Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Took 4 cocks and 5 loads today, breaking a two week dry spell.  Started the morning with a 48yo muscle daddy that met me after the gym.  He had a beer-can thick 7.5" cock that oozed precum.  He ate my hole and lubed me up while I broke out the poppers.  He was aggressive and verbal, making me beg for his venom.  After he dumped his load and left, I realized the window was open, so the neighbors certainly heard!  The next guy is a FB that loves using my sloppy hole.  Black twink, 10 thick inches.  Bred me twice without leaving my hole.  Took two more loads after that.  Need to stay in practice for MAL!

• Upvote 4

My last load taken was last weekend and was the same night my last load was given.

I live in a fairly big city but everyone is so concerned with bareback they all say SAFE ONLY on profiles, and most prefer total tops or total bottoms.

I had been drinking a bit and was a bit high and thought I could use a good raw fuck.  I have never worn a condom (for long) and have never had one worn when a cock went in me, so there was no freaking out about status - I usually prefer to not know and assume everyone is poz.  My last test was a few years ago and shocks of shocks it was neg.

I posted an ad on a local site saying I wanted no talk just to bend over and be a cum dump age, looks, body type not important.  I had the usual 30 replies from jerk-off artists and bots and a few who for some reason wanted me to top them... I was just not looking to fuck... then one dude who replied saying he was close to the location I gave and ready to fuck me fast and hard but he wanted to do it 'safe'.  I told him he had to fuck me raw or not at all.. back and forth w e went until he said... OK I will think of it after we meet.

I am in my 30's very masculine and I know quite handsome compared to most (not arrogant about it but on a scale of 1-10 I am a 7 to 8).  The guy who showed up was maybe a 3 and looked to be on the other side of 40, but was taller than my 6'1 and from the bulge in his sweats he was hung like a bull.  His face was one of the ugliest I have seen outside of a homeless junky.  My ad and his replies had confirmed it would be sex without talk but he had other ideas.  He sat down in the chair in my living room and wanted to ask me why I wanted raw cock so bad, to which I had to reply with the political correct... "I know that raw is dangerous, and I know the risk" etc etc,  but it is what I want and if he wasn't into it we had to cancel this.  He sat silently waiting for more so I added that I have a cum fetish and probably have a bug wish but that I didn't usually tell anyone that so could he just please breed me or what?

He seems like this is the worst thing he has ever been asked to do... so I guess this is him not wanting to catch something from ME!  I tell him 'listen I am not gonna lie, I have had a lot of cum in me and given a lot all raw and yes I am sure some were poz so I cant promise I am clean but I am fairly sure there is less risk for you as the top even if I am poz'

I also tell him I am not gonna try to convince him if he is total safety guy but I did tell him I would beg for his load if he fucked me raw - I didn't want to insult him but WTF? I am hot and fit (muscular and groomed) why is this so hard?

He sat for maybe 5 mins quietly looking like he was solving all the problems of the middle east - during which time I bent over the couch arm, dropped my pants and spread my cheeks - still mostly clothed but ass open and willing.  Eventually he sighed and stood up and drops his sweats and says 'How about you start by sucking it and we can see'.   His cock is over 9" and uncut and curved slightly to the right.  It shows scars from former piercings and who knows what but instantly it is the best cock in the world to me.  I spin around leaving my pants bunched at my feet and drop to my knees to devour his rod.  I love that instant taste of a cock that is all natural.  Not covered in soap or jerkoff lotion, but tangy like it has had some precum dry and maybe a bit of ripe uncut smeg and stale piss and the hint of ass odor from the taint and ass deeper down and around back... the cock taste the crotch smell had me rock hard instantly.  I ignored my own throbbing stick while I sucked on his cock... he started taking again about raw fucking.  "Why don't we just do oral?"  I told him I would blow him now that he was here but I wanted to be fucked and if he wouldn't then please just blow in my mouth so I can get back online and find a stud to breed me.

I kept looking up at him - now using every one of my looks at him - and I begged and pleaded and told him he would if he was man enough (begging wasn't working so I tried to egg him on by making it a matter of his masculinity).   finally he agreed he would fuck me if I really wanted that.

ANY other guy would have had my foot kicking his ass out the door but this older UGLY fucker could have had me sign over my car at that moment for his cock in me.  I bent over the couch again and spread my cheeks.  He started by eating my ass and moaning a lot about the taste... which confused me cause it was not dirty but it was far from clean.  For a safe fuck guy he rimmed like I was paying.  then after he had tonged and even sucked on my hole for a bit he stood behind me and in one smooth stroke slid right into my hole.  He had a large bush - unkempt and I felt the rough itch of the hairs near his cock base as he ground full deep inside me and exhaled like he had just had his first smoke in weeks.

Tell me again you want me raw  he said, so I did over and over.  'Fuck me raw, Breed my slut hole, make me your bitch and fill my ass with your seed.  Make me dirty with it!"  He started slamming me harder with each statement or demand I made.  I had not taken a cock in maybe 3 months but there was only good pain and I wanted his cum so bad.  I have not usually been over verbal but this was different I would say as much as he needed to hear to breed me... Mr Safety was gonna give me his load if it was the last thing I did!  Suddenly he stopped fucking and stayed completely still deep inside me. When I asked if he had cum he said "No, but I am real close... and I cant do this, I cant cum inside you"  Please I begged him why not?  your so close just cum!  cum in me!  Why not?

Because I am HIV  I swear my body reacted as I moaned in complete pleasure... I have never wanted to know I thought... but here I knew and I wanted it 'more?'   I have taken poz before I told him - I must have statistically speaking all the random parks and bath houses I must have..

Still he just stood there deep in me - but I could feel his cock still throbbing as he flexed it... Then he said again something about how it didn't make sense a guy like me taking a guy like him and even more crazy that I wanted his load knowing it was toxic.  The word toxic was like another tickle of pleasure through my body causing me to moan and grind back into him more.

Your toxic I asked?  He replied he was tested hiv poz but had not really been on meds since then due to his other drug uses but he was going clean and would start meds soon but couldn't fuck me knowing he was toxic.. the word again made me writhe.   I don't know if I meant it or not at that moment but since then I know it is true I said clearly ' I want it - this is the only chance we have I don't do 2nd dates so fuck me and breed me with your toxic load.  My ass rotations got his attention and he started again - this time calling me a whore and telling me he was going to breed me like the pig I was.  for my part, I kept chanting various phrases about needing his poz load in my worthless ass.  Until he came and boy did he cum hard.  I don't always feel the load enter me but I felt his load warm and thick.

He pulled out and left without even wiping his cock or letting me suck it clean for him... I was still bent over the couch reaching back feeling my swollen rosebud with my fingers and tentatively tasting his load and my ass juice.

I had what I wanted but much more I had learned years  earlier that as a bottom I am a true cum whore.  Now I knew I was also a true bug chaser as well and maybe just maybe I would want verbal more next time...

But then, at that moment with a stranger's toxic poz load still both inside me and starting to leak out of my fucked hole, my TOP instincts kicked in and I placed another ad - looking to BREED any hole fast and rough.   My last time breeding as a TOP was less than 1 hour later with a load still in meanother tale for my next (if there is a next) posting

• Upvote 6

Last night. Went to a yearly event organized by by the organisation I volunteer for. Had to take the bus to get there. Noticed a buff, scruffy but goodlooking guy in skinny jeans and a big bulge. Big thighs too. Could not stop staring at his crotch when he was around. He noticed me looking and winked.

He joined me and one of the organisers later when we were talking. Told the organiser I had to leave early to catch the last bus home. Bulge asked me where I needed to go to and after hearing where I lived he said he could give me a lift as he would be going in the same direction. So I stayed.

On the way home he suggested a night cap and after that he would drive me home. I said sure.

Got to his place, sat on the couch and he gave me a drink standing in front of me, big bulge and all. In short, he fucked me two times. Once in the living room and once in his bed. Stayed overnight and woke up in the morning feeling a finger up my hole. 3rd load followed. Dropped me off at my place this morning. Hope he becomes a regular. Big fat dick and loves to fuck for hours. Nice guy too. He could become a new FB. I hope so :-)

• Upvote 4

Just got fucked hard up the arse by a late 20s Polish guy who messaged me on line.  He said he would be out jogging between 8am and 9am and could he come round and fuck me.  He asked if he could do it without a condom and I said no problem. He called round soon after - his pictures didn't do him justice.  He was dark, bit chubby, dressed in trackie bottoms and a sweatshirt  and he had a cock that just seemed to keep growing bigger as I sucked it.  I sucked him for a while and licked his big hairy balls and then he indicated he wanted to fuck.

I dropped my pants and bent over the settee and he pushed up me.  He started fucking me slowly and then built up and soon he was banging my arse hard and fast.  He fucked for ages and then he grunted and pushed hard up me a few times and I knew he was depositing his load right up me.  Just what I needed.

He finished coming and pulled out and I licked his cock clean. It was the best fuck I've had in ages and I'm pretty sure he dumped a big load up my arse.

• Upvote 6

@ Tommy Tank. I got fucked by a (younger) Polish guy once too when I was in London. Big dick kept banging my ass for 20-30 minutes until he exploded. Great fuck. Fell asleep after that (it was late) and when I woke up I noticed he was gone and had taken my laptop and cash with him.....

Well my last load was 12/11/15 at a parking area in Oklahoma i suck this guy off then he fucked me bareback he cum a massive load in my ass then he sucked me off and i came in his mouth then he got up and we kissed and made me swallow my cum as we kissed.then he licked my ass and sucked his load out of my ass and kissed again so i got to sum of his seed to. That was a hot fuck session i think.

Guest MyDarlene

crossdressing fag cocksucker here in northeast jersey looks like its gonna be a busy busy day guy just left that i gave a blow job too, and on the way a black dude to get sucked and to fuck my cunt, got 7 loads yesterday looking for even more today. i'll keep you posted. 

Guest MyDarlene

Whoo hoo, got lucky again, not long after that last guy left got an email from a guy wanted to come over and he's 15 minutes away, of course i said yes, the cumdump that i am said yes without even knowing who i was inviting over, he knew my address so he's been here before, and that's good enough for me, so sure enough about 20 mins. later this tall very good looking black guy takes off all his clothes i already had mine off and walks right up to me and i got right down on my knees without saying a word and there it was this huge (i'm guessing 10") and thick cock, and uncut, what a joy it was working on first the head and getting my tongue inside the foreskin to lick the head and then just had to go all the way down on that shaft, was happy to get most of it down my throat wasn't gonna give up without getting it all down there, from there he moved over to the couch,, and sat down i got between his legs and went back to work, this time i was able to get the whole thing down my throat, he stayed awhile and we did even 69 for a little while on the floor then back to the couch he was fingering my hole and i know he wanted to fuck me i did remember him from last saturday so i know he'd give me a load up my ass for sure, didn't turn out that way this time cause when i got all of his dick down my throat he loved it so much i kept going till he shot a big creamy load down my throat, i did mention afterward that the next time i wanted to get fucked, probably didn't really have to say anything i know he loves banging me and putting his seed deep inside. 

I just got loaded by a a friend from Myanmar (love those Southeast Asian guys). Texted him that I was on my way. Got to his place and he was standing there with only a cock ring on.

We started to make out and he played with testicle weights (1lb) and my new PA piercing. He pushed my head down and forced me to suck his cock. He skull fucked me for a few minutes before taking me to the bed. He fed me some poppers and begun to lube his cock up with ... A condom on! Wtf?

I don't like condoms and love the load isn't my Asian pussy even more so as he was trying to open my right hole, I pushed him back and, like a good raw bottom, ripped the condom off, pushed him on his back and say on his cock in one motion. He protested, but then started to rough fuck me instead telling me, "wow I forgot how good it feels."

After about 20 minutes of him pounding away and squeezing my weighted balls, he blew his load inside me. And then he said, "get out."

I'm currently sitting in an uber going to another fuck buddy who loves sloppy seconds.

• Upvote 3

Last night meet a guy at apicnic area in Oklahoma and suck him then he told me to lay back and he fucked me barebeack blew his big loaad in me and then he proceeded to push his load deep and then he sucked my load and we snowballed my cum then told me to swallow then he went back to ma ass and lick sum of his load and we kissed and got more cum. Mmm great night

Just went to World Market as they're having a wine sale.  Married guy started rubbing his crotch in front of me - managed to find a private spot and got in the back of the SUV - sucked each other dry - nice juicy load of baby batter to eat and he got my creamy load down his throat as well -- Forgot to get the wine - - have to go back.

• Upvote 2

Update to world market story - went out for dinner last night and who did I see in the restaurant but mr. married man, wife 'n family - to say he had a panicked look on his face is an understatement - hope to see him again soon 'n get that thick baby batter to eat.

• Upvote 1

Past 24 hours have been really good for me. I was in Williamsburg, doing laundry and having drinks with a buddy when this daddy bear hit me up on Growlr. We've talked before about how we wants to own me, piss in me, whore me out to other daddies, breed me constantly, etc. Basically all the things I want in life, but we never met up. This night was different. He hit me up letting me know he was coming home from the bars and wanted to get together.

I've never chugged beer faster in my life! In minutes I was at his place, tugging down his pajama pants and sucking his dick like crazy. Normally I carry poppers with me 24/7 (you never know, and I'm an INSANELY tight bottom) but tonight I didn't need them. After sucking him for a while he flipped me over on my belly and whispered, "would you like Daddy to eat your pussy?"

Drove me wild! It was hard to keep my moans and whimpers down as he licked, bit, and ate my ass. Rare to say but it's not often my toes curl from getting rimmed. He rolled back over, picked me up by my waist, sat me down on his dick which is great because there's no lube involved. Just skin on skin. Not the biggest but he fucked me like a champ. He bounced me up and down on his cock while he demanded that I tell him all of my fantasies while he told me he wanted to raise a boy like me on nothing but cum. Verbal like that could make me do anything.

He flipped me over again and started piledriving me. I couldn't help but whimper at this point while he held me legs and called me "good boy". I learned that he's an even dirtier fucker that I thought when he took my by the chin and spat on my face and in my mouth. At this point he's hitting every nerve and I'm on the verge on an anal orgasm. He uses my hole some more then pushes my legs back as he drops a HUGE load deep in my hole. He pulls out, feeds me his cock to clean, then makes me little spoon as he whispers in my ear that he can't wait to get more use out of his whore. This morning we woke up and he gave me "breakfast"; another huge load on my face and down my throat.

-----

For some reason I can't settle with just one load at a time. So earlier today after I left the daddy I hit up some guys on A4A and got a hit from a guy right around the corner. The pics don't do this man justice; average height but great amount of body hair and amazing legs. We talk a bit and find out that he's into starting with a condom and then going to bareback. I sort of roll my eyes and let him know condoms never work with me. Sure enough we get back to his place, he puts on a condom, and tries to ram it all in in one go.

This man is thicker than the daddy so not only does it hurt (which he loved), but the condom tore. Always happens with me. I bear through the pain and huff all the poppers I can as he lubes up bare and slides back into me.

Much better!!

Again I'm whimpering and begging as he fucks me missionary, on my belly, and standing at the edge of the bed. He's jackhammering the hell out of my swollen hole and thrusts deep in me as he dumps a load right beside the one daddy gave me. He slides out of me, showers with me, and then I'm on my way back home to Brighton beach. As soon as I walk in the door I run to the bathroom because I can feel both loads trying to leave me.

As per usual it pools out of me. I have a video that goes with this picture if anyone wants to see, and if anyone is in NYC and wants to dump a load hit me up.post-46382-0-25436000-1450044015_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Amalgest
  • Upvote 1

I live in a small town in the midwest, only a hand full of gays around, so a few years back I started putting ads up on craigslist looking for straight, married or curious guys that wanted a no strings attached blow job, I currently have 8 men I fool around with on a regular basis, 5 married 3 with girlfriends, about 20 min ago I sucked off Matt 25, 5'10'' around 140lbs 8 cut blonde hair blue eyes, lean close to 8 cut, trailer park white trash stoner type, once a week he will hit me up on his way back home from work for a quick blow and go, he loves how I deep throat and swallow, the thing is his girlfriend is one of my best friends. lol