Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Over the weekend, I discovered I enjoyed bottoming.  Haven't done that in 10 years.  For some reason, I had the urge over the weekend.  FB opened me up slowly, ate me out.  After eating me out, he slid his pole into my raw and went to town.  After I got used to his thick long pole, I had him begging to fuck me as hard as could until he dumped his big load inside me.  He fell asleep still lodged deep in me and after an hour of napping he went at it again.  Went home afterwards and the next day went back to his place for round 2! 

• Upvote 5

went to my favorite bookstore today and sucked off 3 cocks and took 2 loads in my hairy dad hole. Tonight I placed a craigslist add and so far have swallowed 2 loads both from big hairy bear types. I need about 4 more loads tonight to feel accomplished!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Last load was a few hours ago.

Before that I got 14 loads over a span of 10 hours at the baths.

It was a great weekend.

Thats my new record. One of the 15 was from the condom after the dude left .. it was a nice amount.

I just carefully inverted it over my hole and let every drop find its rightful place.

I was not in a mood to discuss condom vs no condom as the guy I was with was doing a pretty good job of corralling guys to fuck me and I didn't want him to stop his efforts.

I did tell him afterwards that I don't like condoms at all.

Edited by chryzippus
  • Like 1

Great night for me!  I had a bit of a slow spell for the last week, just for not having enough time to do anything fun.  Tonight was my first night free and I had only a goal of getting fucked.  

One of my buds had hit me up on scruff a couple days ago and I hadn't gotten back to him.  I hit him up and he said he wasn't up for playing tonight.  We kept chatting, and after about half an hour or so he mentioned this other guy in our area that he gets together with for threeways & more.  The guy looked good and he implied they were actually getting together.  After chatting a while, he went from not being up for play to bringing this guy over to my place to tag team me.  Was a fucking out threeway, tag-teaming my ass followed by some DP action and two loads dropped in my hole.

After they leave I see my neighbor, who likes sloppy seconds, on scruff and I hit him up.  He was disappointed I hadn't invited him, but I made it up to him by being ass up waiting for him to come upstairs to my place.  He pounded my hole, but just couldn't finish.  I have to wonder if the DP stretched me too much.  After fucking me 20 minutes I end up sucking his load out without a problem.  

A little while later I was checking out the guys on Adam and saw him.  This guy is a middle aged top listed as "safer only" with a nice fat dick.  We met one time a few months back, but never seemed to find a good time to get together.  I hit him up and he's horny and wants to fuck so he comes by.  He fucks me over an hour before blowing his load in my ass as well.  Was amazing.  

So to recap 4 loads total, 1 oral and 3 in the ass.  Not a bad night

• Upvote 3

FT. LAUDERDALE - Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have bred a few holes (and taken a few loads too) over the past month or so but none compare to what just went down here in Ft. Lauderdale Monday.  I hosted snrsbttm1 from BBRT at a sleazy motel and whored him out.  By the end of the night he had taken at least 18 loads from strangers while blindfolded and also took an entire shotglass full of my cum that I had saved from jerk-off sessions over the past month.  Saying this boy's hole was cummy by the end of the night would be an understatement.  He was such a trooper while taking on top after top.  My cock, while decently thick, was probably one of the smaller cocks I watched him take.  I was quite impressed!  After the last top left he asked me to hold my empty shot glass below his cum-filled hole and he was going to push out all of the cum.  Knowing there was OVER a shot-glass of cum inside of his ass I was curious how this was going to work.  He only pushed out about a 1/4 of the shot-glass of cum.  I thought to myself he's in for a surprise when he goes home.  Alas, while I was driving home from stopping by another bottom's party and adding a load to him, I got a text from snrsbttm1.  He said "I thought it was going to be a fart but my ass exploded and got cum everywhere!  It was literally running down both legs!"  Ah, gotta love taking that much cum!  

On a side note, I'm whoring out another boy Wednesday here in Ft. Lauderdale at the same sleazy motel.  Find my ads on BBRT and Craigslist!  Happy Breeding!

• Upvote 7

Totally broke the norm by topping a guy last night. I don't normally top, but we talked and he said he still had his v-card. I was really worked up and fucked him good for a couple hours. He was so tight! And yes, it was bb, and yes I did work up and fucked him pretty hard. At one point he was screaming which turned me into a total animal. At the end of the night, he was bruised, sore, bleeding a little and begging for more.

P.s. If that's topping, I'm vers lol

Edited by drscorpio
  • Upvote 11

So far i have taken 4 loads today. 2 were anonymous pump and dumps, face down ass up, so I didn't see them. Just anon Craigslist dick. The 3rd was a skinny Indian guy that has been by before, with a long cock and fat cockhead. Went to #4's place, he was into some dirty talk, said some sick shut and pumped his load deep with the others. Still looking for more.

• Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

Went to the woods this afternoon, Found the perfect tree so i positioned myself & pulled my pants around my ankles exposing my lubed up hole, I did not have to wait too long after about 5 mins i was getting pumped full of cum up against a tree with my pants down feeling slutty & being used like one too, No mentions about condoms the guy knew what i wanted got his cock rock hard & slide inside bare & pumped me full of cum, No words exchanged just me being used & filled. When he was done i could feel it was a big load he deposited i put my fingers in my ass & tasted some fresh cum. Love being used like this.

Went to a friends place kinda late in the day, around 10 PM. I'd been up since 6 AM. He told me someone else was on his way. So, being the total btm that I am, I went a laid down on the bed to catch a quick nap before the fun began. About 30 minutes later I woke up and realized my ass was feeling a bit warm. I had been stealth booty bumped while I was asleep. So, for the next few hours I was the bottom for the two guys there. They fucked me 4 times, but only deposited 2 loads in me. 

After the club on friday night i ended up in the sauna to save money on the taxi home. After exploring the place i ended up in the steam room in a corner beside a man in his 40s we were both jerking then he came over and sucked me off for a minute or so then we swapped. He took control and began roughly fucking my face then pulled out pulled me up and spat on my face. The heat was getting to me so i made i said i'd see him later and left.

A while later i went back in the steam room and there was a few guys in at the time. The man from earlier appeared walked up to me spat on my face again and said were going somewhere private. I followed him up to a cabin knowing my place. after working on my hole for a while he used spit for lube and fucked me raw repeatedly spitting on me throughout. Vile and i loved it.

• Piggy 1

Went to a fuck buds earlier and he ate my hot clean ass  and played with it while I sucked his huge cock. This guy is as thick as a redbull can and he is an amazing top.  He fucked me all over his apartment and in every position.  I didn't even use poppers and he just pounded my hole for all it was worth, almost made me cum hands free too!  Loaded my ass with a huge nutt and then pulled out.  I cleaned him off because I wanted every last drop.  I was getting dressed as he came up behind me and slide back in and fucked me some more... He blew a second load in my ass, it was so hot!  I got dressed and his cum was dripping out of my ass and into my shorts.  I was wearing a jock strap so it got pretty wet also.  I left his place and headed to a sex party from BBRTS at a hotel.  A bud of mine was in town and looking for multiple loads. I got there and there were two other tops there, my bud was sucking a cock as he was getting fucked.  Needless to say I pumped my load into his ass along with other guys and as I was breeding him I got a load in my ass from one of the other tops.  No talk of status, so fucking  hot! My shorts were so wet when I got home, I loved it.

• Upvote 3

Had to go to the post office in village, afterwords was desperate for a piss, so went to the local bogs. Standing at one of the urinals was a hot delivery guy. As I was pissing could see him playing with his cock.  I was hard despite pissing. He had a nice cock, but even better ass, filling his uniform trousers. We wanted each other, then moved into one of the cubicles. He puts down my jeans and sucks on my cock, fuck he was good, had to pull out twice otherwise I would of shot my load in his mouth. Whilst sucking me delivery man had pulled his trousers and pants down, so I had great view of his cock and ass. Fuck it was great. 

I dont normal y fuck, but his ass was hot, so go him to stand  up, turned him round and bent him over so I could give him a good rim job. As I was eating him out, he pulled his ass cheeks apart giving me more access to his hot sexy man hole. I sucked licked and tongue fucked his hole, till it was wet loose and open to be fucked.

I lubed my cock with my spit, stopped up, and before he could say anything shoved my cock up his ass, balls deep.

He didn't try to stop me, all his said was " fuck, fuck ,fuck"

So I did, taking my time, slowly pulling out until the tip of my cock was at his ass lips then shoving my cock back in all the way.

I did this for about 5 minutes, but couldn't keep it going as I was so close to shooting my load, so I just pounded his ass, faster and faster until I shot my load up his ass.

As I did this he was walking of and shot his load all over the floor.

When I pulled out he span round and sucked my cock clean.  I then sucked his cock clean, I wanted to suck my cum out his ass, but he wanted to keep it in his ass.

Cant wait to fuck him again, and hopefully he will fuck me.

• Upvote 7