Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

One of my regulars, a mexican came by Sunday night for a BJ, asked where my other friend was (we both sucked him last time), I said he ain't free on the weekends. He said he will have to use both of my holes then, since I only had one mouth waiting for him, just like I prefer. Took me to the bed and got straight to fucking until he nutted in me. He must've shot it deep as usually cum starts leaking out after a few hours, I didn't shower to take a potty break from 7pm til the next monrning, never leaked out. Now I got the morning sickness, time to adbot the mission.

This morning around 5am I get a text from a thug talking all this shit and wanting sucked, then he flipped out talked about how he gonna beat my ass and shit, we fault back and fouth like two bitches. He said he was walking past my apartment and sure enough he was, but wouldn't tell him which one I was in. An hour later a regular wanted to visit the GH, so I sucked him off, which I still believe is one of my neighbors... After he left the black guy texted back, so I said get your dick over here, thinking he won't show... he showed! Nice thick 8" I got to deepthroat and play with until I finally jacked his load out all in my mouth. Delicious!!

Going to my parents for the night, hopfully I can get the 28 year old I sucked off a few weeks ago to HMU again.

We on a camping weekend with my partner and friends. The place has some nice amenities and a trail for other activities. My partner and I play together and separately. There is nothing special about the trails just paths in the woods and camping spots near by. I found out that they built a glory hole on the trails. So while mu hubby was playing volleyball, I went exploring. Eventually after see who was on the trail, there was no one so I went the glory hole. There was a old guy there late 50's and a nice uncut cock. I wasn't picky so I approached him and fondle him. It grew to a nice size so I got on my knees and suck him.  It continued to grow and I deep throated him. His moaning said I was doing a good job and my reward was coming soon. He came and I swallow a nice creamy load.

The next evening hubby was not feeling well and he went to bed early. I decided to make a return visit. There was another guy there. Nothing special but I sucked him too. I walked around and there were a few people around so I went back. In the place were 3 people. One was topping the other and the 3rd was sucking the bottom. I watched try to participate but I came too early.

We arrived home and hubby was horny and wanted to fuck. I was read,y so I stripped. My husband is 5' 7" 200 lbs with 7" and a 00 ga pa. I wanted to fuck bad so he plowed me good and dropped a load in me.

I still wanted more so I went online to a4a. I went to my black men of which I have 2 regulars. Neither one of them was free but another one hit me up. He was 6', 169,34 w and had a picture of his dick. He was available and I was not worried about his age and size. He did say he liked a guy in a black jock so I put on me Nasty Pig jock. We he arrived, I led him straight to the bedroom. We began to undress and he liked the jock I was wearing. He started kiss me and I kissed back. Then he started playing with my ass and I was moaning. He kept playing with my ass and then dropped the shorts. HOLY FUCK! HE HAD A MONSTER DICK!!! I could not get me hand around it and it was at least 10" long! Fuck! I did not have any popper either but it was still going in my ass! I got on my knees and suck that cocked. It stretch my mouth and opened my throat. I sucked for all it's worth! After I sucked it I got on my back

on the bed I was ready for that monster. He lubed it and started to enter, OH FUCK! What have I gotten into! I'm not going to be able to do this.  Fuck it... I bore the pain/pleasure. He fucked me on my back taking my breath away. After what seemed like an eternity he flipped me over and drove home until he came. GODDANM,FUCK,BRRED ME!  THAT WAS THE BEST FUCK! Afterwards he said he like my jock. Next time I'll put on some more gear and get some poppers.

• Upvote 4

On Sunday, I decided I needed a real piggy breeding day. I had been chatting with a top friend of mine (who incidentally - stumbled on my posts here - which is pretty awesome) and I know he loves to fuck a nicely bred hole. I wanted to deliver a real cummy mess for him - so I had a couple of top buddies come over and breed me beforehand. Top 1 was an older daddy type with a nice cock that precums a LOT. He got straight to it rubbing his wet dickhead against my hole getting it nice and lubed for entry. He slipped in after I took a deep hit of poppers and fucked very briefly before he whispered in my ear that he was cumming. He shot deep inside of me and we laid together for a while. After about 10 minutes he said "ready for load number 2?" - which was music to my ears. He jumped back on top of me and this time gave me a much longer ride. He shot load number 2 deep inside of my hole and as he laid on top of me letting his cock go soft, he said "keep my babies safe" - which drove me crazy.

After he left - top number 2 came by about 15 minutes later. A regular fuckbuddy, he has a really big cock that gets rock hard. He came in and started eating my ass - going crazy at the taste of cum leaking from me. He drove his cock into me with a single thrust and pounded away for a while. He can fuck like a jackhammer and he was really enjoying the slippery feeling of my cummy hole. I could feel the first two loads dripping down my balls as he pounded me and soon, he was moaning that he was shooting up my guts. I could feel his cock spasm inside of me - which I love. After that first fuck, we chilled for a little while as I know he's always ready for round 2 in about 30 minutes. Almost to the dot, 30 minutes later he was inside of me again - pounding me and filling me up with load 2. Or should I say, load 4 in total. By this time, my hole felt really full - and it was a challenge to keep that all inside of me - but I wanted my hole to be filled for my buddy.

After top 2 leaves - its time for my friend to come over. I text him to let him know that I have 4 loads in me and he says he'll be right over. Let me preface this all by saying, he is one of the top 3 tops that has ever fucked me - and I'm not just saying that because I know he reads these entries. He is tall, sexy, has an amazing tongue for kissing and rimming, and his cock is beautiful - great shape and thickness. And man, he knows how to fuck - he pounds really deep and can pull almost all the way out and slam back in without missing a beat. Love that. He gets to my place and starts to eat my ass out - I know he can taste the loads. I start to suck him off and he gets hard right away. He goes back and pushes that amazing tongue deep in my hole moaning while he's eating that cum out of me. He pushes in and lets out a long huge moan as he can feel just how cummy my hole really is. We fuck for a while, slowing down at points so that he can snap a few pics and go back for more of taste of the jizz running out of me. We fuck for a while and then I tell him to breed me deep. That was the motivation he needed and he starts shooting deep inside of me. I know he's cumming a lot as I can feel his cock throb inside of me. After he finishes, I sit on top of him and push a bit of the cum out into my hand. I jerk off and shoot a massive load on him using his cum as lube. All in all - got 5 loads up my ass that day - and was a very happy piggy.

Hope he reads this and comes over again soon - I love that cock and the loads he shoots.

• Upvote 5

It's been a busy week for me!

Last Thursday (6/11) had a guy come over who was going to fuck me and load my ass, but once he got here and I was eating his twink ass I couldn't hold back and slid my pierced cock in his tight (been over a year since he was fucked) ass!  It took a bit for me to work my dick in but once I was in he was hitting the poppers and pushing back on my dick like he was fucking starving!  Guess he was!  He worked my dick like a pro and I shot a huge load in his ass as he was screaming for me to fuck him harder and breed him.  It was fucking hot, but I guess I was a little too rough because he was bleeding more than anyone I've seen.  He texted me after he left and said he was fine and not even sore, he plans on coming back this Thursday too. 

Then Friday, I had a regular bottom bud text me and and beg me to come over.  I was in a hurry since I had to go to the Apple store after work but I made a pit stop.  He was in bed ass up in underwear when I came in.  I walked up to him and ripped off the underwear and ate his ass like it was my last meal.  Then I slid my cock in his already loaded ass (just how I love him) and fucked him for a good 30 minutes in every position until I blew a HUGE load up his ass.  I was absolutely drained and sweaty and hot after that.  I laid there as he fingered his hole and stroked his cock a little bit.  This guy is a 6ft ginger and has a great hungry slut ass.  I could hear him fingering himself and the sloshing sounds it made, Made my dick hard and I crawled between his legs and slid in again and fucked him some more until he blew his load all over his chest and abs.  I pulled out and saw a small amount of blood on my dick, but he said that it felt amazing and that he was good.  I will hit him up this Friday after work and work him over again. 

Saturday after I played 3 games of Softball I was horny as fuck and went to the adult bookstore.  First guy was a bearish latin guy who just wanted his dick sucked.  I sucked him dry and swallowed his load in 5 minutes flat.  When he left a hot muscle latin guy with a nice 7 inch uncut cock came in and fed me poppers as he ate my ass.  I sucked his cock and got it nice and wet and he asked if I liked to get fucked.  Of course, I said.  He then turned me around and he pulled out a condom.  Now usually I don't even let a guy fuck me with a condom, but it was okay because I was fucking turned on and he was hot.  He wrapped up and then proceeded to fuck me all over the room we were in.  On the couch, against the wall, etc.  He eventually started to huff and puff and blew his load in the condom and pulled out.  He threw it in the trash and wiped his cock with a napkin and walked out, even before I had my pants back on.  I walked the halls one last time and I see a guy I've chatted with on Scruff.  Hot, lean build latin guy with tattoos.  Followed him into a room,  We sucked eachother and he he liked my PA also.  I said I wanted to fuck him and he said no he wasn't prepped.  I didn't care I kept sliding my cock against his hole and he pushed back.  I spit on his hole and slid inside him. He wouldn't let me push all the way inside but I fucked him quick as he jerked his cock and then he blew his load on the floor and I kept fucking him.  Didn't take me long to unload in his ass.  He thanked me and asked for my number.  We exchanged numbers and have an actual date set up.  Dinner, and then probably more fucking!

Hot times and I'm always looking for more... Probably tonight!

• Upvote 1

I was on my lunch hour. Saw this tall skinny muscle guy walking down street, T-shirt slung over one shoulder. (It was 95 degrees.) I must've been staring cause he waved. I realized he was a hustler. Goofy grin, missing teeth confirmed he was jacked up on something - meth, crack, who knows. I circled block, slowed down ... made sure he saw me make right turn off busy street on to quiet, leafy street. Waited. He approached passenger door. I rolled down window, unlocked door. "Get in," I said, grinning. When he got in, he saw I was playing w/myself. "Looking to make some money?" I asked. "What you get into?" he said. "I'll pay to suck your cock," I said, adding. "Twenty bucks. More if you face fuck me hard, cum on my face." He laughed, said, "Damn, is this a great country or what?" Took him back to my house. (Housemate was at work.) Afraid to take a crackhead in my house, I parked in my garage, gestured for him to get out. In my suit & tie from work, I squatted, started sucking his cock. Like the rest of him, it was long. And stinky. I loved it. It was about 9 inches. As I slurped on and made a pig of myself, I dropped my pants, starting beating my meat like I'd been doing in my car. I looked up and whispered, "You wanna fuck me? Fuck my ass? Please? PLEASE? I'll pay you! I'll pay you!" He shrugged. I went inside, got lube. I gestured for him to bend me over the trunk of my car and fuck me, with my shirt up and my pants down. My beard was sticky with his precum. He popped in my ass in about 2 minutes. He got back in my car, I dropped him off back where he'd been walking. I headed back to work ... 40 minutes late. :-) And had to go to john around 2:30 and beat off! Oh, and I paid a total of $30!

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Upvote 8

I recently hosted a 2 day sex party in my apartment.  A total of about 9 guys participated.  Mostly top dominicans, blacks and middle eastern guys with a couple of other bottoms.  I collected 4 hot loads, toxic and non-toxic up my ass.  One guy insisted on using a condom so after he came I took the condom off his cock, turned it inside out and pushed his cum up my ass, hot.

Another guy insisted in coming in my friends mouth, he then passed the cum to my mouth, there was a TON of CUM, I then spit it into my hand and shoved it up my ass.  Very hot. 

We cammed the whole show. 

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

Had a CL ad up this evening looking for guys to unload in my ass. I got a nibble from a guy who was wanting to fuck a guy for the first time. After a couple of nervous emails (including one about condoms that almost sunk the deal) he agreed to head over.

He was a handsome young black guy around 30 with a tight, lean body. I was naked when he arrived like he requested. He pulled out a rock hard thick 8 inches. I sucked hima bit, but he really wanted ass. I lubed him up, bent over the bed, and took a big hit of poppers. As expected, he rammed in way too fast and hard, but I gritted my teeth and took it. He pounded me hard and fast until he blew his load in 2-3 minutes. He apologized for how quick he came and asked if he could cum again. I agreed and showed him out.

I have a plug in my hole. Once I post this, I will lick it clean while I jerk off.

Got a text last night from the two French business guys I have met before when they were in town for business. Told me they had a surprise.

The surpise turned out to be 3rd guy they found on Grindr and was staying in the same hotel. German vers but who was in a top mood.

all three pumped a load in me. All went for sloppy seconds too. The German guy fucked me last for half an hour and then told me he couldn't cum again. So, five loads in a constant almost 3 hour fuck. My hole hurts. Certainly the German guy was a rough fucker.

• Upvote 6

Guest plowmeraw

I recently hosted a 2 day sex party in my apartment.  A total of about 9 guys participated.  Mostly top dominicans, blacks and middle eastern guys with a couple of other bottoms.  I collected 4 hot loads, toxic and non-toxic up my ass.  One guy insisted on using a condom so after he came I took the condom off his cock, turned it inside out and pushed his cum up my ass, hot.

Another guy insisted in coming in my friends mouth, he then passed the cum to my mouth, there was a TON of CUM, I then spit it into my hand and shoved it up my ass.  Very hot. 

We cammed the whole show. 

Sounds way hot. If you do it again and need another bottom guy, I'd be game! 

Om  my  way  to  Nyc this  am  took a hot  load in  the  train  station bathroom from a   hot  executive  type.He  plowed my  hole deep  and  gave up  his  load to  my   welcuming  hole.  Good  start  to what   i am  hoping to be a  cum  filled  day  in  the  city

• Upvote 3

Maybe this isn't the place for this on your site.  Glad you are liking the story.  Last night I posted an ad on craigslist and sent two uncut black guys my address.  The first guy gets to my house and sits in the recliner and I go to my knees and he's all into my throat and leaking precum the whole time talking junk...  he says I'm getting some of that fat white ass next time but you eaten this nut....  and his bbc starts spurting spunk in my mouth and throat.  I pulled back just long enough to take some of that thick thick sperm on my face and then I was cleaning him off with my tongue when the doorbell rang.  He didn't seem bothered when I let the other man in, {I was surprised that I recognized him!} but asked me to make him turn around so he could leave without them seeing each other. My new guest is all casual. Says "Look at you with that messy face."  he felt up my ass all the way back but said, "No recliner this time. kneel by the bed and suck until I tell you to stick that ass up for daddy."  he wiped off the cum from my mustache and smeared it on my hole. 

I haven't been in the mood in a while, so I finally got back on the horse (so to speak) Saturday night.

Leaving a local gay bar notorious for johns hanging out in the parking lot, I spot one standing in the driveway and -- deciding to be adventurous and do what I normally wouldn't do -- pull up to him and start chatting. We make small talk, and he gets in and asks the usual questions (What are you looking for? Are you a cop?). He looks OK, probably 30-something but a nice, lean frame and stubble. Good enough at that hour.

It's 2:30 a.m., and liquor is taking its toll on my judgment, so I tell him that I can't host because my roommate and an out-of-town guest are at my place, but luckily I have an F-150 with roomy seats. So at 2:30 in the morning, we find a secluded parking lot (dumb, I know) and after telling him I'm in the mood to get fucked, we drop our pants, have about a minute of foreplay, and he climbs on top of me, lubes his dick (which I never even saw) with spit and starts fucking me raw. He lasts about 2 minutes before he shoots deep, no questions asked. Condoms were never mentioned. Neither was status.

Luckily I had a little cash on me, so I handed some to him, we drive back to the parking lot, make idle chit-chat, then go our separate ways. As risky and dumb as it was, it was one of the hottest encounters I've had in a long time.

Edited by joethomas
  • Upvote 8

Ok, so the whole taking slowly into the bb scenes started a little quicker and heavier than i thought it would. 

I normally have mondays off and thought I'd have a cruise and see who would up for some fun, i was prepared to have to spend the day looking for a BJ but almost instantly i chatted with a horny guy who was only a half an hour down the road and wanted a quick hook up, no mention of BB at that point and i didn't mention it as i was so horny i just wanted cock in me covered or no!

As i was halfway through this conversation i had another but of a guy an hour away who wanted to bb fuck my hole... damn i though i have a meet arranged, so i spoke with him and told him that I had this meet and he said to message him if id got a load in my hole and he'd make sure he was free!!! OMG i think I'm gonna aim for a load. 

So i jumped in the car and headed down to the first guy, getting harder in the car at the thought of a hot load in my hole. 

I arrived and text him to let him know i was there. As i got to the door i saw a big tattooed daddy bear. My cock twitched again and he invited me in and as he closed the door he squeezed my butt... mmmmmmmmm.

he led me upstairs, to the spare room, and just started to undress me, taking my clothes off quickly and left me standing there naked as my cock grew hard. He stroked my fur and grabbed my cock, then started to suck my nipples which really makes me hard. When he'd finished sucking i looked down and he'd got his massive tool out, and i mean massive. I sank to my knees and started to get it into my mouth and i had to stretch but like a trooper i managed it. 

I sucked him for a while and tasted that mustiness of his crotch. it was like nectar, but he had other ideas. he pulled me off his cock, bent me over the bed and started to lick my hole. Making it really wet. I could feel his tongue probing my hole, sliding in an out and making my hole really wet.... i love that. Then he stood up and without a word i felt his cock head against my hole. Slowly he pushed, and as he did i sniffed a big hit of poppers and slowly but surely he stretched my little hole to take his whole cock. I told a sharp breath and then relaxed to let him get balls deep. I felt full.

He began to fuck me slowly, and then the tempo increased... i rode his cock as he got faster and faster, he felt so big in me but i loved it. we both started bucking and as i thought he was going to climax he pulled right out in one slide. grabbed me and turned me round pausing me to the floor and making me suck his cock. It had his precum and my asrse juice on there... i have never done A2M but I'm hocked now... i licked nd sucked that massive tool to eat every single drop of that ambrosial mixture. 

He moaned a little as i sucked his dick clean and this seemed to make him grow even bigger if that was even possible. Then he turned me around again and this time no prep he lined up and drove into me up to the hilt! Fuck i was in heaven. as was he i think... and he kept pounding and pounding getting faster and faster, building up a head of steam and i knew this was it, he was going to cum... he was getting closer and close and leant down against my back and whispered "Want my Load"... i was so in heaven that i could just nod, "ok" he said and sped up, until he almost screamed as he unloaded his first big spew of spunk into my hole. and i felt his cock grow and pulse as he loaded my hole... he kept thrusting and fucking his load into me deep, and kept riding his cock until i thought id drained every drop! 

he pulled out and i felt a little cum dribble out of my hole, but he scooped that up with his finger, turned me around and offered his finger to me which i greedily sucked clean, then he looked down and i knew what he wanted, i sank to my knees again and sucked his still hard dick, eating that mixture of his spunk and my arse greedily... it was amazing to taste.

I cleaned him spotlessly clean, got dressed and left with out so much as a thank you and i was so horned by it, i text the other guys and said "Im Loaded", and his address was text back almost immediately.

So back in the car my arse felt awesome, nice and open and wonderfully wet... and made my way over to the other guy. 

I arrived and text to say i was there, he text back to say i needed to go in the back gate, strip naked in the alley and then go into the garden. 

Oh Fuck this was gonna be hot. 

I stripped and walked into the garden and this older hot daddy was there naked and hard and ready to play. He started by fingering my hole and said "fuck thats a nice hole and a huge load" and with not much more he slid his cock up indie me and started to fuck that load into me! Wow, this was epic. 

"So, how do you feel about piss?" he asked, "Love it" i said. "Ever been pissfucked"? Ive had piss in my arse but never been piss fucked properly..." so he just laughed. 

He slowed fucking and just stayed still then all of a sudden i couldd feel my hole start to get heavy, he was pissing into my hole. oh fuck yeah!!!! he pissed for what seemed and age and then just started to fuck my hole, every thrust seem to want to force out a bit of piss, but he kept going. He kept going to the point where i didn't think i could take any more... and whispered "I need to let this piss go"... he kept fucking and i thought he hadn't heard me, so i took a breath and he then said "Just let it go" he stopped fucking but didn't fully withdraw his cock, and i let my piss filled arse relax and spew his hot piss mixed with cum out to spray all up his stomach and all over my back... 

He got harder and i got harder at this and then he continued fucking me. He wasn't as big as the last guy but still an ample cock and now i was full of piss i was in heaven... He kept feeding me poppers and fucking me getting faster and then eventually, made me bend forward so he could get a good grip and a really force his cock in, so he fucked and fucked me harder and harder until he began to moan and blew his load up my piss filled arse. 

He unloaded into me and at the same time i was wanking so frenetically that i came too.... 

This was the most amazing day ever and so my bb life has gotten off to a bang! 

Heres to the next one

• Upvote 6