Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was feeling pretty fucking slutty this afternoon so I went to Fantasy Video in Newcross. I undressed down to a jock and t shirt. I was the only one undressed. Everyone was late 50s upwards. I didn't care. All I want was cock and cum. I sucked and swallowed 3 but was getting pissed that no one wanted to fuck. Then this guy I've seen around takes his dick out. Boy it was fucking huge!! Like a beer can. He pushed me down to deep throat it so I did but it was just to big. So he spins me around and tries ramming it in. Fuck it hurt. I asked him to stop so I could take s big sniff of poppers. That did the trick. Up to his bollox in my guts. Fuck it was big. He popped both rings. By this time a crowd had gathered because I wasn't being quiet, moaning loudly and demanding he fuck his seed in me. After about 5 mins there's a grunt and I can feel his dick spasm and he dumps his load. As he pulled out I felt empty, but he was quickly replaced by another guy. I then hit fucked by 4 other guys. All but one over 60. But I enjoyed being used as a dirty cumslut for any dick that was offered!!

• Upvote 4

A sexy, and hung, black guy I hooked up with on Sunday texted me on both grindr and my phone, saying he needs to bust a load in my mouth.

I initially said no cuz of intoxication (I was in DC for a reason ...) but changed my mind after my dick started dripping from seeing pics of his ass again.

Made it to his place in under 30 minutes, and we got to work right away ... I needed to taste that ass and I did ... for a good hour!

First I sucked him til he got hard, sucked his balls ... then flipped him on his stomach and just buried my face in that hot ass. Tightest ass I've ever rimmed.

After a half hour of rimming him, which ended with him sitting on my face ... I flipped him back on his stomach and started fucking him raw; I didn't ask, nor did I care to lol I was taking that ass.

I assume he wanted it, only moans and thrusts back on my dick. Only spit for lube and holy shit I'm a bottom but I could fuck his ass all day it's so good. Dunno why I'm only in a top mood for black ass.

I only last a few minutes, so I'm fucking hard and deep ... bust a huge load in his ass. I pull out and eat my load from his ass, a first for me. Tasted so good, my cum and his natural juices.

I suck real hard on his hole, getting as much out as possible, and continue rimming for another half hour.

After that, I flipped him over, and sucked and deep throated him like my life depended on it ... he busted his nut in my mouth. Damn, so much I ran out of room in my mouth, so I swallowed.

Haha his orgasm was so intense that he was short of breath and had teeth jitters for the next 5 minutes lol. Definitely going to be a regular.

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 6

Got a load a little while ago, I had cleaned my ass out good and emailed a friend. Hottie, black, short but with a big dick. He was just off from work and was thinking about loading my hole up. Agreed on a meeting time and met up. I got undressed at his apartment and we smoked a little getting ready for penetration. I needed the smoke because I had forgotten my poppers. :-( So first load was small but helped line the hole for the next load. And the second load was big! I wasn't sure he could do a 3rd but he wanted that loaded ass so bad, he got it hard and went back in my hole to give me the third and biggest load. Nice.

My last load came out of my roommates trash can yesterday. He fucks his girlfriend, afterward goes to the bathroom to clean up and throw his condom out, fortunately he doesn't flush. Just balls it up in some toilet paper and throws it in the waste bin. I come in shortly after and use a small kitchen funnel to let the whole load slide deep into my ass. I've been doing this for a couple years now. Dude has no idea I walk around with his nut in my ass all the time. Sometimes afterward I take the condom and roll it backward onto a dildo and fuck myself with the side that contained his jizz to work it in extra deep. Fuck, he'd probably flip shit and move if he ever found out.

• Upvote 18

Off this afternoon, so I hooked up with a top from bbrt, took two loads in my ass from him and sucked a (weak) third one out. I see him a few times a month: tomorrow another bottom from PA is coming down and we're going to get fucked by the same top before we head together to Cumunion in DC.

Just the other day, an old friend of mine set me up on a date with his bf's cousin. My friend knows the type of man I like. Big muscular and well hung! We met last night at my friend's house. And he was just what I liked! Anyway, after a few minutes, my friend and his bf were all over each other. And then my date made a move on me and he started kissing me. There was some major tongue action going! lol. Then my friend told us that we could use the bedroom upstairs if we wanted. And they would stay downstairs and pull out the couch bed. My date didn't even answer. He just grabbed my hand and led me up stairs. He told me that he usually goes for the more masculine muscular type, but that I was just too cute to resist, and how much my tight little ass was turning him on. That's what he told me. lol. He then said that he fucks bareback. And that my friend told him that I liked it that way. And I told him, yes. That's how I like it. We then began tearing each others clothes off, and there it was! An 8 1/2" thick cock aiming right for me! He started fingering me, and I started stroking his cock. He pushed my head down to his cock and I opened my mouth wide and took in as much as I could. After only a few minutes he pulled me back away from his cock, and threw me onto the bed. Then he got into the bed and laid down on his back. I jumped on top of him and slowly put my ass onto his cock. He then thrusted his cock up and into my ass! I told him to be gentle since his cock was really thick. And he did. I told him that I'll let him know when to get rough! As it is for most guys I've been with, it takes a while to get every inch of their cocks all the way deep inside me. I've been with guys who were as big at 13 1/2" such as an ex bf of mine was. But even an 8 1/2" cock is still going to take a while and no matter how much lube is used. Anyway, after only a little while he began getting really rough. And I was fine with that. He was really plowing me hard and fast! I was moaning and groaning which I always do. And then he began moaning and telling me how nice and tight my ass was. And how great his cock felt deep inside me. I also told him how great his cock felt deep inside me. And it did! And then he blew a huge load deep inside me! Then we went and had some water. Then we laid next to each other in bed. And soon he was ready for another round! And so was I. He has great stamina! We had gone upstairs into the bedroom around 9 PM last night, and didn't go back downstairs until after 2 AM. And before I went home this morning, he asked me if I wanted to take a shower with him. Yes! lol. So, while in the shower, he told me to beg for his cock. And of course I did. And he then fucked me again!

My friend asked me to tell him all about it. He and his bf could hear all the moaning and groaning. And they also heard me begging for his cock in the shower. lol. It was a great night!

Edited by HotAssinPA
  • Upvote 10

Well, that was a mixed night. Dude from PA flaked on us. I ended up going to this other top's house by myself. Fortunately he had invited another top over, so I took both their loads, then went to Cumunion. That was a disappointment. Took one load and then left, bunch of scenesters and jesus but place is a fucking dump. You can probably catch an std just by breathing the air!

Back from 2 days in Blackpool. Guys sucked off - 9, Guys I fucked - 2, Guys who fucked me - 8, Loads taken in ass - 5, Loads taken in mouth - 2. Some really thick and long cocks with heavy loads. Bit of practice for my week in Gran Canaria for pride.

So I usually breed my fiancé at least once a week (our jobs keep us too busy to do it more often, unfortunately). But right now I'm currently in SE Asia with him. While he went out exploring, I met a mutual Thai friend here, so naturally I invited him over to breed me.

I have not been fucked in several months, so I asked him to go slow at first, which he basically ignored. With some lube, he entered into my hole and started to piston away. He hadn't cum for about 7 days so it didn't take long before he was hammering home. 15 minutes later he was depositing his 7+ day load in my eager hole. I definitely felt like it was overflowing.

Oh. Best part? This was the first time he had fucked someone raw. I'll always be his first :)

Edited by ukelele
  • Upvote 6

Yesterday had a Grindr hookup. He works around the corner from my apt. Had fun making out, then pushed me to my knees and forced his cock down my throat, very aggressive. He sat on my couch and ordered me to ride his thick 6.5" dick. He forced me down and it hurt good.

I then kneeled doggy on the couch and he pistoned hard. After he came, he pulled out, admired his work, shoved back in one more time. Upon pulling out again, I felt a delicious dribble out of my hole which I wiped up and ate then cleaned his dick. More dribbled as he was getting dressed and he watched me taste more of his cum. He grinned devilishly.

Huge load for having jacked twice earlier in the day!

• Upvote 1

Friday afternoon I took a nice load from a married bud.  I prepped hopping that he would want to fuck me and after much making it out he said I could put his dick anywhere I wanted to so I sat on it and rode it for a few minutes, After riding he got me on my back and drove it home.  As soon as he bred me he was up off the bed and cleaning up and out the door.  cracks me up. It was a nice load that I kept in me all day and let his DNA absorb into my body. 

• Upvote 2

Got a load last night from a young 20-something I met off CL. He was a "only play safe" guy, but it didn't take much convincing to get him to go bare. He had a THICK 7-incher...wasn't easy taking it at first. I think he liked it, 'cause he came after 2-3 minutes. Hopefully we have a new member of our team.

• Upvote 3

Thursday took a load from a married guy.  Average cock, got the load inside me.

Today, I took the load of another married guy while bent over the back of my car in a dark parking lot.  8" cut cock.  Had been riding my dildo for about 2 hours before we met and my pussy was swollen and open.  He just slid right in.  He fingered me after he came while I jerked off.

• Upvote 1