Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was in the abs late afternoon yesterday & got fucked silly by a arab guy with a huge cut cock, I first was sucking him hard when he pushed me down & fingered my ass i knew it was time to get fucked by him & boy did he fuck me, within 10mins i was being rewarded by a huge load.

• Upvote 5

Last month or so it was the pretty usual round of guys I have fucked before, mostly older than me, the mid 30s jock type or older.

But about two weeks ago I finally got a bite from this hot Asian dude I see at my gym sometimes. Handsome, built, kind of stuck up--the kind of guy I am such an idiot about. We had all this back and forth by text and I was clearly so desperate for him to fuck me, lol. He's clearly a jerk but I keep trying and finally we hook up. Usually I am such a take-charge fucker with all these guys who are after my dick but with him I was total bottom and I loved his cock in my hole and his cum in my hole. He was really foul-mouthed and rough and it turned me on.

And I have been back two more times.

I think I need to stop for a while.

• Upvote 5

Last night, I had one of the hottest sex sessions of my life so far. He's a tall young guy that I know, hot toned body, sweet as can be, sexy as hell and majorly hung (over 8 inches and thick). He tried fucking me with a condom first, but condoms are way too tight for his big cock. So a bit later, we decided to give it another try but without the latex. And with just a bit of lube, he slid right up me. I think we were both surprised at how easily his cock entered me, given that I hardly ever bottom and am super tight. No pain whatsoever. He gave me a super hard fuck, slamming very deep in me with each thrust. We were both covered in sweat as he pounded me for a good 15 minutes. Although he didn't cum inside me, it was definitely one of my top 3 fucks of all time. Whew!

• Upvote 4

Decides yesterday to check out an abs that i have not been to in a long while mainly because it's a hassle to get down there because i have to drive there & just the route is a total hassle lots of traffic - Okay so i got there, totally new & refurbished so i thought to myself this is gonna be fun with lots of glory holes i decided i wanted to suck a lot of cock, which i did i sucked off 5 guys within 45mins then there was 1 guy who had a beer can cock & when i first had it in my mouth i just knew i wanted that fat cock tearing up my ass but because the place is frequented more by horny straight guys i was a bit afraid to back up on to it, thinking for sure the guy was going to pull out but to my surprise he pushed in harder & started to pump my ass, after a good 10 mins i heard a grunt & knew my ass was getting filled with cum & boy did he fill me up, he pulled out a few mins later with a plop sound & my ass was really full of his cum, I could feel it deep inside. I got back on my knees & licked his cock clean before he zipped up & left. I never saw any faces but was well loaded up like a good slut.

• Upvote 4

had a surprise load last night.   woke up around 1:00 and could not go back to sleep.  Got on line and was posting some on this site.  Just minutes after posting a comment regarding lack of action on the bbrts site, got an e-mail there.   within 90 minutes had a hot load dripping out of my ass.  nice guy...great cock....undetectable....but a good all around fuck.   gonna have a repeat romp saturday night

• Upvote 1

I just had one of the best fucks I've ever had.

I met a guy on grindr, and went through usual song amd dance. I made sure he wanted to bb, and of course he did. So I invite him over to fuck my ass. So he gets here and ask if its ok if he gets dominant. Which I said of course. So we start making out, and then he grabs me by the hair puts me near his dick and tells me to suck. So after five min of sucking he grabs me by the hair again and forces me futher on his dick till I was choking. After a bit of that he flips me over and starts rimming and fingering me. Then all the sudden he rams his cock in with no lube. And said I'm going to fuck you till your ass bleeds. He fucked me in every position, and as hard as possible for thirty min. I was definitely bleeding by then, and then he came in me and left. Said he come again and use pussy later. Can't wait, and hope he becomes a regular.

Ran into a top, who fucked and loaded me about a year ago, at the grocery store last night. Have never tried hooking up while in a public space but saw him and remembered how much cum he dumps. So I walked up to him and did the whole running into a friend you have not seen in awhile (I do not know his name). He must have remembered me because he took to it real well. Did some casual conversation and then he was like, 'We should go hang out at my place tonight if you are free.' I just nodded yes and we left the store right then. I rode in his car back to his place and it was like we were both horned up animals. He was in my ass doggy style practically after getting in the door, he used spit as lube. He started telling me how he had not cum in a week and was so happy to have a good ass to load up. Needless to say he only lasted a few minutes before I heard the familiar rapid breathing and hard slamming to know he was cumming deep in me. We got situated and walked back out to his car as if it were no big deal. He did not go back into the store though, I still had to pickup things for the wife. Do not think a dude's cum was on the list but I am a sucker for the treat aisle.

• Upvote 6

4 loads from my hot cop neighbor and a a friend of his late last night.

Friend had an 8 incher and beercan thick and fucked long before he came. Staggered upstairs with a sore hole trying to keep the loads in me but felt it dripping down my legs before I got to my front door.

Did get his tel. number though :-)

Edited by NLbear
  • Upvote 3

Have 3 creamy loads planted in me by a middle aged bear I picked up at a bar last night shortly after midnight.    Went to his apartment nearby after feeling each other up in the bar's restroom.    Guy liked to eat ass, so a def. ++.     After some mutual cocksucking, and him rimming my ass, he fucked load #1 into me doggy style  in 15  minutes or so.   I thanked him by doing A2M on cock.   

After a brief rest, we started fondling each other and doing more 69.   He also was into assplay which kept me horned up.    We went back and forth edging each other on for over an hour.    All the while he would shove his cock up my hole for several strokes, being careful not to shoot his load.     By now he was sliding in and out of my cum lubed hole pretty easily.     It was a great fuck as we got into each other's rhythm.    I was  begging  him to breed me.     As he picked up the pace of his long dicking of me, we both got pretty verbal.    With a torrent of cuss words he finally released his seed deep up my ass.    Load # 2 in my gut, I gave him A2M, and he moaned his appreciation.

Neither of us was in a rush, so we fell asleep for a few hours.    I woke up this morning as he was sporting a hard on which was sliding along my ass crack.    Needless to say after a half hour or so fucking, I caught load # 3.    After a few minutes rest, he sucked a load out of me that he spit back onto my ass, and massaged into my hole with his fingers and cock.

We exchanged phone #s.    I'm hoping he'll be a regular fuck bud.

• Upvote 1

I was at my friends place and pnp and I had a good looking guy who is into dominating Daddy and breeding and seeding ass with his toxic poz loads. I took 2 and a guy who was here and negative took 2 as well! He didn't ask if we were positive and I loved watching him getting the best breeding and seeding by the toxic poz guy who has no problem with pozing guys who don't ask for his HIV status!

Edited by CumSlut2192
  • Upvote 2

Met a guy yesterday from Grindr, black power top. We got down to it in the living room and I sucked his impressive cock. Then moved on to the bedroom where he pushed me face down and started to eat my ass. He then started to rub his cock against my hole but as I am tight he went and got lube and sadly condoms. He put on the condom and lube and started to push into me. There was plenty of resistance. After a bit he pulled out and put on more lube and pumped me. A few minutes later he pulled out and I heard him pull the condom off, I reached back and found it hanging off the end of his dick so I pulled it off. He then asked me those magic 3 words "Are you clean?" and I said yes so he pushed into me raw and I was in heaven.

He called me a dirty white slave and fucked me hard and then exploded in my ass several loads and it was great. I cleaned his cock with my mouth afterwards until he was fully spent. I am looking forward to draining him again.

• Upvote 3