Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest nastypozhole

My last load was about 3 weeks ago (I know!  Far too long a wait!) but it was worth it as it was a great fuck from a shorter blond bear in his late 40s with a hariy body and a nice fat cock.  He fucked in and out of my loose and juicy hole and talked about his poz load spurting up my pig hole.  When he came he whispered "350,000 VL" in my ear as I felt that toxic jizz shooting up my hole.  I was ecstatic!

I got mine last month in a Bath house in Rome. It was completely anon. I was face down ass up in my cabin and he came in fucked me hard and shot his load in my ass and left 

This week I came down with Herpes on my ass cheek. Never had herpes before

tested neg for HIV

This PM.. i went to a sauna i have not been to in a long time.The place was packed.

I walked into the dark steam room, very difficult to focus who was there but immediatly felt up by loads of hands attached to naked guys with hard dicks.

Then a hot mouth just took my dick in it. I then got bent over and fucked by a girthy cock then another and another leaving their ID in my arse.

Best part was in a semi dark room, a bloke came up behind me arms round me pinching and pulling my nipples awesome, i could feel his cock nudging against my arse, but thrn a hot mouth engulfed my dick and was blowing me, my other nipple guy still doing my nipples had just slid his cock inmy arse whilst i was getting sucked off till  i shot my load down the suckers throat.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

This week I went on a business trip and had a very sexcessful trip.  I fucked a few holes but wanted to write about my connection with the "boy" I fuck whenever I'm in town. He is 30yo 5'8" 190 gr/br 7c. He was in the military for several years until recently.  He has a hairy chest and ass and just loves to have daddy cock in his hole.  He loves cock but most of all he loves cum inside him.  We contacted each other via BBRT and have kept in touch for at least a year.  I have been fucking him for almost as long.  This time was no exception.  He reached out and asked me if I was available on Wednesday of that week.  Yes I was going to be in town until Thursday and would be happy to see him.

He came over as promised and I was already naked and waiting. He jumped out of his clothes and got into bed.  We started kissing and licking.  His tongue all over mine. Our cocks were pushing against each other and drooling. I licked his nipples and he licked mine. We kissed more and rubbed cocks. I fingered his hole and he said YES. "I need your seed daddy" That was all I needed. 

He rolled on his stomach (our favorite position) and I licked his hole. He hit some poppers and so did I. I rubbed my cock on his ass and was grinding against him. He was lifting up to meet me and begging me to enter. He was so horny since it had been several weeks since we saw each other and fucked prior.  I shoved my cock inside. His insides were so soft and warm. Perfect for my cock. "such a good fit" he said.  He was a bit tight and as pulled back my cock his ass closed up. I was sliding inside and pulling back and every time it was closing up around my cock and cock head.  We would both gasp and moan at the pleasure. My cock was dripping inside him because it became slicker and slicker. He hit the poppers and I took a hit too. We both started banging and pumping till the bed was shaking. It was so fucking good. He is so responsive and was moaning and groaning.  It really turned me on. I was pounding his hole and we were sweating hot man sex sweat. I felt my balls pull up and with a roar I shot a huge load inside him.  He was moaning as he had an internal orgasm too. We could feel each other cum.  It was amazing.

I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. I kept fucking him and pounding and sliding inside. We hit poppers again and my cock swelled up and I shot a second load inside.  I rolled off him to take a break and fingered his hole. I played with his cock. His hole was soaked.  He started kissing me and licking. We rested a bit and we turned on our side. My cock found his hole again and I slide inside. Rocking back and forth on our sides we were fucking away.  He turned back on his stomach and reached for the poppers. We both took great hits and I was lost in his hole.  Eventually I shot another load deep inside.  We fucked for 3 hours and I shot 5 loads in him.  After my last load I was still hard and he sat on me. He stroked his cock as he slammed me with his ass. I reached up and played with his nipples. I thrust up and he thrust down.  His orgasm pushed me out of him and shot all over us. He came buckets.  With a big sigh and a smile from us both he rolled off.  We rested a bit before he noticed the time and said he had to get home to his wife. 

We already scheduled a fuck session next month.  BH

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Friday afternoon, Cowboy regular slammed a huge load of his steamy cum up into my ass. He'd been outside working all morning, so he was nice and stinky, gave his pits and ass a thorough tongue cleaning. Ended with me ass up, pulling my cheeks apart as he tore my hot hole up. He always delivers such a great fuck!  

7 hours ago, bihairy said:

This week I went on a business trip and had a very sexcessful trip.  I fucked a few holes but wanted to write about my connection with the "boy" I fuck whenever I'm in town. He is 30yo 5'8" 190 gr/br 7c. He was in the military for several years until recently.  He has a hairy chest and ass and just loves to have daddy cock in his hole.  He loves cock but most of all he loves cum inside him.  We contacted each other via BBRT and have kept in touch for at least a year.  I have been fucking him for almost as long.  This time was no exception.  He reached out and asked me if I was available on Wednesday of that week.  Yes I was going to be in town until Thursday and would be happy to see him.

He came over as promised and I was already naked and waiting. He jumped out of his clothes and got into bed.  We started kissing and licking.  His tongue all over mine. Our cocks were pushing against each other and drooling. I licked his nipples and he licked mine. We kissed more and rubbed cocks. I fingered his hole and he said YES. "I need your seed daddy" That was all I needed. 

He rolled on his stomach (our favorite position) and I licked his hole. He hit some poppers and so did I. I rubbed my cock on his ass and was grinding against him. He was lifting up to meet me and begging me to enter. He was so horny since it had been several weeks since we saw each other and fucked prior.  I shoved my cock inside. His insides were so soft and warm. Perfect for my cock. "such a good fit" he said.  He was a bit tight and as pulled back my cock his ass closed up. I was sliding inside and pulling back and every time it was closing up around my cock and cock head.  We would both gasp and moan at the pleasure. My cock was dripping inside him because it became slicker and slicker. He hit the poppers and I took a hit too. We both started banging and pumping till the bed was shaking. It was so fucking good. He is so responsive and was moaning and groaning.  It really turned me on. I was pounding his hole and we were sweating hot man sex sweat. I felt my balls pull up and with a roar I shot a huge load inside him.  He was moaning as he had an internal orgasm too. We could feel each other cum.  It was amazing.

I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. I kept fucking him and pounding and sliding inside. We hit poppers again and my cock swelled up and I shot a second load inside.  I rolled off him to take a break and fingered his hole. I played with his cock. His hole was soaked.  He started kissing me and licking. We rested a bit and we turned on our side. My cock found his hole again and I slide inside. Rocking back and forth on our sides we were fucking away.  He turned back on his stomach and reached for the poppers. We both took great hits and I was lost in his hole.  Eventually I shot another load deep inside.  We fucked for 3 hours and I shot 5 loads in him.  After my last load I was still hard and he sat on me. He stroked his cock as he slammed me with his ass. I reached up and played with his nipples. I thrust up and he thrust down.  His orgasm pushed me out of him and shot all over us. He came buckets.  With a big sigh and a smile from us both he rolled off.  We rested a bit before he noticed the time and said he had to get home to his wife. 

We already scheduled a fuck session next month.  BH

What a lucky guy 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My last load was Wednesday.  Met him in a truck stop parking lot and climbed into his rig wearing my mini skirt and stilettos.  Rode him reverse doggie before bending over and taking his load deep in my guts. Trucks front curtains were wide open for all to see. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last Thursday night...2 loads.  Got back to my hotel about midnight, on a work trip. Got on bbrt to see if I could get bred late night. Hot young muscle asian guy was only 120 ft away, hit him up, found out we were in same hotel. Door ajar, he came up, walked in dark room, all I saw was his muscular legs and green flip flops. Within seconds he was mounting me and inside me and in a few minutes blew his load up my ass. No talking, not much sound, just grunting when he inseminated me. He got off me, put on his shorts and quietly walked out.  No more men close by so no more loads and I went to sleep.

At around 3AM, I was awakened to to contact soft knocking on the door.  I go up and went to look, outside all I could see was a small piece of paper that said, “ do u want my second load?” I lightly opened the door, he held it and whispered through, keep the lights off and get back in same position.  I did and he came in, again all I could see was his smooth muscular calf muscles, his flip flops and feet. Short came off and he mounted me again.  He took a good 15 minutes pumping me with his thick cock. Bust his nut in me finally. Again nothing but quiet grunts. He put on his shorts and quietly left... I thanked him on bbrt.  But never saw him or his face.  Nice 2 loads.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

Just got my last load of the weekend.  A bud who lives about 7 minutes away.  He's always looking to fuck and breed. I messaged him in the morning but our schedules didn't quite line up.   Then i messaged him late afternoon and he said come on over.  Awesome.  Was so horny for cum. Just needed a cummy hole. Only bottoms know what this is like.  Craving the seed. Tops share it and bottoms collect it.

We kissed a few minutes and we both got screaming hard.  He led me to his room and I assumed the doggie position he loves so much. He immediately started eating my horny fuck hole. Getting it nice and wet. Then he fingered my ass and played with my prostate a minute.  Then tongue back in my hole. Excellent hole eater. I was groaning and hitting poppers. Then he stood and pushed his PA cock into my wet hole in one motion. Heaven. He fucked me a few minutes then pulled out and ate my ass again. Fuck I love that.  Lucky bottom.

He stood up and shoved his prick back in and said I'm cumming. Hot throbbing dick shot his load in me.  Mission accomplished. I happily went off with his cum in my ass.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest Hornybb52

Fuck , bottom number six was begging me to fuck him, and blow my load deep in him. He asked for lube. I told him, no lube. Just spit. I spit in his hole and pushed it in with my tongue.  I them rammed my cock into his hole all the way in. He had just told me he was poz, I just had to ram it in, i was so hormed. His hole felt so hot on my bare cock, fuck. Maybe it was just me, but his poz hole felt so much hotter than An undetectable or a neg hole. I am hooked , i want to fuck more poz holes. I shot so deep and hard inside your hole! 

Hmmm i want more

I wrote previously that I had some hole problems after my name day long session. I feel discomfort and didn’t enjoy being fucked. I tried sometimes but it was not fine. The doctors told firstly I had gono, one week before last Thursday she said I got chlamydia lgv. It is not serious but I mustn’t have sex till the end of May. My regular fuckbuddy was disappointed and said he didn’t care about it. Anyway, according to the doctor the meds for gono could cure my chlamydia but the protocol is to take antibiotics. I am taking them but we were really horny. We tried to fuck last week but I still had the pain. Saturday night we were in a concert, we were drinking and getting horny as usual. I rode him and he fucked me in doggy. I cummed in extremely short time, and afternoon it I didn’t enjoy being fucked. 

Yesterday everything was different. After we woken up both of us were fucking horny. After a not too long passionate preplay he forced me to suck him while he was licking deeply my hole. When my hole was totally nasty by his saliva, I slipped down to his cock and back for him gave him a crazy ride. I didn’t feel any pain.  He turned us to spoon end continued to fuck till he unloaded me. We were having a brief rest with his cock in my ass. His cock was still hard, so I began to move slowly. He turned me on my stomach and gave me a quick and hard fuck till I got my second load. Afternoon he wanted me to go back to the bed. He was naked and I could see his hardon. Then I knew that the two doses were getting partner. I don’t remember the positions but we were fucking in several until he unloaded me twice again. After the fifth turn he already couldn’t cum but me. We stayed in bed kissing, stroking  each other, chilling holding each other while watching the tv. I was eager to his cum, so I provoked him to the sixth turn. He fucked me hard pushing me to the bed and forced me lying on my stomach. He unloaded me fifth time. The night was coming and as it usual I began to take him home. We went out when he declared he wanted to sleep with me and enjoying my naked body. We agreed we were tired, so would not fuck again. 

When we were close to fell asleep we started kissing passionately, which led to fuck again. He fucked me in doggy and we cummed almost the same time. I fall asleep really satisfied with six cums in my hole. 

• Like 2

Guest hodannyboi

Visiting friends in Long Beach so I stopped by 1350 club.  Took in some sun on the roof for a bit then wandered down to glory hole area.  Took two loads before my eyes could fully adjust, then two more from hot daddy types.  Sucked off a young hispanic kid and got pissed on by two white kids then hit the road.  Car still smells like piss lol.

6 hours ago, hodannyboi said:

Visiting friends in Long Beach so I stopped by 1350 club.  Took in some sun on the roof for a bit then wandered down to glory hole area.  Took two loads before my eyes could fully adjust, then two more from hot daddy types.  Sucked off a young hispanic kid and got pissed on by two white kids then hit the road.  Car still smells like piss lol.

What day and time was that?  I’ve been meaning to go there. Thx.

Had a first for me... After a while of kissing, sucking, and fucking in various positions and getting close but not quite to orgasm, my favorite hung dad got on top of me and started fucking my hole hard from behind. He hit my prostate, and like usual, I moaned and saw stars. But his big curved cock was in just the right position to punch my prostate repeatedly while he fucked the hell out of me. Gave me my first hands free orgasm ever, and when I lost control and my hole started spasming he let out a roar and shot his load in me. He gave a few more thrusts to get his seed deep inside me. It was one of the most intense fucks I've ever had.

I've never been big on using female names to describe me or my body, but that's one time where even though he said nothing dominant or degrading, the physical experience still made me feel like daddy's bitch... and I felt like he just claimed ownership of my pussy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Memphian

Went to the adult theater today.  There was a heavyset  black guy  getting his cock sucked in a small back room that has a padded table in it.  I was already naked and made it a point to let him and others see me lubing my ass.  At some point he pulled out of the cocksucker’s mouth and told me to bend over the table.  He fucked me good. I think he may have cum once, then went back in and came a second time.  Almost three hours later I was at the grocery store and felt an urge to shit but before I got to the bathroom I started leaking.  Made a big mess in my cargo shorts, clear and smelling strongly of cum.  I don't think I've ever seen that much cum come out of after that length of time.