowly begaun to enter him. He got stiff and stopped wiggling. I just kept going. I figured if he has not stopped me yet, and i am going to utilize it. I slowly slid into him. He stopped resisting. I was in. Now all i have to do is, hold my position and let him get used to my girth. Something tells me i either just poppped his cherry or he hasn't been fucked in a very long time. As i am holding my position, the elastic waist from his underwear is putting pressure on my balls and i need to do something about it. I deep some small humps and pulled myself completely oout of him. Pulled his underwear up, ripped the back side and again shoved myself in the depth of him. He just weped a little almost sounded painfull but didn't ask me to pull  out. I started to fuck him as if my life was depending on it. I was fucking him hard and he was pushing back. I felt like i died and went to heaven. I was in and i was raw. He ws a top and i broke him. It was like a double wammy. I was trying my best not to cum but i knew i can only hold it for so long. This was probably the best fuck of my life and i can not control it any onger. I gave him some deep hard slams and started to erupt. He felt me getting wider in his ass and he started to pumpp me. He was squeezing the shit out of me as i am trying to explode. It felt fucking good. I dumped maybe a gallon in him. I was drained. I collapped on his back and so did he. I was still in him even though i wasn't that hard any more. He was breathing heavy as if he ran a marathon. I pulled him by his hair had but playfully, pulled his mouth over mine and said, "Thank you". He strted to move his ass again and that made me getting hard again. But i knew that even if i get hard enough i can't fuck him again because i was drained. I really was. I just told him that i have to go. I needed to be somewhere. I slowly pulled myself out of him. His hole was red and wet. I saw a little thin line of my cum seeping out as soon as my popped out of his hole. I wish i could taken a picture.

Too bad i couldn't see him on Thanksgiving day. But i got to fuck him again earlier in the morning today before he left town. That is a story for another day. Along with 2 other deposits i made today. I am going to see anotherr guy later tonight and i may call it a day. I love the holidays... :)

• Upvote 4

Usually my luck is when I'm free non one else is. After chatting with 2 flakes, I found a top that was available. He is about my age, 5'8" 210 5 inch dick. Not bad looking. I'm not a size queen I just want cum in my ass. So I invite him over. I was also chatting with a neighbor around the corner who I chat with all the time but met once at a party. He said he'd love to fuck my ass with a load in it so I invited him over too. First guy came in and we started to play. Nice furry body and really nice size dick. I sucked it to it's full glory when David knocked on the door. I stopped and let him in. Both men knew each other so things were set. I went back to sucking cock while David got comfortable. After a while I started hitting the poppers and the first guy was ready. He slipped into my waiting hole nicely and fucked me good depositing a nice large load. David was excited. His dick is much bigger at least 8 inches and thick. He brought enough jlube for an elephant but I did'nt care. Once he got me lubed up he started to fuck me. That big dick slid right in. He started to fuck me and it felt like heaven. He put my in several positions for sure and must have fucked me for a half hour before depositing a nice load in me. I"m sure I'll have both those guys back for another round.

• Upvote 3

Just collected two loads of one of my fuck buddies, one load fresh shot deep in my cunt around second sphincter and other load - he collected yesterday and used as lube :)

We didnt fucked in a while but yesterday has some chat about our sex life and he mentioned he has sex with few poz guys since our last fuck few months ago and he didn't tested :) im still keeping those two loads in my cunt, dont want to lose even one drop ;)

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

I was working on my computer tonight when a message popped up on Facebook. A cute young guy I didn't know told me, "you should go check your A4A messages." I went and looked. I had chatted with him before, but he never seemed that interested. He had unlocked his pics and asked if we could fuck. His face pics were cool, but wow! He definitely had a BBC.

I asked my husband if he was up for a threesome (he hasn't been feeling well this weekend). He walked over to my computer to check out the pics. He said he was up for watching me take that big cock as long as I got his load.

I invited him over (apparently he lives just down the street) in half an hour to give us time to shower and me to clean out. He showed up, and we headed to the bathroom. When he undressed, I saw that his cock was easily 8 inches long hanging soft. We all got in bed. My husband and I took turns working his nipples and sucking his cock which soon grew to over 9 inches and thicker than a beer can. I couldn't get it all the way in my mouth. 

I flipped over on my belly while my husband lubed up my hole and his cock. He eased in slowly enough for me to adjust. Then he began to fuck hard. He moved me into several positions fucking me deep in each one until he shot in my hole. He wants to make this a regular thing; I hope that happens. 

So for the most part I go to bathhouses to "relieve my loads".  I tried hooking up online but with my limited available amount of time to play, it works out better this way.  I usually go to suck cock and get sucked.  When I cum my standard operating procedure is to shower and go.  I don't stick around.  So i try to delay this as much as possible.  So on Tuesday afternoon, I went to the 1350 in Wilmington, CA (near Long Beach).  I must have been chosen the designated cocksucker for the day.  

At first i went into the dry sauna and sucked a great load out of him.  Then next i went to the gloryhole booths and found another load from a gorgeous thick cock.  This gloryhole was where i was in a bullpen of cocksuckers standing up sucking the cocks in front of us.  It wasn't that busy so I could concentrate on this gorgeous thick hung cock in front of me.  I stayed on that cock for a very long time and was rewarded nicely.  

Finally I cruised the basement with all the rooms and found a guy lying on his back.  I walked in and sucked him and reward number 3.  I had a great time in that short duration that I was there.

Finally I went in the steam room where I got sucked off and left.

• Upvote 2

Organised an anon blow and go on the way home from work.

Blindfolded he sucked me till I was rock hard and I came over his hole. I then proceeded to finger every last drop in. He said he got 3 loads that night to mix in with my hot load.

• Upvote 2

Last night......I took an 8 inch Latino cock while I was bent over on the counter of his kitchen. I was standing with one leg on a bar stool and he was behind me. He pounded my ass for 20 min in that position. 

I met the same Latino guy for a quickie today. He slipped his huge raw brown cock inside me....he pounded me on his sofa and came twice once in my mouth and another time on my chest

• Upvote 3

I didn't get any loads tonight, but did have a raw 3 way. Got fucked for about 35m by the 24 years old whte boy w/ about 7" and thick, and the older guy just had me blow him till he came on my face. Then the top fucked the guy i blew till he came. 

• Upvote 1

I spent a few days visiting family in Missouri for Thanksgiving. While there, I re-connected with a cute mid-20s twink-ish kid who has been trying to meet up for a long time, but our schedules never seem to work. This time, on my way out of town, we made it work so that I could stop by his house for some fun.

He was just as advertised: Total twink (usually not my type, but he's incredibly cute), tanned, lean body, ear piercings, streaked hair. All the times we'd talked, I got the impression that he was a bottom, but he sounded open to bb, which was fine to me.

Once we started making out and stripping clothes, we ended up in his bedroom -- both of us hard as a baseball bat -- with me on my back, and in no time he was lubing up and fucking me. We never discussed positions, but his dominance over me -- and I'm a pretty masculine guy -- was incredibly hot. He fucked me on my back, then on my side, then on my back again before shooting his load in me. We laid in bed for a few minutes making small talk before I left and hit the road.

I got back home that night still feeling frisky, so I found a top online -- another guy I've talked to for a while but never met with. Late 30s, Hispanic, shorter and muscular, dark complexion. This time the schedule worked out, so he came over, and after I sucked his dick for 3 or 4 minutes, had me on my stomach pounding me while I inhaled poppers. His load -- No. 2 for the day for me -- came in about 5 minutes.

• Upvote 7

got my first load only 5 days ago met a guy in the club back to his . , was drunk and basically didn't even ask if he had a condom . walked home around 6am and felt his load dripping out as i walked . and for all you wondering it tasted awesome nothing like a refreshment on a long walk home. 

Guest bbncguy

Was horny after a road trip, tried Grindr out for the first time today and hooked up with a top. He wanted to bb me but was scared to in the truck, so I decided to suck the load out of him. Pulled over and sucked him, and then he started to jack because he was nervous and just at the right moment, I slid my mouth over the head and got every drop of juice he could pump in my mouth. Really wanted to be fucked, but maybe tomorrow.