Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Sunday afternoon a young mixed race student I fucked the week before came back for a second session.  He sucked my cock, licked my arse and then I fucked him bareback and shot my load right up him.

Took him out for lunch and then brought him back, fucked him again and dumped another load up his arse

• Upvote 1

I was so horny this lunch time and was working in city centre manchester so had a long lunch in Basement. It was not very busy but spotted fit lad in his mid 20s. short but with a nice looking body followed him a bit but lost him. I went into the dark room to check it out. I could see the outline of a much taller guy. I wandered over feeling his body it was great solid muscle. I felt down to a very meaty cock easily over 10inch. I dropped to knees and slobbered allover and tried to deep throat him i did ok but no way of getting it all. He stopped me and said he was going to cum and didn't want to cum yet. As he left a shorter guy entered. It was the young lad. He walked over and dropped to his knees and sucked me he was an average cock sucker but i wanted to blow in his arse. Feeling his body i worked to his hole. Hairless and very tight i needed to breed him. I stood him up turned him to the wall he grabbed some lube and passed me a condom. I opened the lube and lubed his nice tight arse i opened the condom fumbled about a bit and just dropped in on the floor. I pushed in raw and he moaned and whimpered a bit i started slow and built he. He was so tight i was not going to last long. He soon got into it and was pushing back every thrust. He was turning in a real cock hungry guy. A few second later he stopped and pulled away. I asked whats wrong he had felt my cock slipping in and out and he noticed i was not wearing a condom. I said don't worry ill not cum in you and anyway you don't need to worry. He said ok but don't cum.  I fucked him a bit longer then without warning him shot deep in his arse. He asked if i had cum i just said sorry. He looked a bit annoyed but who cares. As i was leaving he was getting dressed into his costa uniform. So if you have seen a short cute lad with brown hair working in a costa coffee in manchester today. He probably had my toxic load in his arse.  

• Upvote 13

Was in Manchester,U.K. For a few days a week ago, in hotel, got message from fabguys and let a 20 yr old lad in room, he was quite nervous and see to take an age to get the courage to take my ass, I was grinding back on him and getting him horny, the lube and condom were on side but he asked if he could not use, I say however he wanted, he fucked my as raw for a few mins but it must have been too horny and he left a hot load in me :-)

Another day I woke early, hungover after a night out and a nose full of poppers in basement, (God knows what I got up to in there, I was just so wasted, think I was fairly good tbh.) So I got chatting on Grindr to a black guy, he said he was horny, his pic was hot, black lad, he said he wanted raw and he was not sure on his status, said he fucked about a lot so prob poz, so I called over his place and we got str8 to in, pants down and banged his cock in me raw, he fucked me a bit then he said he wanted a load, his ass was just so peachy and it was not long after I slide my length in I was leaving a load in, he flipped me over and returned the favour, it was dripping out of me as I left the place to go back to hotel.

• Upvote 2

My first loads of the year.  I've been trying to be a good boy ever since I gave my wife syphilis but sometimes I can't help myself.  It had been over a month since I was last fucked and I was horny as hell.  For many months, I had been in touch with a young college bear with a nice big and thick dick.  Our schedules finally aligned and I went to his apartment during lunch.  He fucked me like a beast in a few different positions before finally unloading a huge cum load in my ass.  God I love being bred!

This always gets me riled up, so I went looking for more.  I found another married bear, about 8 years older than me, to come to my truck camper I keep at work.  He felched the load out and played with my ass some, relishing the gooey cum that was pouring out. He stood up, shoved his cock in, and fucked me for a couple of minutes before dumping his load up my ass.  I was horny as fuck since I hadn't cum in a couple of day, so I asked him if I could fuck him.  He turned around, bent over, and I bred his ass.  

That usually does it for me, but I was oddly still horny.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone else, so I jacked off using the cum in my ass for lube.  

• Upvote 3

Took a couple of loads from a newly converted guy I found on barebackrt. We met at a local nature preserve for an outdoor fuck. The place is a hotbed of gay sex, and I've never seen anyone there use a rubber. I stripped completely naked and leaned against a tree. He didn't undress, just took out his cock, spit on my hole, and slammed in. He fucked me hard for about 10 minutes before blasting a hot load deep in my man pussy. When I stood up, I saw 2 guys watching and stroking. I invited them to fuck me but they only wanted blowjobs. I happily sucked them off, swallowing one load and taking the other on my face. By the time my face got jizzed, my gift giver was ready for round 2. He lasted longer this time, and fucked me for nearly an hour before breeding me for the second time.  With any luck, maybe I'll finally convert.

• Upvote 7

Hey guys, I'm new here, just joined and fairly new to barebacking...

...well I been doing it occasionally for about 3 years but only recently decided to do it more often, openly and without regret! ;)

So I've just come back from my first bareback breeding of the year.

Met a fit bi guy local to me, tall blond and tight-bodied. We met outdoors in some scrub behind the railway station at midnight. Classy lad I am! Anyway, he'd wanted me to blow him so I get on my knees and really start working my way towards a mouthful of cum, when suddenly he says, spin around. I'm up against some railings, trousers round my ankles, shirt off under the stars, we lube up (spit obvs) and then he's fucking me hard, real hard for about five, ten minutes. I'm fucking loving it.

Then just as he's about to cum he stops pounding - cum in my ass, cum in my ass is all I can say at this point! - and he starts to fuck slower and real deep, and suddenly I feel this warm rush within as he fills me with his spunk. Just as some random stranger walks by! So anyway, I arch my back, reach round and grip his ass and tell him not to pull out, fuck that spunk into me and he does.

That was an hour ago and I've still got his warm jizz inside me. So fucking wired right now and so happy!

• Upvote 18

You might say that I was recently in a "position" that I'm not usually in...

Although I'm a bit of a confirmed bottom, was recently in a 3-way where I had a great time working over a bottom's hole.  It had been a long time since I had fist pounded a willing hole.  The top and I worked this bottom's hole for well over an hour only leaving him begging for more when we removed our fists.  I thought that our bottom needed to be rewarded for his flexibility and hard work so I sucked on his big dick as the other pounded his hole with his large fist.  Never one to refuse a load of cum (prefer it in my hole), the bottom dumped a huge hot load in my mouth that I shared with the bottom and the fisting top.  Was a hot scene to say the least. 

• Upvote 1

Met up with a hot  neighbor guy I've had my eye on for months. He hit me up during the blizzard and came over to drop two loads in my ass, He's got a great fat seven inches and let me know he loves a cummy hole. Dropped the first load about 2 minutes in then kept pumping and 20 minutes later he dropped another. 

Cum is running down my leg and we have plans for a group breeding once the streets are passable and we can get more guys to seed my ass. Gotta love when snowstorms provide cock. 

• Upvote 4

Found a twink taking loads during the blizzard within walking distance.  He was wearing only a jock when I arrived, and I could taste cum when I rimmed his ass.  I tossed him around a bit before sliding my thick cock into his cum filled hole.  I pumped him full with a two day load, leaving his ass ready for the next cock.

• Upvote 3

This 19 year old kid just stopped by my gloryhole. It was so sweet - I could tell he had just showered, got dressed up, and splashed too much cologne on wanting to make a good impression. Short, thick cock that rose to rock-hard attention as soon as I laid my lips on it. He barely lasted 3 minutes before blowing a young buck's load into my mouth ... mmm so much semen. I have a feeling that that was the first time he's ever been sucked off - at least by a pro, anyway. So cute - he said a proper thank you before zipping up and heading out. 

• Upvote 1

Went to Berkeley steamworks. Lots of bear or older guys today. Wonder if it's a theme thing going on this afternoon. I got some nice ass n bj.

One tall hunky bear with a beer can cock spin around n just back into my cock n make me fuck him. All these guys surround me n back me up one licking my nipples one playing my ass ... One licking my neck. It was awesome fucking in the open. I asked him in his ears "how many loads in you ass so far?" He said "none". I was like yeah right. You ass is that silky smooth and warm inside. Lol

I gave into my dark side and fuck him raw and fucking him hard. Knowing he probably have a load or two maybe poz cum in him turn me on. But I just got there and don't want to cum yet so I took a break. He said please give me your load. I said I can't yet... Then the other bottom bear (maybe Hispanic or Asian?) turn around n pull my cock into his ass. Forcefully too! And I fuck him couple mins, as the big bear guy was not thrill I am fucking him while I said I want a break, So I pull out of bottom cub and big bear pull me back into his juicy ass and I fuck him more. At this stage in the dark room there are too many people around me and I got too conscious so I pull out n left. Just to see who else is out there...

Also I got conscious fucking two guys at once, bareback!

I usually am so scare of poz but I really wanted to fuck freely with someone else cum. That's my darker inner slut side of me. I am on prep so I kind of man up and Let myself have it. I know just because I am on Prep doesn't mean anything. But I think I just want to have that protection.

After some dick n ass here n there...shower and waking around. I found a silver daddy in a room n he got beautiful pecs n nice bod. I work my way to his pecs and nipples and his ass. I thought he have an awesome dick n thought he is top but once I lick his ass he moans out loud and I knew I can have him. He was all for it n I really want to plant my seed in him. He said he must have condom. :(. Too bad. I still want to fuck him bad as he is one sexy daddy. I fuck him for a while but my dick start to loose it's hardness. So I ask him to cum for me. I wanted to hook with him again but he kind of play it off. I got it. Hook up is a hook up.

After another shower n long walk around I think my fresh meat appeal wears off. No one wants me anymore. Saw a bottom slut on a sling n he is sort of cute. I was so worry about him poz or how many cum loads he have in him. He is wet n full alright. I play with his ass, all gooey and wet. I was turn on but i fuck him with a condom for a bit and it sucks. I ripped it off and plunge my semi hard cock in his sloppy wet cum full ass, my cock got hard immediately!!! I fuck him n let it go. Thinking it's so hot with the poz cum in him! The poz lube! I let it release and cum hard in him. He likes it and pull me to the front to lick my cum cock clean. It was awesome.

I shower n left. I came home, cock all sore but I still wank another load out. I was so turn on. I resisted so long not to fuck slut on slings touching poz cum but I have no regrets. Hope to do it again soon.

• Upvote 1

Went to Berkeley steamworks. Lots of bear or older guys today. Wonder if it's a theme thing going on this afternoon. I got some nice ass n bj.

One tall hunky bear with a beer can cock spin around n just back into my cock n make me fuck him. All these guys surround me n back me up one licking my nipples one playing my ass ... One licking my neck. It was awesome fucking in the open. I asked him in his ears "how many loads in you ass so far?" He said "none". I was like yeah right. You ass is that silky smooth and warm inside. Lol

I gave into my dark side and fuck him raw and fucking him hard. Knowing he probably have a load or two maybe poz cum in him turn me on. But I just got there and don't want to cum yet so I took a break. He said please give me your load. I said I can't yet... Then the other bottom bear (maybe Hispanic or Asian?) turn around n pull my cock into his ass. Forcefully too! And I fuck him couple mins, as the big bear guy was not thrill I am fucking him while I said I want a break, So I pull out of bottom cub and big bear pull me back into his juicy ass and I fuck him more. At this stage in the dark room there are too many people around me and I got too conscious so I pull out n left. Just to see who else is out there...

Also I got conscious fucking two guys at once, bareback!

I usually am so scare of poz but I really wanted to fuck freely with someone else cum. That's my darker inner slut side of me. I am on prep so I kind of man up and Let myself have it. I know just because I am on Prep doesn't mean anything. But I think I just want to have that protection.

After some dick n ass here n there...shower and waking around. I found a silver daddy in a room n he got beautiful pecs n nice bod. I work my way to his pecs and nipples and his ass. I thought he have an awesome dick n thought he is top but once I lick his ass he moans out loud and I knew I can have him. He was all for it n I really want to plant my seed in him. He said he must have condom. :(. Too bad. I still want to fuck him bad as he is one sexy daddy. I fuck him for a while but my dick start to loose it's hardness. So I ask him to cum for me. I wanted to hook with him again but he kind of play it off. I got it. Hook up is a hook up.

After another shower n long walk around I think my fresh meat appeal wears off. No one wants me anymore. Saw a bottom slut on a sling n he is sort of cute. I was so worry about him poz or how many cum loads he have in him. He is wet n full alright. I play with his ass, all gooey and wet. I was turn on but i fuck him with a condom for a bit and it sucks. I ripped it off and plunge my semi hard cock in his sloppy wet cum full ass, my cock got hard immediately!!! I fuck him n let it go. Thinking it's so hot with the poz cum in him! The poz lube! I let it release and cum hard in him. He likes it and pull me to the front to lick my cum cock clean. It was awesome.

I shower n left. I came home, cock all sore but I still wank another load out. I was so turn on. I resisted so long not to fuck slut on slings touching poz cum but I have no regrets. Hope to do it again soon.